Subliminal Talk
UMS2 Ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: UMS2 Ideas (/Thread-UMS2-Ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: UMS2 Ideas - THolt - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 09:04 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 11:49 AM)Griffin Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 11:21 AM)Zubrowka Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 11:10 AM)Griffin Wrote: Hey all,
Small update, where UMS could shine but Didn't.
i am in New Zealand, and I wanted to go back home to the Netherlands because of COVID-19 but while on the airport they could not allow me on the flight because Australia closed their borders for long transits...
I cannot reach my travel agent(nobody can) and the airline could not do anything for me.
so maybe that money is lost when they declare bankruptcy...
I am now stuck here as flights are very expensive to buy. and I do not have that kind of money.
The government wants to get me back for 900euro, but New Zealand doesn't allow it yet.
now I am here in New Zealand paying rent and money and such without income, In a place, I do not like right now.
With a future in the Netherlands(however long it takes me to get back) where my job is no longer available.
and no sign that the government will help financially...

I am just venting here, and am not blaming UMS... but I haven't seen it work in this instance either...

Try looking out for what opportunities that have emerged thanks to this - I've seen that warehouses and other related businesses are hiring - maybe you could find a job in that sector? Lots of people doing orders online for food etc. right now. Who knows, thanks to this you meet your future wife or find a reason to like the place? Don't shut down, keep you head up and look for what ways out there is and you will find one I'm sure!

True, and I do think that although in this full lockdown it would be hard to find a future wife, haha, and since we are on full lockdown only essential workers are allowed to work. everybody else is forced to stay home.
But yes, I have an idea to maybe get some money and help people in the process.
I was just venting and being positive about it. just a little frustrated I haven't seen UMS work after 8 months and 24 days...
just saw i am actually not on the right thread, haha was thought i was posting on my journal thread...

That sounds a lot to me like you are expecting UMS to work miracles.  Let me point out some things for you.

First, UMS doesn't shine.  UMS gives you a set of instructions.  It is up to you to execute them.  You shine when you do.  If you are held back from executing those instructions by fear, nothing will happen.  You, if I recall correctly, have not been getting good results from UMS at all.  That would be why.

Second, the state of the world right now is the result of at least three major cycles going on.  Those of you who laugh at me and scoff at me for the talk of cycles, this is a very rare time when enough major cycles converge in ways that become obvious to all who look.  One of those cycles is causing financial chaos and instability.  One of those cycles is causing the hardship for business and government.  And one of those cycles is forcing businesses and government to literally change or die.  It is also introducing a lot of deception, hidden and not-so-hidden manipulation, power grabbing, betrayal and focus on control.  These can all be very clearly seen to be on play worldwide right now.  The current pandemic started when the first cycle was in play while the other two had a direct convergence.  This sort of convergence of this many major cycles all in a negative direction all at once happens only rarely in a thousand years.  These cycles are bigger than we are, more powerful, and more influential.  So much so that if every person on the planet was using UMS, and 51% or more were NOT resisting, it would still have an effect that was obvious.  It's like you standing against a tsunami with a garden hose and trying to push it back, and then complaining when it didn't happen.  Until these cycles dissolve their current influence, you will be taken along for the ride, and the only thing you can do is make the best of what you have.  Whether or not you want to execute UMS.  If you did, things would be a lot better for you, but you are for whatever reason not executing it, so whatever help it could give you is not there.  But you would still be swept away by the tsunami, even if you had the UMS life raft inflated.

Third, in all this tsunami action, many people are going to suddenly become very very rich.  They are the ones who see everything as an opportunity, which you would be doing if you were not fighting UMS.  There is always a way forward, but sometimes you have to change what you are doing, and how you are doing it.

Fourth, UMS is designed to get you to embrace wealth, and see the opportunities, act on those opportunities and create synchronicity that lead to greater wealth.  If you refuse to embrace wealth, see the opportunities, act on those opportunities, or create those synchronicities, how is that the fault of UMS?  The only thing we can say here is that it's my fault that you're too scared to act because FRM isn't good enough, I suppose?  Ultimately, with or without me, or FRM, or UMS, every moment, you have the choice to do or not do what it takes to achieve your goals.  Sometimes we find ourselves, at the conscious level, frustrated because we cannot see a way forward.  The subconscious ALWAYS can see a way forward.  That is built into UMS, for it to find those ways forward and show them to you.  But again, I don't create subliminals to force people to do things.  I have to persuade.  That means that ultimately, you have to cooperate.  And I'm not blaming you when I say these things, as some like to claim, but the fact is, I can only make the laundry list for you.  You have to take that list and go shopping with it to get the job done.

If you haven't seen UMS "work" have you tried different usage patterns?  Different formats?  Different volumes?  Was there ever any indication of you responding to the program?  And if not, why would you spend so long using it, when you could have used something that might have helped making it work, like E3 or LTU?

@Shannon 

[Removed]

You answered my question below

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Shannon - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 12:49 PM)Yous Wrote: There is a product in the market. This product says that if I follow the instructions will work and if not will not be my fault. But when the product doesn't work, I say that it didn't work for me and now suddenly it's my fault even if I followed the instruction. What should I do?

There is no fault.  There is only cooperation or lack thereof.  If you cooperate and it works, the program is not responsible, you are.  If you do not cooperate and it does not work, the program is not responsible, you are.  To say otherwise is to say that if I write you a shopping list and you refuse to go to the store and buy groceries, it is the fault of the shopping list that you have no groceries.  

Now I understand that the part of you not cooperating is not easily figured out and persuaded and gotten to cooperate, and that you may be frustrated by it just as I am.  I'm not laying blame, but I am pointing out that you are responsible for your own choices and the resulting action or inaction, even if it is at a subconscious level.  I am also working to figure out how to influence those resistant parts to get them to cooperate, and I do that because I know that the vast majority of people who have that experience will not find any other way to achieve the necessary change to accomplish the desired goal.  

But it is not helpful, to you or me, for you to blame me or the program.  Think about this.  Imagine that your resistant subconscious is a child.  Let's say it represents you as you were at 4 years old.  Let's say that you run UMS and your inner child sees the goal of becoming wealthy, and responds to it by concluding that becoming wealthy would take you away from your parents because they were poor, and that would mean you were all alone and unable to take care of yourself and you would die.  (This is the kind of "logic" the subconscious actually uses.)

Now consciously, we can reasonably work out that "becoming wealthy" does not equate to "losing your parents", and even if it did, it would not result in you being unable to take care of yourself, or dying.  On the contrary, the reality is, if you were wealthy, you could spend as much time with your parents as you like, help them live longer, better lives, taking much better care of yourself, and being much less likely to die.  So the fear is completely contrary to reality, and it actually helps result in what it is trying to avoid by depriving you of that wealth.  It is completely contrary to reality because it is based on an imagined outcome, and that imagined outcome can be whatever.  Because it is scary, it is what gets focused on, and it thereby dominates.

Now if you recall, it is common for kids to try to avoid being taken to task by blaming someone or something other than themselves.  This is a big part of what separates adults from children, and the conscious from the subconscious.  Adults (and mature consciousnesses) understand and accept the responsibility that is really theirs.  Children do not, and sometimes cannot comprehend enough to do so.  

This inner child that is afraid and resisting cooperation with the program is also trying to avoid being taken to task for what it is doing.  It doesn't want to be blamed, or have to deal with it's fears, it just wants to avoid doing what leads to whatever imaginary fear it created.  So it tries to convince the conscious mind that "the subliminal didn't work" or that the program is at fault, or in some cases, maybe even blame me for something.  And in many cases, people fall for it and say, "The program could have done what it's designed to do, but it failed."  

Once again, the program is a list of instructions.  It cannot "execute those instructions" because it is an inanimate object.  The shopping list does not drive to the store and do the grocery shopping, pay for the food and then drive home and put it all away for you.  You have to do that.  And if you don't, it's no fault of the shopping list, and only a child would try to blame the shopping list for their own failure to act on that shopping list.

So the key I'm trying to explain here is that by blaming the program, you are giving that truculent child a free pass to keep resisting, because it knows it can get away with resisting, and nobody will come after it and try to get it to change.  While there are not a lot of options we know about right now for getting it to change, there are some, and there is some effort that can be made to accomplish that on your own, until - and if - I figure out how to get that resistant child to stop resisting.  

That's why I always try to correct people when they try to blame the program, or me, for the failure.  When you use the program, and you achieve the results, it is easy to do the same thing in reverse and assign action to the program.  Praise the program.  But really, just as before, the shopping list doesn't get credit for the shelves full of groceries when you take that shopping list, drive to the store, gather and pay for the groceries, and then drive home and put them away.  YOU did it, whether or not it was to resist or cooperate.

My job is to figure out how to get you to cooperate, and I haven't stopped working on that.  But you do yourself a serious disfavor when you take on the mindset of "The program did/didn't do it." because that leads to you not taking responsibility for your part in the process, which only makes it easier to try to weasel out of accomplishing the goal, and failing.

Consider that in 1800 it was common for a girl to lose her virginity in the United States between age 10 and 15, because she was expected to marry and start a family between those ages.  Now, anyone mentions a girl losing her virginity before 16 and it's off with their heads.  Those families that started that young survived because nobody was letting them off the hook "because they're just kids" as we do in the United States today.  It was "fulfill your potential for responsibility, or don't eat."  Boys 4 years old were helping Dad by doing chores around the farm, waking up before dawn and not going to bed until after dark.  Girls 4 years old were expected to help momma cook and clean and sew.  We expected of these kids their full potential to take responsibility, because it was required to survive.  Now that we have it so easy, "kid" extends to 18 and frequently older, because nobody expects anything of them in the way of responsibility.  "That's just the way it is."  But the fact is, a lot of 4-5-6 year olds from a hundred or two hundred years ago were more responsible than a lot of 18-19-20 year olds are today.  And the only difference is that we don't expect anything else of them.  

You cannot achieve your potentials and overcome your limitations by being held back from fear, and you cannot overcome your fear by refusing to hold yourself accountable for the choices, actions and results you get when you allow fear to dictate what you do and do not do.

I explain all this because these days, nobody wants to take personal responsibility anymore, and doing so would help a lot of people get the results they want from these programs a lot better and faster.

Interestingly, I have had to explain all this multiple times before.  Hopefully this time it makes sense.  Also interestingly, there has been scripting in my subs for taking the required responsibility to achieve the best results for a very long time.  As you can see, a sufficiently young inner child resisting will not cooperate with that either.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Shannon - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 01:35 PM)THolt Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 09:04 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 11:49 AM)Griffin Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 11:21 AM)Zubrowka Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 11:10 AM)Griffin Wrote: Hey all,
Small update, where UMS could shine but Didn't.
i am in New Zealand, and I wanted to go back home to the Netherlands because of COVID-19 but while on the airport they could not allow me on the flight because Australia closed their borders for long transits...
I cannot reach my travel agent(nobody can) and the airline could not do anything for me.
so maybe that money is lost when they declare bankruptcy...
I am now stuck here as flights are very expensive to buy. and I do not have that kind of money.
The government wants to get me back for 900euro, but New Zealand doesn't allow it yet.
now I am here in New Zealand paying rent and money and such without income, In a place, I do not like right now.
With a future in the Netherlands(however long it takes me to get back) where my job is no longer available.
and no sign that the government will help financially...

I am just venting here, and am not blaming UMS... but I haven't seen it work in this instance either...

Try looking out for what opportunities that have emerged thanks to this - I've seen that warehouses and other related businesses are hiring - maybe you could find a job in that sector? Lots of people doing orders online for food etc. right now. Who knows, thanks to this you meet your future wife or find a reason to like the place? Don't shut down, keep you head up and look for what ways out there is and you will find one I'm sure!

True, and I do think that although in this full lockdown it would be hard to find a future wife, haha, and since we are on full lockdown only essential workers are allowed to work. everybody else is forced to stay home.
But yes, I have an idea to maybe get some money and help people in the process.
I was just venting and being positive about it. just a little frustrated I haven't seen UMS work after 8 months and 24 days...
just saw i am actually not on the right thread, haha was thought i was posting on my journal thread...

That sounds a lot to me like you are expecting UMS to work miracles.  Let me point out some things for you.

First, UMS doesn't shine.  UMS gives you a set of instructions.  It is up to you to execute them.  You shine when you do.  If you are held back from executing those instructions by fear, nothing will happen.  You, if I recall correctly, have not been getting good results from UMS at all.  That would be why.

Second, the state of the world right now is the result of at least three major cycles going on.  Those of you who laugh at me and scoff at me for the talk of cycles, this is a very rare time when enough major cycles converge in ways that become obvious to all who look.  One of those cycles is causing financial chaos and instability.  One of those cycles is causing the hardship for business and government.  And one of those cycles is forcing businesses and government to literally change or die.  It is also introducing a lot of deception, hidden and not-so-hidden manipulation, power grabbing, betrayal and focus on control.  These can all be very clearly seen to be on play worldwide right now.  The current pandemic started when the first cycle was in play while the other two had a direct convergence.  This sort of convergence of this many major cycles all in a negative direction all at once happens only rarely in a thousand years.  These cycles are bigger than we are, more powerful, and more influential.  So much so that if every person on the planet was using UMS, and 51% or more were NOT resisting, it would still have an effect that was obvious.  It's like you standing against a tsunami with a garden hose and trying to push it back, and then complaining when it didn't happen.  Until these cycles dissolve their current influence, you will be taken along for the ride, and the only thing you can do is make the best of what you have.  Whether or not you want to execute UMS.  If you did, things would be a lot better for you, but you are for whatever reason not executing it, so whatever help it could give you is not there.  But you would still be swept away by the tsunami, even if you had the UMS life raft inflated.

Third, in all this tsunami action, many people are going to suddenly become very very rich.  They are the ones who see everything as an opportunity, which you would be doing if you were not fighting UMS.  There is always a way forward, but sometimes you have to change what you are doing, and how you are doing it.

Fourth, UMS is designed to get you to embrace wealth, and see the opportunities, act on those opportunities and create synchronicity that lead to greater wealth.  If you refuse to embrace wealth, see the opportunities, act on those opportunities, or create those synchronicities, how is that the fault of UMS?  The only thing we can say here is that it's my fault that you're too scared to act because FRM isn't good enough, I suppose?  Ultimately, with or without me, or FRM, or UMS, every moment, you have the choice to do or not do what it takes to achieve your goals.  Sometimes we find ourselves, at the conscious level, frustrated because we cannot see a way forward.  The subconscious ALWAYS can see a way forward.  That is built into UMS, for it to find those ways forward and show them to you.  But again, I don't create subliminals to force people to do things.  I have to persuade.  That means that ultimately, you have to cooperate.  And I'm not blaming you when I say these things, as some like to claim, but the fact is, I can only make the laundry list for you.  You have to take that list and go shopping with it to get the job done.

If you haven't seen UMS "work" have you tried different usage patterns?  Different formats?  Different volumes?  Was there ever any indication of you responding to the program?  And if not, why would you spend so long using it, when you could have used something that might have helped making it work, like E3 or LTU?

@Shannon 
Would this "refusal" to embrace wealth be a conscious decision? It's not like I'm sitting around and saying "I refuse to embrace wealth". It's not like its a conscious decision for any of us would ever make . That would be illogical to refuse wealth haha

Most of the time, it is not a conscious decision.  For some, it will be a conscious decision that is hidden with self deception.  The best liars, after all, are so good because they give no "tells", and they give no "tells" because they believe their own lies.  It's basically willfully believing what you want to be true, and rejecting what actually is true.  

But the majority of the time, it will be subconscious, which is why so many people get frustrated when I point out the difference between a grocery list and what you need to do to fill your shelves with groceries: they don't know how to get the resistant parts to cooperate.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Yous - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 01:36 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 12:49 PM)Yous Wrote: There is a product in the market. This product says that if I follow the instructions will work and if not will not be my fault. But when the product doesn't work, I say that it didn't work for me and now suddenly it's my fault even if I followed the instruction. What should I do?

There is no fault.  There is only cooperation or lack thereof.  If you cooperate and it works, the program is not responsible, you are.  If you do not cooperate and it does not work, the program is not responsible, you are.  To say otherwise is to say that if I write you a shopping list and you refuse to go to the store and buy groceries, it is the fault of the shopping list that you have no groceries.  

Now I understand that the part of you not cooperating is not easily figured out and persuaded and gotten to cooperate, and that you may be frustrated by it just as I am.  I'm not laying blame, but I am pointing out that you are responsible for your own choices and the resulting action or inaction, even if it is at a subconscious level.  I am also working to figure out how to influence those resistant parts to get them to cooperate, and I do that because I know that the vast majority of people who have that experience will not find any other way to achieve the necessary change to accomplish the desired goal.  

But it is not helpful, to you or me, for you to blame me or the program.  Think about this.  Imagine that your resistant subconscious is a child.  Let's say it represents you as you were at 4 years old.  Let's say that you run UMS and your inner child sees the goal of becoming wealthy, and responds to it by concluding that becoming wealthy would take you away from your parents because they were poor, and that would mean you were all alone and unable to take care of yourself and you would die.  (This is the kind of "logic" the subconscious actually uses.)

Now consciously, we can reasonably work out that "becoming wealthy" does not equate to "losing your parents", and even if it did, it would not result in you being unable to take care of yourself, or dying.  On the contrary, the reality is, if you were wealthy, you could spend as much time with your parents as you like, help them live longer, better lives, taking much better care of yourself, and being much less likely to die.  So the fear is completely contrary to reality, and it actually helps result in what it is trying to avoid by depriving you of that wealth.  It is completely contrary to reality because it is based on an imagined outcome, and that imagined outcome can be whatever.  Because it is scary, it is what gets focused on, and it thereby dominates.

Now if you recall, it is common for kids to try to avoid being taken to task by blaming someone or something other than themselves.  This is a big part of what separates adults from children, and the conscious from the subconscious.  Adults (and mature consciousnesses) understand and accept the responsibility that is really theirs.  Children do not, and sometimes cannot comprehend enough to do so.  

This inner child that is afraid and resisting cooperation with the program is also trying to avoid being taken to task for what it is doing.  It doesn't want to be blamed, or have to deal with it's fears, it just wants to avoid doing what leads to whatever imaginary fear it created.  So it tries to convince the conscious mind that "the subliminal didn't work" or that the program is at fault, or in some cases, maybe even blame me for something.  And in many cases, people fall for it and say, "The program could have done what it's designed to do, but it failed."  

Once again, the program is a list of instructions.  It cannot "execute those instructions" because it is an inanimate object.  The shopping list does not drive to the store and do the grocery shopping, pay for the food and then drive home and put it all away for you.  You have to do that.  And if you don't, it's no fault of the shopping list, and only a child would try to blame the shopping list for their own failure to act on that shopping list.

So the key I'm trying to explain here is that by blaming the program, you are giving that truculent child a free pass to keep resisting, because it knows it can get away with resisting, and nobody will come after it and try to get it to change.  While there are not a lot of options we know about right now for getting it to change, there are some, and there is some effort that can be made to accomplish that on your own, until - and if - I figure out how to get that resistant child to stop resisting.  

That's why I always try to correct people when they try to blame the program, or me, for the failure.  When you use the program, and you achieve the results, it is easy to do the same thing in reverse and assign action to the program.  Praise the program.  But really, just as before, the shopping list doesn't get credit for the shelves full of groceries when you take that shopping list, drive to the store, gather and pay for the groceries, and then drive home and put them away.  YOU did it, whether or not it was to resist or cooperate.

My job is to figure out how to get you to cooperate, and I haven't stopped working on that.  But you do yourself a serious disfavor when you take on the mindset of "The program did/didn't do it." because that leads to you not taking responsibility for your part in the process, which only makes it easier to try to weasel out of accomplishing the goal, and failing.

Consider that in 1800 it was common for a girl to lose her virginity in the United States between age 10 and 15, because she was expected to marry and start a family between those ages.  Now, anyone mentions a girl losing her virginity before 16 and it's off with their heads.  Those families that started that young survived because nobody was letting them off the hook "because they're just kids" as we do in the United States today.  It was "fulfill your potential for responsibility, or don't eat."  Boys 4 years old were helping Dad by doing chores around the farm, waking up before dawn and not going to bed until after dark.  Girls 4 years old were expected to help momma cook and clean and sew.  We expected of these kids their full potential to take responsibility, because it was required to survive.  Now that we have it so easy, "kid" extends to 18 and frequently older, because nobody expects anything of them in the way of responsibility.  "That's just the way it is."  But the fact is, a lot of 4-5-6 year olds from a hundred or two hundred years ago were more responsible than a lot of 18-19-20 year olds are today.  And the only difference is that we don't expect anything else of them.  

You cannot achieve your potentials and overcome your limitations by being held back from fear, and you cannot overcome your fear by refusing to hold yourself accountable for the choices, actions and results you get when you allow fear to dictate what you do and do not do.

I explain all this because these days, nobody wants to take personal responsibility anymore, and doing so would help a lot of people get the results they want from these programs a lot better and faster.

Interestingly, I have had to explain all this multiple times before.  Hopefully this time it makes sense.  Also interestingly, there has been scripting in my subs for taking the required responsibility to achieve the best results for a very long time.  As you can see, a sufficiently young inner child resisting will not cooperate with that either.
 I agree with you in all, but nobody needs a program for knowing this or for not achieving what he is suppose to achieve buying a program. 

I don't say the subliminals don't work or that the subliminals are not good, they help you with intern stuff, in some cases a lot and in some cases just a little, but for attracting things they could work for someone but we can see that it's really difficult, the person's that normally could do it would do it with or without and the person's that not the most probable thing is that they will not.

But if I buy something that says that I will succeed in this or that and for me didn't work and for other yes, it's a good product for the last one not for the first one, and the problem is not of the first one is that the product I not yet good enough for the first one to work. 

Different would be that if buy a product for achieving one goal and the product says that there is no succedd guaranteed because if i don't get what the program tells me I would get would because of me. Ok, I would not say anything because I know that I buy something that could work for me or not. This would be fair.

For all the other part your advise are always great to help the people, but the people that hear subliminals is because they try to change some inter stuff that they can not control in a normal way, trying it and trying it, maybe they have read a ton of book of how to become rich or how to be alpha or for the girls etc, many of them probably knows a lot, and that's it's why because they try this, but if this doesn't work and they are told that is their fault explaining psychology theories or information about how their minds work or the minds of the girls, is like starting from 0 before the program. 

Normally the theory is don't do anything and let the audio work, if you try harder it will be more difficult to achieve your goals, that's how the subconscious work, but if it doesn't work is because you are not doing the right things.

In my opinion the ideal thing would be working with sinnergy between the both the conscious and the will and the subconscious, but this another discussion.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Zubrowka - 05-08-2020

I had a pretty interesting talk with my dad today about his previous wife. We talked about how people see the world differently. He told me that she was more intelligent than him, but she didn't had the same common sense he have - the ability to turn an insight into something of practical value. And i thought about UMS. I don't know if it's possible, but if you could script something to make people develop their own common sense (maybe that's the wisdom programming?) I bet there are a lot of insights people have, but they haven't really gotten to understand what to do with them, that could help them increase their income.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Zubrowka - 05-10-2020

* Help you find your true reason for doing your work - i.e. what you love about it and help you expand this over time and make it a priority - while enabling you to increase your earning potential while doing it, so earning more money stay as a a bi-effect of doing what you love, rather than replacing your desire for money from your true and deeper motivation for contributing to others with your craft.

I think this is important for everyone, to find a deeper purpose why you do what you do, and not get lost in the hunt for money, as you then risk loosing the reason why you started. Both in “regular jobs” but also for those working in artistic jobs with art, music, etc.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - AriGold - 05-11-2020

I don't know if it is possible, but maybe manipulating the dopamine levels. For example if I do something that goes against my goals, block the dopamine receptors or reduce the dopamine in the brain so my body craves less for those activities. And on the other hand make the body flood the brain with dopamine when we are working on our business and our goals to make it kind of addicted to that.
Maybe not exactly that, but you get the idea. Maybe you already have something like that implemented.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Griffin - 05-11-2020

(05-11-2020, 12:48 AM)AriGold Wrote: I don't know if it is possible, but maybe manipulating the dopamine levels. For example if I do something that goes against my goals, block the dopamine receptors or reduce the dopamine in the brain so my body craves less for those activities. And on the other hand make the body flood the brain with dopamine when we are working on our business and our goals to make it kind of addicted to that.
Maybe not exactly that, but you get the idea. Maybe you already have something like that implemented.

this would be game-changing for me, as it would also help tremendously with my Attention deficit disorder.
Thanks for this comment! hopefully, Shannon can see a way for this to work. or run it through his models.

Cheers!

RE: UMS2 Ideas - guyinlahore - 05-11-2020

Btw, when is UMS2 expected to be out?

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Shannon - 05-11-2020

(05-11-2020, 12:48 AM)AriGold Wrote: I don't know if it is possible, but maybe manipulating the dopamine levels. For example if I do something that goes against my goals, block the dopamine receptors or reduce the dopamine in the brain so my body craves less for those activities. And on the other hand make the body flood the brain with dopamine when we are working on our business and our goals to make it kind of addicted to that.

Based on my experiences so far manipulating brain chemistry is not only possible, but relatively easily done. However, your suggestion stems from a belief that the chemical causes the result, whereas my experiments suggest that that is either not the case, or not always the case. Based on the results I have seen, it seems at least as likely to me that the brain chemistry is at least as influenced by the beliefs and thoughts, if not moreso.

I already use brain chemistry adjustments in some cases. You never want to create an addiction, even if the end goal seems good, because an addiction is always a loss of control. I do know how to disrupt dopamine production specifically and increase it, although I have never done that specifically and explicitly. Besides which, dopamine is far from the only "addictive" brain chemical our brains produce.

Better to manipulate or influence brain chemistry to achieve the program goals, which is what is already being done in some cases.

(05-11-2020, 07:04 AM)Griffin Wrote:

this would be game-changing for me, as it would also help tremendously with my Attention deficit disorder.
Thanks for this comment! hopefully, Shannon can see a way for this to work. or run it through his models.

Cheers!

Again, the chemicals are not controlling the mind, and they are probably not even controlling the brain. Most likely, it is the mind that is controlling the brain and brain chemicals, and very much like with the Sex Drive maximizer, simply needs to be directed in the right direction.

The evidence that I have seen points to the brain being the physical "focal point" for a non-physical mind, and the brain structure and chemistry being sort of like adjustments and filters for it. The brain can develop a cycle of dependence and the development and chemistry can influence what the mnd experiences while focusing through the brain, and how clearly or un-clearly it does so, and in "what spectrum of light", as it were, but the mind can control the brain and brain chemistry to its own ends when properly directed.

(05-11-2020, 10:20 AM)guyinlahore Wrote: Btw, when is UMS2 expected to be out?

When it is finished and passes QC.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Griffin - 05-12-2020

(05-11-2020, 12:18 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Based on my experiences so far manipulating brain chemistry is not only possible, but relatively easily done.  However, your suggestion stems from a belief that the chemical causes the result, whereas my experiments suggest that that is either not the case, or not always the case.  Based on the results I have seen, it seems at least as likely to me that the brain chemistry is at least as influenced by the beliefs and thoughts, if not moreso.

I already use brain chemistry adjustments in some cases.  You never want to create an addiction, even if the end goal seems good, because an addiction is always a loss of control.  I do know how to disrupt dopamine production specifically and increase it, although I have never done that specifically and explicitly.  Besides which, dopamine is far from the only "addictive" brain chemical our brains produce.

Better to manipulate or influence brain chemistry to achieve the program goals, which is what is already being done in some cases.

Cheers!

Again, the chemicals are not controlling the mind, and they are probably not even controlling the brain.  Most likely, it is the mind that is controlling the brain and brain chemicals, and very much like with the Sex Drive maximizer, simply needs to be directed in the right direction.

The evidence that I have seen points to the brain being the physical "focal point" for a non-physical mind, and the brain structure and chemistry being sort of like adjustments and filters for it.  The brain can develop a cycle of dependence and the development and chemistry can influence what the mnd experiences while focusing through the brain, and how clearly or un-clearly it does so, and in "what spectrum of light", as it were, but the mind can control the brain and brain chemistry to its own ends when properly directed.

I am not saying it's controlling the mind but it has been shown that dopamine is chronically low in people with ADHD.
This is not controlling you but it will make you look for stimulation(probably subconsciously) for dopamine increasing activities and situations.
it's VERY hard to focus on things that are less interesting(like grinding for a business in my case) that do not produce a lot of dopamine.

sure you might be able to power through but I have been trying that method for years and has not really produced results.
so yes I agree that chemicals do not create the results, but it makes it a lot easier to create those results if I get enough dopamine from creating my business. instead of video games, tv shows, etc.

good luck with frm 4.9, I am thrilled for it!

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Zubrowka - 05-12-2020

(05-12-2020, 09:29 AM)Griffin Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 12:18 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Based on my experiences so far manipulating brain chemistry is not only possible, but relatively easily done.  However, your suggestion stems from a belief that the chemical causes the result, whereas my experiments suggest that that is either not the case, or not always the case.  Based on the results I have seen, it seems at least as likely to me that the brain chemistry is at least as influenced by the beliefs and thoughts, if not moreso.

I already use brain chemistry adjustments in some cases.  You never want to create an addiction, even if the end goal seems good, because an addiction is always a loss of control.  I do know how to disrupt dopamine production specifically and increase it, although I have never done that specifically and explicitly.  Besides which, dopamine is far from the only "addictive" brain chemical our brains produce.

Cheers!

Again, the chemicals are not controlling the mind, and they are probably not even controlling the brain.  Most likely, it is the mind that is controlling the brain and brain chemicals, and very much like with the Sex Drive maximizer, simply needs to be directed in the right direction.

The evidence that I have seen points to the brain being the physical "focal point" for a non-physical mind, and the brain structure and chemistry being sort of like adjustments and filters for it.  The brain can develop a cycle of dependence and the development and chemistry can influence what the mnd experiences while focusing through the brain, and how clearly or un-clearly it does so, and in "what spectrum of light", as it were, but the mind can control the brain and brain chemistry to its own ends when properly directed.

I am not saying it's controlling the mind but it has been shown that dopamine is chronically low in people with ADHD.
This is not controlling you but it will make you look for stimulation(probably subconsciously) for dopamine increasing activities and situations.
it's VERY hard to focus on things that are less interesting(like grinding for a business in my case) that do not produce a lot of dopamine.

sure you might be able to power through but I have been trying that method for years and has not really produced results.
so yes I agree that chemicals do not create the results, but it makes it a lot easier to create those results if I get enough dopamine from creating my business. instead of video games, tv shows, etc.

good luck with frm 4.9, I am thrilled for it!

Check this out man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFLvgNQCsUE

RE: UMS2 Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 05-14-2020

I Like what Griffin wrote in my journal recently...." Griffin Wrote:
The good thing I am telling myself is that the longer it takes for UMS2 to come the more the tech is upgraded!"

RE: UMS2 Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 05-31-2020

2 additional suggestions to add to UMS2... 1) Healing da Money Wounds from da Past & 2) Making deep Peace with Money,Success And deeply loving,appreciating & accepting yourself!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yse0u1wg9Ng Im NOT promoting mindvalley or the like.....this is a short clip around making peace with money,healing money wounds...these are thee ONY reasons Im posting this.... I just love the idea of healing old money wounds,hurt,pain and then making peace and getting on with da git git !!

There are also other youtube vid's with Ken Honda ( real name) around .
However,I've yet to watch them just found out about Him and this methods yesterday....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tchqwDURM30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhJaxH5j6hU