Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-2-let-the-good-times-roll)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 11-24-2019

Today was a good day for subs and I've discovered why

I did 3 loops last night and I felt the best I've felt since starting the subs. It may sound strange but LESS loops seem to be better for me and I'm not sure why

I'll be testing this further but it feels like a big shift and people around me are certainly responding differently now

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 11-25-2019

3 loops seem to be really good right now, dare I say a sweet spot
Also unfortunately with the good comes the negative, I'm sensing it from others again including someone at work who has unfriended me on Facebook for no reason at all really happened in the last two days which is when I switched loops

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 11-26-2019

Still going strong with 3 loops
Had a good looking girl go past during work today and I briefly thought what it'd be like to bang her and low and behold not even 1 minute later she was near my chair on my department for something that caused her to be there
Also caught some people staring at me as well

If any guys out there running DMSI try reducing the loops and see what happens

3 loops
Hybrid
Lowish volume

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - almondeyed - 12-18-2019

(11-26-2019, 05:07 PM)LiquidMind Wrote: Still going strong  with 3 loops
Had a good looking girl go past during work today and I briefly thought what it'd be like to bang her and low and behold not even 1 minute later she was near my chair on my department for something that caused her to be there
Also caught some people staring at me as well

If any guys out there running DMSI try reducing the loops and see what happens

3 loops
Hybrid
Lowish volume

Hi LiquidMind.. How is 3 loops going on after last update.. It still works on you?

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 12-28-2019

Updating after a while as I've been Ill and just about recovered

@almondeyed yeah three loops seems to be okay but I'm still frustrated with no external results. My desire to masturbate, fantasize and think about sex has decreased by a lot but no women have come forth to seduce yet

Still keeping at it though hopefully i can break through with frm sometime soon

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - Yous - 12-28-2019

Hi,

And even if you are who tries something with the girls, you haven't noticed anything different either?

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - almondeyed - 12-28-2019

(12-28-2019, 05:55 AM)LiquidMind Wrote: Updating after a while as I've been Ill and just about recovered

@almondeyed yeah three loops seems to be okay but I'm still frustrated with no external results. My desire to masturbate, fantasize and think about sex has decreased by a lot but no women have come forth to seduce yet

Still keeping at it though hopefully i can break through with frm sometime soon

Thank you for the reply LiquidMind... It is a process which requires some time for improvement and for better results as i see... 

I started with continuous  3 x ( 4 loops blocks) daily and without daily breaks.. Then few weeks ago i shifted to 2 x ( 4 loops blocks) and 9-3 daily on/off cycle... After this I observed clear improvement in female interest on me. That's why I asked your case of decreasing listening time. I am same without external results but, so far, I am satisfied with the improvement.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 01-04-2020

Now that 3 months have passed since starting this sub I've decided to up the loops this time instead as an experiment as I'm getting no where with external results

8 loops last night and already some results
Got women staring at me and head snapping
Also being followed on ig by a random girl from Australia, seems to be happening more and more

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 01-10-2020

So it's been well over 3 month since 3.3.2 and I am making an assessment of where I am with the sub and where to continue with 2020 

Firstly the sub itself kicked add for internal results. I claimed a personality change from using this and i have to say with frm brining loads of shit to the surface that normally I would ignore, I'm already seeing myself get annoyed or see manipulation attempts from others or just see people trying to be disrespectful and it makes you more alert to how you feel about it 

I feel with frm our confidence can reach new heights on autopilot. Obviously with conscious effort and being in the moment we can already achieve insane confidence levels but for just autopiloting the sub, it's like I don't even have to try sometimes to be confident in the face of adversity, so this Is a big plus

In terms of actual results (and why we actually run this sub) it has affected my self image and i have been doing things likes getting more into shape, dropping calories (had a big belly) and more self care products for the skin however I still feel like it's all still visual and I don't really feel sexy a lot at times. 

And for women, in general I do seem to always get a favourable response from them and some hits from time to time but nothing major like actual them trying to seduce me or initiate sex. The manifesting also seems to be dormant although I am starting a new job which all got brought about after starting this version of dmsi incidentally so who knows if that is a good thing? 

What continues to confuse me is that while I'm getting droughts with DMSI, when I did magnetic mindset years ago which is merely 1% of the power compared to these subs I actually got somewhere with it, I.e girls staring and being all mushy in my presence, manifesting more women etc. So I dunno maybe there is a conscious element to this that is missing? 

I'm gonna try see if there can be anything like that to combine with DMSI because I think if our conscious is on board then our subconscious will already be tagging along for the ride. Trouble is, affirmations are not compatible with these subs as they can affect the mind so I'm thinking this through to see what can be done

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - DssMaster - 01-11-2020

(01-10-2020, 08:56 AM)LiquidMind Wrote: What continues to confuse me is that while I'm getting droughts with DMSI, when I did magnetic mindset years ago which is merely 1% of the power compared to these subs I actually got somewhere with it, i.e. girls staring and being all mushy in my presence, manifesting more women etc. So I don’t know, maybe there is a conscious element to this that is missing?

Care to share more about that ‘magnetic mindset’ you mentioned? Is that a different sub?

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 01-20-2020

3 months was the minimum to run and Shannon put all is had into this version with upgraded frm 4.8 and it's still not enough 

No external results 
No being seduced 
No new girls being manifested 
No rediculous iois or hints from women 
No sex

Just very mild looks or head turns or smiles here or there

I honestly got better results on the previous version
I will even say I got better results on magnetic mindset 

How is that even possible?!

I was facing execution problems and then felt it fire back up last night and today and still nothing 

I'm just getting fed up right now tbh. How is it that every version since DMSI first came out the results have been less and less?

The only good one for me was 2.5 and that's years ago

This version has been a complete bust for me and I doubt it'll actually execute any time soon. 

Internal results good/ great
External results  lame
 Whatever Shannon did in this version it made it less sexy 
Fear is not the issue here it seems as this is the updated version of frm 

Now I'm planning my next sub idea and I've got some thoughts so you may see another thread open later but yeah disappointed to be spinning my wheels with this version and of course going no where.

LM

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - Shannon - 01-20-2020

Quote:Internal results good/ great
External results  lame
Whatever Shannon did in this version it made it less sexy
Fear is not the issue here it seems as this is the updated version of frm

And you conclude that fear is not the issue because FRM is finished and works 100%, 100% of the time, right?  It's not finished and it's not perfect.

This is fear, wholly fear and nothing but fear causing the results you see, my friend.  Think about it.  You're getting great results internally, but when it comes to actually accomplishing something in the real world, nothing.  That means that logically, we know the program works, or you couldn't have had any results at all.

If the program works, and you only get internal results then we can logically conclude that the reason you only get those ever diminishing external results is because with each version, we are getting closer and closer to success achieving that.  If you are deeply afraid of achieving that for some reason, what is the first thing you are going to do?  Recoil from the perceived threat, of course.  Try to stop the results, try to prevent success, harder and harder as it gets closer and closer.  If that wasn't the case, you wouldn't see diminishing results as we improve the program.  You would see the same results as we improved it.

When you are being pushed toward a cliff that you know going over will cause your death, are you going to try less and less to stop moving towards it as you get closer and closer?  No, you're going to fight harder and harder and try more and more different ways to prevent it.  That is what is happening here.

There are two ways to get to the goal from here.  We have to either overpower the fearful parts and force the success, or we have to solve the fear itself and thus stop the resistance that results.  I have tried forcing it, and unless I take away free will, that won't work.  I will not take away free will.  So we have left to solve it.

But fear is an extremely complex challenge to solve.  If you're reacting this way to FRM 4.8, then we obviously have significant improvements to make, and it's already to the point that it takes me months of contemplation to figure out new ways to approach this challenge and how to implement them.  Several months at a time, how old is FRM 4.8 now?  

What you're seeing is definitely reversal resistance, and probably also self deception.  If you convince yourself that "it's not fear", then what are you NOT going to do?  Try to remove the fear.  That part of you that believes that achieving sex through DMSI will lead to your literal death is also trying to sabotage your using the tools that will eventually overcome it, and it knows that.  So to keep itself "safe and alive", it has to "defend" itself against the goal and the tools that will make that goal true - eventually.  If you presume that it's not fear, then you will give up and stop trying to kill that fear.

I get it that you're frustrated with the results so far.  Believe me, so am I.  But I'm not in a position to be able to do much productively right now, so we just have to wait until I am.

Find something fun or useful in the meantime, and use that.  There will be more versions of DMSI to try in the future.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - Yous - 01-20-2020

The free conscious will for someone to use the program is to execute the program, i don´t really understand how that could be against the free will of anyone who decide to use the program for getting the results of the objetives of the program.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - Shannon - 01-20-2020

(01-20-2020, 12:04 PM)Yous Wrote: The free conscious will for someone to use the program is to execute the program, i don´t really understand how that could be against the free will of anyone who decide to use the program for getting the results of the objetives of the program.

Your conscious will and your subconscious will can, and frequently do, conflict.  That is why people use things like subliminals - to make those two things agree.