Subliminal Talk
UMS2 Ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: UMS2 Ideas (/Thread-UMS2-Ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Zubrowka - 06-06-2020

Understand your own unique value and develop and use this accordingly, and make others aware of this whicj make you a scarse resource and make them willing to keep you in their business/help you find a context where this will generate as much money as possible.

Finding joy in being of value to others, without accepting anyone using you in a way that wouldn't benefit you

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Zubrowka - 06-08-2020

I'm reading a book about warren buffet - warren buffets management secrets, and it talks a bit about how warren is diligent in his way in dealing with managing people, much inspired by Dale Carnegie who has written "how to win friends and influence people" - I know that UMS isn't BASE but maybe it could benefit from a module on motivating people. If you decide for it those two books I've mentioned is a recommend from.me if you haven't got to read them already. The book contain some more things about money management with some wise tips from WB that I think you would find interesting.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Shannon - 06-08-2020

Pretty sure that if you read through the list of goals UMS has, you'll see motivation.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Griffin - 06-15-2020

I have started a youtube channel, and for me, it was obvious I want a lot of subscribers until just now when I realized, I am probably a little scared of having let's say, 100k subscribers.
Being scared of it, is going to make it a lot harder to manifest it.
So FRM might do this already, but being on UMS for 8 months has not brought this forward or solved this yet.
so an upgrade in this department might be good.

Of course, now it is brought forward but I am not really on UMS anymore as I am taking a bit of a break from UMS after not seeing any tangible results. Been off it for about 1 and a half months now.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Shannon - 06-16-2020

(06-15-2020, 01:48 AM)Griffin Wrote: I have started a youtube channel, and for me, it was obvious I want a lot of subscribers until just now when I realized, I am probably a little scared of having let's say, 100k subscribers.
So FRM might do this already, but being on UMS for 8 months has not brought this forward or solved this yet.

Of course, now it is brought forward but I am not really on UMS anymore as I am taking a bit of a break from UMS after not seeing any tangible results. Been off it for about 1 and a half months now.

Maybe it's coming forward because you're blooming.

This will be helped by the FRM 4.9 I just finished, which is why I haven't build UMS2 already.

Why do you fear having more subscribers?

RE: UMS2 Ideas - THolt - 06-16-2020

(06-16-2020, 09:19 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 01:48 AM)Griffin Wrote: I have started a youtube channel, and for me, it was obvious I want a lot of subscribers until just now when I realized, I am probably a little scared of having let's say, 100k subscribers.

This will be helped by the FRM 4.9 I just finished, which is why I haven't build UMS2 already.

Could it be a fear of success? I’ve noticed I have had fear when I have gotten closer to achieving a goal. 

I wonder if that fear is caused by low self worth/self esteem or some other source

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Griffin - 06-16-2020

(06-16-2020, 09:22 AM)THolt Wrote:

Could it be a fear of success? I’ve noticed I have had fear when I have gotten closer to achieving a goal. 

I wonder if that fear is caused by low self worth/self esteem or some other source

it's probably a fear of success or fear or failure.
I have pretty good self-esteem in my opinion, so I don't think it stems from that(although it might you never know with the subconscious)

I am probably scared to have more subscribers because then I might fail harder when a video is not good.

I thought of the blooming and it could be that, but monetary wise I had loads of setbacks, having my flight canceled but not getting my money back, and then having to pay 900 euros for my country to fly me back because of corona.
I also do not have a job now and have no income.
soo if it is blooming its only in the fear department...

Anyway, I am looking forward to UMS2! take your time and make it a good one!

RE: UMS2 Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 06-19-2020

(06-16-2020, 01:03 PM)Griffin Wrote:
(06-16-2020, 09:22 AM)THolt Wrote:

it's probably a fear of success or fear or failure.
I have pretty good self-esteem in my opinion, so I don't think it stems from that(although it might you never know with the subconscious)

I am probably scared to have more subscribers because then I might fail harder when a video is not good.

I thought of the blooming and it could be that, but monetary wise I had loads of setbacks, having my flight canceled but not getting my money back, and then having to pay 900 euros for my country to fly me back because of corona.
I also do not have a job now and have no income.
soo if it is blooming its only in the fear department...

Anyway, I am looking forward to UMS2! take your time and make it a good one!

Right on Man. Yes indeed. Take His blessed time,in the build. coz man is it ever gonna be a muther and da 1/2. The New Fear Remover 4.9 & DRS..Huh? Man you talk about a triple punch Knock Out Griffin!! Boom! Boom! Boom!!
 removing fears at the deepest levels? WTF? Man this is gonna be one bad ass program,super understatment. do you realize how dang lucky and fortunate we are to even know about this good shit! I mean dayumm! much less be able to consciously utilize this powerful program. geez. I can hardly wait! every time He gets  a program done or starts on another one,like the 'healing from drug addition' or whatever its similarly called, thats many steps closer to getting to UMS2 and all the wonderful bells and whistle  that accompany it,as wel. the road to a thousand miles begins with one step!! its on baby its on!!

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Zubrowka - 06-21-2020

I read through the UMS goals and got some ideas on possible additional goals and a question about a current goal:

Goal 37 - Prioritize achieving UMS without damaging your love and sex lives. - does that Include family and friends that you appreciate?

Possible new goals
a) understand your individual skillset, gifts, talents and natural interests and use them in the best way to achieve UMS while continously developing and refining them.
b) choose to generate wealth over competing for wealth.
c) (this is maybe a job for E3/4 but I'll write it out anyway) - learn to cooperate with people different from yourself and appreciate their good sides and manage your frustration with their shortcomings - if it would benefit you achieving UMS (I got this idea from one of my bosses who said he had good use of this, and to be willing to work with different kind of people's, not only the ones you personally like) 

By the way I think you would benefit from categorizing the goals on the product page to make it easier to go through them.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Cogito ergo creo - 07-03-2020

Will the FRM 4.9 that is going to be baked into UMS 2 any different from the one that is within the latest OF released a few days ago?

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Griffin - 07-03-2020

(07-03-2020, 11:14 AM)Cogito ergo creo Wrote: Will the FRM 4.9 that is going to be baked into UMS 2 any different from the one that is within the latest OF released a few days ago?

Well that depends, because Shannon just found a way to upgrade FRM.
If this goes through the models and I can imagine that shannon will upgrade FRM before implementing it into UMS 2.
Ofcourse this will be up to Shannon itself. But I can imagine Shannon will upgrade it to the best of his ability as he wants to run UMS himself.

Cheers.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Cogito ergo creo - 07-03-2020

Awesome!

I'll hold off on purchasing OF, then.

I'm excited!

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Shannon - 07-07-2020

Just keep in mind, OF is aimed at overcoming ALL fears. FRM as embedded in any program is only aimed at removing the fears that prevent you from achieving the goals of that program. They are not the same.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 07-31-2020

OK so heres something I thought of again, and that is increasing the luck with the lottery. I know I Know you said you didnt want to put that hitting the lottery subliminal out,or one of similar title,because while you could make it, you didnt want the back lash from people about ' if they blew it" and didnt wanna take responsiblity for whatever,over spending, blowing a whole wad of money only to wind up busted and then blame you for it. I do respect and get what you mean and where your're coming from Shannon......However

would be possible,would you be willing to at least look at parts of that potential program,that could and ought to go into UMS2 down the road. I Know I Know you're busy working as best and as accurately as you can on LTU6 1 and beyound,as well as DMSI 3.3.3. 'er the like. However I thought I'd bring this up now for possible future reference,as a way for some of the hitting the subliminal lottery parts to make into UMS2.

I am and will be seeking out multiple ways to generate/create/allow outta da blue money streams, not just one wau of generating money,etc,but heck it doesnt hurt to add in an extra ingredient's 'er two, to sweeten da Pie,Mr.Southerner!! after all whats the harm in it....amping up the luck possibilities and chances???