Subliminal Talk
LFC 5.75 and Tranquilizer A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LFC 5.75 and Tranquilizer A (/Thread-LFC-5-75-and-Tranquilizer-A)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: LFC 5.75 and Tranquilizer A - Shannon - 10-22-2019

(10-21-2019, 11:08 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: Yes the perfect match ! I stopped using ARA with LFC as ARA was making me sleepy. But Tranquilizer A (TA) with LFC is the best match ! I listened to TA when waking up one loop and then continue loops of LFC, perfect !

TA is very relaxing but I am still very well alert and grounded, so I can work (with ARA I wanted to sleep so it was not good if I wanted to work while listening to the file). So it is a state of relaxed focus and goes very well with LFC. I will see what will happen with a public speaking engagement soon.

With TA I see the colors much more brighter, and the sunlight can be painful, more than with LFC 

@Shannon what is new with FRM 4.8 ? What will be the next TB and TC etc. ?

Thus "sunlight is painful" thing, is that your eyes?  That confuses me.  The only thing I can think of for why that might happen is it relaxing your irises... but nobody else seems to be reporting that, and LFC shouldn't do that.

What is new in FRM 4.8 is a complicated thing to answer, since it's a lot of additions.  I really can't talk about it, since fear removal is such an important part of this process of getting my subs to work at these crazy power levels.  I can tell you that 4.8 adds some really REALLY powerful techniques, and it is aimed at making the fear removal it accomplishes permanent.

RE: LFC 5.75 and Tranquilizer A - geotrouvetout - 10-22-2019

[/quote]

Thus "sunlight is painful" thing, is that your eyes?  That confuses me.  The only thing I can think of for why that might happen is it relaxing your irises... but nobody else seems to be reporting that, and LFC shouldn't do that.
[/quote]

With LFC the sunlight was painful but after one cycle it is normal. With TA it seems more painful, I had to wear sunglasses yesterday when I went out of home (I am living in a tropical country, the sun is strong the whole day). I hope it will be like LFC, and disappear after one cycle. It happened to me in the past when I was using binaural beats at a beta level for alertness and high focus.

RE: LFC 5.75 and Tranquilizer A - geotrouvetout - 10-24-2019

There is no more problem with the sunlight. It was probably some kind of adjustment.

20 days of practice with LFC and I can say this is the best sub I have ever used for focus and concentration. And it is the first time I am not bored of listening to it.

The mix with TA is also great: I listen to TA when I wake up one loop and then use 4 loops of LFC. Sometimes I listen to TA one loop after lunch if I feel sleepy. 

The results so far : much more productive, more aware of distractions and so I can reduce them

RE: LFC 5.75 and Tranquilizer A - geotrouvetout - 10-25-2019

Last night I was in an event with a lot of high level people from government, business community etc. Normally I feel unconfortable in this kind of events especially when I am at a table with people I dont know. But last night I was in the zone, focused, relaxed and very communicative with my neighbors... I think FRM was very efficient !

RE: LFC 5.75 and Tranquilizer A - geotrouvetout - 11-04-2019

I am now able to enter a focused state by myself without listening to LFC. In fact I am testing to extend a few days more without listening to LFC. probably 3 days more

RE: LFC 5.75 and Tranquilizer A - geotrouvetout - 11-12-2019

I will have longer period off to test the sub

RE: LFC 5.75 and Tranquilizer A - K-Train - 11-12-2019

(11-12-2019, 05:27 AM)geotrouvetout Wrote: I will have longer period off to test the sub

Hey man, I've been watching this journal with great interest. Loving these results man. Two quick questions:

1) How easy (or hard) has it been to fall asleep while using LFC.
2)With LFC, how long are you able to concentrate? 30 min, 1hr, etc.
3) On a scale of 1 to 10 how was your productivity at work, home, etc. before LFC and how is it now with LFC?

Thanks for your time my man.

RE: LFC 5.75 and Tranquilizer A - geotrouvetout - 11-13-2019

(11-12-2019, 11:29 AM)K-Train Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 05:27 AM)geotrouvetout Wrote: I will have longer period off to test the sub

Hey man, I've been watching this journal with great interest. Loving these results man. Two quick questions:

1) How easy (or hard) has it been to fall asleep while using LFC.
2)With LFC, how long are you able to concentrate? 30 min, 1hr, etc.
3) On a scale of 1 to 10 how was your productivity at work, home, etc. before LFC and how is it now with LFC?

Thanks for your time my man.

Hi

I tried to listen to LFC 2 hours before sleeping, it was very difficult to sleep, some kind of insomnia.
With LFC I am focusing several hours, in fact I forgot time and continue to focus even though the session was finished.
Clearly I increased my productivity highly and lost  a lot of stress !

RE: LFC 5.75 and Tranquilizer A - geotrouvetout - 12-04-2019

Long time I did not give update. I had an important conference few days ago. LFC and ARA helped me a lot to reduce a lot my stress before the talk. It is really powerfull. During the talk some stress came back but it was lighter than before.