Subliminal Talk
DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI (/Thread-DMSI--10475)

DMSI - Yous - 11-24-2019

Regarding Dmsi, it is possible to affect someone so much that that person feel attracted by you?

Reading the journals, I wonder if the goal of attracting all the women you like will not be too ambitious so that they are the ones who take the first step. I also wonder if it would not be much more practical an audio that simply makes you more physically attractive (face simetry, better body shape...) and that makes you develop qualities that women value, naturally flirt, be charming, the right point of spice at the right time, etc., you already understand me . It is possible that it would be easier to have much better results with objectives not so tremendously ambitious and also in the development of these qualities once obtained in a coherent way would be in most of the permanent cases (of course the aura effects to helo you as well in the short term even if it was changed to another audio. In any case, it is also understood to want to go one step further and find the key to powerful and ambitious changes and make a qualitative and quantitative leap once all of the above has been explored.

RE: DMSI - Shannon - 11-24-2019

I chose this goal set because I knew that it would be one of the two most difficult I could choose, and the only one that people would be interested enough in using to stick with it.

A lot of people, for a long time, have been telling me that it is too ambitious to actually do. But then, they also told me that there is no such thing as an aura and therefore you can't do anything with it. We have since proved that wrong many times over, even though DMSI.

The issue that we have left to overcome isn't that this isn't possible. It's a combination of fear of the user executing and actually getting the goal, and fear on the part of the affected to go against society.

The only thing we really have left to do is overcome the root of the issue, which is fear.

I already know how to make the affected respond a LOT more and more obviously than they do, and they do a lot more on 3.3.2 than they did before. And I have a pretty good idea how to improve FRM 4.9. It's not going to be easy, taking it from 4.8 to 4.9, but I'm generally aware of how. I just need the time and resources.

If this wasn't possible, that would have become abundantly clear years ago. It is possible. The biggest thing you have to worry about concerning DMSI isn't that it's not possible, or that I can't do it; it's that I get too tired of hearing nothing but "It doesn't work" and decide, "Fuck it. I'm done."

I am not far off that point right now. And as a result, it may be a while before I build the next version. Either I'm going to focus on DMSI while we go through this cycle of BS (because it's not going to surprise anyone if it fails again during a period of time when everything seems to be going wrong for me), or I'm going to put it down and wait for more favorable circumstances (because I just am so sick and tired of working on it, and getting next to nothing back in the way of "it works!" apparently because no matter what, it hasn't been enough to kill the fear of getting laid). I haven't decided which one is the better choice right now. Planning to look into that with the models soon.

But I will tell you this. I am sick to fucking death of DMSI. I am sick to death of having nothing but people reporting failure. I am sick to death of knowing what the problem is and never being able to fix it because I either don't have enough time, or enough knowledge yet, or both.

Before I work on it again, though, I will have to develop FRM 4.9 at least. And that is at least weeks away. So we shall see. But again, it's not that it's too ambitious, or it can't be done, or I can't do it. It's that I still haven't finished the FRM and I still need to make the affected respond more and more obviously. The biggest issue with that is what society trains women to think is "obvious" compared to men. It obviously already works for that (when the user executes), but the results that produces are only "female obvious", not "male obvious".

For example, getting your ass grabbed by a woman and having her stare is "female obvious" for "Let's fuck." But "male obvious" is walking up to him and saying, "Let's fuck."

We're really not far off at this point, but I'm tired of it. I'm also tired of trying to figure out the FRM and having some "gotcha" every damned time, no matter what I try. I'm tired of how much shit is going wrong for me all the time. I'm tired of having to fight so hard to get anything useful out of the models. I'm tired of being too sick and tired and busy taking care of my sick girlfriend to get anything accomplished. I'm tired of the family upheaval and bullshit and politics this cycle brings, and the financial bullshit going on, and a lot of other things.

So we shall see. It's getting to be more and more tempting to just start mining the Beast program and say screw it. Because with years on end of this same shit, I'm getting to the point right now that I just don't give a fuck if DMSI works anymore. I need to do something else, think about something else, care about something else. I have been sick of it for a long time now, actually.

But I also know that when this cycle ends, we will have some sort of breakthrough in 2020 that makes it possible for me to make it work a LOT better than it works right now. So I don't give up on it. But even if I shut it down right now, it has accomplished it's real goal. You see, the real goal of DMSI was never to just achieve the program goals. The real goal was to give me a target to chase that was so lofty and so difficult that even if I gave up before I accomplished it, it would still result in a much better skeleton script than I would have developed otherwise. We have already accomplished that goal. So now I just need to have circumstances where the models work consistently, and everything I do is not the wrong thing, or meets with failure because of some stupid cycle. And I know this cycle will end in 2020. After which a positive cycle will take the stage and we will see some really good stuff happen.

As much as I want to just throw in the towel on DMSI, because I know what I just told you about, I will not. But I may or may not work on it in the next 4 to 6 months for the same reason. We shall see.

RE: DMSI - whome - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 07:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: I chose this goal set because I knew that it would be one of the two most difficult I could choose, and the only one that people would be interested enough in using to stick with it.

[...]

The real goal was to give me a target to chase that was so lofty and so difficult that even if I gave up before I accomplished it, it would still result in a much better skeleton script than I would have developed otherwise.

That’s what I’ve always understood DMSI to be. As much as I struggle with it and don’t see execution, I don't blame you or wish you would make DMSI easier to execute (and honestly, I would love to see a return of the anti-sniper; I’d rather not get any woman than one who’s bad news).

I know my subconscious is a tough cookie. I run DMSI because I have hope that it will help resolve issues and imagine that having the newest and most experimental version of the engine gives it the best chance. It hasn’t had success, and if you are feeling like you want to take a break, I’m OK with that. I’ll keep running it for a month or two more to give it a total of three or four months, and then if nothing happens I’ll put it to the side.

When you return, I’ll return too. I’m here because not much works for me, so I’m in for the experimental nature of this. I hope others are too.

RE: DMSI - THolt - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 07:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: I chose this goal set because I knew that it would be one of the two most difficult I could choose, and the only one that people would be interested enough in using to stick with it.

A lot of people, for a long time, have been telling me that it is too ambitious to actually do.  But then, they also told me that there is no such thing as an aura and therefore you can't do anything with it.  We have since proved that wrong many times over, even though DMSI.

The issue that we have left to overcome isn't that this isn't possible.  It's a combination of fear of the user executing and actually getting the goal, and fear on the part of the affected to go against society.

The only thing we really have left to do is overcome the root of the issue, which is fear.

I already know how to make the affected respond a LOT more and more obviously than they do, and they do a lot more on 3.3.2 than they did before.  And I have a pretty good idea how to improve FRM 4.9.  It's not going to be easy, taking it from 4.8 to 4.9, but I'm generally aware of how.  I just need the time and resources.

If this wasn't possible, that would have become abundantly clear years ago.  It is possible.  The biggest thing you have to worry about concerning DMSI isn't that it's not possible, or that I can't do it; it's that I get too tired of hearing nothing but "It doesn't work" and decide, "***** it.  I'm done."

I am not far off that point right now.  And as a result, it may be a while before I build the next version.  Either I'm going to focus on DMSI while we go through this cycle of BS (because it's not going to surprise anyone if it fails again during a period of time when everything seems to be going wrong for me), or I'm going to put it down and wait for more favorable circumstances (because I just am so sick and tired of working on it, and getting next to nothing back in the way of "it works!" apparently because no matter what, it hasn't been enough to kill the fear of getting laid).  I haven't decided which one is the better choice right now.  Planning to look into that with the models soon.

But I will tell you this.  I am sick to ***** death of DMSI.  I am sick to death of having nothing but people reporting failure.  I am sick to death of knowing what the problem is and never being able to fix it because I either don't have enough time, or enough knowledge yet, or both.

Before I work on it again, though, I will have to develop FRM 4.9 at least.  And that is at least weeks away.  So we shall see.  But again, it's not that it's too ambitious, or it can't be done, or I can't do it.  It's that I still haven't finished the FRM and I still need to make the affected respond more and more obviously.  The biggest issue with that is what society trains women to think is "obvious" compared to men.  It obviously already works for that (when the user executes), but the results that produces are only "female obvious", not "male obvious".  

For example, getting your ass grabbed by a woman and having her stare is "female obvious" for "Let's *****."  But "male obvious" is walking up to him and saying, "Let's *****."

We're really not far off at this point, but I'm tired of it.  I'm also tired of trying to figure out the FRM and having some "gotcha" every damned time, no matter what I try.  I'm tired of how much shit is going wrong for me all the time.  I'm tired of having to fight so hard to get anything useful out of the models.  I'm tired of being too sick and tired and busy taking care of my sick girlfriend to get anything accomplished.  I'm tired of the family upheaval and ***** and politics this cycle brings, and the financial ***** going on, and a lot of other things.  

So we shall see.  It's getting to be more and more tempting to just start mining the Beast program and say screw it.  Because with years on end of this same shit, I'm getting to the point right now that I just don't give a*****if DMSI works anymore.  I need to do something else, think about something else, care about something else.  I have been sick of it for a long time now, actually.  

But I also know that when this cycle ends, we will have some sort of breakthrough in 2020 that makes it possible for me to make it work a LOT better than it works right now.  So I don't give up on it.  But even if I shut it down right now, it has accomplished it's real goal.  You see, the real goal of DMSI was never to just achieve the program goals.  The real goal was to give me a target to chase that was so lofty and so difficult that even if I gave up before I accomplished it, it would still result in a much better skeleton script than I would have developed otherwise.  We have already accomplished that goal.  So now I just need to have circumstances where the models work consistently, and everything I do is not the wrong thing, or meets with failure because of some stupid cycle.  And I know this cycle will end in 2020.  After which a positive cycle will take the stage and we will see some really good stuff happen.

As much as I want to just throw in the towel on DMSI, because I know what I just told you about, I will not.  But I may or may not work on it in the next 4 to 6 months for the same reason.  We shall see.

@Shannon

When in 2020 will the bad cycle go away?

RE: DMSI - Shannon - 11-24-2019

I don't remember off the top of my head. I do know that it will be pretty bad when 2020 starts, and end up really good by comparison. I remember that the worst of this cycle peaks on the 11th of January, and then it fades out over a month or two or three. I'm planning on just staying in bed on January 11th, based on my past experience with the peaks of negative cycles. How long it takes to fade out completely I don't know, but I do know that it will take at least a month after that to stop making things miserable for me.

RE: DMSI - Yous - 11-25-2019

I don't see anything bad in trying it, everyone is aware that is experimental. But could be good in general to have as well something similar as I was telling. Anyway just thinking and talking, I will not be in any program like this until maybe 6 months or a year.
And keep going, you know it will take time because is ambitious and is experimental so until it works well you are gonna hear what doesn't works to fix it. We every one know that subliminals works we have to see until where.

RE: DMSI - THolt - 11-25-2019

Yeah
(11-24-2019, 09:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: I don't remember off the top of my head.  I do know that it will be pretty bad when 2020 starts, and end up really good by comparison. I remember that the worst of this cycle peaks on the 11th of January, and then it fades out over a month or two or three.  I'm planning on just staying in bed on January 11th, based on my past experience with the peaks of negative cycles.  How long it takes to fade out completely I don't know, but I do know that it will take at least a month after that to stop making things miserable for me.

@Shannon  ah ok. Seems like the bad cycles don’t leave you alone. 

Is this breakthrough you speak of in you earlier entail the completion of 6G or is that in 2021 likely

RE: DMSI - Shannon - 11-25-2019

The "bad cycles" happen to me in periods of time divisible by ~7, apparently. The last one is 7, this one is 21 years. They happen to meet up back to back at this point in my life. Last time they did this (21 years back and a bit) I got cancer and couldn't work for 4 years, so I suppose this is a vast improvement. The next time this will happen is when I'm around 67.

I don't know if the breakthrough will result in 6G but I know it will make 6G significantly better and more capable than even 5.75G.

RE: DMSI - THolt - 11-26-2019

(11-25-2019, 07:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: The "bad cycles" happen to me in periods of time divisible by ~7, apparently.  The last one is 7, this one is 21 years.  They happen to meet up back to back at this point in my life.  Last time they did this (21 years back and a bit) I got cancer and couldn't work for 4 years, so I suppose this is a vast improvement.  The next time this will happen is when I'm around 67.

I don't know if the breakthrough will result in 6G but I know it will make 6G significantly better and more capable than even 5.75G.

@Shannon

So after this, no more cycles? lol 

I feel like we are so close to finishing FRM and 6G. It's a shame these cycles are getting in the way of that. 

I will likely either run USLM 4.2 or UMS 2. which ever one comes out first.

RE: DMSI - Shannon - 11-26-2019

(11-26-2019, 06:22 AM)THolt Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 07:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: The "bad cycles" happen to me in periods of time divisible by ~7, apparently.  The last one is 7, this one is 21 years.  They happen to meet up back to back at this point in my life.  Last time they did this (21 years back and a bit) I got cancer and couldn't work for 4 years, so I suppose this is a vast improvement.  The next time this will happen is when I'm around 67.

@Shannon

So after this, no more cycles? lol 

I feel like we are so close to finishing FRM and 6G. It's a shame these cycles are getting in the way of that. 

I will likely either run USLM 4.2 or UMS 2. which ever one comes out first.

Everyone always has cycles going on, positive and negative and neutral.  Some are bigger than others in impact and obviousness, some last longer or shorter amounts of time.  I'll be going through positive and negative cycles through 2020 and 2021, but they should be overridden by a major positive cycle that takes place.  

Right now, for the last 5 years and for the next 5, we are going through some major cycles that are converging to create a lot of general discord and disruption in the world.  Look at the changes you have seen to the United States, both in terms of the technological and political landscapes.  These same cycles are affecting everyone, but in different ways according to how they interact with that cycle.  In my case, and my girlfriend, and some other people I know, we are being affected in negative ways by it.  Or I should say, we are being affected by it in ways that are opening the door for the positive cycle to come, but the process is painful.  

The cycles you hear me talk about are the ones that disrupt my life so severely that it makes everything I do fail, fall apart, etc. Those are major cycles, which happen in the one case, every ~7 years, in the second case, about every 21, and in the 3rd case, even less frequently.  At this time, all three are happening together, for a period of 7 years straight.  We are through most of it, and fortunately 2020 and 2021 should be mostly positive.  But this is not just me making shit up, as I know a lot of people think.  

When the first negative cycle ended, and before this one began, I made the breakthrough that led to the Magnus Engine being finished and released, and then upgrading it to v2 and 3.  That's because nothing was working against me.

At the moment, the circumstances working against me are affecting my life in several important ways and they all appear to be having a decidedly negative impact.  Murphy is back.

Fortunately this should be finished wrecking-ball-ing my life around March or April of next year.  And after that, like I said, there will be two cycles dancing together, mostly being positive, but sometimes being challenging for me.  The one that is going to be challenging is also going to help ensure the positive effects.  But sometimes, it will be forcing me to deal with some very difficult and painful growth.  I don't know how that is going to affect me yet.  I know the overall result will be positive.

I don't spend a lot of time looking to what's going on with these cycles.  most of them I can just ignore.  It's only these major negative ones that I have to pay attention to, and the ones that last a long time, I try to limit my awareness of because they are so depressing to deal with that I don't want to make myself more depressed by feeling hopeless.  If I had known about all of these negative cycles 5 years ago, I very well may have just given up and sat in my bedroom waiting to die the whole time.  These are very frustrating and depressing to deal with because there is very little I can do about them except wait it out.  And when everything is blocked, fails, turns out wrong, refuses to work or has a negative ending no matter what you do... well, who wants to even try at that point?  It's even worse when I have to run MIR for 2 weeks at a time and I don't have the support of an auric shield or the USLM/Etc. in UMS.

If there are more negative cycles coming, I don't know about them and I don't want to know about them.  I need to maintain enough hope to make it through.

RE: DMSI - Mr Confidence - 11-26-2019

Hey Shannon, I have no idea how you know about these cycles or if they really occur every seven years and must certainly reappear. I have to tell you though that I feel DMSI is closer than ever to succeeding. So even though you are in a bad cycle (or believe your are (believe/exoecation forms reality?!?)) I feel you are making great progress with DMSI and maybe this version of DMSI is already the one that will allow me to execute with enough exposure. Anyway keep it up. Still Id like to know more about these cycles and how you know about them if you care to explain them in more detail (how can you be certain another cycle will come in exactly 7 years how can anyone be certain of anything for that matter (so you see where I am coming from).

RE: DMSI - Shannon - 11-27-2019

(11-26-2019, 11:53 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: Hey Shannon, I have no idea how you know about these cycles or if they really occur every seven years and must certainly reappear. I have to tell you though that I feel DMSI is closer than ever to succeeding. So even though you are in a bad cycle (or believe your are (believe/exoecation forms reality?!?)) I feel you are making great progress with DMSI and maybe this version of DMSI is already the one that will allow me to execute with enough exposure. Anyway keep it up. Still Id like to know more about these cycles and how you know about them if you care to explain them in more detail (how can you be certain another cycle will come in exactly 7 years how can anyone be certain of anything for that matter (so you see where I am coming from).

The idea that beliefs form reality is misunderstood.  It's a lot more complex than that, and there are external factors that influence us regardless.  In some cases, this can have a dramatic effect.  It's been years I have been listening to people tell me that it's just me overreacting, making it happen because of my beliefs or expectations that it will happen, etc.  It's also been decades I have been observing this happen regardless of whether or not I pay attention to the cycles and regardless of what I do about them.  Literally the only thing I can do about them that I have found so far is slow down (or stop altogether) and try to use something that keeps my spirits up enough to keep going.  That is largely why USLM got so much attention.  It is what kept me going the last time this happened, and even that was only good for "making it a little easier".

Beliefs do form your reality, but you do not exist in a vacuum.  There are external forces that influence you, regardless of what you do or choose or believe, and sometimes they can be very negative and/or destructive.

I know about all this because I noticed that I would have "everything I did go wrong" for a period of a few days to a couple weeks every so often back in HS and college, but it never lasted long enough for me to care about trying to find any correlations.  Then I had something like that happen in either 2006 or 2008, can't remember which, where it lasted longer than ever before - months.  That motivated me to start looking for correlations, and I found one.  What I found was described in a book I have in such a specific way that I was able to see that the description fit what I was going through pretty much nail-on-the-head.  That got me curious, so I started watching it.  Looking back, it started exactly when the book said it would, and then it ended exactly when the book said it would.  I was able to trace the cycle forward and make several major predictions with it, which I told my girlfriend about as a warning (since one of them was a period of time during which we would be likely to break up).  She laughed at me, and both of those predictions (my mother dying, right after I lost my girlfriend) happened, right on time.  Years in advance, and the predictions happened within about a 2 week window of when I figured they would.  In fact I lost my girlfriend because I was trying to avoid fighting with her, which I thought would be why we broke up... 

As with any cycle, once you know the period and sub-periods, it is easy to know when the next time it will be in the state where it creates (or correlates) to whatever you're talking about.

I have since observed the cycle that hit me and caused the whole "forum debacle" for more than 10 years and I have noted that it always starts on time ends on time, takes a break when it should and always does what is predicted, as long as I understand what the influences are.  It is not the only cycle I have to deal with, either, as this one makes apparent.  Before this, I thought it was.

Certainty comes from repeatability and reliability.  I can tell you with a great deal of certainty, for example, that January 11th is going to be a bad day for me, because that specific circumstance has been observed by me many times before and it always results in a bad day.  Again, regardless of what I try to do, or not do, and what attitude or point of view I try to take.

Sooner or later you just have to go with what's happening.  Especially when it is not only predictable, but accurate.

I will keep working on DMSI.  Just not sure how best to move things forward right now.