Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-27-2023

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum *

556aceb943c5cfc0a7038185e1e1132217d9cc2f26fc80dbab25defe5e1cd2ac X4A-1511_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).flac

d290cbccce80524778360e22474ec33f7633c2813a21d5b58c07296f8f2e2b48 X4A-1511_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).flac

624fb795d5ae9bc351be0b8695f8cd1c4c235b5a4026dfbe2822136c49b11409 X4A-1511_Masked_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf).flac

1e2c44d1600f9655a1feedfe5e270583a98c14922c40ff2a33b91bbf0020f7c2 X4A-1511_Masked_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream).flac

b9383c04d7f51e3724d6a3c41ab16958deed2a1610e6bc66fc199be709026c26 X4A-1511_Subliminal_Audio_5.11G.zip

d74ee3e28a404d35fb41b312de2681c0d57f6b29082b885854e5c9daef9aa368 X4A-1511_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_(Silent).flac

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum *.txt

dc1f569e5137307c78c3758d6c2f3f736236d4c16a644735acfe4ed1d7a0dba0 X4A-1511_SHA256Sum_Hashes.txt

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-28-2023

Currently calculating usage patterns for X4A-1511, after which it will be published. Not long now!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-28-2023

Now announcing the newest addition to our shop: X4A-1511!

You can get your copy or subscription here:

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/x4a-1511-5-11g-type-a-b-c-d

Thank you for your support of IML and me. I hope you enjoy this new addition!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-01-2023

Please be aware that my previous statement that our refund policy was that you get a refund within 60 days of an upgrade, and it will be free, was in error.  I remembered it incorrectly.  Our refund policy on upgrades  is as follows:

Quote:17. If we publish a new version of a program within 30 (thirty) days of your purchase of that program's immediately previous version, you are eligible for a free upgrade if the two programs are the same price, or an upgrade at the difference of their prices if they are not. For example, you purchase Overcoming Fear v2 on April 12th, 2021.  We then release Overcoming Fear version 3.0 within 30 days of that purchase.  In that case, you would be eligible to request an upgrade.  If the price of v3 is equal to or less than the price of v2, then you would get a free upgrade.  If the price of v3 is more than v2, you would be eligible to upgrade for only the difference in their prices.

Because the error was on my part, those of you who upgraded to X4A-1511 because you purchased X4A-1000 within 60 days of me publishing it (instead of 30) and got it for free (instead of paying the $150 difference in prices) will not be asked for anything.  I accept responsibility for my mistake, and you got a deal as a result.  But moving forward, this is the policy.

Also note that there have been changes to our refund policy, so it is worth your time to go back and read it again.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-01-2023

I have decided to take a short break from MM and run X4A-1511 for a couple days so that I have some experience with it myself. Have been so slammed lately that I have forgotten for the last 4 days to run MM, so this is hopefully not going to generate (too much) turbulence.

I felt the aura start projecting more than an hour before I even realized I was going to run it, and it is strong... feels like auric fire projecting from me. As before with the "sun on my skin" thing, except now I can feel it emanating from me, flowing out of me, not just "sun on my skin". Should be interesting to see how GF and others respond.

Will be getting back to MM after this short commercial break.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-02-2023

This is Day 2 of me running X4A-1511 and I have had several experiences just today that were unusual, and in one case, completely unprecedented in multiple directions and multiple ways all at once.

I just went to deposit my paycheck at the bank (yes, still use paper checks, had some issues setting up direct deposit, blah blah blah) and had the following happen (for the first time in the 32 years I have been with this bank, no less):
1. The teller, who has served me multiple times in the past, was unusually chatty and upbeat.
2. The woman running the drive through window came over to stand next to my teller and talk to me, not once, but twice; I have NEVER seen that happen, ever, even once.
3. I asked how to order more business checks, and instead of sending me to a banker and taking the next person in line (as happened in the past), my teller asked a (female) banker to come over and help her order the checks, while saying she didn't want to learn how to do it, but she was going to for me... neither of those things has ever happened before.
4. I ended up having not one, but two female bankers come over to help her and me order the checks. That has never happened before.
5. The second banker gave me not one, but two different discounts on my business checks, without being asked. THAT has never happened before either, even one discount.

That was ONE of three separate incidents like that which happened today.

I don't wanna hear any BS about X4A-1511 doesn't work. I've had SIX different women react along these lines to me just today so far, and this is day 2!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-04-2023

I have a little surprise for you guys. I have been working on something in the background for a long time, a little here and a little there and it's finally ready. It may not be of interest to a lot of you, and if that's true, great! I hope nobody ever has to deal with what this is aimed at helping with. But if you or someone you know has to deal with this condition... this experience is designed to help with it. It'll be ready to publish within the next 48 hours, and then I'm back to working on OED.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-04-2023

More X4A-1511 adventures: this morning at breakfast had a woman who'd been sitting with her husband at the outer edge of my aura strike up a conversation with us as she walked by while leaving. That never happens.

Went into a shop run by a friend of mine, and she was turning read about her face and chest, and ended up giving us hugs twice... she's never turned red like that, and she's also never given us repeated hugs.

Went to a celebratory dinner for GF and had a server who has refused to serve us for at least the last year decide that she was happy to serve us. This particular server is an exceptionally attractive woman in her mid 30's, and she's married. As far as I can tell, she stopped being willing to serve us right around the time I was testing X4A-1000, and has never served us since. Not only did she take us as customers, she also delivered a very good attitude and very good service. Normally she seems more restrained than that. I don't know why she stopped serving us, but my guess was that she was too responsive to me using X4A-1000. GF and I are both absolutely stunned at this development. Since she stopped serving us, the only time she's said a word to us was during a short run of Aura of Love by me.

Mind blown.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-05-2023

Last night, GF initiated. She doesn't like to initiate, she wants me to. It was hard to stop myself from initiating, as this program has me significantly higher in sex drive than normal. But on the evening of Day 4, she initiated. So we know it works for women who don't like to initiate, as long as they get enough exposure to your aura.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-06-2023

Suspiciously, I am unable to get the payment options to work for the new program, and I am unable to get the app we use for back end communication to let me log in to alert those who could help me.

Not pleased right now.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-06-2023

So right after posting that I thought it wasn't going to be possible... I am now able to publish the new experience, and everything seems to be working.

So without further ado... please welcome to our portfolio...

Migraine Headache Reliever 5.111G.

If you or someone you know has migraine headaches, this may be what you've been looking for. Check it out:

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/migraine-headache-reliever-5-11g-type-a-b-c-d

Now back to OED.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-13-2023

Latest update:

I'm back on MM 5.11G, and boy am I glad to be. X4A is fun, but it doesn't get me to focus on making money like MM does.

I'm also working on OED again, and I think I am almost done developing the key script. We are about to see if anything else in the list makes it in, or if I start working on config and build at this point.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-13-2023

I think we are done developing the Key Script for Overcoming Erectile Dysfunction v2 in 5.11G. My eyes are melting, so I'll verify tomorrow after breakfast, but I think we're done. If we are, I can start calculating impact configuration, and then start building. Looking good!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-15-2023

I am finished developing the Key Script for Overcoming Erectile Dysfunction, and have started on the configuration calculations. And surprise! The models are indicating that I need to build two different variants of this program at two different impact levels: one for those under 50 years old, and one for those 50 and older. I'm glad I checked for this. Not so glad I have to calculate config for and then build two different variants, but this is the best way forward.

The good news is, I have found the best way to calculate the impact ratings for 5.11G subliminal experiences, and this should reduce the calculation times for these programs by a noticeable amount. The bad news is, this means that it'll be me publishing one variant this month, and one variant next month.

Back to the grind.