Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 06-29-2023

The following changes have been made to the description of CM:

Q: Can 5.11G subliminals be used with other subliminals and mind programming?

A: 5.11G subliminals in general, no. It should be possible to use CM with one other program, presuming that CM is not over-used each day. Be aware that some goals may conflict with CM's effects. If you are going to use it this way please monitor the interactions between the programs closely, and if there is significant disruption or one damages the effects of the other, choose one and stop using the other.

Q: What happens if I use it too frequently?

A: ... 2. ... When using it as a sleep aid, if you find it becomes difficult to wake up, reduce your exposure and find a balance between falling asleep easily and waking up on time.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-06-2023

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Crowdsourcing-ideas-for-Money-Magnet-5-11G

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-17-2023

Alright... so I am done developing the actual key script for Money Magnet 5.11G.  Now I have to build the framework scripting, and then we can start BUILDING THIS BEAST!  Booyah!

By the way, I'm gonna tell you right now... this program is NOT designed to make you do better when you gamble.  Why?  Because no matter what I do, I have to contend with REALITY.  And reality says, games are chance are not going to be predictable - at least not easily and uniformly so.  And so no matter how much I do to allow you to influence them, you're never going to be consistently beating the house.  I can help you, but I can't alter reality to that you always win, or even consistently make money gambling.  To do that requires a lot of knowledge, wisdom, skill and money, on top of, as Kenny Rogers used to sing, "knowing when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run."  Unfortunately, the people who have the knowledge, wisdom, skill and understanding to make money consistently as a gambler are very rare, and so the rest will end up taking something like that as being a free pass to gamble away all their money and then get mad at me when reality doesn't turn into a Hollywood movie for them because they ran Money Magnet.

So... I do nothing in this program specifically to help you make money gambling.  Any source of money that won't result in debt or other problems?  Sure, we got you.  But gambling?  No.  Sorry, the stupid people ruined that for everyone.

Money Magnet is impressing me regardless, because it's designed well and it's got some serious hotness in it for sure.  I'm gonna pounce on this baby the very moment it's done being built!  And you better get you some, too, because if you all vote for a sub and then don't buy it, guess what I think of your votes?  That's right!  If you want to be able to vote for what you want me to build, and have it matter, you need to ask for what you want, and then vote with your wallet.  Otherwise, I'm going to let the models vote for you. 

So get you some Money Magnet and get crack-a-lackin', people!  It's time to ride this train!  She's not far from done now.  It's been way too long since I built this thing.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-20-2023

Currently working my way through the configuration of Money Magnet's key script. Once that's done, I'll be able to start building. Part of the upgrade to 5.11G is that the build approach allows me to work faster during the build, helping to offset some of the complexity that 5.9-5.10-5.11 have introduced that slowed me down. Hoping this speeds things up enough to allow me to return to building a new title at least 2x a month.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-20-2023

A step that used to take 2-3 days has, given the new build method, just been revealed to need only 2 hours in 5.11G. Not too shabby. I'll be able to actually build MM tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Very pleased with this speed of progress! Looking forward to seeing this thing in action for myself.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-22-2023

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum *

a3ec559697510f946546280467448c759b1b28685a9374b88821626bd04c77d4 Money_Magnet_5p11G_Hybrid_Subliminal_HDA_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).flac

93968e6f1ca376522641dfca5899bb5b1d0eb919cabf62c55f5abde259f4eee9 Money_Magnet_5p11G_Hybrid_Subliminal_HDA_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).flac

8fe97bdc6107b46097d9b8c996864b6512c986da0747e66d8db9732041e2b928 Money_Magnet_5p11G_Masked_Subliminal_HDA_(Ocean_Surf).flac

c51fdd4b2c4cb55bf77c57b149ef40ae28a9d13614e182179ee1d36abff8ac71 Money_Magnet_5p11G_Masked_Subliminal_HDA_(Trickling_Stream).flac

a4b8e09710e74ba6bd7eb48163b878ece24b2628b6c19d29ea5a982c3c7a54fa Money_Magnet_5p11G_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_HDA_(Silent).flac

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum *.txt

1ffced1f532761d3844e325651931abc2cd65ffc8e9897d0c73c250f619d4fc0 Money_Magnet_5p11G_SHA256Sum_Hashes.txt

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$

And who will be the first? Will I get to use Money Magnet before anyone else gets it? It's already on my phone, but I won't be able to use it until after I have breakfast tomorrow... who will be the first?

At 4 minutes after midnight local time, I proudly give you...

Money Magnet 5.11G.

Enjoy.

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/money-magnet-5-11g-type-a-b-c-d

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-23-2023

It appears I made a mistake when I was setting up the streaming options for the program. That has been corrected now, and should stream correctly. However, instead of going to the streaming page, it took you to the download page.

Anyone who downloaded it when they had ordered streaming will need to delete all copies of it that they downloaded, and revert to streaming only. Otherwise, it will trigger the Anti-Piracy Script.

I'm sure nobody did that, but on the off chance that someone did... just a friendly heads up.

And than you for the heads up on this mistake to the person who pointed it out to us.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-31-2023

I have de-activated PayPal, and made Maverick available. Get it while it's up!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 08-12-2023

Working on building Experimental #2.

Working on configuring OGSF.

And need to report something really surprising.

Yesterday, GF had oral surgery, sleep dentistry, where they gave her general anesthetic and put her out completely to remove all four of her wisdom teeth at once. This procedure is very, very painful, and they prescribe some serious (and dangerous) painkillers to deal with this level of pain. Hydrocodone, in this case. They also prescribed Ibuprofen 800 mg.

Yesterday I gave her an I800 after she came to enough to be coherent, and she was in significant pain even before the general anesthetic wore off. That helped for about an hour and a half before she was almost in tears with the pain. Then, I gave her one of the hydrocodone pills, and only one. I don't like addictive substances, and neither does she. But she was fulfilling my requirements, which were "crying in pain". That kept her going several hours until bed time, when she took another I800, which allowed her to fall asleep.

This morning, she woke up and was in serious pain. She took an I800 and that brought it down to what she rated an 8/10,. Then she asked if there was anything else we could do for her pain. I suggested General Pain Relief Prototype 18 "Elwood", and transferred a copy to her phone, and away she went with it playing on loop at maximum volume ultrasonic through speakers.

An hour later I asked how she was feeling, and what she rated the pain. She said, "1 out of 10. It's not so much pain as it's discomfort." That dropped my jaw. Ibuprophen 800 only brought it down to 8/10, but GPR-P18 at max volume ultrasonic brought it down from 8/10 to 1/10?!

Then she felt well enough to be complaining that she was bored, and asked me to drive her to the local Goodwill resale shop so she could shop for good quality used clothes. She does this to re-sell them as a business. I was again impressed, and drove her there knowing she would be without painkillers for at least 4 hours, which means that she would be relying on GPR-P18 only for pain relief, because the I800 would wear off before that. She didn't think of that. I was expecting her to ask me to bring her something for the pain before a couple hours was up, but she never did. In fact it was 4 hours and 20 minutes when she contacted me to get her. When I got her I asked how she was for pain. She said, "It's a 2 out of 10." I asked if she realized that the chemical painkillers had worn off, and she said that she did. Boh of us are very impressed with how well it works, and she had now been 10 hours without chemical pain relievers at all, using only GPR-P18. She hasn't complained of pain once, and reports that her pain is currently at a 1/10, which she calls "just light discomfort".

I am quite impressed. It normally takes a week or more of constant painkiller use to deal with this type of oral surgery. It looks like we'll have a couple of bottles of painkillers to throw away here shortly. Go GPR-P18!

Shout out to GPR-p20, coming to a subliminal shop near you... when I have the time.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 08-15-2023

I don't know how normal this is... but GF only used chemical painkillers on the day of and the day after the quadruple wisdom tooth extraction, and then only used GPR P18 from then on. Her pain level while using GPR-P18 only ranged from a high of 2/10 to a low of 0/10, and 0/10 has been the vast majority of her experience. We still have 98% of the ibuprofen 800's she was prescribed, and only missing one of the hydrocodones. Time to get rid of those.

Color me seriously impressed. The only downside is that she's been listening to it 24/7 and that means my efforts to use MM have met with her efforts to use GPR, and my brain is being overloaded and exhausted again. Forced to use caffeine again to be productive, which I have been trying to avoid because of my elevated blood pressure issue.

GPR-P18 doesn't work that well for every cause of pain - we know it's not great for aggravated pain sources or direct nerve pain, and that means it's also potentially not very good for sources of pain caused by active unchecked infections too, but it certainly shines where it isn't dealing with one of those situations. I am looking forward to when I have a chance to build GPR-P20. I can only imagine how well that will work, given the massive upgrade it gets from going from 5.75G to 5.11G in one step.

Still working on config for OGSF v2. Had to start over again three or four times on the config of the Key Script, and now am doing final config calculations for that. Hoping this will be done tomorrow.

When I work on the program after OGSF v2, which program from this list do you prefer I focus on? Overcoming Pre-mature Ejaculation, or Overcoming Erectile Dysfunction? This is not a guarantee that I will choose the title you request regardless of who many "votes" it gets, I am just curious which one is more desired right now. And don't ask me for both in one. I will end up building whichever one the models tell me will work better given my current level of knowledge and technology. But which of those do you guys want more?

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 08-19-2023

I am still working on OGSF v2. There are two sections of script that needed to be configured, and have framing script built, and now I am tagging and processing those two sections. This is big... it's not going to be like I thought. It will take me at least 2-3 days more just to finish processing these sections of script before I can build this thing. OGSF is HUGE.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 08-21-2023

Today at breakfast, and then again while working, I had experiences that strongly make me suspect that I am getting TID from an experimental I haven't even built yet, never mind tested. The interesting thing is, this thing isn't supposed to have any aura or auric effects, or use P6. Theoretically, then, I should have had neither of those experiences! What the heck is going on?