Subliminal Talk
AM6 Run 1 Rebirth Of The Dead Man---tolgaocal80 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Run 1 Rebirth Of The Dead Man---tolgaocal80 (/Thread-AM6-Run-1-Rebirth-Of-The-Dead-Man-tolgaocal80)

AM6 Run 1 Rebirth Of The Dead Man---tolgaocal80 - tolgaocal80 - 11-02-2019

03.19----10.19
AMV6 RUN 1

Hi everyone,

I am on here as  a guest for a some months, I had read almost all AM journals, and other subs journals in my interest ,OGSF, OF, SM, WM, DMSI (3.2.1 and above), so here is some explations about how my life was and what I how I want to live. This will be a long post. Just for one time. And sorry for my bad English. Here is why I am here.

I am coming from a bad family; a very manipulator, sarcastic, mama and a father truest sense of the word “beta”. My mom was always beating me up, for every reason she can find, as you can see in some bad family movies, almost every week I had beaten up for some reason.  Also she is really really a great manipulator also. I learned what she did to me a long later than that. She is a helpless control maniac, till that day I realized what and how she did these things, she trying to control all over  family.  She had some very deep problems about her family too. She also told me too much about how bad and “waste of time” a relationship with a girl. You know, mamas like this, I dont want to talk about it much.
My father is a very “little beta boy” and I think he thinks his wife as a mother of him, what I see is that.
I never learned anything good from all of them, and when I do a “bad” thing like cant learning the multiplication table as fast as they want, I was beaten.  I had too many nights crying, talking to God how I can save myself from this things. And so. I was a angery, shy loser.

My view of woman ,as you can imagine, was  they are dangerous, they are disrespectful, I cant deal with them,  they are unreliable, and “I dont deserve them”, I dont want them, etc very pessimistic and all beta mindset.

I am not complaining about how bad my life is, this is just what happened till now. I am really determined to live the life I want.
Till I was 15, I accept all this things from my mom and father, and all other bs mindsets about women or relationships. Things has to be change, because I didn’t live the one life I got, like this.

Then I learned about subconcious mind, where is lying  the all beliefs  we had about our environment, , life we live ,people  we interact and who we are. Paradigms, I found Bob Proctors stuffs on youtube, some other men like Bruce lipton.  What I found is there are only 2 ways to change a paradigm, a belief, in subconsicous-mind. An emotional shock or constant repetition of ideas thats the exact opposite to the paradigm you want to change. So I read some Stoicism materials maybe a  100  times each of them, at least 50  times  William James’s “As a man thinketh”. But I couldnt go deep, for a real change. The only way to make a change in ones  life is certainly a subliminal change,  you can read all self-help books on earth and tell yourself “No I will not do that again, or I will certainly do that the next time. And some days later when the conscious mind lost his interest, you will do the exact tihng that you say you will not do. I lived this so many times.

I was surfing on a download site someday and I saw  AM Training Set V6.  In there the description about AM6 was saying 6 months of use, that caught my attention much. I didnt see anything about Subliminal-shop or the forum. I didnt now anything clearly what will do this  product to me, just half of the shop description.  I read it and I told myself maybe  this could be the final solution. Later I found the shop and forum and I started to save money.

NOW ALL THAT WAS 6 MONTHS AGO. I USED JUST ONCE OF AM6 AS DIRECTIONS, as pirated. Sorry for this Shannon, but I now bought AM6.

RE: AM6 Run 1 Rebirth Of The Dead Man---tolgaocal80 - tolgaocal80 - 11-02-2019

I completed AM Run 1 according to directions:

Usage:

average 13-14 hours every day,
7-9 hours night, 4-6 hours day

Only Masked Ocean Surf.

I will start Run 2, very soon. Here is the stages of AM Run1. Shannon I don't know how you made this subliminal, but please keep going development of this sub. I will buy it again in 6G regardless the price.

Stage:1
First days felt nothing, I thought this set in English and not working. In two week, started to change my thoughts, very much. Mornings started to change, I have no longer discomfort or anxiety when I woke. I was no longer had tension on public transport. Now I could notice the sunlight in sky. I can now do whatever I want. I felt love for people around me, just for they are all like as me. Then I understand this will work. Started to dreaming day 18. For the first time in years. Many dreams.
Dreams: I dreamt an argue between a man and me, he was trying to beat me and I was saying somethings could save me, all my family members and relatives was there, and ı associated these with my unwanted childhood memories. When ı woke up, ı was too angry to myself cause of why ı didnt stand up for myself and beat that a*shole.

Stage:2
My voice completely changed. I was a light stammerer then this thing completely gone. My voice tone get thickened. My body language changed, I was behaving different. I stopped masturbating for 20 days, stopped to drink coffe, and when drink it caused a painfull headache I was drinking at least 5 cup of coffee before , smoking cigaret, started taking shower when I feel any discomfort, waking up earlier to go college, more tension and social anxiety gone. More dreams.
Dreams:

1. I was going to somewhere with my family and my mom was driving the car. And she was saying to me that all stuff to do is unnecessary , dont do that boy, “you can’t do that all time ( ı guess she was talking about this am6 sub, my subconsious started to talk with me ,ı am not good with my family they were too restrictive for me) and then ı told her “ ı can do that ı will do that, and ı was giving to her directions to there(somewhere ı cant say any exact name) and then ı told her “okey, as you want, dont go there mom” than she told “we already are here ” than we climbed a steep hill,
And that place “ı have to came everyday” there was wonderfull, there was like heaven, ı can’t describe there, we were in the vast, green valley and we could watch the sun in the sky. I felt very happy and grateful but some fear was still there, and in my dream ı consiously trying to stop that feel. when ı woke up ı felt too happy and relax.
2. I saw a female friend who wants sex with me, there was feather on her face. She looks to bad.
3. ı saw many cut cats claw, and ı was buying them in a box, one of claw was still moves and then ı looked at it ı realized ı have to beat or kill that guy who did this to them. And in the dream ı know my mom was there and she were knowing that guy and ı told her ,give me that guys phone or adress ı know you know them, or ı will absolutly find that guy.
That night ı saw a cat puppy while going to gym, and ı didnt do anything, but ı want to take it and go home,in my childhood were too many moments like that, Another dream ı was talking with dan bilzerian, famous insta guy. That was too short and ı woke up.

4. Too many strange dreams, in general, in a gigantic atmosphere and magnificent views of nature, suchs as canyon. Passing in fascinating places and bad events and I can not save my family. When I woke up I get the idea that I cant prevent such things because I am not physically strong enough.
5. Many dreams about girls, they kiss me, talking with me and things like that.

Stage:3 I know can see myself as a man, as a humanbeing, and talking louder and more clear, more complex and mindfull speak, very irriaiton about disrespectfull behavior from others. Very sharp looks to man, woman around. And exact eye contact when I see someone is looking. Pets around, displaying too strange behavior around me, dog packs really trying to attack me, howling to me, and those are the dogs I loved much before. Women from every age giving IOIs to me. Every I go people saying me “Dear,Sir,Mrs.” Compliments about my attitude.
Dreams:
1. Too much not remembered.

Stage:4
I was too angry and, fullfilled with fear all over this stage. Felt nothing to explain. More dreams.
Dreams:
1. That was very bad and when I woke up, I was crying bad. The main theme in my dreams my old house which is my childhood passed.
I was passing by the old house in a rainy day. When I came front of my house, I am seeing my mom and she was like sick. Her face is not normal and color of it white.
Then I am grabbing from her arm, and saying “Where you are going to?” and
Then I am seeing my mom on the open window of my house, she is combing my sisters hair. She turning her back and seeing the “woman” in front if me (same as her.) and saying “Don’t let her go, we have to kill it.”
Suddenly the woman in front of me smiling and trying to get rid of me. I am feeling the fear like deep of hell. And not letting her go. And the nightmare stopping here. When I woke, I was crying loud and talking to myself ”Enough, I want to love her.
2. How I see myself on dreams has changed very much. More alpha in all subjects.
3. Some later dreams, very frightened. I am seeing demons, very dangerous situations. And dreams I almost survived.

Stage:5
More stabil sense of self, more confidence about doing my own things, self-pity gone, others behaivors towards me stabile now, everywhere I go they saying thank you, welcome, sir,dear type things. I no longer see woman as a threat no longer see men as a threat. They just are my BROTHERS AND SİSTERS.( a dream changed that.) habits are changing, I no longer eat sugar things, everything seems like just fine

Stage:6
Didn’t notice an important thing. Stabil behaviors around other and towards me, more relax everywhere, more stabil thinking, started to study lessons. Thinking about how to create a good life? Body language stabil. Voice clearity and loud stabil. Everything just seems to fine. Except women part. I dont seeking for a relationship or sexuality,, yet. I want to love girls but, I can’t do that. I feel nothing to them, I dont know why? I have still some wrong beliefs about them.

I forgot to mention it:

In the middle of stage 2, and start of stage 3. I was really angry with myself because of I pirated this sub.
I started to save money for it. Because I knew I will use it again and then I just cant accept this behaviour from myself.
I didn't even know anything about the anti-piracy code thing. After reading many posts about AM6, saw that anti-pirate thing.
I am really ready to pay any price to anything for living the life I want.
AM6 has introduced to me "this is certainly possible. Just keep going for it."
One run showed me that I should not give up hope for anything that does not dissappear yet.

RE: AM6 Run 1 Rebirth Of The Dead Man---tolgaocal80 - Yous - 11-02-2019

All your story has moved me, an ode to hope. 

Many times reading about the changes of others seems little to us we always hope to read about big, deep and radical changes, or at least it happens to me, and we don't stop to think about the importance of a small change with respect to our attitude and our way of seeing life, how deeply important it is and how much it can affect our life in the long term if it is maintained over time, after a few years.

Congratulations.

(11-02-2019, 08:45 AM)Yous Wrote: All your story has moved me, an ode to hope. 

Many times reading about the changes of others seems little to us we always hope to read about big, deep and radical changes, or at least it happens to me, and we don't stop to think about the importance of a small change with respect to our attitude and our way of seeing life, how deeply important it is and how much it can affect our life in the long term if it is maintained over time, after a few years.

Congratulations.

Thank you, I will contuine Run 2 a few days later, in Run 1 there are more than that, but I want to make a new Journal about Run 2 with more details.

RE: AM6 Run 1 Rebirth Of The Dead Man---tolgaocal80 - IceAlive - 11-04-2019

Sir, kudos! And thank you deeply for making the effort to summarize important realizations per stage! While trying to follow journals it can be hard to distinguish between mind dump and realizations. A retrospective much like the one you did is a most welcome publishing (well... at least speaking for myself).

And in terms of benefits for the writer themselves, I also believe that separating retrospectives of months of (open/closed) journaling brings an extra delicious level of awareness.

Much success with run 2!

RE: AM6 Run 1 Rebirth Of The Dead Man---tolgaocal80 - tolgaocal80 - 11-05-2019

(11-04-2019, 04:20 PM)IceAlive Wrote: Sir, kudos! And thank you deeply for making the effort to summarize important realizations per stage! While trying to follow journals it can be hard to distinguish between mind dump and realizations. A retrospective much like the one you did is a most welcome publishing (well... at least speaking for myself).

And in terms of benefits for the writer themselves, I also believe that separating retrospectives of months of (open/closed) journaling brings an extra delicious level of awareness.

Much success with run 2!

Thank you very much sir. 
I believe Run 2 will be more exciting, some effects fading with time, so Run 2 and others will make them strong and permanent.