Subliminal Talk
Findingme's UMS journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Findingme's UMS journal (/Thread-Findingme-s-UMS-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Findingme's UMS journal - Griffin - 11-04-2019

this is awesome news man! I hope you will get the 500.000!!!
I am rooting for you!
Go UMS!!!!

RE: Findingme's UMS journal - Omni3 - 11-05-2019

Congratulations. Better get down that lottery office.

RE: Findingme's UMS journal - Have at ye - 11-05-2019

Niiiiiiice Smile

RE: Findingme's UMS journal - Shannon - 11-05-2019

Wow, you didn't even buy the ticket and have no idea where it came from? I'd say that is one hell of a manifestation, my friend! Here's hoping you really did win!

As for "worthiness", that concept is ridiculous when applied to games of chance.

RE: Findingme's UMS journal - findingme - 11-06-2019

I agree. There's been no logic in my thinking on that, just old messages trying to maintain the status quo. I'm grateful E3 puts its hands right on the core fears and beliefs, or I'd not be where I am. I wrote and whined trying to air it, to put light on what was really motivating (or demotivating) me. And I did so since me hiding truths from myself is a long held survival tool. Though I whined, part of me was proud to be honest. It felt like a victory in the midst of it.

Setting up a ride to West Palm to cash in the ticket. Next Tuesday is open, but so is tomorrow, Thursday. As it approaches, I'm aware of numerous resistance tactics my mind is using. They're the same as the ones used to resist the subliminals. And I am aware. Thank you Shannon for building that resistance page, for knowledge is empowering here.

RE: Findingme's UMS journal - Shannon - 11-06-2019

Do it now. Smile But you're also going to have to deal with resistance to having that money, so my suggestion is, immediately put it into a safe investment vehicle or some sort of storage, and then continue working on erasing that resistance before you try to spend it. It's probably safer given the resistance to just try to make it safe without trying to invest it just yet. And remember that banks only insure up to I think it's $250,000. So you may need to insure it by storing it in two different bank accounts at two different banks.

I'm very interested in knowing if you actually won, because that would just make my damned day. And congratulations on your progress and your win. Smile

RE: Findingme's UMS journal - THolt - 11-06-2019

(11-06-2019, 07:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: Do it now. Smile But you're also going to have to deal with resistance to having that money, so my suggestion is, immediately put it into a safe investment vehicle or some sort of storage, and then continue working on erasing that resistance before you try to spend it. It's probably safer given the resistance to just try to make it safe without trying to invest it just yet. And remember that banks only insure up to I think it's $250,000. So you may need to insure it by storing it in two different bank accounts at two different banks.

I'm very interested in knowing if you actually won, because that would just make my damned day. And congratulations on your progress and your win. Smile

I would spread it out by putting in different things like a CD that has a really good rate, maybe some bonds, and some solid mutual funds. That way your money will be working for you.

Manifestations. I had one today. A young aspiring driver told me something today which I did not expect, and it is right on time.

He advised I change my checking and savings account numbers since his own sister had fallen to some scammer. Considering I have given my account number for money transfers before, I will definitely change them. I thought I'd get off in time to do it today, but I had to cover for a driver who had a death in the family, so it was a 12 hour day. It's ok, since my money drops into my account tomorrow. Tomorrow it'll happen though. The company will issue me checks until direct deposit is set up again.

(11-06-2019, 07:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: Do it now. Smile But you're also going to have to deal with resistance to having that money, so my suggestion is, immediately put it into a safe investment vehicle or some sort of storage, and then continue working on erasing that resistance before you try to spend it. It's probably safer given the resistance to just try to make it safe without trying to invest it just yet. And remember that banks only insure up to I think it's $250,000. So you may need to insure it by storing it in two different bank accounts at two different banks.

Definitely scheduled. Thanks for the advice concerning the resistance, as I have to let go of some old family standards and unhelpful beliefs. I'll put it all in my main IV really soon since that's what I've learned about last year and am still learning about. They're secure, tax free, safe from legal predators, and can be passed on to heirs tax free. They're liquid too, which is rare among IV's. Guaranteed returns too.

RE: Findingme's UMS journal - DavisMind91 - 11-06-2019

Best of luck, I hope you did win, I'm certain that amount could be just the beginning to changing your life permanently for the better.

(11-06-2019, 07:46 AM)THolt Wrote: I would spread it out by putting in different things like a CD that has a really good rate, maybe some bonds, and some solid mutual funds. That way your money will be working for you.

Thanks for the wishes Tholt. I agree in putting my money somewhere where it's making money continually. I would not advise what you proposed though based on what I've been hearing the last couple of years. CD's aren't liquid at all, and 3% is the best I've ever seen, and that was years ago. Then there are taxes upon withdrawal. That'd be a negative return after any length of time.

Bonds are not what they used to be. Today I read one could put in $25,000 in bonds 30 years ago, and in 20 years it would be close or above $500,000. The vast majority of all pensions are based on bonds, and though it's been uncirculated, pension organizations are greatly underfunded at this time. State governments and their old vested pensions are not getting returns like they once did since they're based on the bond market. Ever since the Fed has kept interest rates unsustainably low, pensioners took a heavy hit. Profitable bonds work in a healthy market, but ours has been failing for years. The Fed is just making it look good to the average person. This has happened in other countries too, and it's always turned out bad when the value of money is played with.

And mutual funds, no. They appear the most profitable, but their regular contractual fees cut a big hole in one's profit. Like over time, when one thought their money grew 400%, fees brought it much, much lower. All rates of growth vary, but the fees never go away. This doesn't even include taxes, so it's too costly for my taste.

I don't carry all these facts and numbers with me, but I do carry the gist of it. I'm finding money simple if I do what works. I like simple Smile. I've found one myself, and some major leaders in history have used this to their advantage. I will too.

(11-06-2019, 04:31 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Best of luck, I hope you did win, I'm certain that amount could be just the beginning to changing your life permanently for the better.
Thanks DavisMind. I've been thinking about this most of my day. Well, the positive aftermath.

RE: Findingme's UMS journal - Shannon - 11-06-2019

(11-06-2019, 04:23 PM)findingme Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 07:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: Do it now. Smile  But you're also going to have to deal with resistance to having that money, so my suggestion is, immediately put it into a safe investment vehicle or some sort of storage, and then continue working on erasing that resistance before you try to spend it.  It's probably safer given the resistance to just try to make it safe without trying to invest it just yet.  And remember that banks only insure up to I think it's $250,000.  So you may need to insure it by storing it in two different bank accounts at two different banks.

I'm very interested in knowing if you actually won, because that would just make my damned day.  And congratulations on your progress and your win.  Smile

Definitely scheduled.  Thanks for the advice concerning the resistance, as I have to let go of some old family standards and unhelpful beliefs.  I'll put it all in my main IV really soon since that's what I've learned about last year and am still learning about.  They're secure, tax free, safe from legal predators, and can be passed on to heirs tax free.  They're liquid too, which is rare among IV's.  Guaranteed returns too.

When I have reached my initial point of wealth, perhaps you'll be willing to give me some financial education.  That sounds like the description of what I have been looking for to invest my money in when I am wealthy financially.

RE: Findingme's UMS journal - findingme - 11-07-2019

I've wrestled to just put the IV out here, I felt like I was teasing last night writing, and I'm seeing it's resistance at its core. As soon as I was ready, part of me holds back, saying "no no no no". Old childish fears are still active, for sure.

It's like I'm for and against sharing this in my gut. Me holding back looks just like old beliefs that would surface when job hunting. I lost my job in 2010 and took almost a year before being hired by someone who actually sought me out. It's all self sabotage--to keep me safe. Pissed my wife off though, yeah. Strained our relationship, for sure.

But I'm starting loops again tonight.