Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-13-2023

I am pleased to announce the availability of our newest addition to the titles library: Overcoming Erectile Dysfunction v2 For Men 50+! Get your copy here:

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/overcoming-erectile-dysfunction-v2-for-men-50-5-11g-type-a-b-c-d-hybrid

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-18-2023

Alright, back to work.

Because of New Years, I am going to build Ultra Success 5.11G next. The models indicate this should have a completely new script, so I am going to be on a time crunch, because it will need to have a web of inter-supporting statements. But I can do this. Already underway.

While I am doing that I'll be looking at the best ways to upgrade ME and EHPRA.

Ultra Success 5.11G is already looking very interesting, but I'm currently testing OED for men 50+. Not really having ED, but I need to understand what it does. For the first couple days, my sex drive and response just crashed to zero. The 3rd day, it started breaking through, being smothered, breaking through. Apparently, some part of me did not want to execute, but I'm definitely executing now. Today it's definitely doing interesting things. I haven't had this kind of or level of ambient arousal without a specific cause in a very long time! This is what I had to deal with all the time in my teens and early 20's. I can definitely see this program doing it's job.

Planning to do one cycle of this program (9 days total) to understand it better and then probably go back to Money Magnet.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-22-2023

Ultra Success 5.11G is coming along nicely, and making me want to use it. It's looking good.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-27-2023

I am very close to finished with building and publishing Ultra Success 5.11G, but because of the holidays and the associated celebrations my neighbors insist on doing with city-level fireworks that I cannot escape while I am in my office, or the need to literally drive off to some other location to preserve my sanity as a result, I am not sure this will be finished before the end of the month.

As a result, I have decided to open pre-orders, with a special price for those who pre-order. The pre-orders will become available soon (sometime in the next hour or two from my post of this, I believe), and will only have purchase option available. Subscriptions will only become available after full publication. The special pre-order price will no longer be in effect when the program is fully published.

I will announce the pre-order availability when I am done setting up the product description page as much as I can do before publishing the program fully.

EDIT: I have to set a specific time for the pre-order price to be available, so will set that it ends at 11:30 PM on December 31st, 2023, Eastern US time. The special price adjustment will automatically be applied during checkout, but may not appear on the product page. You will get $45 (10%) off if you pre-order.

Well, apparently there's some sort of issue which is preventing me from making the payment buttons work, so I'll hand this off to Steve to look at and when he gets it solved, we'll let you know and publish the pre-order. Thank you for your patience.

Ultra Success 5.11G is now available for pre-order.  You will get a special price of $45 off if you pre-order Ultra Success 5.11G before 11:30 PM on December 31st, 2023 Eastern US time.  Pre-orders will remain available after that at regular price, until the program is finished and published fully.  I expect that it will be published fully shortly before or after New Year's.  I'm working as fast as I can while doing this right, but dealing with various delays and interruptions that are out of my hands to prevent or avoid, so in order to make this work for the end-of-year push, I'm making it available for pre-order at a special price.  The price will be automatically adjusted in the cart, but may not display on the product page.

When the program becomes available fully, the files will automatically populate on the download page and you can download them then.  

Please do not try to subscribe.  There is nothing yet to subscribe to!  You will only end up buying me a superyacht, and forcing me to retire to spend my time having fun instead of working.

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/ultra-success-5-11g-type-a-b-c-d-hybrid

Thank you for your patronage, and have a very happy new year!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-31-2023

I'd like to thank all of you who have supported IML and me through purchasing and or subscribing to something.  It's because of you that we exist, and I can pay my bills and taxes and keep doing this.  2023 has been a rough year for me in some ways.  IML is in the midst of some very big changes taking place behind the scenes.  Once things settle down again, I'm hoping to be in a position to be able to make some changes as a result that will bring improvements for us all. 

2024 is looking like it's going to be a very good year, with 6G finally being finished and a number of other changes that I'm hoping I can implement that will improve things yet further.  I'm really looking forward to 6G, because it's designed to be about 2x faster to build each title than 5.11G is, while being significantly better than 5.11G in terms of effectiveness.  I'm really hoping that mt calculations have been correct in this, but ultimately we can only know for sure after I start building and testing the 6G prototype experimental.  Not sure exactly when that program will get built, but it will most likely be in the first three months of 2024.

I'm also hoping that 6G enables me to create titles in certain directions and of certain types that have been outside of my reach so far.  2024 will be exciting just because of 6G, but that is not going to be the only reason it will be something to look forward to; I have been doing R&D and experiments in the background for a long time now that are guiding me to understanding things that will allow me to potentially produce titles that will be exceptionally valuable for a lot of people in 2024.  I don't know enough specifics yet to be more certain or specific than that, but there's a lot of good stuff in the pipeline for 2024 (and 2025!).

Here's wishing all of you a happy, safe and peaceful New Year's, even if for you, it's already January 1st.

As for Ultra Success 5.11G... time is almost up for getting it at the special introductory price!  The price goes to $450/copy right around midnight Eastern US time.  So if you haven't gotten it yet, get it while you can still get the special introductory price!

It currently looks like it will be published on Jan 1st or 2nd.

And thank you to all of those who work on behalf of IML, behind the scenes or not.  You are all extremely important to making IML live and breathe, and it literally would not exist without your efforts.  I could not do this all by myself!  You rock.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-02-2024

Alright... so lots of unexpected BS to distract me from work, everything from nail in tire to car repair appointments to having to care for a sick GF to acting as chauffeur because she can't drive while this sick... but I'm almost ready to start uploading the files for US 5.11G. That process will probably require some hours, but hopefully I will have them available for those who pre-ordered later tonight.

PLEASE don't use it until I get a chance to figure out the usage patterns, which will be done tomorrow. I'm going as fast as interruptions and doing it right will allow.

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum *

d83b3a9e04923485d11d186ebc93ae5ddc613ed1ac6b3668ec00e30855954270 Ultra_Success_5p11G_HDA_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).flac

d468b72cc6df664ed7fbe4bbaf11a3b31daae8b4c6ef787affb7424e4356e3a3 Ultra_Success_5p11G_HDA_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).flac

de97ee5826bbef68b7badda16164db3259f80deb58c7917b76d0f0783d2fb385 Ultra_Success_5p11G_HDA_Masked_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf).flac

0f35e82dfaa78e68646ab1541e5b93cbaaf588ddec7bb365cc935e9009e22e3a Ultra_Success_5p11G_HDA_Masked_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream).flac

70df7fb9881b3bb60bfd1c36819eaa89f016dce282c7ad23835363e68baf8a18 Ultra_Success_5p11G_HDA_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_(Silent).flac

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum *.txt

72e718264238e8c768416c92328d6aaf7b20729730860bd55b55e668f0a349e7 Ultra_Success_5p11^_SHA256Sum_Hashes.txt

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$

You may notice, no .zips. Why? It occurs to me that .zips give no benefit. They take time to make and use up disk space and bandwidth, but there is no compression. The FLACs are already as compressed as they're going to get. And whatever convenience one might get from choosing one file over five to download is balanced out by the fact that as far as I can tell, most people don't even use them. So I'm going to stop making them. It will save time, money, disk space and bandwidth, with virtually no downside.

FLACs are uploading now. Remember, please do not use them until I have had a chance to figure out usage patterns.

Okay, so US 5.11G is now active, but instructions are not going to be done until tomorrow (Jan 3rd, 2023 Eastern US time). Please don't use it until then. Ben, please make sure that subscriptions work. I have un-done everything I did to make them not work; I don't know what else you did to make them not work.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-03-2024

Now calculating usage patterns. The signal-to-noise ratio isn't great right now, so I'm having to run the models several times more than usual to extract a clear answer, but it's happening and I'm on it. At current rate of progress, I estimate that I should be finished around 8 PM tonight, Eastern US time.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-03-2024

The instructions for Ultra Success have been calculated, and the program is now active again.

I am apparently having so much trouble because I'm getting sick. I am going to finish updating the description tomorrow, as I'm very tired from finding the usage patterns under these conditions.

Have fun. And if you find yourself unable to subscribe, should you wish to, please send Ben an email on the back end requesting help.

Enjoy Ultra Success 5.11G!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-07-2024

Just to touch base... GF and I are really sick. Given how this thing we have is acting, I am not sure when we'll be better. Yesterday I went from sick as a dog to thinking I was over it to now I have slept 14 hours for the second day in a row and I am even sicker than I was yesterday at my worst. So it's going to probably be a bit longer before I can come back and do anything.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-12-2024

Alright... starting to come back from the dead. Been scrambling to catch up and take care of what was possible to take care of that was critical yesterday and today. I'll be back shortly, a day or so, to try to catch up on the forum.