Subliminal Talk
dmsi 3.3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: dmsi 3.3.2 (/Thread-dmsi-3-3-2--10390)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - Shannon - 10-08-2019

Don't use hybrid. Use ultrasonic. And proceed with caution. We don't know if it could still potentially be an issue for your ears.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - josh84 - 10-08-2019

Thanks will use ultrasonic for next 8 days from friday and see how it goes.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - josh84 - 10-10-2019

Starting 2nd round of 8 days, today im using ultrasonic through the phone with bone conductor headphones, its funny when have headphones on and dont hear anything but will see how it goes over the next 5 hours for the 4 loops.

Ive had a bad cough last couple days so havent really gone out but will go to gym tomorow but monday will be the real test so will have listened to ultrasonic for 4 loops for 3 days before my visit to the gym where i will be there when others i like will be there same time and see what reactions i get.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - josh84 - 10-12-2019

I completed 2 days of 4 loops using ultrasonic through bone conductor headphones been out around women since the 2 days of loops havent noticed anything so far, not sure if frm is doing anything as i dont feel different yet or notice changes so far, will continue to see if anything changes over next 6 days of loops with bone conductor headphones.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - Shannon - 10-12-2019

There should be no reason why it wouldn't do anything, unless one of the following is true:

1. Bone conductors don't allow ultrasonic to have the same effect as audible sound. That should not be the case if they are recommended for deaf people because they can bypass the eardrums, but ultrasonics don't vibrate the eardrums, so it is still a possibility.

2. You are fighting the program. That seems plausible, but so far, no results at all - if you're fighting it - would seem to put you in an elite class of fighters in that direction.

I still have no idea what's going on for sure.

Hi Shannon, you mentioned not to try hybrid, but would you think it might be ok to try it with the bone conductor headphones?

Im suing Pi music on my android phone to play the 4 loops, not sure if that may remove some of the subliminal or not, not sure.

I read a lot when fighting resistance they are agitated or angry but my moods hasnt changed or anything that may be different if that was to come out when resisting the subliminal.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - RTBoss - 10-12-2019

(10-12-2019, 07:26 AM)josh84 Wrote: Im suing [sic] Pi music on my android phone to play the 4 loops, not sure if that may remove some of the subliminal or not, not sure.

You'll have to look through the app's settings. I use Neutron player, and it does indeed have an ultrasonic filter that is ON by default. I made sure that it was off before ever using the app to play subliminals, as I use ultrasonic almost exclusively.

(10-12-2019, 07:26 AM)josh84 Wrote: Hi Shannon, you mentioned not to try hybrid, but would you think it might be ok to try it with the bone conductor headphones?

Im suing Pi music on my android phone to play the 4 loops, not sure if that may remove some of the subliminal or not, not sure.

I read a lot when fighting resistance they are agitated or angry but my moods hasnt changed or anything that may be different if that was to come out when resisting the subliminal.

Josh, stop changing variables.  I didn't tell you to switch to Ultrasonic, I told you originally to test it out and see, in small increments, what happens.  That didn't mean to switch to ultrasonic, but you understood it that way.

Just stay with what you're doing long enough for us to see if it's doing anything.  Jumping around only confuses the matter.

And what RTBoss said.

On the 10-09-19 post #29 you said use ultrasonic.

I will check the pi music setting for if its affecting the subliminal usage.

And what did I say in post 27?

i Downloaded vlc media player for my phone to use tonight.

Going through settings nothing about ultrasonic is mentioned but there is hardware acceleration which is currently on automatic, 3 other options are disabled, decoding acceleration and full acceleration. Not sure if that needs to be changed for subliminals.

Under audio settings, digital audio output passthrough, audio digital output is disabled unless ticked not sure if that needs to be ticked or not.

Audio output is audio track but 2nd option is open SL ES

If any of those things need to be adjusted let me know please.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - josh84 - 10-23-2019

Listened to 20 hours of loops on ultrasonic with the phone last night through today, last night was meant to be my last night off tried ultrasonic anyway.

No results happened when around women.

Tonight i start cycle 3 i will do 4+ loops if i can but make sure to get 4 entire loops done using bone conductor headphones, i got my hearing aids in this time aswell not sure if will cause an issue but i can still listen without an issue as they are in now as i just started the loops for tonight.

I will keep masked playing for the 8 days and will get as many loops as i can do tonight before going to bed as i couldnt lay in bed with these on as it wont stay in the correct place.

I may try it though.

Its no good using ultrasonic as it uses vibrations so the days i used ultrasonic with them i feel was a waste as they work by sending vibrations through the cheeks and if no vibrations then your not getting anything.

See what masked does for me for next 8 days.

Also i may do more loops when i can with hearing aids and bone conductor headphones when im able to on top of the 4 continuous loops just extra loops wont be all consistant, but each night will run as many as i can in a row hopefully 4-6 each night.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - josh84 - 10-23-2019

Nothing to report after 6 loops last night and will try atleast another 4 tonight which will mean awake till around 5am tomorow to do the 4 loops with bone conductor headphones as i have to head out tonight, but see what i can do.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - josh84 - 10-26-2019

Ive done 4 days of cycle 3 with bone conductor headphones currently running more loops on top of the 4 i did earlier today.

My results so far is tonight i said hi to one lady at the pub and got a total of 2 sentences back before she walked off to talk to others.

I can talk to staff but the one above was someone ive spoken to in the past on and off briefly, thought dmsi might of helped get a bit more conversation since seen nothing else yet.

Thats the best i got after 2 and half cycles of dmsi 3.3.2