Subliminal Talk
DMSI Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI Journal (/Thread-DMSI-Journal--10429)

DMSI Journal - Vasil - 10-18-2019

Figured I’d take the plunge and report on DMSI for the sake of science. 

Past experience: have used every version since 3.01A. My experience has been very similar to Catman’s—intense reversal resistance and internal disturbance, especially in the first few versions. This included headaches, significant and lasting fat gain, constipation, and PMO that was way more frequent than my norm and felt almost compulsive (possibly an outlet for the excess energy).  

The last version was a significant improvement. It almost entirely killed any interest in PMO, and I was much more enthusiastic and motivated about interacting with women/pursuing them. I felt an increased internal desire to date and spent a lot more time on dating apps, got a few hits (slightly more than usual perhaps, but hard to tell) and went out with a few women, although nothing came of it. The women were well within what I would consider my range in terms of quality, but I felt more motivated to pursue and my ability to interact felt smoother. In short, I didn’t see the effects execution should have (women coming to you) but I generally felt in a more romantic/sexual mood. Alas, nothing ever close to sex happened. No other obvious external effects though. No celebrity affect, obvious IOIs, or initiating anything by women. The # of loops required also made it hard to continue long term.

These are my observations with this version. I’m completing cycle 2 tomorrow. D stands for day in the cycle. Some days nothing out of the ordinary happened so I don’t have observations, but I didn’t miss any days.

Cycle 1
D1: Strong, sharp stomach pain during the first loop that eventually went away. Hard to sleep, felt almost like there was something really dense percolating inside my head.
D2: Intestinal discomfort during the loops, difficulty sleeping. Woke up the next day and felt like someone had taken a drill to the center of my brain.
Upon waking up both days, felt lethargic and drained (almost like someone had sucked all the joy out life) but not in the can’t function sort of way of some previous versions. I was still functional at work, etc. but felt kind of empty otherwise.
D3: These loops went much more smoothly. Was able to sleep comfortably, and did not feel the disturbance in my head. Had a strong urge to PMO the next evening, did so twice.
D4: Reasonably smooth loops. Still feeling lethargic and kind of drained the next day. PMO once.
D6: Slept in a car cause of an early flight, only got 3 interrupted loops.
D7: Did 6 loops to compensate for last night. Immediately felt energy moving throughout the body. Strong dreams including a sexually suggestive one that touched upon one of my fears. Barely able to speak next day at work, almost like I can’t form words. The sub torched my brain apparently. Not trying this again.
D8: PMO.
D2 of break
There is a twitching of the eyelid under my left eye that flares up when on DMSI, getting to the point where it hits several times a day. Today, it even started to spread to my face—felt like there was a pulsing almost on the left side of my face that made my entire cheek all the way to the middle of the nose twitch. The involuntary twitch is so strong you can actually see the movement on my face in a mirror, which is concerning.
Had a long and strange dream of which at the end, the word “blossom” was etched into my mind. Upon revisiting it next day, seems non-coincidental that this is another word for bloom.

Cycle 2
General observations: Feel noticeable energy movement during loops, but also get intestinal discomfort and aches on the left side of my abdomen, as well as the liver area. Some days I wake up and the loops don’t seem to have bothered me, but others I feel massively drained by them. Actually, upon reading Catman’s journal, I get pain in the exact same spot he describes, underneath the ribs in the left side of the abdomen. More sporadically some discomfort, but not pain, in the kidneys. PMO every other day or so the last few days. Feel the sexual energy accumulation very strongly in this version, but the anti-PMO does not appear to be as strong in this as in previous versions. Strong eye twitch ongoing during the day, sometimes twitching on whole left side of the face (involuntary reflex) all the way to the nose during loops. No discernable outside effects yet. Also have had a complete non-interest in pursuing women. It’s almost like an intense lethargy in which I want to meet women, but have zero motivation to take any steps to interact with them. Haven’t even had any interest in messaging girls I’ve matched with online, which is out of character.

Starting to get a little bit concerned about the facial twitching and intestinal turbulence, as I obviously don’t want them to persist the entire time I’m running DMSI, and certainly not after I stop using the sub.

RE: DMSI Journal - Shannon - 10-18-2019

You have a situation in which the cooperative parts of your subconscious are locked in an intense battle with the non-cooperative parts. I suggest you observe what happens for a total of three or four cycles, and then if you like I can make some suggestions as to what to do differently, if anything.