Subliminal Talk
Ale's UMS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ale's UMS Journal (/Thread-Ale-s-UMS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - Have at ye - 10-31-2019

Dunno. People are attracted to each other for reasons that make no sense TBH, so I guess it could be that the attraction is happening at an unconscious level, as it tends to. And how that could be related to monetary goals, if at all, no clue here again, you'll have to answer this one yourself.

But, where there's smoke, there's fire. Wink

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - Ale - 11-02-2019

Last night was the last day on this cycle. Five days of bloom start now!

Woke up a little bit sore on my arms. Maybe I'm overdoing it on the exercise, but I have a lot more energy every day now that I just keep wanting to do it.

Trading week was awful but hey, November starts now, it's my birthday month so it's gotta be a good one Smile

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - findingme - 11-02-2019

(10-31-2019, 03:21 PM)Ale Wrote: That's a good point, but how can I like someone like that without actually knowing the person? If that's what's happening, it's a first for me  Blink
And more so, how is all of this related to my monetary goals?

I've wondered the same.  Then I remembered something that used to come up regularly for me.  Money is undoubtedly tied to our emotions since we tie it with success and failure.  I'd lose money in a deal, and go through this storm of shame and unworthiness.  During these times it made sense why some people are just not attracted to business.  But what's the connection here?

I realized for myself I'd always connected relationships to money.  For a long time I've seen myself being a main provider for a beautiful woman and a family, and we'd be secure.  Losing money in deals equated with losing this dream I greatly desired, and negative thinking would take me down. 

Essentially, I still connect the two.  But E3 in UMS is still clearing blocks for me, so the story is yet unfinished.

(11-02-2019, 06:50 AM)findingme Wrote:
(10-31-2019, 03:21 PM)Ale Wrote: That's a good point, but how can I like someone like that without actually knowing the person? If that's what's happening, it's a first for me  Blink
And more so, how is all of this related to my monetary goals?

I've wondered the same.  Then I remembered something that used to come up regularly for me.  Money is undoubtedly tied to our emotions since we tie it with success and failure.  I'd lose money in a deal, and go through this storm of shame and unworthiness.  During these times it made sense why some people are just not attracted to business.  But what's the connection here?

I realized for myself I'd always connected relationships to money.  For a long time I've seen myself being a main provider for a beautiful woman and a family, and we'd be secure.  Losing money in deals equated with losing this dream I greatly desired, and negative thinking would take me down. 

Essentially, I still connect the two.  But E3 in UMS is still clearing blocks for me, so the story is yet unfinished.

Mmm, that is actually a very good point. I was raised with the idea that men have to support the family, which in part is true... Over time I've learned that women naturally seek for men who can provide. Even in this era when women are supporting themselves financially, nature and biology is always stronger and they will always be more attracted to high status men.

I always try to see the positive side of things and I realize the sub is working because all of these feelings are surfacing and I can notice them. Hopefully they  go away soon and get replaced with better emotions and vibrations.

And I know I'm making progress here because I was one of those persons that hated business when things didn't go my way. This last year or so I started trading and whenever I lost money I was so frustrated and stopped doing it. Now I realize that my 8-5 job is not going to make me rich and I am 200% sure that I want to work for myself and have my business, so every time I lose a trader I'm like "it's ok, I'll win next one. This is a marathon, not a race"

Ok so today I went to buy some stuff for my house. Wires, thermal boxes, so on... and the shop didn't have some of the brands I wanted in stock, so the guy says "Don't worry, I will sell you this other brand. Its price is a bit higher but I'll sell them to you at the same price as the ones you wanted".

So I ended up paying less for a better product. Nice! and also rare, so I think it's worth mentioning it Smile

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - Ale - 11-04-2019

Starting to notice I'm feeling a lot more confident, and also sometimes I have this "I don't give a ****" attitude, but in a nice way. Like today I was talking with one of the managers at work and I was explaining her things and speaking my mind like she worked for me, and even speaking out when I didn't agree to what it was being said.
Before I would just stay quiet and nod in agreement, but now words just came naturally.

Also, today I was about to take a shower and I looked in the mirror and I honestly saw myself in a positive light for the first time in ages. It looks like workouts are starting to get visible effects. Nothing too big but I think I'm a bit more muscular, and my face seems like it's glowing a bit more. It's hard to describe.
Of course I still need to get more fit, but I'm just getting started and as I said, it's been a long time since I saw myself and actually smiled.

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - Ale - 11-05-2019

Not much today. I see confidence didn't vanish and it's still there, and people really listen to what I say.

Let's see what tomorrow brings

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - Ale - 11-07-2019

Final day of bloom on this cycle. Nothing concrete happened, but I keep coming across these "signs" so to speak that I believe are leading me to my goal.

Like things people say to me, friends asking me if I'm going to retire soon, or coming across books or authors that talk about being rich and manifestations without purposely looking for that or anything similar.

- Exercising is becoming more and more natural. I do it everyday and muscles don't get sore at all because of this high amount of energy I always have.
- Headaches came two days in a row while I was in the office, but they went away without me taking anything. Before I always had to take a pill to make it go away
- Starting to get more aware of my thoughts and consciously stopping them if they are negative. This is a good thing because before I wasn't even aware of this fact, but I find it very tiresome because I seem to have a lot of negative thinking inside. I hope it doesn't take long to train my brain to start thinking in a positive way.

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - DavisMind91 - 11-07-2019

(11-07-2019, 02:51 PM)Ale Wrote: Final day of bloom on this cycle. Nothing concrete happened, but I keep coming across these "signs" so to speak that I believe are leading me to my goal.

Like things people say to me, friends asking me if I'm going to retire soon, or coming across books or authors that talk about being rich and manifestations without purposely looking for that or anything similar.

- Exercising is becoming more and more natural. I do it everyday and muscles don't get sore at all because of this high amount of energy I always have.
- Headaches came two days in a row while I was in the office, but they went away without me taking anything. Before I always had to take a pill to make it go away
- Starting to get more aware of my thoughts and consciously stopping them if they are negative. This is a good thing because before I wasn't even aware of this fact, but I find it very tiresome because I seem to have a lot of negative thinking inside. I hope it doesn't take long to train my brain to start thinking in a positive way.

These results are intangible but they seem to be results nonetheless.

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - Ale - 11-07-2019

(11-07-2019, 03:49 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 02:51 PM)Ale Wrote: Final day of bloom on this cycle. Nothing concrete happened, but I keep coming across these "signs" so to speak that I believe are leading me to my goal.

These results are intangible but they seem to be results nonetheless.

Absolutely! Smile  I think so as well. I know sometimes it's hard to be patient, but then I think we spent years and years without any result at all, so now we just have to be grateful to whatever progress we make

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - Ale - 11-08-2019

Started listening cycle again last night. Woke up with a headache but this time it didn't go away and I couldn't work so I had to take a pill

Other than that, great news is that I gained 200+ dollars on this week's trading so I'm really happy about that. November goal is to reach $1000 in my account, and right now I'm at $900 something.

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - Ale - 11-09-2019

Last night I went to bed while listening to my loops as I always do.

Then my mind started wandering and I unconsciuosly began to imagine I was laying down on a beach with my wife (Yes, it was my wife because we both had wedding rings on our fingers in this scene) and then my brain went crazy and started to see patterns moving at light speed, like lines and shapes. I don't know how long it lasted but I couldn't open my eyes for a few seconds I think.

That was f****** weird. Then I slept normally and nothing else happened, but this was weird. Any thoughts?

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - Infinite - 11-09-2019

I've had about 5 very vivid unconscious thoughts while on this sub. Two were of items that helped me with my work. The other three still didn't get manifested yet and I don't know if it will. My SO had something happen to him the first night he was on a different sub, listening to it while trying to fall asleep. He started seeing all these patterns, also moving at the speed of light. These turned into something like puzzle pieces, and then he realized that what he was actually seeing were other people's dreams. This went on for a long time and he couldn't control it. Pretty interesting stuff, but he it felt like a weird experience to him.

RE: Ale's UMS Journal - Ale - 11-09-2019

(11-09-2019, 05:47 AM)Infinite Wrote: I've had about 5 very vivid unconscious thoughts while on this sub.  Two were of items that helped me with my work.  The other three still didn't get manifested yet and I don't know if it will.  My SO had something happen to him the first night he was on a different sub, listening to it while trying to fall asleep.  He started seeing all these patterns, also moving at the speed of light.  These turned into something like puzzle pieces, and then he realized that what he was actually seeing were other people's dreams.  This went on for a long time and he couldn't control it.  Pretty interesting stuff, but he it felt like a weird experience to him.

That's pretty interesting actually. I thought it had something to do with what I was imagining but maybe not?

Analyzing further, the scene I was imagining implied a few good things:
- I was on a beautiful beach, so that means I have money to actually be there which is the whole goal of the sub Wink 
- I was married, which I'm cool with it if I find the right woman of course. Also, marriage is not cheap either, so more money!
- Most importantly, I felt happy

As for the patterns, I couldn't make something of them, or notice anything in particular.