Subliminal Talk
Starting UMS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Starting UMS (/Thread-Starting-UMS)

Starting UMS - JCasterlin - 10-19-2019

Purchased UMS several hours ago and just finished the first loop of the oceans waves hybrid flac. A bit confused about the listening instructions as to if I should wait a week before I run another loop or what? I will go into detail about myself and my goals shortly

RE: Starting UMS - Shannon - 10-19-2019

In the beginning, we want you to listen to one loop and then spend the following 7 days observing the effects it had. Then the cycle after that, you can adjust 1 variable: number of loops, or days on, or days off. I suggest the second cycle you adjust days off, and the third cycle you adjust loops.

RE: Starting UMS - JCasterlin - 10-19-2019

(10-19-2019, 02:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: In the beginning, we want you to listen to one loop and then spend the following 7 days observing the effects it had.  Then the cycle after that, you can adjust 1 variable: number of loops, or days on, or days off.  I suggest the second cycle you adjust days off, and the third cycle you adjust loops.

I thought that was what you meant. Thank you for the clarification

Nothing to report yet outside of feeling ridiculously irritable

RE: Starting UMS - Shannon - 10-19-2019

Do you know what that irritability means?

(10-19-2019, 05:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: Do you know what that irritability means?

That the sub is doing something?

RE: Starting UMS - JCasterlin - 10-20-2019

Not feeling much at the moment outside of the fact that I don't really feel like doing anything. Trying to clarify what my goals are outside of my wife and I not being in the situation we are currently in. More than anything I want to be debt free and self reliant.

I did make a mistake last night of playing a second loop which is probably why I am so tired and don't feel like doing anything. Going to wait the seven days now as instructed before playing any more loops. Still working on what my goals are. Also trying to learn to let go of any and all expectations about how or where USM will come

As tired as I am I feel motivated. I also noticed today how I no longer see the point in saying anything bad about someone. It just doesn't seem right or healthy. Also although I am having stomach issues at the moment I feel little to no stress. In the past having stomach problems was always a sign of extreme anxiety. I think it could possibly be the E3 in USM going to work

RE: Starting UMS - JCasterlin - 10-21-2019

Second day without playing any loops. I do find myself bored quickly with and ignoring previous time wasting activities such as social media and watching YouTube. Still working on clarifying my goals.

RE: Starting UMS - JCasterlin - 10-22-2019

Ran a few loops of the ultrasonic version last night while I slept. Feel pretty good right now. Still trying to clarify what my goals are. In all honesty right now for me having UMS means being able to take care of myself and myself family without being stressed out , losing sleep,  or getting in the way of enjoying and living my life. To be able to relax some and not have to worry if something unexpected comes up. Can I put a dollar figure on that?

RE: Starting UMS - JCasterlin - 10-23-2019

I was just reading another UMS journal and that person was taking about resistance and getting through old ways of thinking. I can definitely relate. I often feel that even though my brain is telling me how myself and my family deserve so much better I have to do the work and stick with UMS to make it a reality. It's Wednesday morning here. I probably won't run anymore loops until at least Saturday