Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-27-2023

Seeing definite progress concerning my lungs healing with OPH. I am quite frankly astonished, not only that it's working (since more than 10 years of efforts have consistently failed before this), but also how quickly I'm making progress. I'm only on cycle 3 and I've made very obvious progress that has allowed me to cough much less, and have much less lung irritation. Not finished yet, but I finally can be cautiously optimistic that I will have completely healed my lungs. I'm guessing by my current rate of progress that my lungs should be completely finished healing within 2-3 months from now. Amazing.

Of course after that there's other things that need healing, too. But my lungs are Priority #1, and for the first time I have a glimmer of hope that there is a real solution in using OPH.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-28-2023

I've disabled PayPal and enabled Maverick.  Plans are currently to offer it until the end of April, 2023.  Get your copy while you can, because I'm not sure when we'll be offering it again.

Get it here!

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/maverick-5-9g-type-a-b-c-d

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-30-2023

I was getting excited for my lungs being close to irritation free, and then I walked into a store and encountered someone wearing cheap fragrance. He wasn't even wearing too much of it - but it irritated my lungs for the rest of the day and I decided to use Nyquil again last night. I probably didn't need to, given how quickly and easily I fell asleep without coughing, before it could have kicked in. And the irritation and coughing was much less than it would have been in the past. But I'm still not out of the woods just yet.

Still struggling to get the models working well because of my focus and concentration being less than usual, so I'm not ready to work yet. But progress is definitely being made.

Thank you to all who have helped me out this month, especially those who bought something and made it possible for me to make it through this month without having to worry because I can't yet work. Much appreciated.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 05-04-2023

I finally passed my tests to verify that I am safe to work again, and spent today deciding what to work on. Ran the list through the models, and what took the top spot was rather surprising, but it makes sense. I have begun working on it. Step 1 is to make additions to the skeleton script that will advance us towards 6G. I'm on that part right now, and when that's done, I will start working on the skeleton script.

What is it? I'll surprise you. Some of you will love this and some will take a pass, but I think this will become a very popular title.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 05-10-2023

Currently working on the skeleton script additions that will allow me to create 5.11G. This will not yet result in 5.11G, but it will be the next step, after these additions are finished. So the program I am working on right now is Sex Optimizer For Couples, but that is not a hard set thing yet. I'd say it's about 70% likely at this point, but it still needs to pass another round of checks later. It would be designed basically to allow couples of any combination of male and/or female to experience optimal sex, making it easier for her to cross the finish line and easier for him to get erections and keeping himself until he wants to orgasm. All while making the experience optimally pleasurable and enjoyable, and helping the couple to focus on each others needs and desires in such a way that sex is as enjoyable as possible for them both.

The additions to the key script are pretty complex and difficult to develop at this point, because we're getting closer to 6G now. This is hopefully the last step before we can develop 5.11G, but it may take me more than one more 5.10G release to do it.

Once I have the script additions finished that enable 5.11G,m the next step will be to build the proper scripting structure to frame them the way they need to be framed in 5.11G, which should give them a big boost in effectiveness. And from that point the next step should be 6G. Going from 5.11G to 6G is going to require that I develop a script module based on a concept that is perhaps the most complex I have ever tried to develop, and I'm sure it will not be a quick process. The good news is, this step will only require that I develop one module. The Kingpin module, the crowning glory, the One Ring To Rule Them All.

So what I'm expecting is that we will have 1 or 2 more releases in 5.10G and then we will begin 5.11G, and that will continue until I have figured out, developed and tested the Kingpin Module that steps us up to 6G. Then I will build a 6G beta program to test the effectiveness of the Kingpin module, and spend some time verifying that it works as intended in real life. That's the plan.

I don't know how long testing the 6G beta will require. 6G is going to be only one module addition from 5.11G, but that one module is going to significantly change how the entire script works, how powerful, effective and efficient it is, how it is managed and how it is built. It should make the whole script work much better, and make it much easier to manage and build, as well as significantly faster and easier to build. And it should make 6G what it was intended to be, which is the best I can possibly create for a long, long time. The goal is a truly "Press Play, Get Results" type of experience for any goal.

Once 6G is finished being developed and tested, the goal will shift to building out the entire library of experiences in 6G so they're all uniform in power and ability. That should take quite some time, but it will also mean that you don't have to worry because different programs are in different generations of technological advancement.

That's what's been going on since I started back to working. When I get to the point that I finally finish verifying the title I'll be building next, I'll get back to you and let you know what's going on from there.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 05-16-2023

Been working on the Skeleton Script additions. I decided that I was gonna add them all in this title, instead of spreading it out to 2 or 3 titles. Now that they're pretty much added, I realize that I'm only one step away from 5.11G, so I might as well do that too. Not sure how long that'll take, but the script additions are looking good and that has me excited. I'm gonna spend today finishing up script additions and if I have time, getting started on 5.11G. Got to build the frame to allow the script additions from 5.9G and 5.10G to achieve their maximum expression of power and effectiveness. This process may take 2 days or it may take 14. I don't know yet. It's going to depend on how complex the framing script has to be to do the job.

5.11G should be a significant step up from 5.10G, and if you haven't experienced 5.10G, it'll probably be a very different experience from 5.9G and lower. Once I have 5.11G set up, I start working on 6G. 6G is going to take a while to develop, and I have to test the effectiveness of the Kingpin Script, because it is possible that what it's trying to do must be done in a different way than I'm going to try to do it on the first try. So 6G isn't right around the corner, but we are definitely close now. Probably just 3 to 6 months away. Finally!

I can't wait to see 5.11G in action, in the mean time.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 05-20-2023

In the news on my end, OPH is making progress with my lungs, slowly but surely, and my cough is getting slower to show up, there is less reaction to most irritants, and it fades out faster than before. I am pleased.

Have spent the last 5 days dealing with various BS taking me away from being able to work. It has become very frustrating. I am very close to finished doing Skeleton Script Additions, ridiculously close, but I'm not done yet and I can't finish today. Again.

Tomorrow I am going to have no option to work, again, because of other things I know will be required of me in various places in multiple cities, and which will finish sometime after 11 PM. That just frustrates me even more. I am tempted to simply refuse to attend to those responsibilities and work instead, but that will cause serious problems. Regardless, that may be what happens regardless, because I am sick to death of these interruptions, even though some of them were literally life saving level of importance.

So the plan now is, finish script additions and then start working on the Key Script of the next title. How f'ed up is that? I still haven't been able to start working on the damned Key Script. I will be lucky to get anything out this month, and I'm not sure I can, but I will try.

The current title is, as I mentioned, Sex Optimizer for Couples. This isn't going to be just making sex feel as good as it can physically. There's a lot more to this, and this is going to be where I start working on the bases for things like Overcoming Pre-mature Ejaculation, Overcoming Erectile Dysfunction and the like. This will also be the first 5.11G sub, and it will be the first sub I have ever created that has gender specific scripting for both male and female listeners in the same program. I'm planning to make this one of two programs that are aimed at making couples have better relationships. SOFC is going to be complex, intricate and very advanced in many ways, and should be pretty awesome if the design I have in mind works as intended.

I think based on some preliminary pings of the future regarding 5.11G that it should be a significant improvement from 5.10 and 5.9G. I'll know more when we get the thing finished and it's easier to get a clearer look at the future, but I was surprised at what the preliminary pings were throwing up.

This program is going to be aimed at any type of couple from friends with benefits to boyfriend/girlfriend to fiance to married and couples of any combination of male or female, as well as relationships with any number of significant others. So it will be useful for any two or more people who consider themselves in a relationship with some sort of significant other, regardless of if they are gay, straight, bisexual polyamorous, polygamous, polygynous, polyandrous, etc.

I don't yet know what 5.11G will cost to buy or subscribe to. Will figure that out once I have this built.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 05-22-2023

Between how much work it has taken to get the skeleton script ready and upgraded to 5.11G (and I'm not even finished yet), and how complex Sex Optimizer for Couples is going to be to script, configure and build, and how much time I have list in the last 6 days to various random un-ending and seemingly unlimited interruptions, I am thinking that I don't have time to do that and be able to release it this month. So I'm now looking for a title I can build in a small number of statements that will allow me to make a suitably valuable and worthwhile program, but do so in a shorter amount of time, so I can get something out this month.

I havem some ideas, and will be exploring them, but if there is anything you guys want in particular that you think fits that criterion, please feel free to make suggestions.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 05-28-2023

From now until the end of this month, Maverick will be available for your purchasing pleasure. Naturally, PayPal has been de-activated during this time.

Enjoy!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 06-05-2023

It has been hard going since the accident. Not because of the accident, per se... the effects of that seemed to have faded out after a week or two. What's killing me now is that they've got me on a medication for a condition they discovered while I was being checked out as a result of the accident, and this medication is making adjustments that require ~ a month to make, and while it's being adjusted, I am generally too spacey to get answers from the models that have sufficient confidence to be useful.

Problem arises in that the first med they gave me did nothing, then they gave me one that worked somewhat and made me spacey, and now they've prescribed one that's doing more, but has effectively re-set my spacey state because it's doing more.

I am finding it incredibly challenging to work, because this means that it takes me 10x longer to achieve a sufficient level of confidence than usual, if I can at all. Many days, I just give up and go do something else. As a result, the progress has been very slow on the 5.11G skeleton script configuration because this is important and I cannot afford to make mistakes with this.

Additionally, I am getting answers from the models when the confidence is high that I have never seen the likes of before, so it requires me to do what I call "challenge testing", where I independently calculate the answers multiple separate times to effectively challenge the answer to prove that it is correct through repetition. So now I'm working 10x slower, on days I can work, and having to repeat work at least five separate times.

On top of that, instead of allowing me to calculate the config settings for the 5.8G, 5.9G and 5.10G skeleton script additions all in one go, I have to calculate each one separately. So now we're taking a job that should have taken a day or two under normal conditions and making it take a very long time. It is frustrating, but I am making progress as possible. It is of course most important that this be done correctly, not quickly.

Given the difficulty I am having, and how unusual the answers are, the first 5.11G program is currently planned to be a test program, which I may or may not release for sale. I'm not sure what it will do yet, but it'll have to be something that can be verified relatively quickly.

So I am not just radio silent and not doing anything... I'm doing my best, but until the damned meds stop making the adjustments that make me spacey, I cannot work anywhere near a normal speed. Nothing goes out that I'm not confident in.

That's what is happening on my end.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 06-07-2023

Config calculations were finished yesterday, finally, and they have passed testing and challenge testing so far. Now today I begin building the framing script for them. This is going to be unusually complex for a few reasons, so I again have to approach it with a slow, methodical approach and triple check everything. Fortunately, this isn't going to take nearly as long as calculating the configs.

Once that is done, I need to select a title to build as a test bed. Right now I'm leaning towards something like Advanced Stress Relief or Sleep Induction Aid or maybe an aphrodisiac, since those can be verified to work or not work as desired quickly.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 06-10-2023

Alright, so on June 10th, 2023, the 5.11G skeleton script was finally finished. I think. I say I think because for the last three days I thought I was finished, and each time I discovered more work that needed to be done. That's what happens with a 120+ page long skeleton script.

Anyway, now I am going to build a test program. I appreciate those of you who tried to make suggestions. Unfortunately the suggestions aren't quite suitable, and in an effort to save time I'm just going to build a test program that will either act as an aphrodisiac or a deep calmative, depending on which needs less key scripting. The deep calmative seems likelier, but the aphrodisiac would be more fun to test. Regardless, I don't know how long this will take to build because I have never built a 5.11G sub before. I'll give the test program three days of testing, and if it works as desired, I'll publish it and then start working on something more conventionally interesting.

Then again, if the program is a calmative and it does what I think it will do, it could be very useful in several different important directions.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 06-11-2023

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Customer-s-Choice-5-11G-Title

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 06-12-2023

Boom. Back to calculating configs. This *should* be the last one, since the others should not need to be calculated except for specific titles. Let's hope.