Subliminal Talk
Guy's UMS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Guy's UMS Journal (/Thread-Guy-s-UMS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Guy's UMS Journal - Shannon - 10-10-2019

(10-09-2019, 08:21 PM)guyinlahore Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 06:41 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 06:16 PM)guyinlahore Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 12:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: I don't think you're getting enough exposure,
What do you suggest? Should I do more loops today? Maybe 2-3 loops?

Based on what I know so far, you should adjust one variable at a time.  If you're doing 1 day on, 1 loop and then 7 days off, the next step is either to increase loops or decrease bloom time.  I suggest for the time being to increase the loops until you find a clear obvious point during the bloom at which the effects fade out.  Then keep that number of loops, and reduce the bloom time to prevent fade-out.

So for example I would do 3 loops and if the fade out didn't happen obviously within those 7 days of bloom, I would increase to 5.  Once you have the right number of loops, adjust bloom time.  So let's say you decide 5 loops one day is good, and you have the effect fade after 5 days of bloom.  You would end up with 5 loops, one day, and then 4 days of bloom.

What you're describing so far appears to potentially be a subtle effort to sabotage your money making efforts, which is what makes me think you need more loops.

I think I will do 4 or 5 loops tonight. How do I differentiate between bloom and fade?

When you find the right number of loops, bloom will be relatively obvious. When it fades, that will also be obvious.

RE: Guy's UMS Journal - Shannon - 10-10-2019

(10-10-2019, 08:01 AM)Yous Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 12:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: I don't think you're getting enough exposure,

Based on what I know so far, you should adjust one variable at a time.  If you're doing 1 day on, 1 loop and then 7 days off, the next step is either to increase loops or decrease bloom time.  I suggest for the time being to increase the loops until you find a clear obvious point during the bloom at which the effects fade out.  Then keep that number of loops, and reduce the bloom time to prevent fade-out.

So for example I would do 3 loops and if the fade out didn't happen obviously within those 7 days of bloom, I would increase to 5.  Once you have the right number of loops, adjust bloom time.  So let's say you decide 5 loops one day is good, and you have the effect fade after 5 days of bloom.  You would end up with 5 loops, one day, and then 4 days of bloom.

What you're describing so far appears to potentially be a subtle effort to sabotage your money making efforts, which is what makes me think you need more loops.

I don't understand why you think it's self-sabotaging. It is because his spending a bit more in the hotels and that kingd of stuff?

First, he is playing 1 loop in 8 days. Not even enough for him to recognize bloom and fade apparently. Second his reported actions suggest the possibility that he may be spending more money without real benefit to making more money.

RE: Guy's UMS Journal - Yous - 10-10-2019

(10-10-2019, 08:36 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 08:01 AM)Yous Wrote:

I don't understand why you think it's self-sabotaging. It is because his spending a bit more in the hotels and that kingd of stuff?

First, he is playing 1 loop in 8 days. Not even enough for him to recognize bloom and fade apparently. Second his reported actions suggest the possibility that he may be spending more money without real benefit to making more money.

Thanks for the answer. I understand the first one. The second one, If we have to think and feel as if we were rich, wouldn't it sometimes mean acting in a similar way like a wealthy person would?

RE: Guy's UMS Journal - guyinlahore - 10-11-2019

Day 9
I listened to 5 loops at night. I kept waking up throughout the night wanting to pee. Everytime the bladder was full. Normally sometimes I get up at night to pee but maximum one time per night. Last night was like I had litres of water inside me. I woke up quite early than normal and could not go to sleep again. Browsed randomly on laptop, then try to lay down for a while.
At the moment I feel like my mind has been something. It is not fog. There was something in the front top of my head. I think it is mental exhaustion. It finished by later afternoon. Previously I was listening to USLM3 on trickling stream at night and had gotten used to the sound, but last night the sound was there and quite prominent.

At breakfast, there was a European couple sitting near me. The girl glanced at me several times. They were speaking in some foreign language.

Overall, I have not achieved any monetary benefit of UMS yet, however it seems to me I am running DMSI Wink .

The girl at the hotel counter was nice to me. She spoke very politely. The girl at the flight counter spoke very nicely to me. The guy at the ticket counter took my name and wished me a good flight. Something I have never experienced before. The airhostess was looking at me and biting her lower lip on one side. A girl sitting in the plane turned and looked at straight in my eyes as I passed by her. Normally I have not found such attention from attractive and modern chic girls before.

RE: Guy's UMS Journal - guyinlahore - 10-12-2019

Day 10

I went and spend some more money on my car repair which was needed (in purely theoretical terms) but practically not. My cars headlight was little hazed and I got it cleared. I was driving with the same lights for many years but did not feel the need to get them cleared. Maybe it is the resistance making me spend money. I am making my life comfortable in many ways. I have been frugal and miser in my past, but eversince I started UMS I am improving my life quality. It could be resistance and it could be that the sub is making me appreciate myself or bring myself to a certain level in life...cannot say.

The DMSI effect is still there. One girl in the supermarket looked at me surprisingly and discreetly. I was turning on a road and a car passed by . A man was driving it and the woman sitting next to him turned and looked at me.

I am feeling bit irritated. My family feels that I am behaving a bit arrogant since yesterday.

On the money front, apart from my job I have multiple projects / business but none of them is in profit. At this stage, all of them would require some investment to move forward. The last business I started on USLM3 is setup but is still in loss. I have incurred cost of around $1,000 in the last month on marketing with no tangible result. The setup cost is separate. This last cost is paid by my partner as I do not have any surplus funds to invest in my business. I do not know how long he will agree to continue. There is no positive result since many months.

I am evaluating which business to continue. I have been looking at business courses on the internet. There are a hundred or thousands courses available, but I do not want to start a business and leave it and then start another one. My goal should be to start a business and take it to the end till completion. This is my biggest problem with all my ventures. I have not been successful with them. I got partial success with some and then I go and start another with the hope of succeeding.

RE: Guy's UMS Journal - guyinlahore - 10-13-2019

Day 11
I now feel that I have been on some kind of high since my last listening to UMS. There have been many things like travelling then the incident which happened last week due to which I was emotionally involved in many things. Now when at home I think of it, I realize that I am still high emotionally.

I have been working / doing things which I have been procrastinating for some time. Most of these things relate to money related stuff. e.g my shoe was slightly torn and I was using it for some time and delaying for some time. Today I got it repaired. Then I went to buy some stuff and ended up buying more toiletries than I normally would buy in one go.

I think that there is some form of resistance to the sub in terms of monetary stuff. I am thinking of improving my life in every area, spending money to make myself comfortable. But in terms of money I am not doing anything to improve my earnings / financial position. I am thinking of various things which I could do to improve but it is only in terms of thinking, no concrete action. I have also not been giving my business due time or proper action which it requires. I am in sort of a suspension right at the moment and thinking whether I should focus on the same business or start to do something else e.g start a new business or invest more time and money in my business. I somehow feel that maybe I am feeling that since I am listening to UMS, I will push a magic button and results will appear. I am also questioning my existing business / ventures whether to proceed with them or not. It always seems easy to start something new with fresh motivation and fresh push.

I had a dream last night. I was in a war and dropped by parachute into enemy area. I dropped somewhere in the city and am alone. I am somewhere in a area which is lower than the ground level. I am trying to find my way and then one civilian guy alerted the enemy army. A guy with a big gun mounted on something turns and fires at me. I get hit by a series of bullets in my lower abdomen and I die. There was no pain or anything and the moment I get the feeling I die, the next moment I wake up. It was 4:15 am.

RE: Guy's UMS Journal - Shannon - 10-13-2019

Until you get past whatever fear is holding you back, you will notice a cycle of action that repeats. In your case, it appears to be starting a new business instead of achieving the goal with the current one, and possibly spending money on stuff that isn't necessary. Possibly because that might not be the issue we think it is.

Ultimately, you have to sit and figure out exactly why you want to start another business instead of follow through on the one you have. Drill down and find the real reason behind it. Don't give up and don't start a new one; figure out why you have this cycle and break it.

RE: Guy's UMS Journal - guyinlahore - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 06:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: Until you get past whatever fear is holding you back, you will notice a cycle of action that repeats.  In your case, it appears to be starting a new business instead of achieving the goal with the current one, and possibly spending money on stuff that isn't necessary.  Possibly because that might not be the issue we think it is.

Ultimately, you have to sit and figure out exactly why you want to start another business instead of follow through on the one you have.  Drill down and find the real reason behind it.  Don't give up and don't start a new one; figure out why you have this cycle and break it.

@Shannon I have thought about this and tried to find the reason. I can pinpoint to the following:-

Possible Reason 1:-    In my childhood I was on top of my class in the school in all areas. Then something bad happened and I began to associate it to my success in the school. It was not true , but I thought it was due to that. My grades came down and over the years in my life, in every course / class I have to push it and get going, otherwise I fall back. This might still be in my subconscious mind that if I succeed, bad will happen to me. I know that because I have been very scared in my life on many occasions of change. It felt like my existence would finish due to the change (whatever it was). I still sometimes feel this fear. In my previous business, I have sabotaged my success several times. I feel scared to move forward or do something once things start moving. My all business are online. In one of the business, things started to move in positive direction. I kept thinking to renew my domain and in the end failed to renew my domain and it got expired. I lost all my rankings and all earnings. When I started again, I never regained the same results again. Its like in my mind, the action items get hidden somehow. Its like they become covered in fog and I cannot see them until it is too late.

Possible Reason 2:- In my childhood, we were not well to do. My parents could not afford to buy me toys. We were told we could not afford it. Now I am in the same situation. I am much better now, but in comparison, there is never enough. My parents have seem some of their known person get very poor due to some reason. They always told us to be thankful for whatever we have and not try to have too big goals and aim to be rich. I know it is not the right thinking but this is what I have thought all my life and try to save money instead of trying to move upward.

Possible Reason 3:-   Due to that childhood incident, I had suffered from low self esteem for a very long time. Even now sometimes when I think of talking to my boss for a raise, million reasons come in my mind telling me that I do not deserve it and what will happen if I get exposed. Whenever I get something for free, I always feel that I do not deserve  it.

The spending nowadays is a bit unusual. I have been more of a miser all my life rather than wasting money. You can say that my investment choices were not very correct, but I still manage to save somewhat. Secondly my income level is very low. 

I think I might be sub consciously afraid to succeed due to fear of bad happening, low self esteem, non deserving feelings and fear of losing myself.

RE: Guy's UMS Journal - Shannon - 10-13-2019

I believe that UMS will, if you use it enough, replace all that with success based thinking, and success in becoming unlimitedly wealthy financially. You will need to use it enough, and consistently. Enough loops per day, and enough days on.

I also believe that the additional spending might be resistance, and it might be something else; it could be you reacting to a shift in your subconscious beliefs about money. Saving out of fear is obviously not the way to wealth; maybe your fears are being dissolved and you feel a little more free to spend now?

Whatever the case is, I want you to do the second thing you will need: come up with a good goal. Recently, my subconscious has been asking me for a specific goal in response to my UMS usage. So I sat down and wrote up a bunch of options and ran them all through the models. The one I ended up with is very interesting. It's not just one goal. It is my long term goal and my short/medium term goal, stated as one goal, using a, "and" to connect them.

I believe this won the modeling competition because it is my long term goal and my short/medium term goal in a single statement, which forces me to work to achieve both of them at once, using my short/medium term goal to achieve my long term goal.

After thinking about it, this makes sense, because the long term goal is what you ultimately want. Setting this as a goal forces the creation of a path from where you are to the long term goal while using UMS.

The short/medium term goal is designed to help me get there and help me make it until I get there. The two are perfectly synergistic, and inter-supportive.

I was also surprised to find that what won out in the models was my highest goal. As in, it is what I really want, without any limitations. I had actually been somewhat afraid to ask for what I really wanted, and so that it should win kind of surprised me. But what this teaches me is, with UMS, you need to have a BIG end goal. Unlimited. What do you want? What do you REALLY want? Don't just answer; think it through. Let your imagination run wild. If your fears were not holding you back, what would be your highest aspiration? What would be the biggest dream would you dream?

So here is what I think you should do.

Figure out a long term end goal. Set your fears and beliefs and limitations aside. Allow yourself to dream as big as you like. Don't worry if it "doesn't seem realistic". Don't worry if it currently looks like it "isn't possible". Dream big, and figure out what end goal would hake you happy for the rest of your life. Spend some time on this; it took me months to figure out the first version of this goal for myself, and eventually it evolved into what it is now after years more. Don't worry about getting it perfect right now, because you can always raise the bar when you achieve it. Just figure out that ultimate end goal that will make you happy for the rest of your life, without any limits holding you back.

Then, carefully figure out a smaller short or medium term goal that will allow you to get to that bigger end goal, and make it while you do. So maybe you want to be a multi-millionaire and you want a net income of $10,000 US per month for the rest of your life too, for example.

The sit down and craft a statement that includes those two goals in sufficient detail that there is no doubt as to what you want, but not so much detail that you can't write it as a single sentence. Work on working it to mean exactly what you want.

Once you have that, write it on a piece of paper that you keep with you all the time. Write it in bold and in high contrast: black on white, or black on yellow, for example. And write it again, and post it right in front of where you spend the most time. I have mine pasted at eye level in front of me while I am sitting at my desk while I work. I glance up and there it is, and I see it consciously and subconsciously all the time.

Don't let naysayers, negative types and detractors see your goal, or even know you have one. Let them be blissfully ignorant. They will only make things harder for you if they know about your goal, and what it is.

Every day, read it out loud to yourself. "My current goal is to ________." Read it out loud at least once a day. And regardless of how your current circumstances look or feel, or how realistic or achievable that current goal seems, allow yourself to indulge in imagining yourself having achieved it, and experiencing it as your reality. Turn it into a game, where you spend some time every day imagining yourself having already achieved your goals, and telling people about how you did it. Enjoy how it feels to have done it, and how it feels to tell people how you did it. Enjoy all the things that having achieved those goals allows you to enjoy and experience.

And use UMS enough loops per day, for enough days on. Make sure you do that. Because that goal is what is going to direct UMS in achieving it's goals, which are to make you unlimitedly monetarily wealthy. Create that set of goals and stick to it like glue until you have achieved them both. Don't worry about how realistic they seem. Let UMS and your amazing subconscious figure out how you will get from where you are to those goals. Just give it those goals, stick to those goals, and keep using UMS properly.

Given that, you will see your life change in amazing ways in the coming months and years.

RE: Guy's UMS Journal - guyinlahore - 10-14-2019

Day 12
I was coming to office and when I arrived at the lift, there was this woman standing waiting for the lift to arrive. She turned halfway and looked at me. I do not know who she is, but I have seen her several times. If I would say she is the most attractive woman in the entire building I would not be understated. She looked at me full in the eye for a moment. I was a bit panicky and looked at her for a second and turned to look at the lift. When the lift came I entered it, she later came inside and stood next to me. My office is at the top floor and she works somewhere in the lower floors. She did not press any floor. When the lift stopped at my floor, she waited for a moment and when I exited then she then pressed her floor and the lift went down. For a few minutes I felt very mesmerized and excited. I do not know whether it was from her giving me some attention or what.
The day went fine. One of my female co worker talked to me over a matter and asked me to come to her. Nothing significant in conversation. She came to my desk as I was going somewhere and when I came back after 15 mins she was still there and asked me show something on my laptop.
I went to the pharmacy to get the receipt which I forgot earlier. It was my fault and I had to explain myself. I was quite confident and straightforward.
Overall I have observed that I have become straight to the point and zero bullshit or beating around.
I was tired and decided to sleep a bit early.

Day 13
I had a dream last night. I am visiting a client. My boss arrives there with the sales team. Ever since my role changed I have not visited any client for many years now. I work in a supporting role in office. The boss and the team are all wet and they take off their trousers and squeeze them to take out the rain water. The boss asks me how come I am dry. I tell them I am coming from a different place and different route. The client is super wealthy and part of elite. We move to their ground and we play some sports. I think it was some kind of frisbee in a rugby field. I play very good in the start and then the other team start to block me from sides to counter me.
I reach office today and feel very depressed and down. Last night I was estimating some marketing costs in my business and I will consult my mentor to advise me. Maybe that is bothering me.
Maybe the bloom is finishing as I feel quite down today.

RE: Guy's UMS Journal - guyinlahore - 10-14-2019

@Shannon

This is the goal statement I crafted:

Deleted for privacy........

As today I felt depression and hopelessness, I am thinking of running 4-5 loops today. It has been 5 days since I listened to 5 loops.

RE: Guy's UMS Journal - Shannon - 10-15-2019

You really shouldn't be publishing or sharing your goal. It's in your best interests to delete that post and keep it private.

RE: Guy's UMS Journal - guyinlahore - 10-16-2019

Day 14
I listened to or can say planned to listened to 6 loops at night. I put on my sleep phones and went to sleep. All through the night I kept turning and tossing. I woke up and found that phone was paused at 4.5 loops as the wire had come out of the phone. I plugged the wire again and started the sub again to finish till 6 loops. I kept sleeping and waking up during those 1.5 loops. 

When I woke up I was tired and sluggish, but got better within minutes. The first thing which came in my mind was all the injustices and politics I have to face in my office and and how my salary is lower than what I deserve. These thoughts kept on coming all the way to office. But deep inside I feel good. I do not know why. I feel kinda of high. Although I had a lot of these thoughts but I still feel high and kinda of non bothered emotionally by it.

I had few dreams at night but I think they somehow might be linked to some events / conversation during the day.

I was more friendly in the office today. I talked frankly to a few people and shared some personal experience over lunch. I have normally a kind of cold war with them. I myself was surprised over my behaviour. It felt quite normal. I called a show to enquire about tickets and I had a good rapport with the guy on the phone.

During the later part of the day, I realized that something inside my brain has shifted. Literally, like something physical has moved inside in my head. I am behaving less pissed off now than generally I am. I am feeling quite relaxed somehow inside. I think 6 loops was good choice. I will check 7 loops next time.

RE: Guy's UMS Journal - guyinlahore - 10-17-2019

Day 15
I feel like I want to do some loops again. I have felt some resistance towards my monetary goal. I am going to see my mentor tomorrow and I having bad / negative thoughts that he might tell me that I cannot do this business. I am thinking maybe I can carpet bomb for 3-4 days continuously.

I have some dreams which seem to be good to me, but I could not make out any meaning of it.

Today I behaved very positively. I was stuck in traffic for about 2 hours but I was emotionally fine.