Subliminal Talk
dmsi 3.3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: dmsi 3.3.2 (/Thread-dmsi-3-3-2--10390)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - Mr Confidence - 10-26-2019

(10-26-2019, 03:20 AM)josh84 Wrote: Ive done 4 days of cycle 3 with bone conductor headphones currently running more loops on top of the 4 i did earlier today.

My results so far is tonight i said hi to one lady at the pub and got a total of 2 sentences back before she walked off to talk to others.

I can talk to staff but the one above was someone ive spoken to in the past on and off briefly, thought dmsi might of helped get a bit more conversation since seen nothing else yet.

Thats the best i got after 2 and half cycles of dmsi 3.3.2

Thats literally nothing

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - josh84 - 10-26-2019

It is nothing, that was sort of what i was saying, 3 cycles in and not seeing anything yet even with these bone conductor headphones, ive been using them with hearing aids in maybe thats causing it not to work but then since the sounds going through the cheeks and not the ears it shouldnt actually be an issue.

Ive been making sure to be around attractive women on a daily basis including several im interested in but will see if dmsi will get them to approach me.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - josh84 - 10-30-2019

Tonight is my last night of listening to loops, ive listened to anywhere from 4-10 loops with bone conductor headphones plus leave my phone running ultrasonic when i go to sleep.

Last couple days since been up till after 2am i been staying in bed till after 11am, but been awake from 6-8am on and off, but i guess lazy to get up.

Havent been to gym in 2 days i normally go fasted but after i went to poker it went long today and by 4pm felt like food so skipped gym, this i need to change tomorow.

I had a dream either after waking up and fell back to sleep this morning or last night not sure when and its not a lot i remember but will share what i can remember.

It involved 2 women, one from gym and sent a message to on instagram which didnt get returned and soon after she removed following me on instagram as she had followed me when i followed her which at that time never happened. I had also spoken to her once at the gym, but before that had been dancing in a club and she was always near by in a bar, she seemed to be near me quite often but i didnt seem to have confidence to ask her to dance, regret that after but she is very attractive.

The dream involved that lady and we were all at this dinner event thing, i wasnt going with her but she happened to be at the same event with a guy, in the dream when saw him didnt think much of him thought could of done better, maybe that was to bring a feeling up because had been interested in her but didnt act when had the chance and maybe the dream was bringing that up for some reason dont know.

I ended up at another table and was next to another lady this one is someone on instagram and tinder but never met before but lives in the same area. I ended up talking to her and making small conversation and she was laughing at times and it seemed like the conversation was going well, but i was at the dinner but wasnt with her but she was next to me at the large table for the social event.

I dont know if it means anything but it was a dream that i can remember atleast that much of it.

But it was clear who the 2 women were.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - 4Kingdoms - 10-30-2019

@josh84
I know from listening to DMSI in the past, I've always looked for interest from the opposite sex. Very normal, since it is the reason for listening to DMSI.

It hit me like a ton of bricks when I realized DMSI was working. Men holding doors open for me, men asking me for advice, men sitting/standing closer to me and then there was the attention from babies and children-staring at me like I was a piece of candy!! All this happened before I experienced interest from the opposite sex.