Subliminal Talk
What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? (/Thread-What-do-you-guys-think-of-genetic-adjustment-scripting-in-subliminals)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Shannon - 11-14-2019

(11-12-2019, 01:54 PM)Z-Man Wrote: A You
(11-12-2019, 10:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have been aware for a long time that adjusting genes and epigenetics with subliminals was either happening as a result of the existing scripts or going to be something that would eventually "become a thing" in subliminals.    To the best of my knowledge, other subliminals producers have been directly attempting to manipulate or adjust genetics using their programs for at least the last couple years.

I'd like to know what you guys and gals think of this.  Are you comfortable with me putting scripting in my programs that directs your subconscious to adjust, influence or manipulate your genetics or epigenetics to better achieve the goals of the program?  

Keep in mind that I do not release to the public something that I would not use myself - with the obvious exception of programs designed specifically for women instead of men.

I have the knowledge to do this now.  Is this something you guys are comfortable with?

Shannon, would you be able to create it to tone your body and have six pack abs? I think that is a great idea, why not take the goals to another level.

That's not how genetics and epigenetics works, as far as I understand it.  It may be useful in a weight loss program, and it may be helpful in a program for gaining muscle, but "toning your body and having six pack abs" sounds suspiciously like "working out" to me.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Shannon - 11-14-2019

(11-12-2019, 02:03 PM)sushi521 Wrote: That would be great! I think subliminals, depending on the goal of the program,  already influences our gene expressions even without explicit statements in them, just like the food we eat can influence gene expressions. 

I would tend to agree, based on what I have seen.  

Quote:And changing the genes themselves would be great for curing  genetic disorders/diseases.

I'm not a medical doctor, so I'm not allowed to claim a "cure" for anything.  I certainly do not yet know whether it is even possible for me to do things like that through subliminals.  I do know that I can give subliminal instructions that cause the subconscious to interact with and make adjustments to the genetic material in your body and adjust epigenetics.  It is not clear exactly to what degree this is possible, or what all is possible to actually do with it, yet.

(11-12-2019, 03:17 PM)Hatman Wrote: I was just thinking about this yesterday. And I would say yes as I am starting to believe that the source of the initial fear is biological in nature. I have my own reasoning, but if anyone thinks otherwise feel free to share.

I believe that the source of initial fear is not biological.  I believe that experiencing your fears and focusing on them again and again trains the brain to make fear a habit, which can be un-learned.

I'm not currently thinking that genetic adjustment will be helpful for dealing with fear, although who knows.  Maybe it will be.  Right now, I'm working on making the MHS program heal you down to the smallest parts, and the models indicate that having a statement included that points that healing at your genetic material is beneficial.  That is what the first use of this technology would be.

(11-12-2019, 11:54 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: Sorry for my misunderstood ,if I understood you correctly Shannon, do you mean "not just changing behaviours and thinking patterns for accomplish that wanted goals, but also changing genetics about that goals. "
for example Penis Enlargement sub with effects on epigenetics or genes, or changing eye color?
I think with this way it becomes possible to cure some eye conditions too.  

But is this will be effective enough for a real change ?
And this effects will past next generations  i.e my son?
What about possible resistances?

The goal is not to have every sub be a Type G (what we will call subs where there is interaction with and adjustment of the genes or epigenetics directly).  It is not necessary in every case, and I prefer to use it sparingly.  

In the cases where it is used, it would be used to either achieve full expression of the currently expressed genes, heal and repair the genetic material, or perhaps later when I have more certainty with this field, causing genetic changes that unlock the ability to achieve things like a larger penis, bigger breasts, growing taller, eye color, etc.  I don't know if that it is even possible to do that yet, never mind causing the body to correct genetic expressions that cause disease.  

To be blunt, I do not feel comfortable messing around with genes like that.  I don't feel like this is a simple thing to mess with and it's certainly not a safe thing to mess with casually without having a lot of understanding and safeties in place.  I will proceed very slowly with this and make sure that whenever and wherever it is used, it is safe.  For right now, all you're going to see is that MHS v2 attempts to cause you to heal and repair your genetic material.  This is a field I have approached with trepidation for the last 8 years, because it's no joke.

As for your last three questions...

Quote:But is this will be effective enough for a real change ? 

All I know right now is that the models are indicating that it will improve MHS if I put into it a statement that attempts to get your subconscious mind to repair your genetic material.

Quote:And this effects will past next generations  i.e my son?

I don't know yet.  That is part of why I am being so cautious with this.

Quote:What about possible resistances?

The only resistance you might encounter to this is fear of making changes to your own genes.  If you resist that, even through 6G programming, then you resist it.  At 6G I'm going to stop developing, build everything out, and take a much needed break.

(11-13-2019, 12:39 PM)CatMan Wrote: Two thoughts on this:

1. Sounds intriguing. Not sure how far that theory about changing them can be taken, or what exactly would be changed, or if it should be. Seems potentially dangerous on one front. But, lining up something as such, in line with a program's goal, could probably be a net benefit in theory. Bit of apprehension...but with more clear information on the scope, and proof it actually works, that may be remedied.

The user's own subconscious would be responsible for not just executing that scripting, but knowing what to adjust and how.  I'm not giving instructions to alter specific genes in specific ways.  So far I see that the models are indicating that your subconscious can apparently implement repairs to your genes, and that adding in instructions in MHS v2 to do so will improve the program and how well it works for people.  So that's why I brought this up.  With the subconscious doing these adjustments, it is child's play to state that any and all adjustments be made only if they are safe to make.

This is not something that will be added to or used in every program, and those programs that include genetic adjustment scripting will be clearly marked as Type G.  If you're not comfortable with using it, then you'll be free to decide whether or not you want to.

Quote:2. However, it sounds like a herculean task and nowhere near practical. Especially since something like DMSI continues to struggle mightily due to "fear" as you say. So, if such a deadlock still exists there, just how practical is it to try to rewrite someone's genes to ally with the script while it continues to under perform?

Maybe more of a focus should be made towards full execution of the program(s) as is first. Adding this in as an "add-on enhancement" afterwards, or alongside but with the main focus on executing the program.

Otherwise, I feel it's like trying to develop nuclear energy before inventing fire. The reach exceeds the grasp.

If I was attempting to personally instruct your subconscious on all of exactly which genes to adjust and in exactly what ways, it would be preposterous for me to think I could succeed.  Not even the best experts in genetic science know how to do that in all cases yet.  But I'm not doing that.  I'll be, when and where this is used, giving instructions to the subconscious to adjust your genes as is safe to do in order to enhance or achieve a specific goal.  Your subconscious, if it knows how and what and has the ability to, will handle the rest.

To be clear, this will not apply to all titles and goals.  It will only be potentially useful under certain circumstances, and only be used where the models indicate that it is safe and useful to do so.

Your comment about underperformance is just a dig.  There's no reason we would make DMSI a Type G program, and DMSI is experimental.  We also know that other programs get very different results.  So there was no need for that comment other than to try to get my goat, I think.

(11-13-2019, 04:03 PM)ImFreeman Wrote: What kind of results do you think you can produce ?

I think right now I can make MHS v2 work better by casing the subconscious to heal and repair your genetic material to whatever degree it is capable of doing so.  Beyond that, I don't know yet.

Quote:How much change can be had in a grownups body ?
Either way I'd say GO FOR IT !

See the statement above.  I haven't looked at what else I might be able to do yet.  I have looked into trying to improve MHS v2 by repairing the genetic material to whatever degree the subconscious is capable of doing so, and the models consistently show that it is better functionality-wise and better received when I include those statements, than when I do not.

I'm not going crazy with genetic alterations as something to put into my subliminals.  It will go in where it can be useful, when I know it will be safe to do, and if the models tell me that it will actually be useful and effective.  Beyond that it will be considered one case at a time.

(11-14-2019, 04:12 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: I was thinking about healing some mental disorders with subliminals, I mean not some chromosome illnesses like Down sendyrome etc, but bipolar disorder,  manic depressive, schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder etc. too many mental disorders are not genetic illnesses.

for example, some types of paralysis are not related to loss of neural communication, but merely a state of "unresponsiveness" because they do not know how to react to the extreme situations around them.

I think the issue is only in them conscious minds, their subconsious minds should know their body is not healthy and, maybe already trying to heal the person who ill, but dont know how to do and this creates a chaos in them. Imo subconcious shouldn't be ill, because all body functions working properly except mind.

well this is just an idea it is not related to the question asked but I am wondering that a while, is that could be?

I'm not sure I understand your question, but I'll answer what I think you mean.

The subconscious is not a "thing".  It is not separate from you.  It is parts of you that your so-called "conscious" mind cannot easily detect directly.  It can be "ill" in various directions, and in fact that is why most people turn to subliminals.  I believe that the majority of illnesses come from misunderstandings of and conclusions about experiences and "what is" that result from usually young and partially developed brains with limited understanding, experience and awareness attempting to decide "what is what" about the world and getting it wrong.  

I know a girl, for example, who suffers terrible gastric pain 2-3 times a year for 1-4 weeks at a time.  Six doctors so far have found nothing wrong with her.  Of course they haven't, they're looking at the physical only.  Upon interviewing this girl, she suffered terrible psychological abuse by her mother, her step mother, her aunt, her step-siblings and her father all her life.  The knots of guilt, shame, fear, self blame and self loathing this caused her are incredible.  I'm relatively certain her gastric issues are expressions of this internal turmoil, and so far the only thing that has been any help at all are my subliminals GPR-P14c and LTU5.

I believe that directly or indirectly, it is entirely possible that ALL disease and illness starts with an unhealthy subconscious, which is unhealthy because of the experiences it recorded and its inability to know how to handle those experiences, or because it made incorrect conclusions about those experiences.  (In the above case, part of what is actually going on is: "My father was always mad at me no matter what I did to please him, so I must have been guilty of something, because nothing I did was good enough, so I feel guilty and bad, but I don't know why I'm guilty and bad.")

As an interesting side note, she was diagnosed "autistic" for the first 16+ years of her life, but she is clearly not autistic.  The issue is that she was being abused and did not want to talk because she felt like whatever she said was only going to make her father mad, get her in more trouble with her step mother, make her a target of ridicule, etc.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - tolgaocal80 - 11-14-2019

Speaking for myself I am open for all new improvements about subs. When it is come to safety, I think you know best how to do make it safe, Thank you for answering questions. I always be impressed with your answers.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - sushi521 - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 07:30 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 02:03 PM)sushi521 Wrote: That would be great! I think subliminals, depending on the goal of the program,  already influences our gene expressions even without explicit statements in them, just like the food we eat can influence gene expressions. 

I would tend to agree, based on what I have seen.  

Quote:And changing the genes themselves would be great for curing  genetic disorders/diseases.

I'm not a medical doctor, so I'm not allowed to claim a "cure" for anything.  I certainly do not yet know whether it is even possible for me to do things like that through subliminals.  I do know that I can give subliminal instructions that cause the subconscious to interact with and make adjustments to the genetic material in your body and adjust epigenetics.  It is not clear exactly to what degree this is possible, or what all is possible to actually do with it, yet.
There are people on youtube who claimed to have changed their eye colors using subliminals. Do you think that's possible? For eye colors to change, there has to be some genetic changes happening.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Shawn - 11-15-2019

(11-14-2019, 07:33 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 03:17 PM)Hatman Wrote: I was just thinking about this yesterday. And I would say yes as I am starting to believe that the source of the initial fear is biological in nature. I have my own reasoning, but if anyone thinks otherwise feel free to share.

I believe that the source of initial fear is not biological.  I believe that experiencing your fears and focusing on them again and again trains the brain to make fear a habit, which can be un-learned.

I'm not currently thinking that genetic adjustment will be helpful for dealing with fear, although who knows.  Maybe it will be.  Right now, I'm working on making the MHS program heal you down to the smallest parts, and the models indicate that having a statement included that points that healing at your genetic material is beneficial.  That is what the first use of this technology would be.

If a certain fearful response was created by a stimulus then it was most likely also manifested on epigenetic level through methylation and acetylation. In this case affecting these areals could not even help, but it may be one of the key elements to regulate the fear to normal levels. 

We have been always thinking about fear as root of everything, but there is also the other way around. For example certain imbalances, infections or other elements on body level can cause fear as symptom. Think for example on someone with diabetes and low blood sugar. He might develop fear, but in this case it would be only a symptom and removing the fear wouldn’t change anything about the blood sugar level.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - CatMan - 11-15-2019

(11-14-2019, 07:59 AM)Shannon Wrote: Your comment about underperformance is just a dig.  There's no reason we would make DMSI a Type G program, and DMSI is experimental.  We also know that other programs get very different results.  So there was no need for that comment other than to try to get my goat, I think.

Thanks for the other info on this topic earlier.

To be fair, I had no idea if DMSI would be, or would NOT be, one program considered for this. Seemed reasonable it could be, given the implications of making guys taller, younger-looking, changing facial appearance possibly to be more attractive, even some talk of certain genetics being more fear-prone than others I've heard of, making a bigger penis, what have you. So given that, I felt it was fair to state that the program is struggling already now, so adding such a massive intangible, one that would be astonishingly difficult on it's own, never mind along side DMSI's existing difficulty to make work, would be too much to deal with.

That's literally all I meant. No "dig" or what have you. Just honesty and frankness.

Looking forward to DMSI V3.3.3, with or without this, Shannon. Hope you have a good day!

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Shannon - 11-16-2019

(11-15-2019, 01:36 AM)Shawn Wrote:

If a certain fearful response was created by a stimulus then it was most likely also manifested on epigenetic level through methylation and acetylation. In this case affecting these areals could not even help, but it may be one of the key elements to regulate the fear to normal levels. 

We have been always thinking about fear as root of everything, but there is also the other way around. For example certain imbalances, infections or other elements on body level can cause fear as symptom. Think for example on someone with diabetes and low blood sugar. He might develop fear, but in this case it would be only a symptom and removing the fear wouldn’t change anything about the blood sugar level.

It's all a fear of death in one way or another.  The fear from diabetes would likely be fear of the consequences of that disease, pain, disability, cost - and death.  Fear would not be a symptom of anything, it would be a response.  

Removing fear would allow that person to live with a higher quality of life if they would otherwise have been afraid, and some say that a lot of diseases have their roots in fear; so perhaps diabetes is a symptom of fear instead?  In that case, removing the right fear would likely remove the disease.

I have seen a lot of different "disorders" you would never think to attribute to fear, but they turn out to be responses to... fear.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Shawn - 11-17-2019

(11-16-2019, 07:20 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 01:36 AM)Shawn Wrote:

It's all a fear of death in one way or another.  The fear from diabetes would likely be fear of the consequences of that disease, pain, disability, cost - and death.  Fear would not be a symptom of anything, it would be a response.  

Removing fear would allow that person to live with a higher quality of life if they would otherwise have been afraid, and some say that a lot of diseases have their roots in fear; so perhaps diabetes is a symptom of fear instead?  In that case, removing the right fear would likely remove the disease.

I have seen a lot of different "disorders" you would never think to attribute to fear, but they turn out to be responses to... fear.

I did write a response, but somehow it disappeared during replying and as I am in my phone I will respond when I have a computer available again.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Have at ye - 11-19-2019

On the topic of genetic adjustment in subs, I'm all for it. Genes are not static anyway as far as I'm aware, respond to external stimulus, as well as can become damaged, and the human body should be, technically, capable of fixing this kind of damage.

(11-14-2019, 08:16 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 04:12 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: I was thinking about healing some mental disorders with subliminals, I mean not some chromosome illnesses like Down sendyrome etc, but bipolar disorder,  manic depressive, schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder etc. too many mental disorders are not genetic illnesses.

for example, some types of paralysis are not related to loss of neural communication, but merely a state of "unresponsiveness" because they do not know how to react to the extreme situations around them.

I think the issue is only in them conscious minds, their subconsious minds should know their body is not healthy and, maybe already trying to heal the person who ill, but dont know how to do and this creates a chaos in them. Imo subconcious shouldn't be ill, because all body functions working properly except mind.

well this is just an idea it is not related to the question asked but I am wondering that a while, is that could be?

I'm not sure I understand your question, but I'll answer what I think you mean.

The subconscious is not a "thing".  It is not separate from you.  It is parts of you that your so-called "conscious" mind cannot easily detect directly.  It can be "ill" in various directions, and in fact that is why most people turn to subliminals.  I believe that the majority of illnesses come from misunderstandings of and conclusions about experiences and "what is" that result from usually young and partially developed brains with limited understanding, experience and awareness attempting to decide "what is what" about the world and getting it wrong.  

I know a girl, for example, who suffers terrible gastric pain 2-3 times a year for 1-4 weeks at a time.  Six doctors so far have found nothing wrong with her.  Of course they haven't, they're looking at the physical only.  Upon interviewing this girl, she suffered terrible psychological abuse by her mother, her step mother, her aunt, her step-siblings and her father all her life.  The knots of guilt, shame, fear, self blame and self loathing this caused her are incredible.  I'm relatively certain her gastric issues are expressions of this internal turmoil, and so far the only thing that has been any help at all are my subliminals GPR-P14c and LTU5.

I believe that directly or indirectly, it is entirely possible that ALL disease and illness starts with an unhealthy subconscious, which is unhealthy because of the experiences it recorded and its inability to know how to handle those experiences, or because it made incorrect conclusions about those experiences.  (In the above case, part of what is actually going on is: "My father was always mad at me no matter what I did to please him, so I must have been guilty of something, because nothing I did was good enough, so I feel guilty and bad, but I don't know why I'm guilty and bad.")

As an interesting side note, she was diagnosed "autistic" for the first 16+ years of her life, but she is clearly not autistic.  The issue is that she was being abused and did not want to talk because she felt like whatever she said was only going to make her father mad, get her in more trouble with her step mother, make her a target of ridicule, etc.

On this, I have an "interesting trivia fact": Sigmund "Daddy" Freud originally started out as a neurologist. He switched to psychiatry after he attempted to treat a person whose left hand became paralyzed, and - being a neurologist - decided it's frickin' impossible for just the hand itself to become paralyzed without paralysis of the forearm as well (due to neural linkages). After that he started digging for a reason this could have had happened, and he came up with all that psychoanalysis she-bang, deciding that the reason must have lain somewhere in unconscious reactions to particular stimuli.