Subliminal Talk
What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? (/Thread-What-do-you-guys-think-of-genetic-adjustment-scripting-in-subliminals)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Shawn - 12-12-2019

(11-16-2019, 07:20 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 01:36 AM)Shawn Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 07:33 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 03:17 PM)Hatman Wrote: I was just thinking about this yesterday. And I would say yes as I am starting to believe that the source of the initial fear is biological in nature. I have my own reasoning, but if anyone thinks otherwise feel free to share.

I believe that the source of initial fear is not biological.  I believe that experiencing your fears and focusing on them again and again trains the brain to make fear a habit, which can be un-learned.

I'm not currently thinking that genetic adjustment will be helpful for dealing with fear, although who knows.  Maybe it will be.  Right now, I'm working on making the MHS program heal you down to the smallest parts, and the models indicate that having a statement included that points that healing at your genetic material is beneficial.  That is what the first use of this technology would be.

If a certain fearful response was created by a stimulus then it was most likely also manifested on epigenetic level through methylation and acetylation. In this case affecting these areals could not even help, but it may be one of the key elements to regulate the fear to normal levels. 

We have been always thinking about fear as root of everything, but there is also the other way around. For example certain imbalances, infections or other elements on body level can cause fear as symptom. Think for example on someone with diabetes and low blood sugar. He might develop fear, but in this case it would be only a symptom and removing the fear wouldn’t change anything about the blood sugar level.

It's all a fear of death in one way or another.  The fear from diabetes would likely be fear of the consequences of that disease, pain, disability, cost - and death.  Fear would not be a symptom of anything, it would be a response.  

Removing fear would allow that person to live with a higher quality of life if they would otherwise have been afraid, and some say that a lot of diseases have their roots in fear; so perhaps diabetes is a symptom of fear instead?  In that case, removing the right fear would likely remove the disease.

I have seen a lot of different "disorders" you would never think to attribute to fear, but they turn out to be responses to... fear.

I did forget about it in the meantime, so I try again. I just saw too many things that indicate that biochemical changes can as well affect the psyche as the other way around. When I did put the example of diabetes I didn't have the root of diabetes in mind (which could have different causes), I had just the symptom of low blood sugar in mind. Low blood sugar can cause phychological symptoms like fear because there is simply not enough energy for the brain to function. The fear would be clearly a result of lack of glucosis, not the other way around.

Another example would be people who got intoxificated with heavy metals or chemical. Especially these with certain heavy metal toxicity were more likeley to be more fearful, less social active and more likely depressed. That's also because heavy metals can block enzymes which affect the biochemical balance and cause mental symptoms, especially if they become accumulated in the brain. Again it is not fear which caused the intoxification but the intoxification caused symptoms through biochemical imbalance and/or neurodegeneration.

Last but not least there was an experiment with rats. Some were exposed to some kind of stimuli which created a fear response after some time. Later the rats prevented being in that area which could cause pain even if it wasn't active anymore, but it was not surprising at all. The surprising thing was that even two generations later the rats had a similar response like the grandfather generation. The scientists concluded that this response has become hardcoded in through epigenetic changes. The control group didn't have the response at all.

So if fear or the trigger can also become hardcoded in people then it might not be surprising that there is so much fear around. I think especially about European countries now, where the grandparents were involved at the WWII. I guess they had a lot of fear.

So I know, you have a lot of knowledge I don't have the slightly idea of but I think you are wrong with seeing fear as a one way way response only.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Yous - 12-12-2019

(12-12-2019, 07:07 AM)Shawn Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 03:17 PM)Hatman Wrote: I was just thinking about this yesterday. And I would say yes as I am starting to believe that the source of the initial fear is biological in nature. I have my own reasoning, but if anyone thinks otherwise feel free to share.

I believe that the source of initial fear is not biological.  I believe that experiencing your fears and focusing on them again and again trains the brain to make fear a habit, which can be un-learned.

I'm not currently thinking that genetic adjustment will be helpful for dealing with fear, although who knows.  Maybe it will be.  Right now, I'm working on making the MHS program heal you down to the smallest parts, and the models indicate that having a statement included that points that healing at your genetic material is beneficial.  That is what the first use of this technology would be.

If a certain fearful response was created by a stimulus then it was most likely also manifested on epigenetic level through methylation and acetylation. In this case affecting these areals could not even help, but it may be one of the key elements to regulate the fear to normal levels. 

We have been always thinking about fear as root of everything, but there is also the other way around. For example certain imbalances, infections or other elements on body level can cause fear as symptom. Think for example on someone with diabetes and low blood sugar. He might develop fear, but in this case it would be only a symptom and removing the fear wouldn’t change anything about the blood sugar level.

It's all a fear of death in one way or another.  The fear from diabetes would likely be fear of the consequences of that disease, pain, disability, cost - and death.  Fear would not be a symptom of anything, it would be a response.  

Removing fear would allow that person to live with a higher quality of life if they would otherwise have been afraid, and some say that a lot of diseases have their roots in fear; so perhaps diabetes is a symptom of fear instead?  In that case, removing the right fear would likely remove the disease.

I have seen a lot of different "disorders" you would never think to attribute to fear, but they turn out to be responses to... fear.

I did forget about it in the meantime, so I try again. I just saw too many things that indicate that biochemical changes can as well affect the psyche as the other way around. When I did put the example of diabetes I didn't have the root of diabetes in mind (which could have different causes), I had just the symptom of low blood sugar in mind. Low blood sugar can cause phychological symptoms like fear because there is simply not enough energy for the brain to function. The fear would be clearly a result of lack of glucosis, not the other way around.

Another example would be people who got intoxificated with heavy metals or chemical. Especially these with certain heavy metal toxicity were more likeley to be more fearful, less social active and more likely depressed. That's also because heavy metals can block enzymes which affect the biochemical balance and cause mental symptoms, especially if they become accumulated in the brain. Again it is not fear which caused the intoxification but the intoxification caused symptoms through biochemical imbalance and/or neurodegeneration.

Last but not least there was an experiment with rats. Some were exposed to some kind of stimuli which created a fear response after some time. Later the rats prevented being in that area which could cause pain even if it wasn't active anymore, but it was not surprising at all. The surprising thing was that even two generations later the rats had a similar response like the grandfather generation. The scientists concluded that this response has become hardcoded in through epigenetic changes. The control group didn't have the response at all.

So if fear or the trigger can also become hardcoded in people then it might not be surprising that there is so much fear around. I think especially about European countries now, where the grandparents were involved at the WWII. I guess they had a lot of fear.

So I know, you have a lot of knowledge I don't have the slightly idea of but I think you are wrong with seeing fear as a one way way response only.

Very well exposed, interesting and you're right. But as for the above, eliminating fear may not cure diabetes if it has not been the reason for it, but it could help the healing process, because the fear generated by diabetes can make it difficult to cure it.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Oversoul - 12-12-2019

its a yes from me

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Shannon - 12-13-2019

Understanding fear as I do now has taken me a long, long time to accomplish, and I allow the evidence to guide me.  I am open to all evidence that is provable, and so your reference to the study in rats makes an intriguing point.  My argument is not to prove you wrong, but to get you to prove yourself right.  If you can do that, or come close enough to warrant further investigation, I am open to that.  And I believe that you have done that here.  Thank you for providing me with more options to consider in this endeavor.  It has become extremely difficult to find new options to move the FRM forward recently.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Raz - 12-14-2019

(12-13-2019, 09:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: Understanding fear as I do now has taken me a long, long time to accomplish, and I allow the evidence to guide me.  I am open to all evidence that is provable, and so your reference to the study in rats makes an intriguing point.  My argument is not to prove you wrong, but to get you to prove yourself right.  If you can do that, or come close enough to warrant further investigation, I am open to that.  And I believe that you have done that here.  Thank you for providing me with more options to consider in this endeavor.  It has become extremely difficult to find new options to move the FRM forward recently.

In recent years there were several interesting studies that poked at the decreased fear response mechanisms when psilocybin was involved.

Here is the abstract of one such study (Kraehenmann et al., 2016):

Quote:Stimulation of serotonergic neurotransmission by psilocybin has been shown to shift emotional biases away from negative towards positive stimuli. We have recently shown that reduced amygdala activity during threat processing might underlie psilocybin's effect on emotional processing. However, it is still not known whether psilocybin modulates bottom-up or top-down connectivity within the visual-limbic-prefrontal network underlying threat processing. We therefore analyzed our previous fMRI data using dynamic causal modeling and used Bayesian model selection to infer how psilocybin modulated effective connectivity within the visual–limbic–prefrontal network during threat processing. First, both placebo and psilocybin data were best explained by a model in which threat affect modulated bidirectional connections between the primary visual cortex, amygdala, and lateral prefrontal cortex. Second, psilocybin decreased the threat-induced modulation of top-down connectivity from the amygdala to primary visual cortex, speaking to a neural mechanism that might underlie putative shifts towards positive affect states after psilocybin administration. These findings may have important implications for the treatment of mood and anxiety disorders.

Maybe this or similar studies can provide you with some new inputs to develop FRM further.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Shawn - 12-14-2019

(12-13-2019, 09:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: Understanding fear as I do now has taken me a long, long time to accomplish, and I allow the evidence to guide me.  I am open to all evidence that is provable, and so your reference to the study in rats makes an intriguing point.  My argument is not to prove you wrong, but to get you to prove yourself right.  If you can do that, or come close enough to warrant further investigation, I am open to that.  And I believe that you have done that here.  Thank you for providing me with more options to consider in this endeavor.  It has become extremely difficult to find new options to move the FRM forward recently.

You are welcome. That's all I wanted, presenting new angles on the given problem.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - ncbeareatingman - 12-23-2019

(12-14-2019, 12:27 PM)Shawn Wrote:

You are welcome. That's all I wanted, presenting new angles on the given problem.

Shawn, your outta sight man, really like what you have presented here. I was doing some 'work' with the frontal lobes and the amygdala ,bout 10 yrs bck that produced some interesting results. thanks for up-ing the game as it were to see more fear remover possibilities and sharing them with Shannon,Man! I know yo didnt write the article but you do have  a higher level of awareness and you did in fact bring that article /information here, Merry Christmas. ever higher. Keith.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - rono - 02-27-2020

(11-12-2019, 10:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have been aware for a long time that adjusting genes and epigenetics with subliminals was either happening as a result of the existing scripts or going to be something that would eventually "become a thing" in subliminals.    To the best of my knowledge, other subliminals producers have been directly attempting to manipulate or adjust genetics using their programs for at least the last couple years.

I'd like to know what you guys and gals think of this.  Are you comfortable with me putting scripting in my programs that directs your subconscious to adjust, influence or manipulate your genetics or epigenetics to better achieve the goals of the program?  

Keep in mind that I do not release to the public something that I would not use myself - with the obvious exception of programs designed specifically for women instead of men.

I have the knowledge to do this now.  Is this something you guys are comfortable with?

Shannon,
Can you give an example of the sort of changes you would make or how you would make them without giving away the farm?
There's a lot of good that can be done through epigenetics--some of the changes can be passed to later generations as well, so I guess my answer is that: I like the idea and would use it, BUT it depends on the sort of genetic manipulations that are being sought. It's hard for me to picture what those would be, thus my desire for an example.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - rono - 02-27-2020

(11-12-2019, 10:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have been aware for a long time that adjusting genes and epigenetics with subliminals was either happening as a result of the existing scripts or going to be something that would eventually "become a thing" in subliminals.    To the best of my knowledge, other subliminals producers have been directly attempting to manipulate or adjust genetics using their programs for at least the last couple years.

I'd like to know what you guys and gals think of this.  Are you comfortable with me putting scripting in my programs that directs your subconscious to adjust, influence or manipulate your genetics or epigenetics to better achieve the goals of the program?  

Keep in mind that I do not release to the public something that I would not use myself - with the obvious exception of programs designed specifically for women instead of men.

I have the knowledge to do this now.  Is this something you guys are comfortable with?

Shannon,
Can you give an example of the sort of changes you would make or how you would make them without giving away the farm?
There's a lot of good that can be done through epigenetics--some of the changes can be passed to later generations as well, so I guess my answer is that: I like the idea and would use it, BUT it depends on the sort of genetic manipulations that are being sought. It's hard for me to picture what those would be, thus my desire for an example.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Javier Gerardo - 04-07-2020

(12-13-2019, 09:42 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 07:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: I believe that the source of initial fear is not biological.  I believe that experiencing your fears and focusing on them again and again trains the brain to make fear a habit, which can be un-learned.

Understanding fear as I do now has taken me a long, long time to accomplish, and I allow the evidence to guide me.  I am open to all evidence that is provable, and so your reference to the study in rats makes an intriguing point.  My argument is not to prove you wrong, but to get you to prove yourself right.  If you can do that, or come close enough to warrant further investigation, I am open to that.  And I believe that you have done that here.  Thank you for providing me with more options to consider in this endeavor.  It has become extremely difficult to find new options to move the FRM forward recently.

This was a very interesting discussion and read especially for me who is currently battling an illness for months. In my personal experience, fear has been a factor in my illness either before I have it and currently that I have it. I say before, because through all these years I've had an issue with my digestion but it only flared up worse only recently. Before I can say I have more digestion problems whenever I am under stress and fear. For instance I feel nauseous when I will do something fearful like speaking in front of a crowd. Another instance is that as I was growing up and going to school, I always look down upon and made fun of if I will go to the comfort room to take a poop. I also laugh at guys who did the same. As such I spend the majority of my studying years and even up to the times I work being fearful of being pointed out that I take a poop. My digestion suffered as a result of such and also when I travel, I began worrying I might have the urge to take a poop. Anyhow, now that my digestion problems got worse it probably contributed to what I am experiencing. But its weird since I work from home when this started and even though I'm still fearful of pooping my pants I didn't get to have that moment since I most of the time stayed at home.

The issue now with fear is that nowadays with my sickness, I am highly fearful of it getting worse and as Shannon has said here, death. I fear death that even though I'm doing my best to improve my situation, I'm still fearful that my illness will brought my demise. Somehow I feel it is like a cloud looming over me. Even though my family has insisted that my sickness is minor and I will get better, I fear that I will go down because of it. Not to mention I am fearful of the pain I am experiencing and even worse, the pain I feel might worsen. I have more thoughts about this and will write them in my MHS v2 journal.

By the way is it beneficial that the Fear Removal Module is not present in MHS v2? I think it can help those who's sickness was brought upon by fear as what some have said here.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Chirs - 01-13-2021

I would be very welcome if am7 brings genetic modifications as well.