Subliminal Talk
UMS2 Ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: UMS2 Ideas (/Thread-UMS2-Ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: UMS2 Ideas - findingme - 10-26-2019

I would also increase the self-love message within UMS2. Self-love has always been touted as secondary by people "pushing" and "striving" to earn more, but honestly, I am not drawn to such individuals in any way at all. Show me a millionaire having self love and self respect, and he'll have my attention. For loving oneself bleeds out to others as well.

The extreme thinking and beliefs of some push me away from the wealth lifestyle. Having yachts and mansions along with a cut-throat mentality means someone somewhere is going down for such individuals to get or stay rich.

UMS is scripted where we will actively avoid hurting others or ourselves in the process, so a lot of such negative beliefs are covered. Plus it's scripted that we find nurturing activities and hobbies to re-energize ourselves. But an increase in the self-love department would be greatly appreciated.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - findingme - 10-27-2019

(10-26-2019, 01:39 PM)findingme Wrote: I would also increase the self-love message within UMS2. Self-love has always been touted as secondary by people "pushing" and "striving" to earn more, but honestly, I am not drawn to such individuals in any way at all. Show me a millionaire having self love and self respect, and he'll have my attention. For loving oneself bleeds out to others as well.

The extreme thinking and beliefs of some push me away from the wealth lifestyle. Having yachts and mansions along with a cut-throat mentality means someone somewhere is going down for such individuals to get or stay rich.

UMS is scripted where we will actively avoid hurting others or ourselves in the process, so a lot of such negative beliefs are covered. Plus it's scripted that we find nurturing activities and hobbies to re-energize ourselves. But an increase in the self-love department would be greatly appreciated.

I took a walk while I was doing my laundry, and I thought of this post. Something clicked. Considering I'm still feeling slightly soft and vulnerable from this morning, what's in the way of me loving myself is just old, ugly fear with false beliefs about who I am and what I'm worth. Fear's power is challenged, and I'm seeing changes in myself. I'm less than a month in on UMS, and the FRM is not weak. I've just not utilized it long enough.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Zane - 10-28-2019

ARA-5.75G module.. If possible

RE: UMS2 Ideas - DavisMind91 - 10-29-2019

UMOP May also be a nice edition although I’m certain I saw a goal in the sales page description that focuses towards motivation of achieving UMS.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Griffin - 11-15-2019

So another idea for UMS2 would be to not add any of these suggestions and just upgrade the skeleton script and FRM.
It would probably be easier for Shannon to upgrade it then and because of that we might see an upgrade sooner rather than later.
Shannon said this: For the time being I really don't see that it needs more features, like I said. I think it just needs to get past resistance better and faster.
what do you guys think? does UMS lack in a specific area? For me, it would be taking action to reach UMS.
but this might be solved if just the FRM would be doing its thing better.

Cheers

RE: UMS2 Ideas - findingme - 11-15-2019

Maybe anger management Griffin, but I see no glaring flaws in UMS.

In fact, E3 has this amazing ability to poke right at my weak spots, show me the fruits of a dangerous belief in my life, and it doesn't quiet down until I begin taking responsibility for it. The main reason I've avoided those issues is fear, so I'm in agreement with this suggestion.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 11-15-2019

(10-26-2019, 01:39 PM)findingme Wrote: I would also increase the self-love message within UMS2.  Self-love has always been touted as secondary by people "pushing" and "striving" to earn more, but honestly, I am not drawn to such individuals in any way at all.  Show me a millionaire having self love and self respect, and he'll have my attention.  For loving oneself bleeds out to others as well.

The extreme thinking and beliefs of some push me away from the wealth lifestyle.  Having yachts and mansions along with a cut-throat mentality means someone somewhere is going down for such individuals to get or stay rich.

UMS is scripted where we will actively avoid hurting others or ourselves in the process, so a lot of such negative beliefs are covered.  Plus it's scripted that we find nurturing activities and hobbies to re-energize ourselves.  But an increase in the self-love department would be greatly appreciated.

I completely agree with you on that!! Deeper connected self love & the awareness there of,is imperative!!

RE: UMS2 Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 11-15-2019

(10-28-2019, 05:20 PM)Zane Wrote: ARA-5.75G module.. If possible

I would love to see this program or major parts of ARA & Full on DRS included in UMS and yes a hyped updated version of fear remover would be awesome!!  Understatement!!

RE: UMS2 Ideas - SexyMofo - 11-17-2019

probably make the effects more obvious or more pronounced. To bring the changes into awareness but at the same time making it feel quite natural. Magnified Luck Magnifier/Ultra Success. Haven't really seen it's effects quite frankly.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Greenduck - 01-17-2020

- to project and embody commitment and loyalty so you earn people’s trust and they know you are true to your word and that your actions will be directed toward your purpose.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - THolt - 01-21-2020

What other ideas do people for making this program better? Perhaps as Shannon said before it just needs FRM 4.9 to make it work better.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Griffin - 01-21-2020

I have been using it for 6+ months now and since I have not seen much external results I would say FRM needs an upgrade and maybe overcome procrastination/ maximum motivation, but ofcourse that stems in fear but targeted script might work better.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - THolt - 01-21-2020

(01-21-2020, 11:13 AM)Griffin Wrote: I have been using it for 6+ months now and since I have not seen much external results I would say FRM needs an upgrade and maybe overcome procrastination/ maximum motivation, but ofcourse that stems in fear but targeted script might work better.

I noticed internal differences which were positive but not any external differences. I think a new FRM will be key to making it work more effectively.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Kol - 01-21-2020

Same. FRM update.