Subliminal Talk
Steve's Anxiety Relief Aid 5.75g Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Steve's Anxiety Relief Aid 5.75g Journal (/Thread-Steve-s-Anxiety-Relief-Aid-5-75g-Journal)

Steve's Anxiety Relief Aid 5.75g Journal - Steve_ - 10-28-2019

Hey there, 

Obligatory I work for Indigo Mindlabs. My review is honest, however. Male, 26 years old, working in the IT field. 

I have really bad night time anxiety when I know I have to be up early the next morning especially when I'll be traveling. I get huge adrenalin surges which keep me up most of the night. I've tried lots of different OTC meds like melanonin but nothing works for circumstances where I have to travel or be up extra early. Edit: I was a beta taster for the Sleep Indication Aid subliminal which did work for general sleeplessness. This far surpasses SIA's ability to knock me out.

First time 
4 loops at night knowing I had to be awake at 5am to catch a flight for work. Zero adrenaline. Frikkin amazing. Not only did I go from being anxious to calm and collected, but I was able to go to sleep within about 20 minutes. I woke up once that night mildly panicked but was able to collect myself quickly and went back to sleep. I woke up, used the new awakener to help me wake up, and was able to have a successful and productive day at work. 10/10, two thumbs up. 

In the moment testing 
I went to a music festival in California this past weekend and had a few scares where ARA was very helpful. My allergies were acting up to the point I was completely dysfunctional and could not breathe. I had to use my inhaler a good dozen or more times which was awful since you're only supposed to use it for emergencies and no more than a few times per day. I didn't have my nebulizer machine with me (which I never use so I didn't think to bring it). I left my inhaler in an Uber at 2am on the way back to the hotel from the festival. I had problems breathing so I couldn't sleep at all and not to mention I was in full panic mode seeing that I had to wake back up at 5am to catch my flight home. At one loop, ARA helped me sleep for a full 2 hours. I woke up and couldn't breathe very well so I used ARA again for 15 mins and I calmed down considerably and was able to take deep breaths on the way to the airport. 

Unfortunately when I got to the airport my breathing was so bad that that I had to call an ambulance. I put ARA on again as I sat down waiting for them to come. They gave me a breathing treatment in the airport miraculously in time to catch my flight. They advised me to go to the hospital to which I declined. They were getting frustrated with me and insisted I acknowledge that if anything happens in the plane then they can't help me and I could die. My oxygen levels were back at 100 though so they reluctantly cleared me to fly. I played another 30 minutes of ARA on the plane to keep me calm knowing all too well that I would be SOL if something happened. Luckily I was fine. I probably should have gone to the hospital but I can't afford that plus I would have had to pay for another hotel and another flight. 

Conclusion 
ARA is awesome. I was seriously considering asking my doctor for beta blockers or sleep meds or something for times I have to wake up extra early and travel but now I absolutely don't need to. Not only that but it very well may have saved me this last weekend. Disclaimer, please go to the hospital if you can't breathe! 

I'll keep using this in the moment / for sleep as needed as report back. Thanks Shannon!

RE: Steve's Anxiety Relief Aid Journal - THolt - 10-28-2019

Wow. I get these night time adrenaline rushes too. It’s like my mind can’t shut off. 

Could I use this during the bloom period of UMS? 

I’m currently using ARA.

RE: Steve's Anxiety Relief Aid 5.75g Journal - ncbeareatingman - 10-29-2019

Dang, Steve,Man,thats incredible man!! Osh Cosh By Gosh!!  Like you said Frikkin' awesome,!! Cheers mate. good lord what is to come with IML in 2020/2021? Talk about changing the world and quality there of!! wow!! thanks for the awesome testimonial man!!

RE: Steve's Anxiety Relief Aid 5.75g Journal - Steve_ - 10-31-2019

I'm not sure about using it during bloom. For me personally I'd say sure, go for it, but Shannon might have a more official answer.

Update:
I ended up being prescribed beta blockers anyway lol. All I had to do was mention feeling adrenaline on the plane and the story about the ambulance - "oh, yeah, beta blockers and an inhaled steroid plus albuterol refills, here you go." I'm not sure I really need betabblockers due to ARA, but for the sake of science I'll give you guys an update later about how chemicals compare to ARA. 

ARA has made me aware of just how anxiety driven much of my life has been. Impulsive decisions, emotional responses, etc. I never really equated any of that to anxiety, but now I can see. It's actually quite profound the way ARA shows itself. Waves of "this is what anxiety does, this is what anxiety looks like, this is how anxiety affects you" have been hitting me. And it's really cool too, how I see myself and my actions in my head like Scrooge and the ghosts in A Christmas Carol. Very profound. It's opened some doors for my girlfriend and I because it has shown me what has been hidden which has brought us closer together.

RE: Steve's Anxiety Relief Aid 5.75g Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-01-2019

(10-31-2019, 08:04 PM)Steve_ Wrote: I'm not sure about using it during bloom. For me personally I'd say sure, go for it, but Shannon might have a more official answer.

Update:
I ended up being prescribed beta blockers anyway lol. All I had to do was mention feeling adrenaline on the plane and the story about the ambulance - "oh, yeah, beta blockers and an inhaled steroid plus albuterol refills, here you go." I'm not sure I really need betabblockers due to ARA, but for the sake of science I'll give you guys an update later about how chemicals compare to ARA. 

ARA has made me aware of just how anxiety driven much of my life has been. Impulsive decisions, emotional responses, etc. I never really equated any of that to anxiety, but now I can see. It's actually quite profound the way ARA shows itself. Waves of "this is what anxiety does, this is what anxiety looks like, this is how anxiety affects you" have been hitting me. And it's really cool too, how I see myself and my actions in my head like Scrooge and the ghosts in A Christmas Carol. Very profound. It's opened some doors for my girlfriend and I because it has shown me what has been hidden which has brought us closer together.

Excellent Man. Dag gone Steve,thats awesome Man. I love reading ur posts & the updates there of. Ur sincerity and genuiness about ur experiences with ARA,come through loud & clear ,mate!!

RE: Steve's Anxiety Relief Aid 5.75g Journal - Shannon - 11-01-2019

Steve didn't want to post before because he was afraid that his experiences wouldn't come across as genuine because he works for us.

Let me tell you, Steve is one of our Tier 3 testers, and sometimes he blows the whistle on programs that haven't been released yet and shuts them down. He isn't afraid to tell it like it is, whether or not it is good.

But it's all good, really, because we don't want to release things that don't pass testing.

RE: Steve's Anxiety Relief Aid 5.75g Journal - RTBoss - 11-01-2019

(10-31-2019, 08:04 PM)Steve_ Wrote: I'm not sure about using it during bloom. For me personally I'd say sure, go for it, but Shannon might have a more official answer.

Update:

I'm sure your doc and/or pharmacist knows this, but I hope your beta-blocker is cardioselective if you have asthma.  I'm not sure how helpful a cardioselective beta-blocker would be for anxiety.  Most docs prescribe propranolol for anxiety, which is not cardioselective.  Albuterol is a beta-agonist, which opens up your airway.  Beta-blockers will conflict with that medication and are therefore contraindicated, as they can obstruct the airway.  Just fyi.

RE: Steve's Anxiety Relief Aid 5.75g Journal - Steve_ - 11-01-2019

I appreciate the sentiment Shannon. I do my best Smile

RTBoss, yup - my doc warned me about the athsma interaction and instructed me not to use it for 2 weeks to be sure the inhaled steroid has had a chance to heal my lungs. My athsma is rarely an issue, so beta blockers for occasionally use is not an issue. Thanks for the warning!