Subliminal Talk
UMS2 Ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: UMS2 Ideas (/Thread-UMS2-Ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: UMS2 Ideas - fab10 - 10-06-2020

Quote:Can you give examples?
- Sportsmen
- Artists
- Top models
- The Dog whisperer 
- The First Lady
- Little lady at the corner who collects fresh veggies from a bunch of neighbors in her village and sells them in an expensive area. Maybe you and I would not define that “ultimate success” but her income has gone up 100 fold probably. She can barely read and write. 

Quote:I would agree to leave MLS out of some of the stages, but not all of them.
Of course you’re right in that stages will allow for more modules and flexibility.

Quote:Your sentence "UMS should be UMS" is not saying anything. 
It says something in context, i.e. if you read the following seven words.

In conclusion, I definitely agree with your argument that stages can allow for more and different modules but if I had to pick from a list of modules to be included in UMS, MLS would be way down in the list.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - AriGold - 10-06-2020

Now I understand where the resistance against MLS comes from...

When I say learning is an essential part, I mean learning, gathering useful knowledge, differentiate easier between knowledge that is useless and knowledge that brings you closer to your goal (more money).

A degree, formal education or general knowledge is absolutely not what I meant, that is what you made out of it in your head. Some formal education might be helpful, some will be toxic.

From the pet rock story:
"This is the most obvious point we can all learn from the Pet Rock. The reason why the product flourished, despite the fact that it was just an ordinary stone you could find in your backyard or in the park, was that it was packaged and marketed perfectly."

So he was already a copywriter and already experienced in marketing. If he didn't have that kind of knowledge I'm pretty sure he would have still had the idea but might have executed it not in the same way and therefore with less success. He knew how to sell which underlines my suggestion of MLS. You don't need to have studied marketing, but you should be able to find out quickly how to market your "idea" in that case and how to sell it.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - fab10 - 10-06-2020

(10-06-2020, 09:27 PM)AriGold Wrote: Now I understand where the resistance against MLS comes from...

When I say learning is an essential part, I mean learning, gathering useful knowledge, differentiate easier between knowledge that is useless and knowledge that brings you closer to your goal (more money).

A degree, formal education or general knowledge is absolutely not what I meant, that is what you made out of it in your head. Some formal education might be helpful, some will be toxic.

how to market your "idea" in that case and how to sell it.

Yes, now I understand what you mean, and indeed there are many parts of MLS that could help with that aspect. I guess we’ll have to see which modules pass Shannon’s models...

RE: UMS2 Ideas - AriGold - 10-06-2020

(10-06-2020, 09:27 PM)fab10 Wrote:
Quote:Can you give examples?
- Sportsmen
- Artists
- Top models
- The Dog whisperer 
- The First Lady
- Little lady at the corner who collects fresh veggies from a bunch of neighbors in her village and sells them in an expensive area. Maybe you and I would not define that “ultimate success” but her income has gone up 100 fold probably. She can barely read and write. 

Quote:I would agree to leave MLS out of some of the stages, but not all of them.
Of course you’re right in that stages will allow for more modules and flexibility.

Quote:Your sentence "UMS should be UMS" is not saying anything. 
It says something in context, since I had just explained that I wouldn’t want to split the focus too much. 

In conclusion, I definitely agree with your argument that stages can allow for more and different modules but if I had to pick from a list of modules to be included in UMS, MLS would be way down in the list.

So, take Average Joe, let him listen to UMS and find out which things of the ones above he can do without learning new skills.
And then imagine how much more is possible if he quickly learns new skills and masters them in a very short amount of time.
Even if you are talented in a certain area and better off than Average Joe it is helpful if the sub shapes that skill, brings it further and finds a way to make money with it. (Finding is often a learning experience.)

I would say like since the E3/E4 is focused on healing everything that is needed for UMS, then include a MLS that is focused on learning everything that is needed for UMS.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Omni3 - 10-07-2020

On the product page

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/ultimate-monetary-success/

Point 10
Learn whatever you need to learn for achieving UMS, and learn it faster and better than you could before.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - THolt - 02-10-2021

I can’t wait for this sub to come out. I am running E4 now and will run OF afterwards so hopefully by next February this program will be out.