Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-25-2020

adbfcf2d8d427e39ae1bfd44425b2f9a140e73a16ef2824749d5abd6b968bfba Maximum_Immune_Response_V3_575G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).flac

bce5dafc7dc79281be2649bfda2dffdc19aed9a9e2204acbcf5226d5184c1763 Maximum_Immune_Response_V3_575G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).mp3

a1562121737973549414e49ec7a0149220bd9657ba788d9d3609f31ce6e7058b Maximum_Immune_Response_V3_575G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).flac

a314b6f09250e0f67521fe6a4fdb0c85d86a197f2f07006e4b23bf9986e094c7 Maximum_Immune_Response_V3_575G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).mp3

0cf05480c936cc5770738f250449a76c162f2744f9eba9eca09670b39b2bbbfd Maximum_Immune_Response_V3_575G_Masked_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf).flac

478a2f57ed1abc75ded2ac9f988a32acd3aed00c6075cd12aa465292de68f21c Maximum_Immune_Response_V3_575G_Masked_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf).mp3

c4c4227df0f39be1190000fcb6aa91bdfee4471ae83230c6d8cc85574aa18de6 Maximum_Immune_Response_V3_575G_Masked_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream).flac

21b9448514501f8beca0a062cdb56ffca05da49c78041e27fbbf850440944ea6 Maximum_Immune_Response_V3_575G_Masked_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream).mp3

ffade1484769347bdcd4496eab0a32dcaf958f1dc9e8aaa60739b9d9c717ebb8 Maximum_Immune_Response_V3_575G_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_(Silent).flac

cd2581d3ec999d60daf690f1cab891ef9f99f2f09b2bef35f9b402f1de64d625 Maximum_Immune_Response_V3_575G_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_(Silent).mp3

f8c4684094fbdb6f4d65cfe13ec640f5b005efafe59ea3964427dd3b1dcb91aa Maximum_Immune_Response_v3_MP3.zip

092f28c20d453e1fdce5009862588858eba6644f39504c30d89027f44a2ec6b3 Maximum_Immune_Response_v3_Subliminal_FLAC.zip

be581b63e5701c39c5bc23ea4eb9648f0dbdcbd34f4e623b971355910dc1f70a Maximum_Immune_Response_v3_SHA256Sum_Hashes.txt

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-25-2020

Okay, so MIR v3 is uploading. My plan is to calculate the ASRBV2/loops per day today and then verify tomorrow. At the point that I am confident I have the right usage I will publish.

MIR v3 is designed to do a lot of things at once. It has 44 active goals, of which probably only a few will be revealed. This is cutting edge tech for subliminals in more than one way, but we have not had a chance to test it in real world use, and my choice is, release it without testing so that it is available for those people who can benefit from it.

Not having tested it in real world use means we are relying on the models for knowing how to use it, which is why I will be running the results against other modeling runs until I am sure they are correct.

This program is DESIGNED to accomplish certain specific goals. That does not make the description of it's design or the design goals a "promise" as some people like to assume. How well it achieves its design goals depends on how it is used, and what it is used for.

The design goal of the program is to be effective against any type of infection, including viral, bacterial, fungal, yeast and parasitic. That does not mean you will be able to get rid of hookworms in your intestines using this program, for example. The parasite must be accessible to the immune system, and the immune system must have an effective way to kill it. So macro parasites (think visible to the naked eye) may not be included in this. This is an example of the sort of conditions that may limit the program even though it is technically designed to achieve that goal. Unfortunately, the real world is more complex than a binary situation, so there may be other cases like the one I mentioned where the infecting agent is not accessible to the immune system for some reason, or the immune system does not have the capacity to kill it.

I have attempted to design this program to cause the immune system to achieve 100% of its potential for doing its job successfully. How it actually performs in real life usage will depend on a variety of factors, some of which change from person to person and infection type to infection type. Some types of infecting agent have found ways to hide from the immune system, and they may or may not be possible to detect and kill. We don't know yet. But the program is designed to trigger your immune system to find and kill even latent infections that your body normally cannot detect. It will be through real world testing that we see exactly what this program - and the human immune system - are actually capable of. Therefore, the only claims I make as to what this program can do are as follows:

1. It will work better than MIR v2.1 did, and
2. It will boost your immune system function.

The design goals, however, if they are possible to achieve, should allow for MIR3 to trigger the immune system to improve its ability to detect and kill all types of infections and should speed up the results your immune system achieves significantly. That said, there is a factor that must be considered which will also slow down the results from what I could have done, and that is, we want to prevent (and if it is impossible to prevent while still killing the infection, then minimize) any and all Herximer responses. That is to say, we want the body to kill the infection at the rate at which it can flush out the dead pathogens and the toxins they release, so you don't feel sick because you killed the infection too fast.

Consequently, this program isn't all about killing the infection as fast as possible. It's about killing the infections present as successfully as possible, at the ideal speed at which they get killed, but without negative side effects from going too quickly. And that means that for some types of infections, it may require several months of use. This version of the program is designed with that in mind.

You all complained about having to use the previous version 24/7, and trust me, I get it. I tried to design this version first and foremost to accomplish its goals, and if it is necessary again to run it 24/7, so be it. However, I have seen some indicators that strongly imply that that will not be necessary with v3. I will tell you more when I know what I am saying is certain.

Because this program is designed the way it is, it should be useful to do a preliminary run of the program to deal with latent infections. That means infections you have, but which you may not know you have or have no symptoms for, should be target-able by MIR v3. That means that running it for a certain amount of time when you get it will probably be useful for killing any of those latent infections in your body that are hiding out, replicating and sapping your system.

MIR v3 also can be used, like it's predecessor, as a means for enhancing your immune system's natural ability to prevent an infection, instead of just fight a pre-existing one. Therefore, it will probably be useful for reducing your chance of being infected by a pathogen that would otherwise have successfully infected your body. V2.1 was very good for that with colds, flus and sore throats. It is my hope that v3 extends that ability to include other infectious agents as well. There is no real world data yet to show what it can and cannot do, so please don't be careless and think MIR v3 will protect you. We don't know what is what just yet.

Finally, anyone who purchased MIR v2.1 within the last 2 weeks will be eligible to request a coupon from Ben for the purchase price of MIR v2.1, which they can apply toward the purchase of MIR v3 ONLY.

MIR v3 will most likely be published tomorrow. After it is published, I will be taking a few days off, as I am well and truly exhausted at this point.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-26-2020

After having had the chance to run it on myself a couple times, I can say without a doubt... MIR v3 is very powerful.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-26-2020

I did not expect to have to spend so much time writing the description for MIRv3!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-27-2020

I am close to finished with the description and instructions for MIR v3. It is being delayed by unstable modeling results, but I am doing the best I can.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-27-2020

Having a very hard time getting the models to stabilize. Talk about your timing.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-28-2020

Maximum Immune Response v3 is now available! Shameless plug: Please rush right on over to the below link and BUY YOUR COPY RIGHT NOW!

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/maximum-immune-response-v3/

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-28-2020

Oops, I announced it before Ben had a chance to link the files. MIR v3 will be available momentarily... get ready!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-29-2020

I have made some adjustments to the instructions for MIR v3. For Major infections, instead of 2 days on, 4 days off, it should have been 2 days on, 1 day off. That has been adjusted. Please make a note of it.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-30-2020

You already know that MIR v3 has 44 goals supporting it's primary goal. But I think I forgot to mention that it is sporting an upgraded skeleton script, which should significantly increase the power level of the program over previous 5.75G programs.

The next level of power is here. Now let's see what we can do for making the FRM kick butt.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 05-07-2020

FRM 4.9 is definitely interesting... getting some results I didn't expect coming through the models.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 05-16-2020

As the lockdown in my area eases, I have been going out more, and when I do I am using MIR3 to help me stay safe. I have to say, it really feels good... very interesting how it makes me feel. I can feel the DRS up and shielding me, but the whole thing feels very... I guess for lack of a better word... comforting. I really like this program.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 05-16-2020

Oh, almost forgot... the work on FRM 4.9 is coming along well, for how much I am able to work on it. I am really looking forward to seeing this in action. It appears to be doing well in the models so far. There are a lot of different ideas I have to sort through and decide which to try to include and which to wait for another day or leave out, but the first four I am implementing are REALLY good ideas. One of them came from one of you all, and without saying who, or what that idea was, I want to thank you all for trying to help contribute to my knowledge and ideas for what to do and how fear works. Sometimes it is helpful, and sometimes not, but it is always appreciated. I may not have the time to respond right now, as I am busy working as much as possible...

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 05-19-2020

A couple nights ago I found myself in a position I didn't like: I couldn't fall asleep, and that upset me. And the more I thought about how not getting to sleep was going to force me to be less productive, the more upset I got. And the more upset I got, the further I got from falling asleep!

Then I thought, "What I need to do is calm myself down," which made me think of my Tranquilizer A program. But then I realized, Tranquilizer A is designed specifically to keep you awake... ugh!

So I have decided to build Tranquilizer B, which takes everything you love from Tranquilizer A and adds all the latest updates and upgrades, while focusing the program on calming you down and putting you to sleep.

As this will allow me to work more productively during these frustrating times, I am working on it now. In fact, I am about half way done building it, since it is a FocusFire, and I spent yesterday and this morning adjusting the script.

I'm aiming to finish building it today and then try to publish it tomorrow. And use it to keep myself more productive.

This program will have both a safety limiter and an age limiter. It is designed to fail if you use it in any situation that is unsafe for being asleep in, and to prevent misuse, it is designed to only affect people 18 and older. It's design goal is to tranquilize you in the right ways to put you to sleep naturally. I figure if I can use this right now, someone else can, too. Let's do this.