Subliminal Talk
CatMan: Hello Kitty! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: CatMan: Hello Kitty! (/Thread-CatMan-Hello-Kitty)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

CatMan: Hello Kitty! - CatMan - 10-01-2019

Hey people!

Not too much to report on so far, I haven't been in contact that often with females that are in line with the goal to be real. I decided to wait a few days to start to post as a result.

[Image: joker.gif]

So...4 days in...

First day on the sub, 1 minute into first loop, already felt the familiar heat sensation I get from past versions. Went away very quick this time though.

Went out on day 1 after loops. One girl I know and find attractive there, I was able to talk to more calmly, convo went seamlessly, I wasn't up in my mind that much if at all. It's notable because for awhile she's started doing the typical "DMSI pullback" I call it where a girl starts being weird and cold and distant towards you for no reason, when before the sub she was good with you. It's happened with 3 separate girls, her and two others before her, sadly, the other two, were never recovered, the connection fell apart.

Another girl there who I barely know, was good too. Lingered a bit weirdly during lulls in convos. I didn't feel nervousness with her either, but that may be due to lowered attraction compared to the first girl, and definitely to the one I describe next.

Next up, was the girl there I'm probably the most attracted to. I was nervous around her still. She was a bit distant, seemed uninterested in engaging with me, interaction lasted like 45 seconds if that. A couple weeks ago she was much better, which was a pleasant change from normal, but this interaction annoyed me. That annoyed me because I was having a real good time there until this point, kinda wrecked my mood and made me think it was all a fluke until then. A couple months ago she wanted me to send her some stuff from my business to look at in an email. I said sure, my Father got very sick over the summer, so that took my focus obviously. A couple weeks ago during our great interaction, she reminded me "you haven't sent me that thing you said you would!", I then told her why. I then retook her email, and sent it that day before I got sidetracked., I then heard nothing back...typical girl mind game nonsense. Why whine about it if you don't want to do anything?! Stupid. I'm used to this weird contradictory game playing nonsense from them, sadly...

Appetite is extreme on this. I HATE this. I've already gained over 4 pounds...IN FOUR DAYS. This is going to be a constant struggle yet again to not get fat once more. I worked so hard years ago to use intermittent fasting to lose 65 pounds, I've been so proud of that. UMS was already giving me so much trouble. I've slowly crept up and up and up, now I'm up 17 pounds in total from that point I hit when I lost the 65. This is intolerable, I won't let that happen again. I'm never going back to 252 pounds again, that was outrageous and I felt terrible about myself. The program is continuing to source massive sums of calories...and then apparently doing nothing with them all. Why I don't know...I just know I'm never going back to that weight ever again, regardless. I know the sub needs "energy", which is great, but I'm not letting myself balloon up again, so maybe I'll get very extreme with food if something has to give. I just know I'm NEVER going back to that size...EVER again.

When listening to loops, I tend to get these sudden massive spikes of extreme exhaustion, where I have a lot of trouble keeping my eyes open. Then, many times, minutes later, my energy comes back fully. Very peculiar. And potentially...dangerous. I take caution to only listen when I'm stationary in my chair, or in my bed.

Got a lot of pain in my stomach area during listening on a loop. Lasted for about 30 minutes or so, then disappeared. Very strange, I did nothing otherwise to justify such pain. I'll report if any pain returns, that was a bit alarming.

Early on, I also got pain in my head while loops were playing. Pretty decent amount of pain, with earlier version it was just like a slight tension or discomfort. This time, it was much more potent. I'll report on this as I go, it was also alarming.

Massive argument with my Mother over nothing. She tends to take things out on me always, regardless of whether I have anything to do with it. I've been the emotional punching bag for her it seems for a long time, and when I don't tolerate it, I'm guilted and shamed and called every name in the book. She seems to expect some kind of godlike reverence for her, pedestalistion, and to just mindlessly obey her always and supplicate and knuckle under regardless of circumstance or treatment. We go from periods of good times, to big blowouts periodically. Not a very stable relationship, I'm convinced she has undiagnosed mental illness which she is in total denial about. My Grandma, her Mother had it and was also in total denial and that dragged the family through the mud over the years due to her denial and refusal of treatment in any way, and subsequent constant massive crises. My Brother as some of you know, has very potent mental illness too, but is getting treatment, still causing the family a lot of problems though through some equally massive crises at times. It's a lot to handle, especially with my own personal interests as well as business concerns, but it is what it is.

I slept for 12 hours yesterday, still tired now and could have slept for some more but forced myself to wake up. Surprising the energy requirement so far, the first couple of days were smooth, last couple days were much more intensive energy wise. I hope that passes in time, sleeping for 12+ hours a day isn't sustainable for me.

I've had a few dreams, only two I really recall:

1 night ago...I was walking in a city, very late night. Alone. On a sidewalk. I felt a latent nervousness for some reason, I seemed to have to be somewhere too, I was traveling to a place, not sure where though. I saw old Indian (as in, India) men walking around on sidewalks, no other kind of person but myself and them. They didn't seem to be interested in me or notice me, they minded their own business. Eventually, I ended up in this bazaar or small mall, I'm not sure. Seemed to also have Indians in there too. One had a piece of cardboard, and he was slowly walking in my direction. He had brown hair, unlike the other more obviously older men with grey hair. He had circle lens glasses on. His sign on his cardboard was written in black marker. Top half of the cardboard said "Boo", bottom half said "hoo". So, the sign read "Boohoo". Curious. Now, I know some Indians personally. One girl I was really attracted to in high school, but never got to be with and was very nervous around her, was half Indian/White. More recently, there is an Indian girl I know, but have somewhat lost contact with for a few months, I'm very attracted to her. Failed to attract her or date her etc. and always have regretted that as I thought she was really hot. Another, I'm pretty close with, she is very attractive too, but I'm not quite so enthused about "trying" for girls anymore, and there are some "cons" about getting closer to her that give me great pause, although the "wrapping" she has is very nice, lol.

Second dream I recall:

There were these two young girls at my house for some reason. One White, one Asian. The number "four" sticks out in my head, so maybe they were in Grade 4. I don't think they were "four years old", because they seemed to be expressive, and you can communicate with them reasonably well if you get me. I was counting a large pile of my money at the house when they were just hanging out playing in my room, when the dream started. That's funny because I was doing the very same thing, sorting all of my cash in real life just before going to bed, must have been fresh in my mind. In the dream, I had trouble counting it, I had to start over again and again, which was annoying. (Here, we have bills that can stick together because of the stupid design) Anyway, something was wrong with the girl's living situation I assume, but they were okay and happy. I "overheard myself" talking to somebody else I think, and I was going to take care of these little girls and have them live with me. The idea of kids in real life freaks me out, it is a massive responsibility I feel, a lot of pressure, and with my issues in attracting women and relating to them, having kids, or two "daughters" like in this dream, would be something I can't even imagine how it would be like from where I'm at. I'd be very worried I wouldn't be able to relate and do a good job to help them grow properly, I admit given my current situation.

Well...I now have carpal tunnel from all this typing, lol. That's it for now, I think I included everything from my offline journal that I wanted to share publicly at least.

I'll update as things progress, or any questions are asked.

Thank you all for reading, have a great day.

Catman: Hello Kitty's journal, signing off, lmao!

[Image: 76979596-hello-kitty-pink-head.jpg]

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - Have at ye - 10-01-2019

Kitty, kitty!

Now that's a post I like seeing from you. Big Grin

Don't worry about the appetite thing overmuch. As far as I can tell, DMSI has the "use excess fat as an energy source" thingy, and for me it's been working extremely well so far from what I can tell (I usually feel as if I were doing high-intensity cardio when listening to my loops, lol).

EDIT

Also, you beat me to using the "and here we go" Joker meme, as I was planning to employ it in the nearest future when stuffies and thingies begin occurring.

I am most displeased with this. Tongue Wink

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - K-Train - 10-01-2019

Thanks for journaling Catman. I hope this version proves more fruitful for you.

Quick note: I believe the dream in relation to kids *might* represent (not saying it does) a fear of being manipulated by women through children. I myself had (have??? LOL) this fear as well because growing up the recurring thing I'd heard was "watch these women, they might jam you up and lock you down with a baby!". Funny stuff but it definitely affected me somewhat.

Anyway, glad to see you journaling man. Peace.

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - Kol - 10-01-2019

Heh nice title.

Catman journal? Subscribing

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - Shannon - 10-01-2019

Quote:Appetite is extreme on this. I HATE this. I've already gained over 4 pounds...IN FOUR DAYS. This is going to be a constant struggle yet again to not get fat once more. I worked so hard years ago to use intermittent fasting to lose 65 pounds, I've been so proud of that. UMS was already giving me so much trouble. I've slowly crept up and up and up, now I'm up 17 pounds in total from that point I hit when I lost the 65. This is intolerable, I won't let that happen again. I'm never going back to 252 pounds again, that was outrageous and I felt terrible about myself. The program is continuing to source massive sums of calories...and then apparently doing nothing with them all. Why I don't know...I just know I'm never going back to that weight ever again, regardless. I know the sub needs "energy", which is great, but I'm not letting myself balloon up again, so maybe I'll get very extreme with food if something has to give. I just know I'm NEVER going back to that size...EVER again.

Based on what's in the script this is absolutely positively a defense/manipulation tactic your subconscious is using to both "make you feel safe" (gain weight and use it as a shield, I never understood why the subconscious associates weight gain with safety), and to create conflict between your conscious mind and DMSI usage to try to get you to stop using it.  You absolutely cannot be ingesting calories and then storing them as weight if you are executing the script.  This is a fear response.

Quote:When listening to loops, I tend to get these sudden massive spikes of extreme exhaustion, where I have a lot of trouble keeping my eyes open. Then, many times, minutes later, my energy comes back fully. Very peculiar. And potentially...dangerous. I take caution to only listen when I'm stationary in my chair, or in my bed.

We have learned that such a thing is an internal struggle within you between the cooperative parts and the non-cooperative parts.  When they are struggling, it creates a lot of exhaustion.  What you're describing here is a prime example of an extreme case of this.

Quote:Got a lot of pain in my stomach area during listening on a loop. Lasted for about 30 minutes or so, then disappeared. Very strange, I did nothing otherwise to justify such pain. I'll report if any pain returns, that was a bit alarming.

This is almost certainly a response to fear.  It also can't be happening if you're executing the script.  So it would appear that you are executing parts of the script and fighting the execution of others, which also isn't possible if you're executing the script.  

Quote:Massive argument with my Mother over nothing.

This naturally could be "just normal" or it might have to do with your subconscious fighting the program.

In any case, over time, you should notice changes that lead more and more to executing more and more.

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - CatMan - 10-01-2019

Thanks a lot for the comments and subscribes, gents. I am very thankful, this is my first journal in quite awhile, eager to get back into it.

Hey Shannon!

What you've said is largely what I expected was the case, given what I've read about similar things here over time and your comments about them. Makes sense. The subconscious having such a tie to weight=security is indeed strange. I mean, I can see it's logic in your past situation where the woman was raped, so her mind decided if she was unattractive, then she wouldn't have that kind of sexual attention required to be at risk of being raped again. However...maybe it's similar here. I have fears about women and past treatment and pain. So, the subconscious may want to pile on weight, to make itself unattractive, so it isn't at "risk" of more pain and negative interactions. I'm not saying it's the "same" as rape at all, that is horrifying. But, just trying to figure out the logic. My case is just some bad binging urges that are very potent, not the horror she went through, different universes. In time, maybe this version can clean this up, we will see.

I added one more part, in an accidental quoted post above, that I have asked to be deleted since it's redundant. I edited the first post as I wanted to originally, with a part about pain in my head. I assume that's similar to the reason for the stomach pain? What about the dreams I posted? They seemed interesting to me, seems like somewhat obvious FRM work on women and my past etc.? Disappointing reaction from that one girl, but that was only day 1 of use I admit.

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - ichigo - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 06:33 AM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:Appetite is extreme on this. I HATE this. I've already gained over 4 pounds...IN FOUR DAYS. This is going to be a constant struggle yet again to not get fat once more. I worked so hard years ago to use intermittent fasting to lose 65 pounds, I've been so proud of that. UMS was already giving me so much trouble. I've slowly crept up and up and up, now I'm up 17 pounds in total from that point I hit when I lost the 65. This is intolerable, I won't let that happen again. I'm never going back to 252 pounds again, that was outrageous and I felt terrible about myself. The program is continuing to source massive sums of calories...and then apparently doing nothing with them all. Why I don't know...I just know I'm never going back to that weight ever again, regardless. I know the sub needs "energy", which is great, but I'm not letting myself balloon up again, so maybe I'll get very extreme with food if something has to give. I just know I'm NEVER going back to that size...EVER again.

Based on what's in the script this is absolutely positively a defense/manipulation tactic your subconscious is using to both "make you feel safe" (gain weight and use it as a shield, I never understood why the subconscious associates weight gain with safety), and to create conflict between your conscious mind and DMSI usage to try to get you to stop using it.  You absolutely cannot be ingesting calories and then storing them as weight if you are executing the script.  This is a fear response.

I get the rationale behind this, but I think it's because the feeling of hunger DMSI produces makes you eat more than you otherwise would. If DMSI is using an additional 100+ calories per day to power itself for example, it doesn't help to offset the additional 500+ calories that are getting consumed because the feelings of hunger are leading to binge eating. That's my problem when running DMSI and I suspect Catman's too.

Not sure if there's a fix, other than adding appetite supression into the script?

(10-01-2019, 06:42 AM)CatMan Wrote: Thanks a lot for the comments and subscribes, gents. I am very thankful, this is my first journal in quite awhile, eager to get back into it.

Hey Shannon!

What you've said is largely what I expected was the case, given what I've read about similar things here over time and your comments about them. Makes sense. The subconscious having such a tie to weight=security is indeed strange. I mean, I can see it's logic in your past situation where the woman was raped, so her mind decided if she was unattractive, then she wouldn't have that kind of sexual attention required to be at risk of being raped again. However...maybe it's similar here. I have fears about women and past treatment and pain. So, the subconscious may want to pile on weight, to make itself unattractive, so it isn't at "risk" of more pain and negative interactions. I'm not saying it's the "same" as rape at all, that is horrifying. But, just trying to figure out the logic. My case is just some bad binging urges that are very potent, not the horror she went through, different universes. In time, maybe this version can clean this up, we will see.

I added one more part, in an accidental quoted post above, that I have asked to be deleted since it's redundant. I edited the first post as I wanted to originally, with a part about pain in my head. I assume that's similar to the reason for the stomach pain? What about the dreams I posted? They seemed interesting to me, seems like somewhat obvious FRM work on women and my past etc.? Disappointing reaction from that one girl, but that was only day 1 of use I admit.

I have found that in general, certain personality types tend to associate physical weight/body fat with "security".  There does not need to be any particular association beyond that - no rape necessary, for example.  As to exactly why this is, I have only a theory that perhaps this part of the awareness associates the sensations created by extra weight with security because it is more like being in utero, or perhaps because it enhances the sensation of "being physical".  Maybe it reminds the subconscious of being hugged?  Sort of like a thunder sweater for dogs.

The pain in your head would be the same reasoning, most likely.  

The dreams indicate to me that you are busy working through the reasons you prevent yourself from having access to sex.  For example, you obviously fear having children, and having no experience with sex, the fear of impregnating a woman is great because you're not familiar yet with first hand experience of having the control given to you by condoms and the pill, for example.  To give you some idea the effectiveness of modern birth control, they say the pill is 99% effective, but that is not true.  If it were, statistically speaking, I would have impregnated my girlfriend maybe 4 times since I met her 2 years ago.  In fact in my whole sexually active life I have only had one pregnancy happen, and that was caused by a woman tricking me into it by telling me, "Oh, I can't get pregnant.  I had four previous boyfriends try and fail, and four doctors told me I can't get pregnant."  So it only took me a week or two, and what, I have Super Sperm?  Or are you just lying to me to get pregnant because I trusted you too much?  Hmmm.  Mind you, since I lost my virginity, I have had sex with enough women and enough times that I should have a hundred kids or more if the birth control I used was "only" 99% effective.  I've used condoms, the pill, spermicidal jelly, diaphragms, contraceptive sponges, you name it - for "real" birth control.  Not counting the stupid shit most guys do when they're young like "I'll just pull out!", or the less than 99% accurate stuff like the method where you try to time your sex to her cycle.  Modern birth control is VERY effective when used properly.  So the key is, always have with you or easily accessible, condoms YOU provide that she did not have access to before hand (to potentially puncture), and lube.  I have never once had a condom break or fall off with the exception of the first time I used a condom, which broke because she wasn't wet enough and I didn't know to use lube if she wasn't wet.  It broke because the resulting friction literally forced me through it.  So you use condoms, and you should be fine.  Oh, and my advice is, don't try to use ultra thin, and always visually inspect the condom for punctures after you remove it from the package, and before you put it on or unroll it.  And don't use expired condoms.  Wink

Finally, let me suggest some advice.  Let go of expectations.  I know how much you want this to work, but expectations don't help.  It tends to be a process required to do what this version of DMSI (and FRM) is trying to accomplish, so let go of expectations and let it do it's thing.  Expectations tend to get in the way and slow things down.

(10-01-2019, 06:57 AM)ichigo Wrote:

I get the rationale behind this, but I think it's because the feeling of hunger DMSI produces makes you eat more than you otherwise would. If DMSI is using an additional 100+ calories per day to power itself for example, it doesn't help to offset the additional 500+ calories that are getting consumed because the feelings of hunger are leading to binge eating. That's my problem when running DMSI and I suspect Catman's too.

Not sure if there's a fix, other than adding appetite supression into the script?

The point I was making is that binge eating is the fear response, NOT DMSI.  DMSI is instructing you to only source the energy you need to power the program, and use ALL of what you ingest for that purpose.  I will have to add something like a "high band filter" and prevent ingesting more than necessary, I guess, although I am not entirely sure that hasn't already been done.

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - Bignoise - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 08:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have found that in general, certain personality types tend to associate physical weight/body fat with "security".  There does not need to be any particular association beyond that - no rape necessary, for example.  As to exactly why this is, I have only a theory that perhaps this part of the awareness associates the sensations created by extra weight with security because it is more like being in utero, or perhaps because it enhances the sensation of "being physical".  Maybe it reminds the subconscious of being hugged?  Sort of like a thunder sweater for dogs.

Regarding this, this is an extract of Jerry Kein's hypnosis pretalk. The chat you have with a new client before putting him under hypnosis. (In fact, the most important part of the hypnotic induction). I know this by memory because it's the pretalk I usually make:

Quote:Now, the next thing in the subconscious mind, and probably the most important part of it is our protective mind.  It must protect us against danger real OR imagined.  You see something imagined by the subconscious mind is just as if it was actually happening, it can’t tell the difference.  And it must protect us against danger.

A quick example, about a year ago a woman came into see me, she was five foot one, she weighed very close, just a few pounds away from 300 pounds.  She sat in the chair and told me about how she had an eating problem, but years of experience told me she didn’t have an eating problem.  I knew that an event in her past caused her subconscious mind to protect her by making her heavy.  Briefly, what happened with this particular woman was, and she could not recall this with her conscious mind, when she was just a little six year old girl, her step-father abused her, she told her mother and her mother didn’t believe her.  She felt guilty, as if she was doing something wrong.  But she didn’t get heavy at that point.

When she was in high school in the fifties, she felt as if she was a little bit more promiscuous than she felt good to herself about.  She felt the boys in high school were just trying to hurt her.  That didn’t cause her to become heavy either.  But when she was twenty four years old and she married the “white knight”, the man who could do no wrong.  On their honeymoon, the second day they were married, they were having dinner in the Bahamas and he decided to cleanse his soul and show her how much he loved her.  He told her that when he was just a young guy, 18, 19 years old and in the Air Force, he use to pick up women and just use them and throw them away.  Well, you can imagine what the subconscious mind felt about this one man that this woman felt she could trust above every other man in the world would actually do this to a woman.

The subconscious mind then went back into its memory banks and into its computer information and said, “The step-father hurt you very badly, the boys in high school were trying to hurt you very badly and now this one man you could trust above every other man says he could do this to a woman, then he certainly has the capability of doing this to you.  And instantly it made this decision, men hurt women, therefore, I must protect you against men. Now, it can’t teach her karate, can’t buy her a gun, so it protected her in the only way it could and this woman began gaining weight rapidly.  So very soon she became very fat and certainly men no longer had an interest in her and she was protected.  That is how the subconscious protects us sometimes, in a way that we would prefer it didn’t, but protection is its primary job.

I hope this is interesting regarding this topic and I'm not breaking any rule.

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - Paul1131 - 10-01-2019

Good to see you journaling. Man, the way you describe your mom is exactly like mine. I’m not telling you what to do here, but the only way I was able to start to develop myself as a person was to get half a continent away from her, and close the door to much interaction for about fifteen years.

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - Have at ye - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 08:14 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 06:42 AM)CatMan Wrote: Thanks a lot for the comments and subscribes, gents. I am very thankful, this is my first journal in quite awhile, eager to get back into it.

Hey Shannon!

I have found that in general, certain personality types tend to associate physical weight/body fat with "security".  There does not need to be any particular association beyond that - no rape necessary, for example.  As to exactly why this is, I have only a theory that perhaps this part of the awareness associates the sensations created by extra weight with security because it is more like being in utero, or perhaps because it enhances the sensation of "being physical".  Maybe it reminds the subconscious of being hugged?  Sort of like a thunder sweater for dogs.

Physically, a layer of fat protects your musculature and internal organs against cuts and pointy sticks. It's why historically gladiators looked more like modern WWE heavyweight dudes (the big 'uns), and less like the sculpted Greek gods as often portrayed by modern cinema/TV. They used a very fatty diet, especially for those times.

Also, fat is energy storage that can be used in case of sudden and extended lack. "Better fat now than sorry later"? Big Grin
It also provides physical warmth/protects from cold, so there might be something to the in utero thing.

For me, I notice I feel the desire to overeat when I feel like I'm losing my footing/grounding. So it may be related to the sensation of "being physical", heavy, steady, grounded. I also feel like doing so when I'm sad, but this might be for the dopamine boost.

RE: CatMan: Hello Kitty! - THolt - 10-01-2019

Quote:When listening to loops, I tend to get these sudden massive spikes of extreme exhaustion, where I have a lot of trouble keeping my eyes open. Then, many times, minutes later, my energy comes back fully. Very peculiar. And potentially...dangerous. I take caution to only listen when I'm stationary in my chair, or in my bed.

We have learned that such a thing is an internal struggle within you between the cooperative parts and the non-cooperative parts.  When they are struggling, it creates a lot of exhaustion.  What you're describing here is a prime example of an extreme case of this.

Quote:Got a lot of pain in my stomach area during listening on a loop. Lasted for about 30 minutes or so, then disappeared. Very strange, I did nothing otherwise to justify such pain. I'll report if any pain returns, that was a bit alarming.

This is almost certainly a response to fear.  It also can't be happening if you're executing the script.  So it would appear that you are executing parts of the script and fighting the execution of others, which also isn't possible if you're executing the script.  

Quote:Massive argument with my Mother over nothing.

This naturally could be "just normal" or it might have to do with your subconscious fighting the program.

In any case, over time, you should notice changes that lead more and more to executing more and more.

The stomach pain happened to me when I was working on E3. Seems like it came out of nowhere. 

The pain ultimately stopped when I stopped using E3.

That kind of pain should not be possible on DMSI 3.3.2 and later if the script is being executed. It comes from either a nervous reaction (stomach pains are nervous over-tightening of the digestive tract musculature) or the subconscious fighting to make it literally painful to keep using the program so you'll stop (headaches).