Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-2-let-the-good-times-roll)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 10-28-2019

Felt major resistance kickback today, just bouts of frustration, regret and hopelessness didn't last long but I could feel the frm fighting it and my mind was just racing again

Hopefully this continues to pass and fears get pushed back more to allow me to come out of my many shells I built up over the years

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 10-29-2019

Today was better and felt good again
Under the hood stuff still going on but not as much today

I've noticed some lacking results in others journals and now it makes me wonder if we need to experiment in the loops and usage

As far as externals I'm still getting respect and some women are head snapping at times etc
I've thought about getting a tan at a tanning centre (pale as snow) and a tattoo

More to come

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - PDjunkie - 10-29-2019

(10-29-2019, 02:52 PM)LiquidMind Wrote: Today was better and felt good again
Under the hood stuff still going on but not as much today

I've noticed some lacking results in others journals and  now it makes me wonder if we need to experiment in the loops and usage

As far as externals I'm still getting respect and some women are head snapping at times etc
I've thought about getting a tan at a tanning centre (pale as snow) and a tattoo

More to come

Weirdly enough I've been having thoughts of my first tattoo haha

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 10-30-2019

Starting to really sense the insecurities other have against me now and I can just feel a weird vibe coming from both men and women alike.

The subs come with respect but also comes with the envious too.

I'll report more on this as i continue the subs

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 11-02-2019

Wow this no masturbation thing is really still going on here, no wet dreams or nocturnal immissions

Still nothing really on the women seducing me front, was gonna go out to town last night but my mate got Ill and we didn't go

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 11-07-2019

Been seeing some anger today, not sure if frm is still clearing stuff out or whether I'm close to fully executing without problems now. I'm getting a bit frustrated that the results are not as planned and I'm super curious as to why this is.

I've had limited stuff from other women and I can't say anyone has been manifested into my life either
Edit as this is the worst it feels since starting this version I'm hoping it will get better after today

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 11-07-2019

Scratch that I feel like I've just had a wave of childhood issues brought up and a lot of anger, rage and shame swept through my body and it's starting to get through
Progress?

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 11-10-2019

It seems this frm is a bit too strong as it's trying to get rid of everything that could possibly stand in the way if executing. It's doing this root and stem. Can't seem to shake off the stuff that gets brought to the surface to deal with
I'm getting more and more frustrated and sense of entitlement is through the roof now. I'm gonna try some increased loops so see if that will help

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - abundance - 11-10-2019

Bro, I love your enthusiasm! Wink

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 11-12-2019

Switching headphones to earphones has made a very stark difference and I feel my near £60 headphones have been letting me down where as the free ones with my new phone ate just hitting the spot

Huh who'd have thought something so simple could make the difference on how the subs feel

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 11-12-2019

As soon as I put the new ones on I felt a buzz all over and started shaking up and down which has never happened before so here's yo hoping this will fix some execution issues

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 11-18-2019

Feeling time pass a lot more quickly lately Not sure if it's sub related Switched to hybrid to see if this makes any difference got some more female fb suggestions but nothing major really Imngonna try and consciously snipe a lot more to see if that has any effect Internal results are still good though, I've been standing up for myself lot more and really looking at my life and where it's headed

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 11-18-2019

(11-18-2019, 02:46 AM)LiquidMind Wrote: Feeling time pass a lot more quickly lately
 Not sure if it's sub related
 Switched to hybrid to see if this makes any difference got some more female fb suggestions but nothing major really 
Imngonna try and consciously snipe a lot more to see if that has any effect Internal results are still good though, I've been standing up for myself lot more and really looking at my life and where it's headed

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll - LiquidMind - 11-22-2019

Seeing more attention lately and I'm trying to be happier
I'm sitting and basking in my bad emotions to work through them and let them pass and people were very atenuous to me today at work. I'm also running without breaks now to see it break through resistance. Once it works then I'll try bloom periods on rest days