Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 02-03-2024

I am pleased to announce that Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid v6 is now available for your purchasing and streaming pleasure! You can get it here:

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/emotional-healing-pain-relief-aid-v6-5-11g-type-a-b-c-d-hybrid

And please let us know if you have any issues with streaming should you subscribe; we think we have those issues fixed, but we need confirmation.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 02-03-2024

On the topic of refunds for E6 subscriptions that aren't working... if you subscribe, we will refund you the number of days out of that month's worth of subscription that you could not use the subscription. That happens at the end of that month's subscription. If you find that you cannot use the subscription, please pause the subscription so that it does not auto-renew, but you can still resume and easily test to see if and when it gets fixed.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 02-11-2024

GF and I have managed to get sick,yet again, the 4th time in two months, and now I am unfit for duty as a result. I am of course doing everything in my power to return to duty ASAP, but for the time being, I must refrain from work according to the rules of quality control that I have set for myself. My apologies to those of you who have been awaiting a response.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 02-14-2024

I am mostly through being sick now, but still having trouble with some stuff Now I have been forced to re-install my entire operating system through a cascade of stupid and extremely unlikely failures, which started with being unable to access the Internet and continued through a variety of strangeness that has so far resulted in me being entirely unable to install the specific distribution I have been using for the last 20 years. So now I am on Linux Mint, and trying to set up on that. Might as well take this opportunity to try it out live, finally.

Anyway, this disruption will mean I have to get everything back in working order, which will of course take some time. Going as fast as possible under the circumstances.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 02-17-2024

Okay, so here's the situation so far:

17 attempts to install an operating system, over seven different distros, have all, for one reason or another, either failed to install, failed to boot after install, or failed to meet the standards I need to work. The telltale "nothing works, and I'm getting error messages I have never seen in my 30+ years of computer repair" are here in force, meaning that I'm in a negative Mars, a Saturn or a Uranus transit cycle. I haven't had a chance to look yet, but hopefully it's a Mars cycle, since they only last 1-2 weeks. That is the hallmark of these negative transit cycles: nothing works, no matter what I do, and reality bends itself in pretzels to break and prevent what should work (and does work for everyone else). Thankfully they are rare; unfortunately, I have to deal with at least one every 7-10 years.

So I'm currently in the process of attempting a restore from backup. If the cycle were not in play, recovering from the issue I had would have been a 20 minute ordeal. If it is still in play, then some weird crap will happen to make sure I cannot achieve my goals. I got this far a few days ago, only to have the backup restore such that I could not get permissions to return to what they need to be after restoring, and this made it impossible for me to use the files. (And yes, I tried all the recursive change owner/group stuff on the CLI. This just resulted in an error I had never seen before, which stopped me dead in my tracks, because there was no solving it. That was while I was trying to use Linux Mint.)

So... currently restoring from backup. The restore of the whole /home partition takes about 8-ish hours. When it's done I'm pretty sure I have thwarted the whole "can't change owner/group from root to user" issue by switching back to the distro I was using. But this distro had been upgraded on a rolling release for 4 years, and I had been using special features of the installer that the installer no longer has for some reason. Attempting to manually implement them failed also, of course, and so did attempting to manually repair that failure after installing. So I'm going to have to use a hack that is going to be a huge PITA, but it will get the job done. It's likely to take 2-3 more days before I can get everything tested as actually working, and then set up right, since IF the restore from backup works, I have to immediately erase it to do the hack. Doing the hack will probably be 10-12 hours, and then I'll have to re-restore from backup again. What fun.

But come hell or high water I will get this done, we will get back to work, and I will be publishing something ASAP.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 02-17-2024

When things settle down a bit, I am going to be reviewing and making some changes to the forum rules.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 02-18-2024

It looks like I am making progress on getting back to a position of being able to work. The hack I came up with for getting around one of he incredibly shortsighted omissions in the new installer of the distro I use seems to work. So should be only a day or two now if everything goes well. Fingers crossed.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 02-24-2024

It took me significantly longer today than I was expecting to figure out what this next title to be built is, but I have it now. It's not any of the titles I have wanted to build for the last several months... and (to the best of my memory) it's nothing that was suggested recently. Out of all the dozens and dozens of titles I checked, the winner for what is to be built next is....

Allergy Relief Aid.

Getting started.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 02-25-2024

Changes to the rules of the forum:

Rule #4 is now adjusted as follows:

The rule against discussing astrology, Tarot and specific predictive systems on the main forum has been removed. You may now discuss astrology, Tarot and specific predictive systems on the main forum. Please refer to the official rules post to see the specifics, as only part of Rule #4 has changed.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 02-27-2024

Alright, today we are configuring the Allergy Relief Aid. This program is looking good, I'm curious to see if it will help my lungs. I don't know if my issue is allergies or not, but based on how I put this thing together, it should be significantly helpful for actual allergies.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 03-01-2024

In spite of yet another series of challenges, I am almost finished building Allergy Relief Aid 5.11G. It should be available for purchase or subscription within 48 hours. Unless there are more challenges... but it is almost here. Based on what I have seen of the script, and what I have seen from the models, this program very much intrigues me. I am very much looking forward to seeing what it is capable of.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 03-02-2024

SHA256 hash values:

[shannon@LW520PCL Compressed]$ sha256sum *

3663596fd01d8e53fac341e443fe70f70d27b8a8508537c8922e735192542885 Allergy_Relief_Aid_5p11G_HDA_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).flac

fc8b042898893d326fed9848a019be1573138d4d814c48ed568795d772601310 Allergy_Relief_Aid_5p11G_HDA_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).flac

b3c86cf2109043c6ef5751c6dca14fb93c045ee996f40dc70d634b94d07b8883 Allergy_Relief_Aid_5p11G_HDA_Masked_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf).flac

da886cae3e7403f8d243da5c253107ea4060cb1d1845f1728f61ebc0e28033a9 Allergy_Relief_Aid_5p11G_HDA_Masked_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream).flac

a3693f67f911c7dcf4b53ffba401d7eca0b88647aba7fd4c3e7c0d9dfa8b3973 Allergy_Relief_Aid_5p11G_HDA_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_(Silent).flac

[shannon@LW520PCL Compressed]$ sha256sum *.txt

8689c571b437721cdc5635f5ff6f54f59d911564ae8da95769291b365e218b2a Allergy_Relief_Aid_5p11G_SHA256Sum_Hashes.txt

[shannon@LW520PCL Compressed]$

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 03-03-2024

I am pleased to announce... Allergy Relief Aid 5.11G!

Get it here:

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/allergy-relief-aid-5-11g-type-a-b-c-d-hybrid

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 03-04-2024

Found a potential issue with Allergy Relief Aid. I don't now if it is for sure an issue, or if it is if it would even matter, but I am not taking any chances. So I have disabled it in the store and I'm rebuilding it.

I know, you guys were lining up for it, and there is so much disappointment that it's not currently accessible. Wink

But in case anyone wants it, that's why it's not currently available. Should be back around evening Eastern US time on the 5th of March.