Subliminal Talk
UMS2 Ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: UMS2 Ideas (/Thread-UMS2-Ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

UMS2 Ideas - Griffin - 10-13-2019

Hey all, I was thinking that maybe it was a good idea to open an UMS2 idea thread just like last time with UMS.
We are bound to have good ideas on what to improve upon now that we have used UMS for more than 3 months.

I noticed that I lack focus on my actual goal, and find it hard to focus on my business etc. so my first sugestion would be:
- LFC module geared towards UMS

cheers

RE: UMS2 Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 10-13-2019

Heck Yes on both!! Creating this thread and a connected laser focus in the direction of UMS!! Y3S Sir ree Bob!!
I Am rapped in Love by Money!! Money raps me in love!
A money "sniper effect"- I'm thinking like a super amped up Midas touch along with that. Super high value emminating from ones core and heart.
I will go so far as people would be willing to pay you,just to sit and talk with them,just to have ur company for an hour.
High level successful people seek YOU OUT!! & Love it when they find you!
Wealthy people automatically drawn to you and you can comfortably handle it with high confidence and ease
Some possibilities here. Again Griffin thank you for creating this threadus Maximus!! ;-)

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Griffin - 10-15-2019

(10-13-2019, 05:40 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Heck Yes on both!! Creating this thread and a connected laser focus in the direction of UMS!! Y3S Sir ree Bob!!
A money "sniper effect"- I'm thinking like a super amped up Midas touch along with that. Super high value emminating from ones core and heart.
I will go so far as people would be willing to pay you,just to sit and talk with them,just to have ur company for an hour.
High level successful people seek YOU OUT!!  & Love it when they find you!
Wealthy people automatically drawn to you and you can comfortably handle it with high confidence and ease  
Some possibilities here. Again Griffin thank you for creating this threadus Maximus!! ;-)

Great idea about the High level successful people seeking you out!
The Sniper from DMSI might work for this!

I had another idea, a module that lets you follow your intuition towards money, i do have some intuition but my logic overrides it alot and fear might kick in.

and im not sure if this is in here but maybe an anti sniper for people who want to use you for your money once you have achieved monetary succes.

cheers!

RE: UMS2 Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 10-15-2019

(10-15-2019, 01:26 AM)Griffin Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 05:40 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Heck Yes on both!! Creating this thread and a connected laser focus in the direction of UMS!! Y3S Sir ree Bob!!
High level successful people seek YOU OUT!!  & Love it when they find you!

Great idea about the High level successful people seeking you out!
The Sniper from DMSI might work for this!

I had another idea, a module that lets you follow your intuition towards money, i do have some intuition but my logic overrides it alot and fear might kick in.

and im not sure if this is in here but maybe an anti sniper for people who want to use you for your money once you have achieved monetary succes.

cheers!

I Like these suggestions Griffin! yeah let the goodness in and definitely KEEP the funky,negative out.
 I call it and practice "healthy boundaries and ground rules for living" emotionally and otherwise. they are imperative on this planet at this current collective consciousness or the lack there of,depending. Go Griffin!!

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Greenduck - 10-15-2019

I’m reading a book called “the hard thing about hard things” by Ben Horowitz and it’s really eye opening regarding how to think about stuff, not just entrepreneurship but a really sound way to think about stuff in general. I think you could derive some interesting principles from it Shannon, if not for USM then definitely for the new BASE. An interesting blog that has been written by Bens colleague and cofounder is this one which covers some of the topics in the book but with a little different angle: https://pmarchive.com/guide_to_startups_part1.html

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Shannon - 10-16-2019

Thanks for the tip. I couldn't possibly read all the books that are suggested to me unless I never did anything with subliminals, but I try to read as much as I can.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Griffin - 10-22-2019

I notice a lot of anxiety coming up preventing me from doing the things I need to do to reach UMS.
Procrastination is a bitch and is probably one of my main factors of not reaching UMS
So a module to reduce anxiety and do the things necessary to actually reach UMS.
It is probably already in there though but it is not working yet for me.
maybe a module for cutting time-wasting/negative habits out of your life by replacing them with high-value ones that will help to reach UMS while being FUN in the process. Like reading over games/ meditation, active manifesting over tv-series/ cardio, strength training over PMO, etc.

hope you get the gist.

Cheers

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Greenduck - 10-24-2019

Wouldn’t MLS and UMS be a good combination?

RE: UMS2 Ideas - ianmarconi - 10-24-2019

(10-24-2019, 01:48 AM)Greenduck Wrote: Wouldn’t MLS and UMS be a good combination?

Man, i would love to see that! Almost all successful people are learning machines.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Greenduck - 10-24-2019

(10-24-2019, 12:47 PM)ianmarconi Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 01:48 AM)Greenduck Wrote: Wouldn’t MLS and UMS be a good combination?

Man, i would love to see that! Almost all successful people are learning machines.

Yeah knowledge is power. The more you know the better informed decisions you can make. Just look at Bill Gates, that guy learned everything he needed to know by just reading 10 books on the subject.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - findingme - 10-25-2019

I'd suggest some form of anger management be put in UMS2. I posted about my bitcoin miner yesterday, and after doing so, I became flooded with anger. I realized I'd been putting on my "nice" face to her, when I wanted to call her a nasty b****! I hid behind logic that me sacrificing some of my profits would at least allow me to get in the game, which is true, but I allowed myself to be used. UMS is aimed at not allowing that.

I vote for anger management, to see clearly when feeling violated. The anger management sub in LTU worked wonders for me numerous times.

I even considered picking up the Tranquilizer due to this.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Darwinn - 10-26-2019

(10-25-2019, 12:39 AM)findingme Wrote: I'd suggest some form of anger management be put in UMS2.  I posted about my bitcoin miner yesterday, and after doing so, I became flooded with anger.  I realized I'd been putting on my "nice" face to her, when I wanted to call her a nasty b****!  I hid behind logic that me sacrificing some of my profits would at least allow me to get in the game, which is true, but I allowed myself to be used.  UMS is aimed at not allowing that.

I vote for anger management, to see clearly when feeling violated.  The anger management sub in LTU worked wonders for me numerous times.

I even considered picking up the Tranquilizer due to this.

Bro, yes I have had the same thing, anger and harsh dismissal of anyone or any thing that is in my way. My relationships have been failing.

With tranqualizer, I have mellowed out but this last week I've been using it I have really done nothing so big health warning on that one.

I also agree that lazer focus on a goal is useful, perhaps some scripting to guide us to an appropriate goal which the sub can deliver efficiently.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - findingme - 10-26-2019

(10-26-2019, 05:28 AM)Darwin Wrote: Bro, yes I have had the same thing, anger and harsh dismissal of anyone or any thing that is in my way. My relationships have been failing.

With tranqualizer, I have mellowed out but this last week I've been using it I have really done nothing so big health warning on that one.

I also agree that lazer focus on a goal is useful, perhaps some scripting to guide us to an appropriate goal which the sub can deliver efficiently.

Thanks for the imput Darwin. I passed on Tranquilizer since I read Shannon's warning to you that it might kill motivation, and I read your confirmation that it did. Thank you for sharing your results with us.

I chose instead to pick up ARA 5.75 this morning. I'm "taking a day off", literally. Fear and stress: no good for me.

And FYI, I did not go forward with my miner's deal. No fricken way! For one, she never responded with a yes or no (meaning she wanted more), but for me, I would have been hurting one person: myself. I'm learning not to hurt myself with money, and that would have crossed my own major lines. No deal, whatsoever. I still have my bitcoin Wink

RE: UMS2 Ideas - DavisMind91 - 10-26-2019

I third the motion to put anger management into UMS2. My anger has become worse than what it was before I even used LTU5.