Subliminal Talk
Natural song and lyric writing 5.5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Natural song and lyric writing 5.5g (/Thread-Natural-song-and-lyric-writing-5-5g)

Natural song and lyric writing 5.5g - Raykon - 10-21-2019

Shannon, I've been patiently waiting for a long time for this subliminal to come out, and you told me you would work on it and release it, you had it lined up in your next 6 month plan and it never came out, can you start working on this one and release it?

I would really appreciate it, as a long time customer that has payed for so many different subliminals some that i dont even use, this is one subliminal that i would absolutely love because I know how powerful it is.

Imo there needs to be more subliminals for artistic purposes like drawing and music.

RE: Natural song and lyric writing 5.5g - Shannon - 10-21-2019

(10-21-2019, 04:05 PM)Raykon Wrote: Shannon, I've been patiently waiting for a long time for this subliminal to come out, and you told me you would work on it and release it, you had it lined up in your next 6 month plan and it never came out, can you start working on this one and release it?

I would really appreciate it, as a long time customer that has payed for so many different subliminals some that i dont even use, this is one subliminal that i would absolutely love because I know how powerful it is.

Imo there needs to be more subliminals for artistic purposes like drawing and music.

With things like this, I need to be reminded more often.  This one wasn't even on my radar because I simply didn't remember it.  There are so many titles to build I have a hard time remembering them all.

But I agree with you, there do need to be more artistic subs.  There also need to be more subs for women, and more subs for a lot of other things.  

But I'll put this on my list of subs to build.  I can't guarantee when it will get built, but there are a maximum of 9 subs on that list at any given time, and I just finished Tranquilizer A, so there's a slot open.  Thanks for the reminder.

If I can build it as a focus fire it will come out a lot sooner.

RE: Natural song and lyric writing 5.5g - ncbeareatingman - 10-22-2019

(10-21-2019, 06:22 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-21-2019, 04:05 PM)Raykon Wrote: Shannon, I've been patiently waiting for a long time for this subliminal to come out, and you told me you would work on it and release it, you had it lined up in your next 6 month plan and it never came out, can you start working on this one and release it?

With things like this, I need to be reminded more often.  This one wasn't even on my radar because I simply didn't remember it.  There are so many titles to build I have a hard time remembering them all.

But I agree with you, there do need to be more artistic subs.  There also need to be more subs for women, and more subs for a lot of other things.  

But I'll put this on my list of subs to build.  I can't guarantee when it will get built, but there are a maximum of 9 subs on that list at any given time, and I just finished Tranquilizer A, so there's a slot open.  Thanks for the reminder.

If I can build it as a focus fire it will come out a lot sooner.

as a musican(4 instruments) and a writer,singer, I thoroughly support this branch of IML sub titles. great re-surfacing of suggestions,glad ja did,Man! I Just posted a thread suggestion of Deep Connected Self-Love,when  the time comes.