Subliminal Talk
The Best IML Sub that you have used - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: The Best IML Sub that you have used (/Thread-The-Best-IML-Sub-that-you-have-used)

Pages: 1 2

The Best IML Sub that you have used - Yous - 11-19-2019

Hello,

Would be great to know which is the best sub that you have used in IML and why, if its possible even the best 2 haha.
I think that could be AM...

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - Amann - 11-19-2019

AM6 and ASC

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - CatMan - 11-19-2019

I would have to say ASC personally.

Especially as a man and how vital confidence is to us. Not only for personal success, but with women, that program stands out to me.

It was the first one I ever tried here years ago. It gave me a clear sign that subs CAN work. Since then, it's been a mixed bag unfortunately. A couple others gave me some effects that were notable since, but that's been since 2014 now...a real long time...anyway I feel that the narrow scope and targeted nature of ASC, allowed it to flourish and not get bogged down in tons of irrelevant nonsense.

I look forward to ASC 6G and it is one of the programs I would have a hard time not switching to when it releases. The price will be irresistible too, seeing as it will be free like ASC 5G.

So, my choice would be ASC.

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - Amann - 11-20-2019

(11-19-2019, 09:40 PM)CatMan Wrote: I would have to say ASC personally.

Especially as a man and how vital confidence is to us. Not only for personal success, but with women, that program stands out to me.

It was the first one I ever tried here years ago. It gave me a clear sign that subs CAN work. Since then, it's been a mixed bag unfortunately. A couple others gave me some effects that were notable since, but that's been since 2014 now...a real long time...anyway I feel that the narrow scope and targeted nature of ASC, allowed it to flourish and not get bogged down in tons of irrelevant nonsense.

I look forward to ASC 6G and it is one of the programs I would have a hard time not switching to when it releases. The price will be irresistible too, seeing as it will be free like ASC 5G.

Agree. It's what made me stick to IML as it was so clear cut. Do think that the single focus of it did make it so well liked by others too.

Don't recall Shannon saying that it was going to be free...if it is...Great!

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - ImFreeman - 11-20-2019

The simpler ones are the ones that 100% do what they are supposed to, at least in my case

MIR, sleep induction aid 5g, MLS 5,5g have been great to me

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - LionKing - 11-20-2019

I'd pay for a simple focus fire ASC 5.75G right now. 

I think  is the intention is to make ASC 6G somewhat more well-rounded, so that'd still be an upgrade, contentwise, in the future.

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - findingme - 11-20-2019

For me, Universal Detox stood out for me. I'd been on E2 for 3 months, and went to UD right after, on a whim. I didn't know what to really expect, for I'd picked it up on the idea it had elements of LTU. It wasn't LTU at all.

It came up slowly, and then steadily opened me up, showing me the lies to myself I'd been holding on to (which pissed me off initially), and then steadily showed me how I could live without them. It was freedom in a subliminal, and it allowed me to make some big decisions quickly, where I separated from environments where my lying to myself and others was my norm.

With all that is in LTU5, I looked for evidence of UD since it had its full script in there. I had a few clear times while on LTU5, I'd be casually talking to people, and I WANTED to be honest, and be myself. I did so a few times with one friend, crying in the middle of my talks. And then I'd continue. It happened at work one time too, where my truth brought on more honest conversation. No tears at work, but I felt them.

UD is a powerful sub. Not everyone has developed the same life coping skills I have, but UD saved me from hanging on to this.

Since UD is in E3 now, it's affected me while using UMS. I went to a friend's last Sunday, and we talked about 2 hours. Something came up, and I got honest on the subject. While talking, I needed to cry, so I did. I calmed down, and eventually continued. No shame. Just relief. I felt freer, lighter, and free of fear of rejection. I hadn't rejected my own honesty, so I felt really secure. And without all my guards up.

For me, UD is a real lifesaver amidst all of the subliminals.

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - Rocket13 - 11-21-2019

Develop an Aura of sexiness 4G

Mainly for the fact that it works. 5G just doesn't work for me *shrugs*

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - Yous - 11-21-2019

(11-19-2019, 09:40 PM)CatMan Wrote: I would have to say ASC personally.

Which are the others?

ASC 6g i think i will take long to see the light...

(11-20-2019, 06:57 AM)ImFreeman Wrote: The simpler ones are the ones that 100% do what they are supposed to, at least in my case

MIR, sleep induction aid 5g, MLS 5,5g have been great to me

Have you tried MHS?

(11-20-2019, 04:03 PM)findingme Wrote: For me, Universal Detox stood out for me.  I'd been on E2 for 3 months, and went to UD right after, on a whim.  I didn't know what to really expect, for I'd picked it up on the idea it had elements of LTU.  It wasn't LTU at all.

It came up slowly, and then steadily opened me up, showing me the lies to myself I'd been holding on to (which pissed me off initially), and then steadily showed me how I could live without them.  It was freedom in a subliminal, and it allowed me to make some big decisions quickly, where I separated from environments where my lying to myself and others was my norm.  

With all that is in LTU5, I looked for evidence of UD since it had its full script in there.  I had a few clear times while on LTU5, I'd be casually talking to people, and I WANTED to be honest, and be myself.  I did so a few times with one friend, crying in the middle of my talks.  And then I'd continue.  It happened at work one time too, where my truth brought on more honest conversation.  No tears at work, but I felt them.

UD is a powerful sub.  Not everyone has developed the same life coping skills I have, but UD saved me from hanging on to this.

Since UD is in E3 now, it's affected me while using UMS.  I went to a friend's last Sunday, and we talked about 2 hours.  Something came up, and I got honest on the subject.  While talking, I needed to cry, so I did.  I calmed down, and eventually continued.  No shame.  Just relief.  I felt freer, lighter, and free of fear of rejection.  I hadn't rejected my own honesty, so I felt really secure.  And without all my guards up.

For me, UD is a real lifesaver amidst all of the subliminals.

I can see as well what you are talking of UD in LTU, is like i have been thinking wrong about many things and until now i didnt see it...

(11-21-2019, 06:21 AM)Rocket13 Wrote: Develop an Aura of sexiness 4G

Mainly for the fact that it works. 5G just doesn't work for me *shrugs*

Better than DMSI? But how many months in Aura o Sexiness until you saw results?

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - Shannon - 11-22-2019

For me, I can't choose. There are several that have been awesome and life changing for me.

AM 1 through 6 made a huge impact on my life.
SM got me out of my social anxiety and allowed me to start socializing.
MIR has literally saved my life at least three times.
USLM pulled me through some really rough times I would have not been able to make it through otherwise.
LTU5 made a world of difference for me personally, and as a result of how it worked for my girlfriend.
UMS has changed a lot of things in my life for the better.
DMSI 3.1 actually got me my girlfriend, which changed my life forever.
BAMM pushed me through loads of fears to get to where I am now. I stopped using it because I had to use MIR for an extended time at one point, and then I realized that I was not advancing anymore because fear had stopped me.
And there are others I can't even remember.

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - Kol - 11-22-2019

Asc: it was my first sub and started it all for me. Ran it for 77 days and was my introductionairy sub from IML.

AM6: I ran that sub after I ran ASC. Am6 is a beast. It got me out a lot of internal stuff. Also had a lay on that sub+ interest from girls. It shaped me drastically. Eye contact was strong, direction in life strongly improved. It made me a whole different man. Had some really dark period on stage 4. Its a sub thats standing out still to me, iconic.

DMSI: it has cleared lots for me aswell. I liked the sub. My first 5.5g+ sub. 3.1 was the first version pre-FRM. mindblowing at times. Involved me in seduction, teasing and what not.

UMS: this im running currently. Its a trip. Its life changing how it shaping up.