Subliminal Talk
What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? (/Thread-What-do-you-guys-think-of-genetic-adjustment-scripting-in-subliminals)

Pages: 1 2 3

What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Shannon - 11-12-2019

I have been aware for a long time that adjusting genes and epigenetics with subliminals was either happening as a result of the existing scripts or going to be something that would eventually "become a thing" in subliminals.    To the best of my knowledge, other subliminals producers have been directly attempting to manipulate or adjust genetics using their programs for at least the last couple years.

I'd like to know what you guys and gals think of this.  Are you comfortable with me putting scripting in my programs that directs your subconscious to adjust, influence or manipulate your genetics or epigenetics to better achieve the goals of the program?  

Keep in mind that I do not release to the public something that I would not use myself - with the obvious exception of programs designed specifically for women instead of men.

I have the knowledge to do this now.  Is this something you guys are comfortable with?

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Griffin - 11-12-2019

Interesting, I am for it, if you think you can make it safe! and I know you would not release it otherwise!
This might definitely help certain subs shine like MHS, Grow taller and the anti-aging subs in the future!

Do you think this would also be active and help in subs like UMS, E4, ASC?

Great to see progress!

Cheers

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Infinite - 11-12-2019

Scientists have been manipulating genes manually through various methods for years, so I see nothing wrong with changing genes through subs. My SO and I were talking about how MSL aims at changing the brain and the body, but it lacks the genetic component. Why should people who were born with a genetic disability have to remain in that condition for the rest of their lives if there is a way to do it without surgery.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Ruffian - 11-12-2019

Thumbsup  Oui 

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Omni3 - 11-12-2019

I say Go For It!!

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Z-Man - 11-12-2019

A You
(11-12-2019, 10:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have been aware for a long time that adjusting genes and epigenetics with subliminals was either happening as a result of the existing scripts or going to be something that would eventually "become a thing" in subliminals.    To the best of my knowledge, other subliminals producers have been directly attempting to manipulate or adjust genetics using their programs for at least the last couple years.

I'd like to know what you guys and gals think of this.  Are you comfortable with me putting scripting in my programs that directs your subconscious to adjust, influence or manipulate your genetics or epigenetics to better achieve the goals of the program?  

Keep in mind that I do not release to the public something that I would not use myself - with the obvious exception of programs designed specifically for women instead of men.

I have the knowledge to do this now.  Is this something you guys are comfortable with?

Shannon, would you be able to create it to tone your body and have six pack abs? I think that is a great idea, why not take the goals to another level.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - sushi521 - 11-12-2019

That would be great! I think subliminals, depending on the goal of the program, already influences our gene expressions even without explicit statements in them, just like the food we eat can influence gene expressions. And changing the genes themselves would be great for curing genetic disorders/diseases.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Hatman - 11-12-2019

I was just thinking about this yesterday. And I would say yes as I am starting to believe that the source of the initial fear is biological in nature. I have my own reasoning, but if anyone thinks otherwise feel free to share.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - ncbeareatingman - 11-12-2019

Yes & Yes!! Thank you for bringing this up and being so open with it and considerate !!

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - tolgaocal80 - 11-12-2019

Sorry for my misunderstood ,if I understood you correctly Shannon, do you mean "not just changing behaviours and thinking patterns for accomplish that wanted goals, but also changing genetics about that goals. "
for example Penis Enlargement sub with effects on epigenetics or genes, or changing eye color?
I think with this way it becomes possible to cure some eye conditions too.

But is this will be effective enough for a real change ?
And this effects will past next generations i.e my son?
What about possible resistances?

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - CatMan - 11-13-2019

Two thoughts on this:

1. Sounds intriguing. Not sure how far that theory about changing them can be taken, or what exactly would be changed, or if it should be. Seems potentially dangerous on one front. But, lining up something as such, in line with a program's goal, could probably be a net benefit in theory. Bit of apprehension...but with more clear information on the scope, and proof it actually works, that may be remedied.

2. However, it sounds like a herculean task and nowhere near practical. Especially since something like DMSI continues to struggle mightily due to "fear" as you say. So, if such a deadlock still exists there, just how practical is it to try to rewrite someone's genes to ally with the script while it continues to under perform?

Maybe more of a focus should be made towards full execution of the program(s) as is first. Adding this in as an "add-on enhancement" afterwards, or alongside but with the main focus on executing the program.

Otherwise, I feel it's like trying to develop nuclear energy before inventing fire. The reach exceeds the grasp.

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - ImFreeman - 11-13-2019

What kind of results do you think you can produce ?

How much change can be had in a grownups body ?

Either way I'd say GO FOR IT !

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - tolgaocal80 - 11-14-2019

I was thinking about healing some mental disorders with subliminals, I mean not some chromosome illnesses like Down sendyrome etc, but bipolar disorder,  manic depressive, schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder etc. too many mental disorders are not genetic illnesses.

for example, some types of paralysis are not related to loss of neural communication, but merely a state of "unresponsiveness" because they do not know how to react to the extreme situations around them.

I think the issue is only in them conscious minds, their subconsious minds should know their body is not healthy and, maybe already trying to heal the person who ill, but dont know how to do and this creates a chaos in them. Imo subconcious shouldn't be ill, because all body functions working properly except mind.

well this is just an idea it is not related to the question asked but I am wondering that a while, is that could be?

RE: What do you guys think of genetic adjustment scripting in subliminals? - Shannon - 11-14-2019

(11-12-2019, 11:36 AM)Griffin Wrote: Interesting, I am for it, if you think you can make it safe! and I know you would not release it otherwise!

True.

Quote:This might definitely help certain subs shine like MHS, Grow taller and the anti-aging subs in the future!

True.

Quote:Do you think this would also be active and help in subs like UMS, E4, ASC?

No.  There is no need to directly affect the genetics or epigenetics of a person in programs like those.  With the possible exception of EHPRA, if the models indicate that it would be beneficial.  I am not entirely sure, but I believe that it is possible that epigenetics could play a role in that program.  But the program may already be adjusting that.

Not everything needs genetic or epigenetic adjustments.

Quote:Great to see progress!

Cheers

Thanks.