Subliminal Talk
Reflection - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Reflection (/Thread-Reflection)

Reflection - Yous - 09-30-2019

Hello,

I was wondering about the different stages with the subliminals. It depends on the person, but there are commonly stages, high, low, nothing seeming to happen, results, etc...

On the other hand, is necessary to change your subconscious ideas to change your life, is the better and faster way than doing it in the opposite direction. Ok, this helps a lot, but in the end if this ideas that are already in your mind does not manifest in the reality, by the end what you have is a discordance.
For explain this for example, if you have a really high self esteem and confidence, and you think that you are really smart, that you can have any girl you like, become millionaire... but nothing of this happens in the reality, this dissonance could make you fail or give up.

The opposite would also happen that these ideas did not really settle in our subconscious and therefore fail. This is the most common approach. But is it possible that if they are installed but that this is not enough in itself to obtain the objectives and that the fact of not channeling this disharmony makes us abandon?

I just was wondering because I have seen posts of people who were doing incredibly well but they may not be aware of what they have improved by expecting too much, which could cause you not to value it in its proper measure and to leave early.

It's a little bit frustrating but i can not explain myself as well as in spanish, don´t know it the idea is enough clear, just wanna see if this could lead to something...

RE: Reflection - Mufasa - 10-02-2019

The subconscious interacts with reality much more intimately than the conscious.

It sounds like you're thinking in terms of conscious beliefs conflicting with reality.

Conscious beliefs are logical theories that can be tested against and conflict with your experience of reality. If you held them too dearly, they may make you feel bad when they're apparently proven false.

The subconscious is more like the clothes you wear through all of your experience.

Your stylish suit is not proved wrong when you wear it and someone isn't impressed.  It is still much more aligned with your success to be wearing a nice clean suit than dirty vagrant attire.

You could consciously believe for example; that you're amazing and you can have any woman you want - but if your subconscious is set in ways that don't support this  -  the subconscious will always carry more weight.  It's just like if you approached attractive women disheveled, smelling bad, stammering and wearing dirty vagrant clothes  - your probability of success is diminished greatly.

On the other hand - you may subconsciously be set to be amazingly attractive and very worthy of the attention of attractive women. You will not necessarily consciously think this. Its effect will be in the ways you flow through life.

You may still be rejected - but you'll just see that as one who wasn't right for you, can't really see you and isn't a good match - and shift into talking to another who is, with ease.  There is not the emotional burden to overcome of your conscious theory being proven wrong...

So you see; it's like clothes you wear with you through all circumstances. It is not a theory that can be tested against reality and make you feel bad when it's proven false.

RE: Reflection - Yous - 10-02-2019

I understand, I like your theory, it is more like an attitude, an attitude derived from the assimilation of the script by your subconscious, an attitude that eventually is thanks to which you end up getting and materializing the script, because there is no other possibility in your mind.

I came up with the idea that there might be some additional reason thinking for example of people who have a very high self-esteem, however this self-esteem is not based on anything real, therefore they have the ideas, but they end up again and again coming up with the head on the wall because it is not a healthy and real self and this dissonance does not allow them to improve because they do not understand what is happening.

Reading some journals of users who seemed to be advancing a lot, suddenly it seems that they retreat almost more than they advanced, and after so much time and so many hours of executing such powerful subs I thought that the script could be implanted but not have contemplation within it of this possible contingency.

I suppose the most logical theory is to assume some kind of resistance to script that does not allow the subconscious to make it their own.

RE: Reflection - JackOfHearts - 10-03-2019

I think I understand what you try to say, I asked myself this question often when I started my journey there, I still do.
I will use confidence as a example of discordance, as it's a basic "need" everyone want to have. 
Over time I notice around 5 types of confidence, though it's not just that.
1- Weak confidence, the person prefer to hide than face threat or learn from life. 
2- Jerk confidence, pretend to know, act tough but run fast when face danger, it usually come from a weak confidence trying to avoid being mistreated again so it's the first type disguised.
3-One type of confidence is good or average, the person is consistent, quite good but not amazing either, he is able to do good but have a hard time moving forward, or getting better. He is slows at learning but does good at what he knows already. 
4-One type is narcissistic, he  thinks really high of himself, he believes so much in himself that people believe him at first, though there is an underlying problem that it doesn't match with what's outward at all and when face with reality by others he blame others, refuse to learn and grow, so he reaps really high at first but long term is fu** as people learn who the guy really is, if they actually learn as many don't see the narcissism because he believes it so much himself. 
5-One type  feels narcissistic also, because the person exaggerate everything, they can talk louder, or do things in a way that feels like too much, they are noticed easily in a room. But usually they learn from their mistake and they grow faster due to that. They do all the mistake faster and learn from them because they are at the forefront battling. I think it's the best type even if it's often confused with the real narcissism.

I think the last type is what subliminal do, it forces you to act, to grow and learn. And as a result your confidence grow from real tangible experience. But I think sometimes it can create confusion for some people who are not stable in their mind to begin with, they may think that their over exaggeration is permanent, or it's the real stuff and is by itself enough without experience, or learning or growing, so they rely just on that.
The retreating in my opinion comes from being in the 5th state and then facing people rejecting them, not being able to maintain the state, social pressure, realizing it's a learning process that doesn't happen overnight. So you go back to being more careful which is either the normal confidence or the weak one, but at least you learn a bit, you retreat to rest then to come back in the the last state, usually people go back and forth between 1st, 3rd,and the 5th type of confidence, sometimes they go in the 4th for a bit. At least it's what I noticed.

Popcorn

RE: Reflection - Yous - 10-03-2019

Brilliant Jack

RE: Reflection - Mufasa - 10-05-2019

(10-02-2019, 02:30 PM)Yous Wrote: I understand, I like your theory, it is more like an attitude, an attitude derived from the assimilation of the script by your subconscious, an attitude that eventually is thanks to which you end up getting and materializing the script, because there is no other possibility in your mind.

I came up with the idea that there might be some additional reason thinking for example of people who have a very high self-esteem, however this self-esteem is not based on anything real, therefore they have the ideas, but they end up again and again coming up with the head on the wall because it is not a healthy and real self and this dissonance does not allow them to improve because they do not understand what is happening.

Reading some journals of users who seemed to be advancing a lot, suddenly it seems that they retreat almost more than they advanced, and after so much time and so many hours of executing such powerful subs I thought that the script could be implanted but not have contemplation within it of this possible contingency.

I suppose the most logical theory is to assume some kind of resistance to script that does not allow the subconscious to make it their own.

There is never a time when authentic healthy self worth would be a detriment.  That sounds more like the narcissism of someone who is unwilling to see and learn from mistakes.

If somebody is trying and failing, with good mindset and subconscious programming - they will learn and improve from every failure.

We can have deep negative programming/conditioning that requires some conscious investigation - it takes time and effort - it can be emotionally challenging.  This has to be seen clearly and mapped out before it can be integrated and transformed into accord with our conscious will.

There has to be some effort put into this "Shadow Mapping" process - especially if we've had neglect, trauma and/or abuse that has left us with very harmful/limiting subconscious programming.  It requires deep introspection, journaling, study, maybe even counseling and input from other perspectives.

There is no "magic pill". It would be nice if everything could be solved by simply listening to a subliminal - but no matter how intricately designed - it doesn't work like that.  We are not computers that simply execute our programming exactly as given.

If we have deep programming in the subconscious that is directly opposed to the subliminal input, and if we don't have the finesse/awareness of it so that we can adjust it into alignment with our will - it will likely resist our efforts, cause doubts and give us the uneasy feeling of being "fake".  Especially at the first sign/thoughts that our reality isn't an exact match of the new programming...

The programming has to be woven into the subconscious with your subconscious as a whole.  It has to be aligned into the flow of your experiences to adjust your whole paradigm of what reality is. 

You may trade in a stick for a newly forged sword.  You might gain some easy success with it.  But you have to wield your newly forged sword in many battles - successes and failures - as you increase wisdom, knowledge, awareness, skill and finesse - for lasting change.

Those who seek easy solutions may give up at the first signs of adversity, fill with doubt, drop their sword and run home to pick up their old comfortable stick.  Even after a series of easy successes...

Ironically, in facing these adversities head on we have the greatest gifts of potential for learning and growth.