Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.2: light at the end of the tunnel? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.2: light at the end of the tunnel? (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-2-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel)

Pages: 1 2

RE: day 14 - Woodman2 - 10-11-2019

Thanks Shannon, the SRS fired, not the SSM, now I understand the difference.
Another interesting observation: when I saw my doctor this week she said for the first time my kidneys were open *before* her treatment - and I have seen her for many years, so this is quite something. The kidneys rule sexual energy in Chinese medicine, and I can feel them being activated now, amazing stuff.

lucid dreaming? - Woodman2 - 10-20-2019

Day 23
Two cycles completed, but the second bloom again interrupted earlier. Again I couldn't feel any bloom during this time, only that the positive impact of the sub got weaker each day. So I certainly won't do any 'bloom' again, maybe one-day-breaks to better understand what the sub is doing without totally stopping it to work. Especially days without a shield was bad, so my future policy is do run at least one sub with the shield at least once every day.
This time I did a little experiment: I ran two loops of UMS before starting DMSI. Amazing result: I had a lucid dream where I knew I was dreaming. I was standing in a room, in the one corner there was the UMS related dream, in the other corner the DMSI related dream. I though to myself in the dream how wonderful it is they work well together in this dream.
@ Shannon, including lucid dreaming in the subs would be great, they are very powerful in creating reality. I think this was only my third lucid dream or so.
Also a dream of former GF, which must be DMSI related, the terrible experience with her (beating my worst nightmare) lead to the sexual door being closed. Starting the subs I felt almost immediately better within 10 minutes or so: energy, mood, concentration, lighter feeling in the chest and head, better sleep, also the shield kicked in so I felt better protected. 
Woodman

Day 54 - Woodman2 - 11-21-2019

Day 54
I have decided to stop DMSI now for 2 reasons and run MIR instead for a month:
1. Health issues: In November I already had to briefly interrupt DMSI to run MIR, because of the usual winter infections.
2. Priapism: During this night I woke up a few times, it felt like having an erection for (many?) hours, accompanied by pain, so it must be ischemic priapism.   Omg It's obviously related to DMSI, as priapism is rare: in 1 in 20,000 to 1 in 100,000 males per year. Wikipedia says the risk of permanent scarring of the penis begins to increase after 4 hours and definitely occurs after 48 hours - which sounds quite dangerous. Is this some kind of stubborn resistance, or rather too ambitious 'training'? I have learned that the morning glory normally reflects my health status, it only manifests when I am rather healthy. So DMSI 3.3.2 certainly did a lot (in contrast to 3.2), unfortunately not fulfilling the goal defined.
Woodman