Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-04-2022

Alright, so... after doing sufficient analysis and testing to determine what to do about Sleep Optimizer System, I have determined that I will not be publishing it after all, which is a real punch in the gut, since all I have to do is press "Publish".

The reasons for this are several, but it boils down in the end, to, it does not meet my quality standards. Unfortunately, it is also true that correcting it would require that I spend another month on it, which does not seem like a good use of my time compared to building or upgrading a different title, and so I am going to put that one in archive and start working on something else.

I've run 160+ possibilities through the models a few days now and I have a list down to 7 titles. Not what I expected, and the one showing best is definitely not something I would have ever expected, but if it's showing this well, then someone wants and needs it. I'm not done modeling what to build next, yet, but it's looking likely that this title I refer to will be next. I would never have guessed that would make it past the first round of modeling.

Just wanted to take the time to thank you all who participated in our Black Friday Sale, and making it a good one.

I am also working on an experimental title in the background, in which I am developing some important new tech for the skeleton script. It will take a while to finish developing this and building it and testing it, but it's going to take us that much further towards 6G. I am confident at this point that 6G should be out sometime in 2023.

Thank you all for bearing with my scarcity lately. There has been a lot going on for me to deal with behind the scenes and in my personal life which has made it challenging for me to be on the forum.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-05-2022

I have decided what to build, and ironically, it's not even an option on my list of options to build.  But it ought to be something you guys like, appreciate and enjoy.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-24-2022

Whatever holiday you observe during this time, may you have happy holidays and may your family be family, and behave. Smile

I am done just after midnight, a few minutes into Dec 25th, 2022 with the final configuration of X4A-1000. Been working on that all day on the 24th. I am pushing hard to get this out in December. Will not be working on Dec 25th, but given the tasks left to do, it should be another 2-3 days of work to publish X4A-1000. The config on this thing is the most interesting I have ever seen, and I really cannot wait to see what it's like for myself.

It's designed to cause you to project a strong aura and modulate it in 25 different ways. Each modulation is aimed at achieving a specific goal, each of which supports the primary goal. The primary goal? Turn you into a walking aphrodisiac for the people around you who you are most interested in sexually. One that affects them more and more as they are exposed to your aura, and which, given enough exposure, should make it very difficult not to act on.

Of course they always retain free will, so it may be that they simply avoid you in order to not act on the aphrodisiac effect, or maybe they go home and jump on their significant other instead. But those who are willing to respond to your aphrodisiac aura as they want to, will, when given enough exposure to it, be increasingly likely to do something about it.

You're probably wondering how this differs from DMSI, or AOSI. Well, it is most like AOSI, but it uses a 5.9G skeleton script, a 5.9G build method and a very interesting configuration for the amount of impact it gives to the user to get them to execute it. I've never seen a configuration like this before. Three days of modeling to capture and verify this very unusual configuration. Like AOSI, it is an aura generator/modulator, but that is where the similarities end. AOSI had one goal. X4A-1000 has a total of 26 goals, and modulates your aura in 25 different ways simultaneously to achieve the primary goal of making you into an aphrodisiac that those you're interested in having sex with will respond to in ways that result in sex.

It uses a very different approach to achieving this aphrodisiac effect than AOSI and DMSI use. This approach is a completely new one, only discovered within the last 7 months. It has been in testing experimental status for about the last 6 months. The experimental subs I have created to test this concept (five of them) have not just worked, but worked very well. When I realized I might be able to make a subliminal to cause a person to generate an aura that has this same effect, it was very exciting.

X4A-1000 differs significantly from DMSI in a number of ways. DMSI is a long, complex script that attempts to do many different things to achieve it's primary goal. By comparison, X4A-1000 has a very short key script (although it's really not that short, all things considered), and this key script is much simpler and more focused than that of DMSI. There is no FRM, inward or outward facing, because the new approach should make that entirely un-necessary to achieve the primary goal. X4A-1000 is designed to be a light, fast acting, fun program that helps you get to sex with those you're most interested in sexually but it's not trying to make deep changes to you to accomplish it's primary goals. It has no celebrity effect, because it doesn't need one. It doesn't try to influence your pheromones, again because it doesn't need to - it actually does something significantly better, faster, more effective and more successful instead. It's also not intended to force you into a specific mode of getting to sex with those you're interested in; you can use it and be passive or active about moving the situation forward, and it should be helpful and useful regardless.

DMSI does not force a mode either, but it was heavily focused on getting them to move on you. X4A-1000 is focused on getting them to be affected by your aphrodisiac aura enough that their natural response is to act on it, while leaving them free will to respond according to their circumstances, so a faithful person who is involved is unlikely to cheat, while someone who is happy to cheat is likely to do just that. But X4A-1000 is aimed at being helpful and useful regardless of how active you are in approaching and/or hunting the person you want to be sexually involved with and making that outcome come to pass. So if you want to be sexy and let them build up steam until they come to you, or you want to go hunt them down and use the Aura X4A-1000 causes you to generate to help you get to "yes", it will fit and benefit regardless.

The idea is to take everything I have learned in the 7-8 years I have been working on DMSI and put it into something that takes us back to the original goal (light, fun, easy, fast) while benefiting from all the latest technology and everything that I have recently discovered. Run it, execute it and get results. Results that aren't guesswork, or subtle. Results that are fast, easy, fun and enjoyable. Without having to make changes to yourself to do so. That is what X4A-1000 is designed to do.

By the way, this program is designed for men to use. In order to get women to respond enough to make it work for men, it has to have an impact that is too powerful for women to get good results from. It is vastly more easy to get a man to approach and try to get to sex, but a woman takes many, many times as much aphrodisiac impact, and the result is that if used by a woman, this program may produce too much reaction, so I designed it for men specifically.

It is also designed to prevent anyone who is legally under the legal age of sexual consent from using it successfully, or being directly influenced by the aura.

So let's see what this baby can do. X4A-1000 coming soon. Get ready!

EDIT: Just so you know, there's nothing about this program that will prevent a man from using it successfully regardless of his sexual orientation and preferences.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-26-2022

Today is the day I finish configuration and actually start building X4A-1000. I'm off to a late start today, things have not been going according to plan lately, but when do hey ever go according to plan for me? So I'm working today to get everything set up to build the program audio tomorrow.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-26-2022

I'm preparing a product description for X4A-1000, and in an effort to accomplish as much as possible, I'm probably going to make it available for pre-order. The files should be published in 2-3 days, but I'll probably make it available tomorrow for pre-orders. The product description will probably be adjusted and optimized during that time as well, although I think I have done a fairly decent job describing it and answering questions about it, but instructions won't be known until after the files have been built.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-27-2022

I am almost certain that I am experiencing TID from X4A-1000. I started feeling myself projecting an aura today, and this evening I went to Cracker Barrel for dinner and had two different female servers acting different than usual, making sure that I knew they were very pleased to see me.

My girlfriend knows that one of those two ONLY says hello and acts like that when I am projecting an aphrodisiac aura like from DMSI, so she immediately turned to me and asked, "What have you been using?", thinking I'd been using DMSI. Nope. It caught me as much by surprise as it did her, because normally this server simply ignores me.

The other one I have never been served by before, but I have seen that body language and that sort of focus on me before, and this woman was definitely doing it. I only get that sort of response from a woman who is captivated by me, and I haven't seen that outside of DMSI in a long time. At one point, we had the host and our server just talking away with us at the table, blocking the aisle for the other server, who was the other one also responding.

So I conclude that the only way to explain this is TID from X4A-1000, which is interesting because I have no plans to run it for 2-3 weeks after I publish it... which should be on the 28th or 29th of December, 2022. So if that holds, I am getting actionable TID 2-3 weeks before I start using it... very interesting indeed.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-28-2022

This morning at breakfast, I observed another instance of what I believe to be TID from X4A-1000. There are two who work where I go to breakfast sometimes who are interesting to me, and both appeared to respond, but the younger one (probably 20-21 years old) responded the most obviously. The older one, in her 50's, responded, but kept it more low key.

The younger one works in the back of the kitchen sorting and washing silverware and dishes. Normally I don't even know she's there unless some comes out to get a tray of dirty dishes or deliver clean silverware, and on days where she works, she typically only comes out from the back 1-2 times while I am there. Typically she will smile politely, but otherwise generally ignores me. On days when they're slammed, she will come out between 2 to 4 times while I am there, and usually she does not notice me at all when she's that busy.

This morning was a quiet morning, and she came out from the back and noticed me, and smiled at me, delivered the silverware and went back. This wasn't just a polite smile. This was an "I see you," smile. Noticing me for different reasons this time.

She then proceeded to come out again, and instead of doing much of anything, she was talking with the servers for a moment before going back. Again we met eyes before she did. Again she smiled.

Then less than a minute later she was out again, this time carrying more silverware, which is really unusual. She's never done that before on a slow day. But I thought it was interesting, nothing more.

Within a few minutes, she had gone back in the back, and come back out a fourth time. This time she smiled at me again, and tried to position herself to my left where the servers roll silverware in napkins, which is the closest she could reasonably have an excuse to be to me. She started rolling silverware, and rolled two, and then abruptly went back in the back. Now I was suspicious. I noticed also that at this point, her cheeks had flushed.

Next, she appeared in the window between the kitchen and the alley the servers use to get food and serve bar patrons. She caught my eye, smiled at me, and waved. She has never been seen in that window before; she has never made an effort to get my attention, and she has never smiled at me and waved before. I have been going to this restaurant for breakfast on and off for almost five years now. My girlfriend noticed me waving, and turned to look. She waved at GF also, and then disappeared.

Then she came back out a few minutes later, wandered around trying to look busy when she wasn't and smiled at me again before going back into the back.

And then an few minutes later she is back out, back to pretending to roll silverware, then disappears after another two or three rolled!

All told she came out of the back no less than 11 times while I was there, meaning she averaged about once every 4 minutes. She smiled at me at least 8 separate times, and waved at me, and appeared in the only location in the kitchen where she could have a chance to see me. She ended up as close to me as possible twice, and both times she took the long way to get there, which allowed her to walk next to me, instead of behind the bar as she usually does.

GF noticed all this (of course) and decided it must be TID.

The older one was more open and conversant with me than usual, telling me how she was going to order what I ordered and make it a little differently and such, but she was generally busy with customers. She still seemed more noticeably open to me than usual.

All in all, very interesting result, especially considering that the program isn't even finished being assembled yet...

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum *

acb7ea9853700d0f00b5a37868b9430703b48f684bac44f3784b2cefbb627f1f X4A-1000_5p9G_Hybrid_Subliminal_HDA_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).flac

d9aa5933f908aa1bf83520439ae0f0e9d2afbdc94b5f1ddc17bba5bdd590d844 X4A-1000_5p9G_Hybrid_Subliminal_HDA_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).mp3

cb6e32f1e80410b93794420059719b195be3a8c507cdc729fa93fbba92dcc338 X4A-1000_5p9G_Hybrid_Subliminal_HDA_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).flac

e8d14cccc784c916dea3ccd002478a1e884f49d04ce9403985d53bd910f6aebc X4A-1000_5p9G_Hybrid_Subliminal_HDA_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).mp3

de860db5632ab31a8b14fe5b6831a075b9945e6160d6c576734f5724a543c47e X4A-1000_5p9G_Masked_Subliminal_HDA_(Ocean_Surf).flac

0600b4db7a42bff43f657b6e4720039e45d2b1738e3ac27e265784247b829c48 X4A-1000_5p9G_Masked_Subliminal_HDA_(Ocean_Surf).mp3

2c5db65f4acb5ce9eec09e26ee985aecc5876d27326e9504d8f1496f84ebc805 X4A-1000_5p9G_Masked_Subliminal_HDA_(Trickling_Stream).flac

42bfe96de98d92c682c0204e8946ecfa796f04a18e109c4ad117519be49c6509 X4A-1000_5p9G_Masked_Subliminal_HDA_(Trickling_Stream).mp3

4a8e31c6ec0699f55fec6ed26edb56b713bbbb2bd3f6ca36d24d7caa7239b9af X4A-1000_5p9G_Subliminal_FLAC.zip

d0cccb73282cf68e4a1317491b7d5efc9e881d25ea15d23433b0219f8078a941 X4A-1000_5p9G_Subliminal_MP3.zip

8f82fea67160cb3d11afbb1d8e712612bb47e40ece1ce948b9302d0d9c397a02 X4A-1000_5p9G_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_HDA_(Silent).flac

dac94adafd287d1f8c99d3566cf920f98eca47d4f4ae19888f5b2afcf4bf7f98 X4A-1000_5p9G_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_HDA_(Silent).mp3

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum *.txt

a91cbd0981b14c38469b3a3f016d0c427905b36c5583ee43fcbb15baba49c6f0 X4A-1000_5p9G_Subliminal_SHA256Sum_Hashes.txt

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$

Upload in 5...4...3...2...1...Mark.

I have had about 23 seconds worth of exposure to the X4A-1000 program today while verifying the audio was created properly. I have been observing relatively obvious effects on at least four or five different women for the last 48 hours. I have seen multiple women do things entirely uncharacteristic for them in order to express their interest and even display for me. For example, tonight at dinner, I got no less than five gratuitous butt displays from a server I have never before seen bend over in the three years she has worked there, who normally seems to avoid me as much as possible. And the woman who was my server gave me and GF two free slices of pie and a scoop of ice cream.

Now I can't say exactly what you will experience, and I'm still trying to understand what all I am seeing, but this thing works.

I have been pushing myself to exhaustion every day for 13 of the last 14 days and it's starting to catch up with me. I have the program finished and backed up and uploaded and and and, but I find myself too exhausted to think straight at this point, so I'll be answering forum questions after I sleep some. Did not get good sleep last night, and had to get up early, also, on top of it.

One more task for today, and then I'm done.

I will be determining usage for X4A-1000 when I wake up also, and then it will be published, so... should be the 29th of December 2022 when X4A-1000 comes out. Get ready! This looks like a live wire so far.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-29-2022

X4A-1000 has arrived and is now available for you to purchase or subscribe to.  Get your copy now, here:

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/x4a-1000-5-9g-type-a-b-c-d

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-29-2022

Just so you know, it's not a pre-order, the files are up and available now. That was an oversight on my part before publishing the page.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-30-2022

Got obvious results from X4A-1000 again today. I listened to 5 minutes of it exactly before going to have dinner. That's all I had time for today, but it definitely packed a punch. I had a guy ahead of me in line to be seated respond to my aura within less than 5 seconds by performing a mate guarding/aura stealing move, positioning himself between me and his woman, while stealing glances at me. His woman was a good lookin' redhead, and I like those, but I wasn't consciously much interested. Regardless, she seemed to note what he had done, and moved so that she had a full blast of my aura and view of me, although she didn't stare. GF noted this.

Then the hostess, who normally is professionally friendly and polite, responded with a huge smile and enthusiastic, "Well hello there!" as if she'd been waiting to see me again for years. Never happened before. GF noted this also.

Next, one of the cashiers, a guy who we are friends with, starts talking to me while I am waiting to be seated, which puts him away from his register. He fist bumped me multiple times, and even gave me a "bro hug", which he has done every time we see him since the program has been finished. Never did that for the year + we knew him previously. I know for sure he's not gay, and not sexually attracted to me. He does consider us his "favorite people", though, and he says so a lot. Tonight he also said something about how we are "different from everyone else, you guys have this vibe..."

Got seated, and our server was a 19 year old girl we enjoy, who also considers us her "favorite people". She found herself lingering at our table and not wanting to leave, even when we ran out of things to talk about. Talked to us a lot tonight. This is also very unusual.

GF is more loving and seems to be wanting to take care of me more. She's decided that we should "celebrate" my second day off, for some reason, and has decided to make my favorite breakfast for me, which she only does on rare occasions.

My cat has started asking to be on my lap while I watch TV, instead of laying at my feet as he usually does. He's never done that before. Tonight, he got up on my lap and laid there purring for more than half an hour. Has also been much more loving than usual, in general.

It has been an interesting day from 5 minutes. After everything, I listened to multiple loops, and we shall see how tomorrow goes.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-01-2023

Boy does X4A-1000 work!