Subliminal Talk
LTU 5 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU 5 Journal (/Thread-LTU-5-Journal)

LTU 5 Journal - Yous - 10-03-2019

Well i decided i should make a journal for helping and as well for me, to have more control of the evolution. I started this first part in a word file, i will copy it:

Sunday, September 22, 2019 (09-22-2019)

Yesterday I asked in the forum if it was a good idea to change from mls to LTU for reasons of procasting, Shannon said yes, so last night I put it and did 5 loops in the room with my wife by my side. The result has been that this morning I woke up with my wife making me a fella ... It will not be exclusively for the audio but it sure has helped because lately we do not have a very busy intimate life.
As for the quality of sleep I have not gotten very tired but I have not been able to sleep often, I have woken up several times and I was as if I had a very light sleep continuously.
 Yes, I feel more focused.
 I have reproduced them while studying.
During the day I noticed some fatigue so I took a 45-minute nap. Then I wasted a little time, I was also watching the paddle and finally from 3:00 pm I managed to study more for longer until 6:00 pm Aida and the boy returned.
I have stopped playing the audio for 5 loops overnight in the room, so my wife has also been receiving the audio. Curious that he told me that he loves me, it is not usual either and he would hug me, he did it more at the beginning, now it is really weird that he expresses it in words, especially for me that I never do it, so the audio also had something that see surely it positively influences it.

Monday, September 23, 2019 (09-23-2019)

On Sunday night I played 5 loops while we slept. It cost me something to get up. I think also because of the influence of audio. I don't usually have a hard time getting up.
I have felt somewhat discouraged, I think also because of the beginning of the effect of the audio, although I have also perceived that there is a certain dissociation of negative thoughts with feelings, when they are normally completely united. I also associate it at the beginning of the effect of the audio, like that in a little invasive way it will make me face thoughts that I used to have many years ago and that never really confronts and surpasses constructively.
Today I have been studying more with less distractions and although I have felt somewhat tired I have felt better and more connected to myself at a general level, thought and emotion. I notice that my body posture has improved and it costs me less to maintain it.
Regarding the health issue, I think my stomach is somewhat better.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 (09-24-2019)

I had to take the car to come to work to bring the topography station. Curiously, in the afternoon, there was much less traffic than usual. I blame it on USLM, although it probably has nothing to do with it.
For the rest little and bad sleeping with the night loops.
Wednesday, September 25, 2019 (09-25-2019)

Today however I had a small accident with the motorcycle, scratches and bruises and tar stained clothes (they were paving the street and in a part that was still concrete it was stained with pitch). All these clothes I had to throw it away. I have bruises bruises and the bike in the workshop

However, despite this I feel more positive, less afraid and more focused and connected with myself
 I think it can solve many things with a controllable resistance.
Apart from that it is supposed to be heard preferably sleeping and the truth that I am super tired

Very tired, very much.

Thursday, September 26, 2019 (09-26-2019)

Today I had to take the car because the motorcycle was in the workshop and the engine light illuminates on the front panel. Bad luck again.

It's my first day off I hope to sleep better tonight.

The week we went to the beach, it was a good week end. Nothing special to comment except that still slepping bad.

This week more of the same, more resistance, sleeping really bad, tired all day, eating more than i should and procastinating a lot.

I have to geup at 6:00, normally i wake up beofre. But since LTU i wake up like at 4, and after i can not sleep again or if i sleep its just before i have to get up.

RE: LTU 5 Journal - Shannon - 10-03-2019

Glad to hear you made it out of that motorcycle spill alright.

If you have time, try doing your loops during the day.

RE: LTU 5 Journal - Yous - 10-04-2019

(10-03-2019, 01:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: Glad to hear you made it out of that motorcycle spill alright.

If you have time, try doing your loops during the day.

Thank you.

It would be better if i can get used to do it at night to expose mi partner as well. I will try for another one or two weeks.

What else in this days? This one have never been a problem but lately i used to stay quiet when my boss say something incorrecto or in a bad wat, yesterday i just could answer assertively.
thanks to this later I have noticed a better treat.

RE: LTU 5 Journal - Yous - 10-04-2019

I had a little revelation today, I have discovered that I wrongly rationalize certain situations by disguising the frustration of bad intention in other persons so that I can get angry without feeling guilty or stupid.

It look like is nothing important but it is, really usefull.

RE: LTU 5 Journal - Shannon - 10-04-2019

Thumbsup

RE: LTU 5 Journal - Yous - 10-10-2019

Day 18

Well, time to go deeper.

LTU helps you to feel better, from time to time I put on some additional loop enough time for this purpose, if you are doing something that requires concentration it may be convenient not to abuse in this sense but it can also help for the moment.

LTU is like your little personal psychologist who makes small revelations from time to time.

I no longer feel like at the beginning being so connected to myself, but I have noticed something, I tend to not being comfortable myself a bit in interactions with others, and I think it may be because although I don't think so consciously, unconsciously believe the expectations of others towards me they influence and I'm afraid to let them down, and if I do not interact or interact in a cold, dry and distant way I will not have any expectations to fulfill and to be able to disappoint. However, I believe that this only scratches the surface of deeper causes, we will have to continue investigating and hearing new possible internal revelations.

It seems that in the end I am comfortable with people who no longer have any positive expectations for me and it seems that they are the people I tend to look for. When I have already managed to think that way about myself, when I have had the opportunity to interact in a healthier, more balanced and satisfactory way with these people, I have not done so and I think that is why, fear that things will go well for fear that Things go wrong.

This explanation is not quite satisfactory, I have to go deeper, but the fact of perceiving and perceiving the surface of the possible causes is beginning.

RE: LTU 5 Journal - DavisMind91 - 10-10-2019

(10-10-2019, 04:24 AM)Yous Wrote: Day 18

Well, time to go deeper.

LTU helps you to feel something better, from time to time I put on some additional loop enough time to find something better, if you are doing something that requires concentration it may be convenient not to abuse in this sense but it can also help for the moment.

LTU is like your little personal psychologist who makes small revelations from time to time.

I no longer feel like at the beginning being so connected to myself, but I have noticed something, I tend to not being comfortable myself a bit in interactions with others, and I think it may be because although I don't think so consciously, unconsciously believe the expectations of others towards me they influence and I'm afraid to let them down, and if I do not interact or interact in a cold, dry and distant way I will not have any expectations to fulfill and to be able to disappoint. However, I believe that this only scratches the surface of deeper causes, we will have to continue investigating and hearing new possible internal revelations.

It seems that in the end I am comfortable with people who no longer have any positive expectations for me and it seems that they are the people I tend to look for. When I have already managed to think that way about myself, when I have had the opportunity to interact in a healthier, more balanced and satisfactory way with these people, I have not done so and I think that is why, fear that things will go well for fear that Things go wrong.

This explanation is not quite satisfactory, I have to go deeper, but the fact of perceiving and perceiving the surface of the possible causes is beginning.

If I understand this post correctly, then all you have to do to overcome this hurdle is consciously bear in mind during each interaction is that the expectations of another is not YOUR reality. Someone outside of you; therefore, can only let themselves down.

RE: LTU 5 Journal - Yous - 10-10-2019

(10-10-2019, 04:59 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: If I understand this post correctly, then all you have to do to overcome this hurdle is consciously bear in mind during each interaction is that the expectations of another is not YOUR reality. Someone outside of you; therefore, can only let themselves down.

Thank you Davis, i think as well that is something related with the fact that of not wanting to accept that the opinion of others matters to me to me than I think. But anyway i think there's something more behind that, more deep. I have to think about that or wait till another revelation.