Subliminal Talk
CatMan: Hello Kitty! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: CatMan: Hello Kitty! (/Thread-CatMan-Hello-Kitty)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - lano1106 - 10-27-2019

Concerning the girls you know that didn't want to hug. I have this to say. Perhaps before, they were seeing you as a brother.

If DMSI has started to change the way they see you. There might be an initial resistance between how they used to categorize you and how they start feeling the new you. This inner conflict may make them try to avoid physical contact to avoid amplifying their confusion.

I think that what you experienced may be seen as evidence that something is changing. imho, the real test will be with girls that don't know the old you at all and have zero expectations about how to behave around you...

keep going and don't worry!

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - Paul1131 - 10-27-2019

(10-27-2019, 03:33 PM)lano1106 Wrote: Concerning the girls you know that didn't want to hug. I have this to say. Perhaps before, they were seeing you as a brother.

If DMSI has started to change the way they see you. There might be an initial resistance between how they used to categorize you and how they start feeling the new you. This inner conflict may make them try to avoid physical contact to avoid amplifying their confusion.

I think that what you experienced may be seen as evidence that something is changing. imho, the real test will be with girls that don't know the old you at all and have zero expectations about how to behave around you...

keep going and don't worry!

That might well be it.  People often have trouble changing how they see people they see on a regular basis.  If they weren’t attracted for a long time, and now they suddenly start to be, it can confuse them.  Us too sometimes.

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - CatMan - 10-28-2019

Hey guys!

Had a bit of an issue in the family, had to handle it. Otherwise I would've replied sooner.

I'm grateful for the interest and responses.

To add some more context, these are girls I've met within the past few months, recent, and see once a week for a couple hours at most. Have the numbers of most of them. Sometimes I may go 2-3 weeks without seeing or talking to them, different schedules and what not. I mean, I'm not a ladies man by any means, however even *I* know how bad it is to be the super available "friend zone" guy. NOW I do anyway, lmao, last couple years fixed that behaviour by finally being able to see it's bad despite hearing from girls how it's good to be "friends first". Observing their dating choices paints quite a different narrative, so observing that largely fixed that problem stemming from extremely inaccurate information from them at last.

It could be just a crappy night with them, or just them being forced to reframe me by the program in their eyes. I am skeptical about the second choice, I'd need to see clear evidence they're attracted first, I have real doubts. I didn't want to go down that route of excuses in my mind in a sense, I was worried I'd give myself false hope or just rationalise away lack of interest. Other times things are better, but that was my point. How it still seems completely random, there's no sense of "alpha" or "hot guy" I can tell at all being portrayed. That's all I was trying to get at.

I am very fatigued of "chasing" or "pursuing" women since puberty, one way or another. I suppose if I was very successful at it all along, I'd enjoy it, or would have gotten it "out of my system" by now. All I know is, it tends to feel like "here we go again, sigh" with anything to do with them. Lol, my brother and I joke I have PTSD with females...which I have no problem believing.

I'll continue listening for now. I'll see if anything changes. Nothing else really floats my boat comparatively anyway (besides a buffed-up UMS), especially since the skeleton script for 6G is being built through this program. So even if I've really checked out of screwing around and trying to get women for a long time now, it's still in my best interest to use it. I do often wonder if dedicating my use of subliminals to "gettin' chicks, brah!" is merely a new form of pedestalisation of women, and further causing damage to me, like saying I'm not good enough without it. Even though it hasn't really done anything to change my fortunes with women. We'll see what happens, I guess. Hopefully it won't be like a year or more again for the new version.

Anyroad, have a good day people. Thanks again for the responses.

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - Determined - 10-29-2019

(10-28-2019, 09:41 PM)CatMan Wrote: Hey guys!

Had a bit of an issue in the family, had to handle it. Otherwise I would've replied sooner.

To add some more context, these are girls I've met within the past few months, recent, and see once a week for a couple hours at most. Have the numbers of most of them. Sometimes I may go 2-3 weeks without seeing or talking to them, different schedules and what not. I mean, I'm not a ladies man by any means, however even *I* know how bad it is to be the super available "friend zone" guy. NOW I do anyway, lmao, last couple years fixed that behaviour by finally being able to see it's bad despite hearing from girls how it's good to be "friends first". Observing their dating choices paints quite a different narrative, so observing that largely fixed that problem stemming from extremely inaccurate information from them at last.

It could be just a crappy night with them, or just them being forced to reframe me by the program in their eyes. I am skeptical about the second choice, I'd need to see clear evidence they're attracted first, I have real doubts. I didn't want to go down that route of excuses in my mind in a sense, I was worried I'd give myself false hope or just rationalise away lack of interest. Other times things are better, but that was my point. How it still seems completely random, there's no sense of "alpha" or "hot guy" I can tell at all being portrayed. That's all I was trying to get at.

I am very fatigued of "chasing" or "pursuing" women since puberty, one way or another. I suppose if I was very successful at it all along, I'd enjoy it, or would have gotten it "out of my system" by now. All I know is, it tends to feel like "here we go again, sigh" with anything to do with them. Lol, my brother and I joke I have PTSD with females...which I have no problem believing.

I'll continue listening for now. I'll see if anything changes. Nothing else really floats my boat comparatively anyway (besides a buffed-up UMS), especially since the skeleton script for 6G is being built through this program. So even if I've really checked out of screwing around and trying to get women for a long time now, it's still in my best interest to use it. I do often wonder if dedicating my use of subliminals to "gettin' chicks, brah!" is merely a new form of pedestalisation of women, and further causing damage to me, like saying I'm not good enough without it. Even though it hasn't really done anything to change my fortunes with women. We'll see what happens, I guess. Hopefully it won't be like a year or more again for the new version.

Women intuitively categorise men into either "fucks" or "friends" based of their first meeting.

Men will categorise any women they meet into the same column ranging from 10 (I'd do her right now) down to 0 (never in the entire universe).

It sounds like you've put those women at the top of you ladder and they've relegated you to friend. 

If those women have already relegated you to "friend", you're better of moving on. 

The real skill here isn't "getting those girls", its moving on fast enough to get the next ones.

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - Yous - 10-29-2019

(10-29-2019, 05:43 AM)Determined Wrote:
(10-28-2019, 09:41 PM)CatMan Wrote: Hey guys!

Women intuitively categorise men into either "*****" or "friends" based of their first meeting.

Men will categorise any women they meet into the same column ranging from 10 (I'd do her right now) down to 0 (never in the entire universe).

It sounds like you've put those women at the top of you ladder and they've relegated you to friend. 

If those women have already relegated you to "friend", you're better of moving on. 

The real skill here isn't "getting those girls", its moving on fast enough to get the next ones.

I agree, and to continue thinking in this girls or in this failure will do the opposite to help you damaging your selfsteem and your self image, go for the new, and maybe as well as other said to you in this post about something like gatsby effect, when you return changed because of having succeeded, who knows if they could recategorize you. Anyway after this maybe you don´t mind...

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - Shannon - 10-29-2019

I have a few questions for you. I have observed your results and they have revealed to me some things I am going to make adjustments to in the script.

First, the women you go after and have interest in, please provide me a breakdown of their "rating" on a scale of 1-10 by percentage. For example, 20% 10's, 50% 9's, 20% 8's, etc.

Second, how many of the women are women you've just met relatively recently vs women you have been interested in for a long time?

Thirdly, what specifically are you expecting the program to do, vs what is happening?

I'm trying to narrow down specifics here to refine the script as much as possible in the right ways for v3.3.3.

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - Bignoise - 10-29-2019

(10-29-2019, 10:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have a few questions for you.  I have observed your results and they have revealed to me some things I am going to make adjustments to in the script.

First, the women you go after and have interest in, please provide me a breakdown of their "rating" on a scale of 1-10 by percentage.  For example, 20% 10's, 50% 9's, 20% 8's, etc.

Second, how many of the women are women you've just met relatively recently vs women you have been interested in for a long time?

Thirdly, what specifically are you expecting the program to do, vs what is happening?  

I'm trying to narrow down specifics here to refine the script as much as possible in the right ways for v3.3.3.
I don’t know if I’m allowed to reply as I don’t keep a journal and this is not mine,  but I can relate to Catman’s frustration in so many points, so these are my responses if they can help:

0% 10s, 10% 9s, 30% 8s, 40% 7s, 20% 6s
80% already known women vs 20% new
The sub by the moment has allowed me to start conversations with more women, got some IOIs, and some kind of self esteem booster, but not much else. I expected with this program women I like approached me, ultimately “asking for sex” (quick summary) as the program description claims, but at this point just asking for a date or a beer together would be a good and encouraging point.

Sorry for hijacking the journal, just trying to help...

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - KingDavid93 - 11-03-2019

Hi Shannon,

To chime in here I believe the importance of comfort was being previously discussed and I absolutely agree that that needs to be ramped up to the maximum level- I’ve noticed that people that don’t know me find me intimidating and aggressive, especially since in recent years when I’ve begun to age more and have a mature facial appearance and hairline (I don’t really have that baby face anymore) along with sporting a full beard and growing larger physically (mix between fat and muscle)- I find that in recent years people don’t really approach me anymore (especially women that I find attractive) and I used to always get approached/opened by all kinds of women- the funny thing is that I’ve always kind of found women that I find attractive to be intimidating to me and not really knowing/being able to open them, so I really depended on them approaching and opening me- once the opening/approach by them had been completed from there I usually had a good chance of closing and at the very least making out with them worst case (depending on logistics, what state I was in, etc)

I also used to work in nightclubs- so I regularly interacted with and met lots of women regularly. The fact that I no longer hold that position along with my change in appearance I believe has resulted in severely degrading the quantity and quality of women that I’ve been with most recently- I mainly depend on apps now to meet new women which I find very annoying.

I believe that the comfort needs to be maximized on both ends- our comfort with regards to interacting with the most attractive women anywhere and their comfort with us- along with maximizing the amount that we get opened/approached (or at the very least super obviously invited to approach them) by very attractive women, I think just these two things would steer things in the right direction and thus allow the majority of us to maximize the dates we go on and the closes that we make - because to be honest as much as we’d all like it I know super models aren’t going to start approaching us in broad daylight and leading us back to their place to have sex (unless that’s what you’re saying the final goal is ?).

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - CatMan - 12-30-2019

(10-29-2019, 10:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have a few questions for you. I have observed your results and they have revealed to me some things I am going to make adjustments to in the script.

First, the women you go after and have interest in, please provide me a breakdown of their "rating" on a scale of 1-10 by percentage. For example, 20% 10's, 50% 9's, 20% 8's, etc.

Hi Shannon.

1. It took me a long time to answer this, because I know my posts are long and detailed, so they take a long time to write. I really haven't felt up to doing all that for a long time. Both because of my own reasons, but also because of some serious family health problems again.

But, I wanted to give you something as I believe it's important. Tomorrow, I'll post a bit more about my experience. But, in the interest of keeping this post on target with replying to yours, I'll limit the scope now to only the above post.

The rating thing is subjective, of course. So that is hard to answer. Some girls I'm attracted to and know now, I fully admit many other guys wouldn't really find them attractive per se. But to me, they are physically very attractive to me. However, to give you a kind of number rating: I don't believe in a "10" first off. No girl is perfect, they're all human. I knew one girl I'd call a "9", T. I wrote about her in the past. She had incredible genetics, very unusual for her race, gorgeous face I always thought, worked out a lot, and had plastic surgery done to correct one weak spot in her physique that was ironically highlighted only because of her other incredible attributes, so all of that collectively, makes her score extremely high obviously. She was also one of the ones that magically started falling off from talking to me while on the program that I wrote about that confused and angered me because each one was one I was very attracted to. She's probably the only "9" that I know, that I've been around in person at least to get this program working in her proximity, for awhile. It's been quite some time since we've interacted, I'm not even sure if the number I have for her is up to date anymore or not. That experience with her slipping away from me and strangely getting more cold and distant and even bitchy over time on the program, just further perpetuated the "she's out of your league" negative self talk I already have a problem with...

"8"s, I know a handful that could be called that by me. They all either have boyfriends, or fell off talking with me and didn't have interest when I tried in the past. The experiences of attemping to date them have also been negative (they didn't say yes, even though I still have good rapport with them to this day), and have also contributed to the "she's out of your league" mentality.

"7"s, more of those than "8"s, naturally. Mostly the same situation as above.

I just don't seem to get any traction with any of them. It always feels like a struggle, like I'm trying to go uphill, like she has more value, like she has less interest, and that I have to drive the interaction or it goes nowhere. And then it goes nowhere anyway...the program doesn't seem to actually do anything in their minds about me, which is deeply disheartening but it is what it is.

I'm basically just the "nice guy/friend/charming/funny guy/great amazing guy", that somehow never has any actual interest from women to date or have sex with. Pretty tired of it...but it's my reality and how they view me somehow, I have no idea why.

Breaking down percentages:

10% "9"
35% "8"
55% "7"

I think that breakdown is accurate enough, reflecting on the girls around my circles.

2. I'd say at LEAST 70% new girls, probably more. So that would leave a maximum of 30% "old" girls. So I am trying to branch out, as I've stated before. Even though the sub is still supposed to reframe you in women's eyes regardless as I've read before. I don't know if it's doing that for me. I recently met up with an "old" girl who last was in person with me BEFORE subs, S. We had a great interaction, she wanted my new number, I gave it. We texted back and forth a few times, now I haven't heard anything for a few days. It's the typical interaction I seem to always have, things seem a bit promising, I am pleasantly shocked and excited...then it gets ruined and it just falls apart for some unknown reason and the girl starts not replying, being ignorant and all that. Whatever. We'll see. I'm used to this behaviour now...Maybe it's nothing, maybe she changed her mind, got turned off by some stupid thing, who knows. I just know I was always very attracted to her, (probably one of the 7's, many guys would say a 6 possibly, subjective), and she was around before my IML sub journey, so I thought she would be an excellent opportunity to test things out and see if I've changed at all as before I struck out with her. I'll keep you updated on this situation as it develops, if it does...

3. Well, I don't mean to start anything...but...I know the sales page states the goal is for women we are attracted to, to become attracted to us the same intensity level, and then aggressively pursue us to have sex with them because of that. I have no idea how that's supposed to happen in reality and really doubt that can ever happen. I'm not Justin Bieber or One Direction or Drake or the really tall/buff/handsome bad boy on a much smaller scale to them, those are the only kinds of guys I've seen attractive girls act that way towards. Otherwise, we're viewed as below them, a nameless sea of options to them, that's how I've ALWAYS seen it play out with zero deviation. So, to answer your question, since I think the goal is impractical and impossible...I'm not quite sure what I expect the program to do. I don't even believe in the aura thing, so this question seems simple but in my case, is somewhat difficult. This is another reason why I needed a long time to ponder this to write back something.

I mean...I could lower the bar greatly from the sales page's goal...and say I "expect" the program to help me date S, or one of the 8's I know, or even reach for the stars and date T. But, to be honest with you, each of those thoughts, dating any of them, seem so impossible and impractical to me still. And I don't even know if I want to date, or keep trying for it, it's always a depressing, frustrating, negative experience attempting it, maybe I've just shut down on some level. I mean, you can say it's "fear" which is very possible, but I used to be more vigilant in at least asking them out compared to the last year or two. So, something has changed. Maybe a part of me is so fed up with failing with them, it's just viewed them as out of reach and me being not good enough or hot enough for them, in spite of using this program for years...and it's just thrown up it's hands and said "forget it I give up". I'm not sure anymore.

I also have no interest in the idea of casual sex. On one hand, it seems meaningless to me. On the other, I can't even reliably get messages back from girls I find attractive...never mind dates...so SEX with them seems a bit ridiculous to seriously consider at this point. Walk before you can run...and all that.

So...to circle around to answer your question, I don't know what I want from this program anymore. Given my current position with women, the idea of women I really find attractive somehow aggressively pursuing me to have sex sounds delusional and just setting myself up for disappointment. Also, the idea of trying to date makes me very queasy and uncomfortable now, maybe it's "fear" of girls, maybe it's a sense of futility and avoidance of even more pain and embarrasment from further failure etc., maybe both. Casual sex isn't an interest, and seems even MORE impossible than any of the above as that's way beyond the scope of reality for either of those, so if those are off my radar obviously this is too tens times more so.

I know I have severe problems with women, but I don't know if this program can do anything about it anymore. Maybe I'm not the "market" for it after all, I've started pondering that the last few weeks...

To answer the last part, about what is happening. I'm not sure to be honest. I am obviously not getting design goal. I'm also not getting girls trying to date me even. If anything IS happening, it's far too slight or fleeting to notice, especially in the seemingly endless sea of stuff that makes me feel insecure and depressed about my lack of success with the girls around me. And makes me feel it's futile to keep trying as they just don't seem to find me attractive, no matter how many loops I spam. Pretty disheartening experience over all, I've listened to these subs for five years. My results have been, well, difficult to maintain positivity over. Maybe that's why I've started having the internal talk about whether or not I can benefit. Maybe you're either a "hot guy", or you aren't, and that's it to them. I have no idea. I do know I'm so extremely tired of trying to figure out the female rubix cube, and after almost four decades of constantly trying to be the best guy I can be, being no closer to getting a modicrum of success with women than before. Makes me wonder why I continue to bother. Feels like a vicious circle.

Sorry for the delay. This needed a long time to try to wrap my head around, surprisingly because it seems simple on the surface. I also had some serious issues to attend to with the family. All the best.

Maybe the next version that comes along will change some of the above words. If I had zero faith, I wouldn't bother coming around here anymore. I mean no disrespect in anything above.

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - Shannon - 12-31-2019

So here's what I see.

You "don't believe" in a 10.
You don't believe in being anything but the "nice guy/friend/charming/funny guy/great amazing guy".
"I think the goal is impractical and impossible."
"I don't even believe in the aura thing"
"I also have no interest in the idea of casual sex."
"the idea of women I really find attractive somehow aggressively pursuing me to have sex sounds delusional and just setting myself up for disappointment.

In other words, you have responded to DMSI by doubling down on why you can't, why it's impossible, why you will fail, more and more, with every release.

When you practice creative visualization, you focus on already having what you wanted. That's how you attune to it. That's how you get it.

YOU focus on what you have already. What you consciously DON'T want, and what you subconsciously DO want. You are constantly using the method that others use to get what the consciously want, to defeat what you consciously want. Presuming that's what you really want - I have my doubts.

If you really do want to achieve the goals of DMSI, then you are being manipulated and controlled by your own subconscious mind. For a while you seemed to be responding to me with a "screw you!" because it appeared you thought I was trying to control you. But this whole time, I've been working to try to help you achieve your stated goals of making this program work.

But every step of the way, you fight harder and harder to keep and even strengthen your limitations, you status quo, your weaknesses and your failures.

What are you going to end up with if YOU don't start executing DMSI properly? Because right now, all you're doing is reverse resisting. That doesn't hurt me any. That only hurts you.

If this is what you want to live your whole life with, you're welcome to it. But I am never going to make a subliminal that takes away your free will. So a future version of DMSI may or may not help you in that regard.

You represent one of the most challenging personality types that exists to influence. The key lesson you have to learn in all this is that only you can change you. And you can only change yourself. Women will not conform to your wishes. They will only resonate with you, or not. The world will not conform to your wishes. It will only resonate with you or not. If you want the woman situation to change, if you want your situation in the world to change outwardly, you have to change what creates that experience. And that is yourself and your beliefs.

Until that happens, I am simply wasting my time trying to help you, that much has long since become apparent. You keep refusing to change out of fear, and then blaming DMSI or something else so you can maintain your comfortable status quo. I have to say I have learned more about resistance methods from you than anyone else, so it hasn't been a complete waste. But ultimately, you're not willing to do the one thing that you need to do to make anything change, and that is, change yourself.

So I'm going to stop trying to help you. If DMSI in the future makes a difference for you, great! If not, it's no skin off my nose. I'm going to focus on making DMSI work for the majority. It's up to you whether or not you want more of what you have, or to change yourself and start changing the reality you experience. We have been over all this before. I hope you're enjoying celibacy, because unless you change yourself and your beliefs - whether it is through a subliminal or some other method - you are going to die in dry dock. And that will be your choice. Not "their fault". Your choice.

It makes me sad to see this, but I'm tired of wasting my efforts trying to help someone who is so adamant about not helping themselves.

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - CatMan - 12-31-2019

Holy shit...what a way to cherry pick and blow my words out of context and start a totally unnecessary argument for some reason.

Yes, I dont believe in a perfect 10 girl, thats right, we are all human and have imperfections. Newsflash. I dont put girls on pedestals like that anymore, I used to as Ive said before and it always ended up badly so I dont do that now. I am being treated and looked at as that kind of guy I described, its whats happened so Ive reported it. I dont understand the problem, Im reporting it in case something needs to be changed, because YOU said you saw things that needed tweaks, so I tried to elaborate and help you holy shit. Some appreciation, my god. Yes, I think the idea of a sub you listen to, magically making girls you like, like you the way you like them, and then them trying to bang you because of that magical effect is impossible, yes. Ive said this a million times. Ive never seen it work, it already at default sounds insane, so yes, Im very skeptical as any person with a brain WOULD be. Im open to seeing evidence of it happening to me in real life, hence why Ive given you a chance to prove it to me for years now, by listening to it. But, from the start, I operate from a position of SHOW ME, because of its outlandish claim. Ditto for the aura. I think casual sex is meaningless and disgusting yes. I always have, YOU have backed me up on that before when idiots tried to get me to get a hooker. Weird youre attacking me now because of it. Yes, the idea of women I like becoming attracted to me and trying to bang me because of the program sounds delusional. Thats because, after dutifully listening...for YEARS to this sub...I have yet to experience it one single time. Yes. Im open to seeing it in reality one day, thatd be great, but cant say Ive seen it yet. The only person here I can say that has been a longer term customer and supporter of IML than myself is Keith...Im confused why I get this attitude to be honest.

Wow...I am amazed...I took a few hours to write a post to help you, and I get such fucking rudeness in return. I have no idea why you get so triggered when I post. You always seem to paint the picture I am the ONE person resisting ever. Take a look around the forum...count all the guys getting design goal right now. Do it.

The fact that I have spent years giving you the benefit of the doubt is proof of my intention to have the sub work. Ive been here longer than most of the members here, my conscience is clean on that front. Us getting like one version a year now doesnt help matters.

You claim to want to help, but generally post cherry picked highlights blown out of context, or passive-aggressive insults and condescension from a position of alleged knowledge on the subject. Only problem is, after years and years of effort spent on this, the sub doesnt produce design goals for the majority STILL. Results have to occur at SOME point in order for that knowledge to have any value in reality or it just boils down to BS. Take me, the obvious popular scapegoat out of the equation, and look at the others on the forum again. Tell me all about the majority getting all this design goal. Im tired of you trying to other me and make me feel like the only person not getting results, its a complete fabrication. Any person looking around the forum can find the real numbers of people getting design goal. Im just simply the only person that clearly says it, without beating around the bush or making excuses. Something I thought we were SUPPOSED TO DO AS TESTERS...

I wish I could say or do something to fix this obvious THING you have against me for a long time now. I guess its because I am the only one of the group that seems to boil down the bullshit doublespeak about them not getting results and talking around it to seem clever...and just speak honestly. Something I thought we were supposed to do as a tester! So maybe theres like an emotional reaction each time I post something as bluntly as this because its so different and visceral compared to other posts. But, I dont even think it was mean or blunt, so Im confused in a sense by the ignorant attitude but it isnt the first time.

Until results change, I have no idea how this relationship between us will change. Seems to be the same thing again and again. Thats a real shame to me, Ive been loyal to this company for a long time and will continue to try the new version of the sub. Im simply the only person here who is honest enough to talk about the sub with frankness and not beat around the bush. I see that as the only difference in my words, and others here.

Maybe its some of that, maybe its a bad mood today for you, I dont know. I do know, I was honest and frank and merely tried to elaborate on what you said were things you wanted to tweak in the sub based off my words! So clearly, I wanted to help. I get all that shit in return. Well whatever. What I said was hard to do, I tried to be open about some serious demons of mine, and frank and helpful to advance the cause. Because YOU wanted more information from me, so I tried to give it to you. How its received, I have no control over.

Have a happy new year everyone.

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - Yous - 12-31-2019

Hello,

Just to try to contribute with my opinion, i think that when the subs are more and more complex and deep, the changes need more time.  I think that's why before 5g seemed to work for almost everyone, and since 5g, they work for less people, i think the scripts are really long and complex in comparison, so for executing them completely they need more time for some persons, even if the repetitions are much more and we should assume that should be the same time more less. The more deep is the change the more hard is the resistance, and this applied as well in the different persons, each person depending on the topic and his personality is more o less far from the objective than others. 

And in this case the objectives are really ambitious, and the scripts are changing. I assume that IML has arrived to one point that the scripts are really good and that they have almost everything, so normally the problem will not be in the script. 

I think sometimes could be better for some persons something more simple, maybe you could try 4g, forgetting about results and see in a couple of months how it was. 

And in the majority of the cases the subs are a really good help but not everything, could be great just to hear an audio and doing nothing become a millionaire or a playboy, but generally i think the audios make achieving the goals easier but they don´t do all the work.

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - lano1106 - 12-31-2019

Catman,

I don't want to get to involved in this discussion but there 1 thing that is striking to me.

It is your stand about casual sex. It seems to me that as long as you find the idea disgusting, having DMSI work is an impossibility.

1 major thing that is stopping women from having sex is the fear of being judged.

IMHO, if you were believing that casual sex is something normal and beautiful that 2 consenting adults that are attracted to each other want and like to share together, this would open up a new realm of possibilities.

Are you at least able to imagine yourself, with all the conditions right, being cool with casual sex?

Be honest with yourself. I know from experience that if there is something that I wasn't able to get, I was able to fool myself by back-rationalizing that the inaccessible thing was in fact a very bad thing so that I could feel better about myself and my shortcomings... (sex and money being 2 of those things...)

One possible scenario is if you don't have yet gained sexual confidence. There is nothing to like from a situation where the only aspect that you will be appreciated for is your sexual performance by a stranger if you are unsure about your performance yourself.

Otherwise, if you enjoy some occasional porn, you should enjoy casual sex. The only difference is that one is threatening your ego and the other is safe for it.

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - Yous - 12-31-2019

(12-31-2019, 08:39 AM)lano1106 Wrote: Catman,

I don't want to get to involved in this discussion but there 1 thing that is striking to me.

It is your stand about casual sex. It seems to me that as long as you find the idea disgusting, having DMSI work is an impossibility.

1 major thing that is stopping women from having sex is the fear of being judged.

IMHO, if you were believing that casual sex is something normal and beautiful that 2 consenting adults that are attracted to each other want and like to share together, this would open up a new realm of possibilities.

Are you at least able to imagine yourself, with all the conditions right, being cool with casual sex?

Good point, maybe something like attract your perfect...could be better...