Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-03-2023

So today is my first day of "off" from X4A-1000. Today at breakfast, we had one of the servers come over and give us both hugs and tell us she loved us. Another server who came in on her day off ended up giving me her phone number without being asked, and then immediately set it up so that I'll be going to her house day after tomorrow to demo Advanced Stress Relief in person. Sure, I'll have my girlfriend there, but my girlfriend didn't mind any of this at all, and I have never come even close to having a server be this open to me before. Inviting me to her house? If I wanted to be unfaithful - and I do not - this basically takes care of all the logistics in one fell swoop. Mind blown.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-06-2023

I was forced to switch to UH the other day to start healing my lungs again. It's been a few days since I used X4A-1000, and today I encountered one of my Tier 2 testers for X4A-1000 and saw how it feels to be on the receiving end. It feels like the person is literally radiating warmth almost a foot out from their body, and energy that is consciously detectable by a reasonably sensitive person out to at least several more feet. It was like he was a miniature sun, and I could feel his auric energy as sunlight heating my face and arms. GF noted this also, and stated that he seemed "more noticeable somehow, but it's not like all of a sudden I love him." We were in his aura for about 10 minutes, and he's not interested in GF. One of the reasons I chose him for testing is that he's going to be a hard case, generally young, inexperienced with women and relationships and not very observant. He's also not classically good looking, by most people's standards. Very interesting to be on the receiving end.

It's a shame I can't keep using it, but I need to get my lungs back to functioning properly again.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-08-2023

According to the models, the best thing for me to build next appears to be Overcoming Fear. OGSF does not show as well, after more than 12 modeling runs. I think I know why. Have a few more runs to do to make it final, but that looks like what's next. I'm going to have to build something for my lungs soon, too.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-09-2023

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-January-2023-What-to-build-this-month-customer-input-poll

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-13-2023

So here's an update on what's been going on behind the scenes on my end.

Been running X4A-1000 at the specific settings that were indicated to work best specifically for my particular woman (3 loops instead of 4, since she will apparently feel like she'll have to compete otherwise, and will simply not try), and it has not failed to impress. During the time we have been testing it I have noted a number of interesting effects on me, and her, and others as well that I will detail here.

First, it seems to be affecting me according to what it's supposed to be doing to others, i.e. makes me very aroused. This has also resulted in me being much more interested and engaged in sex and much more comfortable with and willing to initiate sex, apparently without much thought. My usual is that I focus so much on business (and so does she) that sex doesn't get prioritized. Now, it gets prioritized and is quite a natural desire, as if I was 20-30 years younger than I am, except it has also apparently made me my inner seductio0n artist re-emerge, and he tends to get what he wants.

My girlfriend and I make it a point to go on a date at least once a month. A date always means we have a nicer than usual dinner together, we spend quality time focused on each other, and we try to do something out of the ordinary for entertainment purposes. In the beginning of the relationship, I made a point of including sex each time we went on a date, so now she knows that on date night, we are going to have sex unless one of us doesn't feel good or has some other reason for not having sex, and usually we just don't have date night if that is the case anyway. This helps us keep sex in our relationship even when we get too focused on business during a particular month, which occasionally happens if we are dealing with a particularly challenging thing to accomplish, such as a big build or something else that requires a serious, dedicated commitment of time, focus and energy.

About 60-70% of the time, I'm the one who "asks her out on a date", but this month, she asked me out. What surprised me was that she asked me out while she was menstruating, which she usually doesn't do because then I can't taste the tuna taco, which she very much enjoys. But this time, she decided that we would just have sex for my pleasure, which is really unusual because neither of us prefers it when only I achieve an orgasm. We enjoy sharing pleasures more, so we usually wait until we can both have a good time. But this time, she insisted that I have a good time, and got in my favorite position. So we did that and she was most definitely having a much better time than usual, and after she said that she had fun. Usually if she does that it's a quickie meant to take care of me, but she doesn't enjoy it much because we didn't take the ime to get her aroused first. This time, she was ready to go, no foreplay needed.

The sex usually isn't anywhere near as good when we have quickies, because a lot of my arousal and pleasure comes from her arousal and pleasure. This time, because she was so aroused and having such a good time, I had a very good time also, and that was very unusual.

Then we went to a movie, and when we came home, we were laying in bed tired, talking and I started wanting to make her feel good. So without even thinking about it, I started touching her and kissing her and telling her that it disappoints me when she won't let me tease her and play with her before sex, referring to the quickie we had earlier that day. She asked what I meant, and I demonstrated, and she was starting to get upset because she was getting aroused and presumed that I wasn't going to please her, so she wanted me to stop. Normally I will stop, because I don't like being teased without satisfaction, so I don't do that to her. But that night, I decided not to, and instead I kept going. After a little while of this she said to me that she needed sex, and she decided to use a method for getting to the finish line that she hadn't used in a long time. It takes a while, and requires a lot of endurance on my part, but I wanted her to join me at the finish line, so I did it without complaining about the "I'm no longer in shape for this because she never asks for it" pains. When she did mreach the finish line, I could tell by the way she sounded that this orgasm wasn't like the ones she usually has, and when she was finished, she put me inside her. To my amazement, I finished the race a second time, when I had been focused entirely on getting her to the finish line. Usually if I focus on her too much I don't relax enough to finish the race myself, but this was no sweat, I was there with her.

Both of us had exceptional results, and she proceeded to tell me that that was the best orgasm she had ever had. We have been together 5.5 years now and I've spared no effort to make sure she has had a good time, so to hear that after all this time was very surprising.

Day before yesterday I came home from meditating alone in the woods and I was aroused. She was too tired, she said, and what I did next really surprised me. Without a thought, I proceeded to take off her shirt, have her lay on her stomach and kissed her back in a place I have never kissed her before, as if I just knew that was the magic spot. This turned her on instantly and overwhelmingly, and within less than 2 minutes she was inviting me to share pleasures. Not only did neither of us know she was responsive that way from that spot, but also, she's never gone from too tired to inviting me to share pleasures, never mind within 2 minutes! And once again, both of us had exceptional finish line experiences.

During this time I have also had short periods of time where I stopped using X4A, either because I was just tired, or because I got sick. Both times that happened, I was clearly able to feel and see a difference on the 2nd day off. At one point I decided I was going to stop using it because I though that certain females I had encountered multiple times while using it were getting a bit too interested, but GF and I decided that we like what it does for our relationship so much that we're going to keep using it. It has improved our relationship in multiple ways, and not just sexually, but also in terms of intimacy, openness, bonding and trust. I'm impressed enough that I'm going to be building a version aimed at couples.

As for the effects on other women, I now have one server who has decided GF and I are "family" and she is trying to get us to have kids "so she can have grandkids", and she is slowly working her way closer and closer to us. Another server has done something similar, but more in a friendship direction, and has invited me to demo advanced stress relief at her home when she gets a little time. There are various people in food service whom we know and see on a semi-regular basis, like some of the girls (I say girls because I believe they're between 17 and 20) who work at an ice cream shop, who are taking quite the shine to me.

So X4A has proven to be most useful, effective and valuable for me, and I'm not ready to stop using it just yet.

And if you're wondering why you're not getting results like mine... here are some possible reasons.

1. You're not exposing the person long enough and or frequently enough.
2. The person doesn't feel like they have the freedom, privacy or relationship with you to allow them to express their desires.
3. You're not socializing enough.
4. You're not letting them know you're open to their interest, efforts or advances.

You don't have to do everything all the time, but you also can't sit around and ignore everyone who responds, because then they'll presume that either you're gay or uninterested, and there's no point in trying. Socialize, be friendly, be playful, let them get to know you, and try to make situations and atmosphere where they can express themselves in ways that move things forward. Then acknowledge their expressions, and let them know it's okay, and you can also help things by accepting their advances and sometimes making your own!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-14-2023

Today I am developing the script of OGSF 5.9G. I think I have all the points necessary covered. I'm going to be making a serious upgrade to the FRM for this program, it will be FRM v7.0 when this is finished. It will have two major additions, one that will be in the skeleton script (but which can improve the effectiveness of the FRM in particular) and one (possibly two) that will be added directly to the FRM.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-17-2023

It is a sad day indeed, but the time has come for me to get back to UMS v2 S4. Sad because I was really enjoying the effects I was getting from X4A. But I am not sad to be back on track to becoming wealthy. Lately I have been tacking my bad debts very aggressively, and it feels awesome.

I am working on OGSF 5.9G and as I do, I keep thinking of new goals and concepts to add. The trauma processing, healing and release is getting to be quite comprehensive. There are a lot of different factors to consider when trying to deal with guilt and shame. It's like a complex web of interconnected and inter-supportive factors, each of which mush be attended to at the same time, and in the right way.

The script of EHPRA is not going to be in this program, because it's not specific enough, but OGSF is definitely going to be a big focus on not just the guilt, shame and fear, but what caused them and trauma processing, healing and release as well. This is a very deep and complex program, so don't expect overnight results.

That said, it's going to benefit from the aura I give it also, both DRS and something else. The something else may or may not remain a secret when it is published.

This is turning into a very challenging build, but also a very special program. Much more than I had originally envisioned when I started making it, but you know me, I can't do anything by half measures.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-19-2023

In spite of having effort after effort in this direction fail, I have come up with a way to offer Maverick to you who are ready for it to purchase.

Here is the plan.

In March, 2023, we will be turning off PayPal for the month, and making Maverick available to purchase in the store.  There will be no subscriptions, and there will be no refunds.  Do not buy it if you think you want either, because it's not happening.

Maverick will be available for sale during March 2023 and March 2023 ONLY.  After that, doors close and it will no longer be available to purchase at any price.  Expected price is $1,599.95 per copy.

Please do not buy this program if you have any doubts that you are ready for it.  For those who can step up and handle what Maverick is going to do, bring it on.  Start saving money now if you have to.  It is unlikely that I will be offering Maverick again after this, given what a colossal pain in the ass this has been to make available for sale on terms that are acceptable for me.  Prepare yourself as necessary, and get it while you can, because this is a limited time offer, and then it's gone. No BS, no gimmicks, no joke.  It may never be made available for purchase again.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-20-2023

I apologize for the confusion yesterday, ladies and gentlemen. Here is the clarified end result:

In order to prevent PayPal from effectively scamming us regarding Maverick, we are going to be turning PayPal off for the month of March, when Maverick is available to purchase. You will not be able to buy it with any form of payment that is, or was itself purchased with, or through, PayPal or any payment gateway associated with PayPal (Venmo, for example) because otherwise it just enables scammers again.

So for all of those who lose out as a result, my apologies, and if you know any of the scammers to whom I refer, take it up with them, because they're the ones responsible for us having to do it this way. Otherwise you all could have had access to Maverick months ago and everyone would be happy.

I am working on OGSF and right now specifically on the safeties that are necessary to prevent OGSF from being misused.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-20-2023

So the section of script for OGSF regarding overcoming guilt and shame specifically has become very complex and extensive, but then, it's got a complex and challenging job to do. I also have to take special care to prevent it from being misused. I happen to know several people personally who will benefit extensively from using this program, and their struggles have helped me understand how to design this script much better than I might have understood otherwise, especially given that the personality types most prone to these emotions are by nature typically very strongly focused in directions that are not necessarily compatible with verbal communication.

As I am working, I am becoming more and more excited for this program, because I can see that it is going to be a good one, and it makes me hopeful for these people who have helped me understand the struggle with guilt, shame and fear. My struggles have mainly been with fear, and guilt and shame were largely overcome long ago. I'm sure OGSF will find and point out some guilt and shame experiences I, too, need to dissolve. Regardless, I am starting to get excited, not just because this looks like a very good solution to these issues, but because this will potentially make such a big, positive difference in the lives of so many people. I will definitely have to add some of this, especially the trauma handling script, to EHPRA vNext. The trauma handling script in OGSF is quite pleasing to me, it looks well thought out and designed to handle this process according to what I have learned about how to do this since last I built EHPRA, and that we may finally have something that can solve this group of issues really makes me happy.

I will be running this program myself, more for GF than for me, but I have some use for it also. I'm trying to make the process of dealing with, healing and letting go of the traumas and guilt, shame and fear as easy and comfortable as possible of course, but I can't guarantee that it will be effortless.

Right now I am creaing new script for a series of goals I came up with on top of what I pulled from the original OGSF program (5G) and once that is done, I'll be going through and optimizing the upgrade of the scripting from the 5G version to bring it up to 5.9G standards.

This one's gonna be guuuuuuuuuuuud, I can feel it.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-21-2023

[shannon@localhost Maverick]$ sha256sum *

69c34e7f146ebfda50dbd4c592792117b7f2697edfa5b97cbdc27ae402b01671 Maverick_5p9G_Hybrid_Subliminal_HDA_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).flac

1106df278720f929c930d722479704a6b6087e4645d554b8d5aeb08192b4336f Maverick_5p9G_Hybrid_Subliminal_HDA_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).mp3

92d54593f47e673470e47e9b915cbb48385938af4abe7b3559d728332d385292 Maverick_5p9G_Hybrid_Subliminal_HDA_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).flac

f659b7146e0c945a3e8bafdb09905bdd7d2779973c995cf2c02eefa51ffd9aa3 Maverick_5p9G_Hybrid_Subliminal_HDA_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).mp3

d787b51d7442ecb5c67130bea99fb01d229dd42251b0ffce42c78b57aa9b34b7 Maverick_5p9G_Masked_Subliminal_HDA_(Ocean_Surf).flac

81b0a2b1433a53cb6a2f4444ec20d9e1448317fcfeb2071d329024a0caae12e6 Maverick_5p9G_Masked_Subliminal_HDA_(Ocean_Surf).mp3

7c237296724091b789a50db1c27cee1413764c8a2499184d50e46cb6fe023114 Maverick_5p9G_Masked_Subliminal_HDA_(Trickling_Stream).flac

d57adcf783635c63faada3f22957f84a0bf4aa0905fdb50b11bae9d46c509c40 Maverick_5p9G_Masked_Subliminal_HDA_(Trickling_Stream).mp3

1e5f2508c3688393452f8506516ef71979e7e386ebc4ae4d73e2a088b222c404 Maverick_5p9G_Subliminal_FLAC.zip

56dbcfa9978dd581c6de086973bfc8a3c3dc7917690430e2e7d371eb19eb0592 Maverick_5p9G_Subliminal_MP3.zip

08d3023d7caa039fa06e92e2d0d22bb30592fd3dcfc1bc6f575fddb44d48d424 Maverick_5p9G_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_HDA_(Silent).flac

22b6c61b70748f7aabffea49cd79dbb2cbc824dcf6d0ae4d40b2c7c419f375d6 Maverick_5p9G_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_HDA_(Silent).mp3

[shannon@localhost Maverick]$ sha256sum *.txt

ae7159501e8960711e9de6b467d2e511527e2050e1186e017490106f5299db31 Maverick_5p9G_Subliminal_SHA256Sum_Hashes.txt

[shannon@localhost Maverick]$

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-22-2023

I am close to finished adding the new concepts and goals for overcoming guilt and fear to the key script. Then I have to go back and finish upgrading the carryovers from the old OGSF script, and then I'm ready to start configuring and building. Hopefully, the build can start in the next 48 hours.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-25-2023

On Jan 26th, I managed to get a lot accomplished. Thanks, UMS! It's been hard to get off X4A, given how much fun it is and how enjoyable the effects are, but I have to get back to focusing on making wealth.

Got the configuration finished, then set up the subsections that needed to be built and tagged the script I had added. Then started weave out, and three times had to stop to tag a section I had created but forgotten to tag. The script of OGSF is crazy long and extremely complex. Very easy to get lost in the process. The good news is, I designed the build process to force the discovery of all such mistakes, and this means I will always find and correct them, as I did.

Then started weave out, and got 25% of the way done with that before I had to stop for the day. All in all, a solid day of progress, meaning that I should be able to finish weave out tomorrow, and then begin recording day after tomorrow.

OGSF 5.9G has a configuration that really surprises me. It suggests some very interesting (and unexpected) things about the relationship between guilt, shame and fear.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-28-2023

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Streaming-Player-Bugs-and-feature-requests