Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-2-let-the-good-times-roll)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - KingDavid93 - 01-20-2020

(01-20-2020, 12:16 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 12:04 PM)Yous Wrote: The free conscious will for someone to use the program is to execute the program, i don´t really understand how that could be against the free will of anyone who decide to use the program for getting the results of the objetives of the program.

Your conscious will and your subconscious will can, and frequently do, conflict.  That is why people use things like subliminals - to make those two things agree.

@Shannon

I’ve been meaning to ask this for a while now and I’ve noticed that you’ve never given a complete straight forward answer to it..... 

If by my own free will I’ve chosen to purchase a program from you, paid for it and everything and  decided to start using it according to the instructions, etc how are you breaking or going against my free will by forcing me to execute the program... I’m purchasing a program only because I want to execute that program 100% because I want those design goals/program objectives 100% I don’t really understand how pushing me/forcing me to execute is not a good thing and you won’t do it 

The way I see it it’s like hiring a trainer to make me train- I don’t really want to run and/or lift but I’m paying him to force me to do it because it’s something that needs to be done it’s something that I need to do it’s something that I want to do but just am not doing because of laziness, lack of time, the pain of actually training, not knowing how to properly train, a million other excuses, etc 

If you put something into it similar to what you’ve done for piracy that states that this person has purchased of their own free will therefore now they will execute 100%- since I’ve purchased of my own free will I must want it and also this would work against someone playing it around someone else unknowingly- therefore the subliminal will only work for those that have purchased it and are willingly and knowingly subjecting themselves to it and thus in doing so they will now execute 100%, 100% of the time no matter what until they stop using it and then it will begin to diminish slowly over time

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - Yous - 01-20-2020

If The free will it´s to decide consciously what you want to execute consciously and unconsciously i don´t see that forcing to make a sub work if this is the case its against your free will. Anyway i think that even trying to make it work this way will not be always successful, but would be great to try exactly the same sub with this and without to see the difference.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - Roy - 01-20-2020

Isn't choosing to give up one's free will in order to achieve goals still free will? Given the choice of abundance of sex,money or getting other goals temporary giving up free will might can be a choice of if to use or not use the subliminal. It's wrong if it's taking the free will of other people,maybe people should have a choice if they want to give up their free will to overcome fears that are useless but extremely stubborn that block them from what they want.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - tolgaocal80 - 01-21-2020

sorry for posting this LuqiudMind's journal

but I also wondering this free will taking thing. I am buying this sub and using it because of my own free will, otherwise nobody can make me listen this subliminals about six months every day or so long.
If is there anything about "taking free will and sub will work more effectively and more lasting, why you dont give it a shot @Shannon.

I remember I read some Shannons post about "will" topic. I dont know if you did try it before, but I am almost sure you did and you saying its a kind of thing you won't do. But at least on FRM ?

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - Shannon - 01-22-2020

You have free will at the conscious level, and you have free will at the subconscious levels. There are more than one unique "free wills" at the subconscious level, the exact number apparently differing from person to person.

Just as twin brothers are free to disagree, so are your conscious and subconscious parts. And just as with two brothers who disagree, none of them has less right to it's free will.

There are other issues and problems with taking away free will also, not the least of which being the potential for misuse. I will not do it.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - Have at ye - 01-22-2020

On this topic, I would assume that actually "giving away" your free-will would sooner or later backfire on the user, hard. Because in time, the parts that would not be willing to cooperate freely - which would simply become deeply repressed, not removed or convinced to go along for the ride - would start acting up, and they would not be happy about having their will taken away from them.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 01-23-2020

I've decided to continue DMSI for now and try to break through, it may have been 3 months but ima try for 3 more

I'll take on board what you say Shannon as I trust you but it's pretty crazy how strong this fear can get if I'm reverse resisting