Subliminal Talk
UMS2 Ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: UMS2 Ideas (/Thread-UMS2-Ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Greenduck - 02-11-2020

I met with a guy this weekend who is really good as a DJ, but he told me that he don't want to have music as his primary income, as it tend to make the creation more forced and he wouldn't get as much enjoyment from making it, he rather had it as a side-thing while making money on a day-to-day job. Maybe this could be something to expand on - finding ways that you can enjoy doing what you love, and still make money from it, like finding a natural way of enjoying doing it and making money of it in the same time.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Zubrowka - 03-18-2020

I found a bunch of quotes full of wisdom regarding money from Warren Buffet here:
https://www.suredividend.com/warren-buffett-quotes/

for example
Quote:“You need to divorce your mind from the crowd. The herd mentality causes all these IQ’s to become paralyzed. I don’t think investors are now acting more intelligently, despite the intelligence. Smart doesn’t always equal rational. To be a successful investor you must divorce yourself from the fears and greed of the people around you, although it is almost impossible.”

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Zubrowka - 03-31-2020

I though a bit about how your ability to perceive the world around you affect your ability to make sound decisions regarding money. What I believe is that you need the ability to accept certain things, to be able to see them clearly. Maybe UMS already does this by working in your guilt, shame and fear. Anyway I just though about it, because there are so many things that are hard to accept, but when we finally accept them, even though it may be painful, we have a better chance at making a sound decision about it because then we can hold all the circumstances in mind, and not try to avoid certain things because they cause us pain.

I was a bit surprised that the word "value" wasn't in the UMS description - as value that you provide is the actual underlying thing that make people want to exchange money with you.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Shannon - 03-31-2020

There are plenty of ways to achieve wealth without generating or giving value. Seeing the world clearly is an almost impossible one for me to script, because it is really quite subjective. And some can and do invent their reality as needed to support their inner narrative of what they want the world to be, apparently regardless of what the program instructs them to do.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Griffin - 03-31-2020

Hey all,
Small update, where UMS could shine but Didn't.
i am in New Zealand, and I wanted to go back home to the Netherlands because of COVID-19 but while on the airport they could not allow me on the flight because Australia closed their borders for long transits...
I cannot reach my travel agent(nobody can) and the airline could not do anything for me.
so maybe that money is lost when they declare bankruptcy...
I am now stuck here as flights are very expensive to buy. and I do not have that kind of money.
The government wants to get me back for 900euro, but New Zealand doesn't allow it yet.
now I am here in New Zealand paying rent and money and such without income, In a place, I do not like right now.
With a future in the Netherlands(however long it takes me to get back) where my job is no longer available.
and no sign that the government will help financially...

I am just venting here, and am not blaming UMS... but I haven't seen it work in this instance either...

(03-31-2020, 08:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: There are plenty of ways to achieve wealth without generating or giving value.  Seeing the world clearly is an almost impossible one for me to script, because it is really quite subjective.  And some can and do invent their reality as needed to support their inner narrative of what they want the world to be, apparently regardless of what the program instructs them to do.

Can't you script so that people are encouraged to seek out "truth" even if it means going through uncomfortable or painful realizations doing so?

(03-31-2020, 11:10 AM)Griffin Wrote: Hey all,
i am in New Zealand, and I wanted to go back home to the Netherlands because of COVID-19 but while on the airport they could not allow me on the flight because Australia closed their borders for long transits...
I cannot reach my travel agent(nobody can) and the airline could not do anything for me.
I am now stuck here as flights are very expensive to buy. and I do not have that kind of money.
The government wants to get me back for 900euro, but New Zealand doesn't allow it yet.
now I am here in New Zealand paying rent and money and such without income, In a place, I do not like right now.
With a future in the Netherlands(however long it takes me to get back) where my job is no longer available.

I am just venting here, and am not blaming UMS... but I haven't seen it work in this instance either...

Try looking out for what opportunities that have emerged thanks to this - I've seen that warehouses and other related businesses are hiring - maybe you could find a job in that sector? Lots of people doing orders online for food etc. right now. Who knows, thanks to this you meet your future wife or find a reason to like the place? Don't shut down, keep you head up and look for what ways out there is and you will find one I'm sure!

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Griffin - 03-31-2020

(03-31-2020, 11:21 AM)Zubrowka Wrote:

Try looking out for what opportunities that have emerged thanks to this - I've seen that warehouses and other related businesses are hiring - maybe you could find a job in that sector? Lots of people doing orders online for food etc. right now. Who knows, thanks to this you meet your future wife or find a reason to like the place? Don't shut down, keep you head up and look for what ways out there is and you will find one I'm sure!

True, and I do think that although in this full lockdown it would be hard to find a future wife, haha, and since we are on full lockdown only essential workers are allowed to work. everybody else is forced to stay home.
But yes, I have an idea to maybe get some money and help people in the process.
I was just venting and being positive about it. just a little frustrated I haven't seen UMS work after 8 months and 24 days...
just saw i am actually not on the right thread, haha was thought i was posting on my journal thread...

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Zubrowka - 05-06-2020

From my experience when dealing with people who have achieved financial success, they often have like a “sixt sense” of what to do that specifically will generate more money - and they have a very strict priority for those kind of activities and don’t waste their time on other stuff I think that it stems from a deeper understanding of the dynamics in whatever they work in, on what will probably generate money, and what won’t.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Kol - 05-07-2020

Obviously I dont know the scripting of ums, but I would love to see the am6 deservedness part in UMS.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Shannon - 05-07-2020

(03-31-2020, 11:18 AM)Zubrowka Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 08:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: There are plenty of ways to achieve wealth without generating or giving value.  Seeing the world clearly is an almost impossible one for me to script, because it is really quite subjective.  And some can and do invent their reality as needed to support their inner narrative of what they want the world to be, apparently regardless of what the program instructs them to do.

Can't you script so that people are encouraged to seek out "truth" even if it means going through uncomfortable or painful realizations doing so?

That is already present.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Shannon - 05-07-2020

(03-31-2020, 11:49 AM)Griffin Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 11:21 AM)Zubrowka Wrote:

True, and I do think that although in this full lockdown it would be hard to find a future wife, haha, and since we are on full lockdown only essential workers are allowed to work. everybody else is forced to stay home.
But yes, I have an idea to maybe get some money and help people in the process.
I was just venting and being positive about it. just a little frustrated I haven't seen UMS work after 8 months and 24 days...
just saw i am actually not on the right thread, haha was thought i was posting on my journal thread...

That sounds a lot to me like you are expecting UMS to work miracles.  Let me point out some things for you.

First, UMS doesn't shine.  UMS gives you a set of instructions.  It is up to you to execute them.  You shine when you do.  If you are held back from executing those instructions by fear, nothing will happen.  You, if I recall correctly, have not been getting good results from UMS at all.  That would be why.

Second, the state of the world right now is the result of at least three major cycles going on.  Those of you who laugh at me and scoff at me for the talk of cycles, this is a very rare time when enough major cycles converge in ways that become obvious to all who look.  One of those cycles is causing financial chaos and instability.  One of those cycles is causing the hardship for business and government.  And one of those cycles is forcing businesses and government to literally change or die.  It is also introducing a lot of deception, hidden and not-so-hidden manipulation, power grabbing, betrayal and focus on control.  These can all be very clearly seen to be on play worldwide right now.  The current pandemic started when the first cycle was in play while the other two had a direct convergence.  This sort of convergence of this many major cycles all in a negative direction all at once happens only rarely in a thousand years.  These cycles are bigger than we are, more powerful, and more influential.  So much so that if every person on the planet was using UMS, and 51% or more were NOT resisting, it would still have an effect that was obvious.  It's like you standing against a tsunami with a garden hose and trying to push it back, and then complaining when it didn't happen.  Until these cycles dissolve their current influence, you will be taken along for the ride, and the only thing you can do is make the best of what you have.  Whether or not you want to execute UMS.  If you did, things would be a lot better for you, but you are for whatever reason not executing it, so whatever help it could give you is not there.  But you would still be swept away by the tsunami, even if you had the UMS life raft inflated.

Third, in all this tsunami action, many people are going to suddenly become very very rich.  They are the ones who see everything as an opportunity, which you would be doing if you were not fighting UMS.  There is always a way forward, but sometimes you have to change what you are doing, and how you are doing it.

Fourth, UMS is designed to get you to embrace wealth, and see the opportunities, act on those opportunities and create synchronicity that lead to greater wealth.  If you refuse to embrace wealth, see the opportunities, act on those opportunities, or create those synchronicities, how is that the fault of UMS?  The only thing we can say here is that it's my fault that you're too scared to act because FRM isn't good enough, I suppose?  Ultimately, with or without me, or FRM, or UMS, every moment, you have the choice to do or not do what it takes to achieve your goals.  Sometimes we find ourselves, at the conscious level, frustrated because we cannot see a way forward.  The subconscious ALWAYS can see a way forward.  That is built into UMS, for it to find those ways forward and show them to you.  But again, I don't create subliminals to force people to do things.  I have to persuade.  That means that ultimately, you have to cooperate.  And I'm not blaming you when I say these things, as some like to claim, but the fact is, I can only make the laundry list for you.  You have to take that list and go shopping with it to get the job done.

If you haven't seen UMS "work" have you tried different usage patterns?  Different formats?  Different volumes?  Was there ever any indication of you responding to the program?  And if not, why would you spend so long using it, when you could have used something that might have helped making it work, like E3 or LTU?

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Zubrowka - 05-07-2020

Awesome post Shannon!

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Yous - 05-07-2020

There is a product in the market. This product says that if I follow the instructions will work and if not will not be my fault. But when the product doesn't work, I say that it didn't work for me and now suddenly it's my fault even if I followed the instruction. What should I do?