Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.2 (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-2--10399)

DMSI 3.3.2 - JackOfHearts - 10-02-2019

This is the 2nd day of using DMSI on my GF, She has used only 2 loops per day for now, which is not the recommended dosage but I want to see first if she can handle the tiredness, I will use the recommended later if she can. 

First day I didn't noticed much but I wasn't there so I can't really know how it affected her, I asked her if some guy checked her out but she didn't say anything so no crazy stuff there, and usually when a guy notice her she is all proud as it doesn't happen very often.  She sent me some picture of hers that day, telling me how beautiful she is, I don't know if it's DMSI as it happens from time to time but not often.

2nd day I was there, I didn't noticed that she was more attractive than usual for now. I didn't noticed any guy checking her out unusually either for now, but it's just the 2nd day so let's stay hopeful. 
She is having an headache today but it could just be normal or not, she said she didn't get enough sleep today. 

I have a question for Shannon, the last 12 minute of the loop, is it just the background noise with nothing  inside (a pause)? I'm asking because I'm using another another subliminal right now and I don't want to be affected while coming into the room to stop the subliminal. I'm wondering if it's safe for me to listen to the last 12 minute if it contains nothing but the background noise.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - Shannon - 10-02-2019

You can see how long the silence is by pulling up the ultrasonic track in Audacity. DMSI 3.3.2 uses an ASRB of 5:1. Only the last minute is silence.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - JackOfHearts - 10-02-2019

Yeah I understand now, I tried to look at the trickling stream, hence why I couldn't see it, I forgot it was only visible with the ultrasonic. Thanks

Today I noticed something different in her behavior I think she got a bit more proud and she is trying to make me care more about her. I didn't noticed it at first but it seems like a pattern that she kept saying things like I should be more there for her. I think there is a bit of TID about  3 days before but it's so subtle that I'm not sure. I think she started to act a bit more sexy in her demeanor for the last 3 days but again so subtle I'm not sure it comes from the sub.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - Yous - 10-06-2019

Does she know that you are playing this sub for?
Why do you do it? You are not afraid that she could get to much attention and that this could be dangerous?

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - JackOfHearts - 10-07-2019

- She doesn't know
- Why? I'm bored mostly, she is good with me but I'm bored, she knew about another sub though
- If she gets much attention that would be a good thing, if it's dangerous that's a good thing, better dangerous than boring. 
I'm not ready to settle down (if ever) so there is no point for me to secure the relationship, quite the opposite, I want it to be as loose as possible which I told her from the beginning.
-I'm also curious at what this new version can do.

Recent event with her life seem to indicate she becomes more confident with her colleagues, try to stand up for herself, still not sure it's from the sub as it's subtle, ex boyfriend contacted her but end up being an as**hol** too soon to draw any conclusion yet. Missed a few nights.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - Yous - 10-07-2019

(10-07-2019, 11:37 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: - She doesn't know
- Why? I'm bored mostly, she is good with me but I'm bored, she knew about another sub though
- If she gets much attention that would be a good thing, if it's dangerous that's a good thing, better dangerous than boring. 
I'm not ready to settle down (if ever) so there is no point for me to secure the relationship, quite the opposite, I want it to be as loose as possible which I told her from the beginning.

Recent event with her life seem to indicate she becomes more confident with her colleagues, try to stand up for herself, still not sure it's from the sub as it's subtle, ex boyfriend contacted her but end up being an as**hol** too soon to draw any conclusion yet. Missed a few nights.

Interesting. What would you think if someone did that with you? I mean exposing you to a subliminal audio without your knowing it because the other person is bored.

On the other hand it is a great test to completely discard the placebo. I suscribe

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - JackOfHearts - 10-08-2019

(10-07-2019, 12:54 PM)Yous Wrote:

Interesting. What would you think if someone did that with you? I mean exposing you to a subliminal audio without your knowing it because the other person is bored.

On the other hand it is a great test to completely discard the placebo. I suscribe

I know she wants to be more attractive, I just didn't tell her because her conscious mind may resist. 
So if it's a subliminal I would want for myself yes I wouldn't mind, very few people would not want to be sexier, maybe some priest or grotto dweller.
Knowing how much she crave attention it's like the best gift I could give her.
It's a good test for placebo like you said, though not really scientific yet from what I have read (double blind test)

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - Omni3 - 10-08-2019

(10-08-2019, 12:32 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: I know she wants to be more attractive, I just didn't tell her because her conscious mind may resist. 
So if it's a subliminal I would want for myself yes I wouldn't mind, very few people would not want to be sexier, maybe some priest or grotto dweller.
It's a good test for placebo like you said, though not really scientific yet from what I have read (double blind test)

That's nice

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - Yous - 10-08-2019

(10-08-2019, 12:32 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 12:54 PM)Yous Wrote:

I know she wants to be more attractive, I just didn't tell her because her conscious mind may resist. 

Well if she doesnt know for sure that will not be any placebo? Or it could be?

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - JackOfHearts - 11-25-2019

So after around a month I stopped playing it as it was too much work. No crazy apparent change in her, just some light stuff, to be I haven't played at the required loop as I couldn't find the right time to play it on her.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - Yous - 11-25-2019

Hello,

And did you ask her to know if she have felt anything new? More atention from ther guys or something in the last month as usual? Or any king of positive change in her mood?