Subliminal Talk
LTU5 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU5 Journal (/Thread-LTU5-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

LTU5 Journal - Z-Man - 10-22-2019

I have been using LTU5 for 4 days on the second day off.

Day 1- very exhausted almost didn't hear alarm clock. When woke up very relax and nothing could stress me out. Usually get stress out in traffic and boss who usually yells at me just stays away. If he comes near me is always nice now.

Day 2- I got up better, still very relax and not stress and notice that I am not putting up with people treating me like crap. I guess I have more respect for my self. Starting to get a little energy.

Day 3- Woke up happier today. Starting to be more aware of my surrounding. People that use to get me a hard time were I live are being nicer to me. I am able to deal with stress a little bit better, not worrying so much. 

Day 4-When I woke up today wasn't dreading my birthday. I was doing this for months since my breakup of last year. Since I live alone. I also notice when I got my haircut I was very social and was talking to 4 women at the salon.

I was fine the 1st day off. Today on the second day was very exhausted again. At work I was getting moody by end of day. Looking forward to running the next 4 days of loops.

RE: LTU5 Journal - Shannon - 10-23-2019

Happy birthday! And I am pleased to hear that it's making a difference for you already!

RE: LTU5 Journal - Z-Man - 10-23-2019

(10-23-2019, 10:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: Happy birthday!  And I am pleased to hear that it's making a difference for you already!

Thanks Shannon. I my first day off LTU5 I had a dream a beautiful woman in a white Lamborghini that was interested in me. I said I don't have an expensive car like you she said I done care. The 2nd day dream of another beautiful woman in a expensive sports car that was interested in me. I said I don't have a lot of money. She said it not about the money. 

what do these dreams mean?

Also loops gets results.

RE: LTU5 Journal - Shannon - 10-23-2019

They mean that you are subconsciously basing your belief in your self worth and value on "things" instead of on what really matters, and those beliefs are being changed by the program.

RE: LTU5 Journal - Z-Man - 10-26-2019

(10-23-2019, 02:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: They mean that you are subconsciously basing your belief in your self worth and value on "things" instead of on what really matters, and those beliefs are being changed by the program.

My boss tried to stress me out yesterday. I guess testing how much I am growing. I didn't let it get to me. i am on my second week of loops. They have help a lot. I deserve better, looking for a better job. I know i will find it. He was even nice today and ask how am I doing. i don't know what part of the sub did that. I am glad I am feeling better. I have been very happy and joyful today. I will be running this for awhile I feel it is important than money sub right now. It I don't feel good about myself and love myself in the right want money will be useless. I know money doesn't make you happy. All the stuff in the whole won't make me happy. I also believe relationships don't make you happy. Happiness has to come within.

Today 10th day on LTU5. I woke will lots of energy on weekends. I guess not going to the job that I hate helps. I think declutter is kicking in I said to myself my place needs to be clean and organized. The person that drove me credit is being so quite and nice. I don't even ow he is around. What did you put in this track. Pretty great so far!

RE: LTU5 Journal - Shannon - 10-28-2019

It's all in the product description. Smile

RE: LTU5 Journal - Yous - 10-29-2019

(10-26-2019, 08:42 AM)Z-Man Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 02:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: They mean that you are subconsciously basing your belief in your self worth and value on "things" instead of on what really matters, and those beliefs are being changed by the program.

My boss tried to stress me out yesterday. I guess testing how much I am growing. I didn't let it get to me. i am on my second week of loops. They have help a lot. I deserve better, looking for a better job. I know i will find it. He was even nice today and ask how am I doing. i don't know what part of the sub did that. I am glad I am feeling better. I have been very happy and joyful today. I will be running this for awhile I feel it is important than money sub right now. It I don't feel good about myself and love myself in the right want money will be useless. I know money doesn't make you happy. All the stuff in the whole won't make me happy. I also believe relationships don't make you happy. Happiness has to come within.

Today 10th day on LTU5. I woke will lots of energy on weekends. I guess not going to the job that I hate helps. I think declutter is kicking in I said to myself my place needs to be clean and organized. The person that drove me credit is being so quite and nice. I don't even ow he is around. What did you put in this track. Pretty great so far!

I think it can be the NDRS, its negativity towards you or in general no longer affects you and they somehow notice it either consciously or unconsciously, this makes them not feed more thoughts in that direction and also makes them see that you deserve respect

RE: LTU5 Journal - Z-Man - 10-29-2019

Thanks Yous. I didn’t think about that .

LTU5 Journal - Z-Man - 11-01-2019

I am on the 3rd week of LTU5. 

Last night I had a dream of 3 spiders 12 inches each one and 1 small kitten. I this the spiders represent my fears/problems and obstacles. I think the kitten represent me and I am make my fears,problems and obstacles bigger than me. LTU5 must be working on fear and self-esteem and self image. 

How I see the myself and the world. Big break through last night.

RE: LTU5 Journal - findingme - 11-02-2019

If there's one sub I've missed while doing UMS, it's LTU5. The constant feel-good and all the subtle and unsubtle changes were very encouraging. It's definitely one of the most loved subs I've used. I love hearing you going through such changes, as it reminds me of similar breakthroughs.

I love reading these posts.

RE: LTU5 Journal - Z-Man - 11-02-2019

(11-02-2019, 07:10 AM)findingme Wrote: If there's one sub I've missed while doing UMS, it's LTU5.  The constant feel-good and all the subtle and unsubtle changes were very encouraging.  It's definitely one of the most loved subs I've used.  I love hearing you going through such changes, as it reminds me of similar breakthroughs.  

I love reading these posts.

Hi Findingme,

Thanks, I been thru a long journey. I used E2 for 18 months, then use E3 3 months it helped a lot. I was feeling good all the time and there was no breaks. I just realized I needed deeper healing and work thru all my issues. I guess I am getting bigger breakthroughs with this program. Shannon right it is a more in-deapt program. It has help me get thru a breakup that was very tough for me. I know have a clearer picture and wiser understanding of it now. I Don't blame her or me now. I just take it as it was. If it was meant to be it wouldn't have broken up. I brought this program as a gift to me for my birthday. I deserve to be happy and healed of all my  pain. I have UMS too. I just figure let me heal first and than I will work on money situation. 

Good luck on your UMS journey!

LTU5 Journal - Z-Man - 11-19-2019

I been doing LTU5 for about 6 weeks. It was a pretty good journey. I do have some ups and downs days. Especially on the days off.

I had a dream one night I was yelling and my ex-wife. The next night I dreamed I ran into a guy who told me he meet a crazy Bitch. He had to killed her I ask the name it was my ex-girlfreind.

They are weird dreams, what do you think those mean Shannon?

RE: LTU5 Journal - Shannon - 11-19-2019

I don't know. Not every dream is something I can interpret.

RE: LTU5 Journal - Z-Man - 11-19-2019

Is it part of the letting go process and getting over the past?