Subliminal Talk
Short Term Effects Subliminals - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Short Term Effects Subliminals (/Thread-Short-Term-Effects-Subliminals)

Short Term Effects Subliminals - Yous - 09-28-2019

Hi,

I thought it could be a good idea for everyone to have a summary of the Subs that can be use in the moment and if desire only in that moments. This idea came to me after reading about ARA, if you are in situation that is urgent to change your state of mind and you can do it in 10 minutes. Is another wat of using subs that could be really usefull for some moments and situations. 

So one could be:

1. ARA

RE: Short Term Effects Subliminals - Yous - 09-28-2019

Could be eventos better to have an own category in the shop in my opinion.

RE: Short Term Effects Subliminals - Shannon - 09-28-2019

Did you know that until I invented the technology, there was no such thing as a subliminal that started producing results you could see in less than 3 to 4 weeks of use?  It took me more than a decade and a half to be able to create subs that would start working in seconds to minutes.  

Most of the focus fire subs can be used that way.  Depression Relief Aid can depending on the severity of the depression.  Sleep Induction Aid, Awakener, some of the aphrodisiacs, pretty much all of the "Instant On" subs.

RE: Short Term Effects Subliminals - findingme - 09-29-2019

Is Maximum Learning Speed an instant-on sub? It's been a while since I've used it, but what's pulled me in is that my mind just begins spinning with curiosity and interest in subjects I'd normally not pursue. And it happens very quickly. I've read other's MLS journals where they posted similar results too.

RE: Short Term Effects Subliminals - Yous - 09-29-2019

MLS change my state of mind quickly. It was like having a coffee. Another thing is that if I was drinking alcohol runninf MLS made me control it. Normally after 3 beers I'm starting to get drunk. But with MLS it was controlled. I was in a wedding and drunk much more than 3 beers and it was incredible that I wasn't getting too drunk, just the perfect hahaha.

With LTU it happens that the alcohol doesn't affect you too much and the handover is better, but with MLS you can enjoy the alcohol without getting too drunk.

RE: Short Term Effects Subliminals - ncbeareatingman - 09-29-2019

(09-28-2019, 05:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: Did you know that until I invented the technology, there was no such thing as a subliminal that started producing results you could see in less than 3 to 4 weeks of use?  It took me more than a decade and a half to be able to create subs that would start working in seconds to minutes.  

Most of the focus fire subs can be used that way.  Depression Relief Aid can depending on the severity of the depression.  Sleep Induction Aid, Awakener, some of the aphrodisiacs, pretty much all of the "Instant On" subs.

One of such Future titles could be called "Emotional Balance for The Holidays!!" Family/Holiday gatherings with Family/Folks over the holidays can trigger all kindsa stuff. An instant on,10 minute bathroom break could be a life saver!! I really like this idea you brought up here though,about a short term,instant on type of Subliminal!!
 By the way,Shannon is right,before ,his technologies,there were no state shifting in the moment subs,much less see/feel the effects in minutes to a few hours stuff,going on!!
 I used subliminals for 25 yrs before I'd discovered Shannons work in 2009! & they took months to work,and even that was partial to marginal.  At one time I had well over 300 cassttes,CD's of a sublimibal nature. Shannons discoveries and technologies are way way ahead of whats out there and that is a huge,real understatement !!

RE: Short Term Effects Subliminals - Omni3 - 09-29-2019

(09-29-2019, 07:56 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 05:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: Did you know that until I invented the technology, there was no such thing as a subliminal that started producing results you could see in less than 3 to 4 weeks of use?  It took me more than a decade and a half to be able to create subs that would start working in seconds to minutes.  

One of such Future titles could be called "Emotional Balance for The Holidays!!" Family/Holiday gatherings with Family/Folks over the holidays can trigger all kindsa stuff. An instant on,10 minute bathroom break could be a life saver!! I really like this idea you brought up here though,about a short term,instant on type of Subliminal!!
 By the way,Shannon is right,before ,his technologies,there were no state shifting in the moment subs,much less see/feel the effects in minutes to a few hours stuff,going on!!
 I used subliminals for 25 yrs before I'd discovered Shannons work in 2009! & they took months to work,and even that was partial to marginal.  At one time I had well over 300 cassttes,CD's of a sublimibal nature. Shannons discoveries and technologies are way way ahead of whats out there and that is a huge,real understatement !!

It'd be interesting to have subs like this (and others) used with 'bone conducting' 'headphones.' It might make it possible to expand when/where (all) subs could be listened. It might make the user appear less antisocial if the 'phones' were not covering the ears, limiting ability to hear those around.

Hope this makes sense.

RE: Short Term Effects Subliminals - Yous - 09-29-2019

Good idea as well for specific situation to work just in that situation with no need of changing in long term. You could use more subs just in/for that situation.