Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-30-2019

It has been like pulling teeth from a hen lately getting answers from the predictive models, but I have finally finished upgrading and optimizing the script of the previous version.

Now I have two more steps to go before MHS v2 is finished: First I have a couple of new modules to add that I thought of since I finished adding the new modules previously, and second, I have to figure out which modules in the skeleton script are on and off.

The new modules I am about to add should be really interesting to see in action.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-11-2019

Alright. I have finally and fully verified that the Fear Removal Module will not be active in MHS v2 5.75G, which means that I am free to start building it. That took a little longer than I hoped, but we are there now.

By the looks of it, this program is going to be one you definitely want to own. I'm using a couple of new approaches and all along this appears to be a very good, useful and effective approach.

Today I will be performing final quality control checks before build and verifying that all tags are correct. I expect to actually be building it tomorrow, and release is likely (but not guaranteed) to be Friday the 13th. Scary awesome!

Can't wait to see what this baby does for my lungs.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-11-2019

As it turns out, I have notes in the script about an idea that I had, which research turned up some very good information on last month, which will be extremely helpful in making MHS v2 work to the best possible capacity. Because of having to focus on other parts of the script in the mean time, I forgot about this particular little gem. So, I have decided to develop that module within the script of this program, since it has the potential to be so important, and it can be tweaked later to potentially be a very useful part of the skeleton script as well.

I am making good progress on this module today, but this is an incredibly difficult thing to put into script, and there are a lot of options I must check against in the models. This of course means that I maintain my 100% rate of failure predicting when something will actually be built... but it also means a much better and more effective program, if I can translate this into script that the models report will work.

Worst case scenario it takes me a little longer than I expected and does not pan out; but with how the first part is being responded to by the models, I am very confident this will be something that works.

This also has the potential of being a significant part of 6G of I can make it work at or close to its full potential. Could be a very big deal; we will of course have to wait and see, but I am liking what I see so far both in terms of potential and in terms of what the models are responding with.

Exciting times.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-12-2019

To my amazement, I have finished scripting the last module, but the models are indicating that one or more of the statements that comprise it need further optimization to achieve their optimal capability. So tomorrow, I guess I'll be optimizing them. Maybe even start the build.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-13-2019

I have finished developing and optimizing the last module, and now we are on to the decision of which modules are on and which are off in the skeleton script. After that... build begins.

This one looks more than a little interesting, if I understand the models correctly.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-13-2019

MHS V2 product notes:

There is no auric shield built into MHS V2. This will allow for the use along side it of any type of auric shield you like, or none at all.

The scripting for overriding the state shifting effects of substances you ingest has been updated and optimized to be effective, but not affect prescription substances. However, while it shows as being a very good option for inclusion in this program, the option of leaving it out shows as being even better; it is inactive.

FRM is OFF.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-14-2019

Maximum Healing Speed V2 in 5.75G current status: Build In Process.

This program is going to be released before we test it.  It is using known and tested technology to perform it's core function, which is to cause your healing processes to speed up to maximum.  What has not been tested in it is the following:

1. Direct reference genetic modification.  This script is attempting to cause your subconscious to heal and regenerate all of your genetic material.  If it is possible, then the subconscious knows how to do it, and will be successful.  If the subconscious does not know how to do this, it will give up without trying, and fail.  I have several tests planned specifically for this script fragment.

2. Healing Approach #2. 

3. Healing Approach #3.

The previous versions of this program have been designed to use a approach to triggering your body to heal itself.  A great deal of research has gone into this version of the program, and it now incorporates additional approaches to triggering your natural healing systems.  What exactly these are is trade secret.  But these scripting sections are designed so that unless they actually and successfully work, they will silently fail and have no effect at all, which will make sure you remain safe.  I will say that these two new approaches to triggering the healing systems have been in real world use for a very long time - just not in subliminal form.

I'm telling you all this so that you have as much disclosure as I can give on this program without giving away trade secrets, and you can make an informed decision for yourself as to what you want to do regarding this program.  

Personally, I am going to jump on this program as soon as possible after it is built.

Testing will verify what options 1, 2 and 3 above are doing.  As before, remember that these three systems are designed to either work correctly, or have no effect at all.  We shall see how they perform.

At the very least, MHS v2 in 5.75G brings a much more powerful version of the previous program in this series.  Even if these three new approaches do not work, you'll notice that the program is much more powerful.  It will kick in faster and more obviously, and it will push your body's healing abilities to the absolute limit for speed and effectiveness.  It should also be much better at preventing scarring, and dealing with removing existing scar tissue.  Finally, it should be a much better and more powerful physical detoxifier than what we have had before, and should be capable of causing your body to successfully purge toxins it could not previously.

Maximum Healing Speed V2 5.75G is the result of years of research and development, and more than a month of script upgrading, optimization and improvement.  This release should be an excellent one!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-17-2019

Primary ASRB on MHS v2 5.75g is 30:15, or 30 minutes of audio to 15 minutes of silence. Each loop is therefore 90 minutes in length.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-17-2019

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum *

9ca6f3a1c2c3c57cb99946ed880e1eee729250b35dd48f986ea8246621044ce7  Maximum_Healing_Speed_V2_575G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).flac

90bc88fc92eaf010734ffca2674df2dff058d7637eae9826d09b81f0bf501bd7  Maximum_Healing_Speed_V2_575G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).mp3

5686891d319f3ac610f365d2dcce1eb74a63e2c46167c915fb856bf6921dcd89  Maximum_Healing_Speed_V2_575G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).flac

8c688863f95e39029d75643d70ccf358fc66ab71696de5b6bd962a38c7d18a5b  Maximum_Healing_Speed_V2_575G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).mp3

610e714b8ab51029b1671158adfb3b4430d5d20855840d081955cd16802b56ef  Maximum_Healing_Speed_V2_575G_Masked_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf).flac

7db835666ced393d8677b82625cef4211f2ef872168289125d34a1961495207b  Maximum_Healing_Speed_V2_575G_Masked_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf).mp3

d2dee62949b996231b093326bccf525a7fcedef0113b09dcf8a8662350f9f07c  Maximum_Healing_Speed_V2_575G_Masked_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream).flac

99ba85be5ff8747022b376a09a2c5c47d1a1125e63e334cb248339490e726eec  Maximum_Healing_Speed_V2_575G_Masked_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream).mp3

be7d7d7605076892aaa04b9b2ca512f3f101d55db11cbd603f4baeaad8a93b1a  Maximum_Healing_Speed_V2_575G_Subliminal_FLAC.zip

66d4df2c16651904c08baae3e1a6ed25d53df3a067946f1aa5185cecd9f2399e  Maximum_Healing_Speed_V2_575G_Subliminal_MP3.zip

7771f2d8c145af823665e5dd69cd9faa3117a2cb7581404a8ae88fd064731951  Maximum_Healing_Speed_V2_575G_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_(Silent).flac

897494a015510e8b85e563f39285919c520915b92fa9f0c08df38778a7b2840c  Maximum_Healing_Speed_V2_575G_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_(Silent).mp3

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum *.txt

cc9b3e5177ecfe15e34f0a5c990a2e43cf1eb7e723b8b1a6a2de8d77e58d95fd  Maximum_Healing_Speed_V2_575G_Subliminal_SHA256Sum_Hashes.txt

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ 

Uploading shortly.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-19-2019

Last night was my first night using MHS V2 5.75G. Yesterday was a bad day for the models, so I had to use the best answer I could get for the number of loops and the volume, but those values were unusual and I am not convinced they were correct.

Regardless, waking up this morning was a surprise. I woke up feeling a LOT different than I had been expecting. I thought I'd be dragging my ass for 2-7+ days with exhaustion as the program overloaded me with "Do everything at once!" But the experience was entirely different. Yes, I am slightly more tired than usual, but what I woke up to felt... unique. I have never felt it before. As I lay there considering it, I concluded that the closest I have ever felt to that sensation was that warm glowy feeling you get after a great full body massage. But this wasn't quite the same... it also had something else in it... it felt somewhat reminiscent of that feeling you get when someone is beaming unconditional love at you full blast, but this was uniformly in my body.

I'm not sure how to describe it. But it was a very nice, very pleasant sensation and a pleasant surprise as well.

Every night, my normal is to lay down and cough for about 10 minutes as my lungs adjust to the movement of the mucus (best guess) from standing to laying position, and I cannot sleep on my back or I cough continuously. I always take 10 minutes to cough myself out, and my cough is almost never productive, day or night. Last night with t playing, I coughed a little, but for less than a minute. Then I fell asleep.

This morning, I woke up and felt this wonderful feeling. As I was getting up to let the dogs out, I started coughing. Now this was new, because usually I don't cough when doing from laying down to standing up. But I started coughing, and it was productive coughing. I spent about 30 minutes coughing stuff up. Not a whole lot, but it was productive coughing. Making progress.

GF decided she was going to make breakfast today, and she was making eggs and toast. Whenever we cook anything that creates vaporized fats (frying anything, basically) we have to open the front and back doors and I have to stay in my office with the door closed in order to breathe. Even then, usually I start coughing in my office from the vaprozed fats in the air, and when I go out to eat, I cough for a few minutes.

Not this morning. This morning, I went out and barely coughed at all.

It would appear we are making some progress already. There is more to do, but this journey is starting well.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-20-2019

Little update.

MHS V2 in 5.75G has been ready to go for a couple days now. The reason it has not been published is that it is very important that the instructions on how to use it, loops per day, ASRB2, etc. be correct.

Right now the models are not stable enough for me to have sufficient confidence in the answers. I will not release it until I have a solid answer and that answer gives me the required level of confidence that it is correct.

Every day, I spend time trying to determine what the answer is, and I am making progress, but the confidence level is too low still for me to accept what looks like the correct answer so far.

I expect that it won't be much longer, but I'd like you to know that I take it very seriously that I have a correct answer I am confident in for these things before I release the programs. I do this for your benefit, since it is effectively costing me money. So that is why MHS v2 has not yet been released. Please bear with me.

That said, I used it again last night. Woke up with the most curious sensation in my lower back. It felt like two contradictory things: one, it felt like the sensation you get when you are super relaxed from a good massage. Two, it felt like the very same muscles had been hypertense while I was asleep, and there was some residual pain. Very strange sensation indeed. That quickly faded.

My cough has changed significantly. It is less frequent, and lasts less time per incident. I am very appreciative of this. Hopefully it continues.

This program feels incredibly natural. I can tell, faintly, that it is doing something. But the process feels super natural. I also still feel the energy projecting from me... my face, my arms... maybe an inch or two from my body. Feels much like being in sunlight.

The amount of drain it produces is much less than I was expecting, but still I can feel a drain. It is manageable. The MHS 5.5G program dropped me like a rock for most of a month when I used it at first, and my best guess is that it was healing damage to every cell in my body all at once from chemotherapy, and had much the same effect (extreme exhaustion) that my body trying to heal itself all at once while being subjected to those toxins during chemotherapy had.

This feels like I need a nap, but it's nothing like what I expected.

So far I am really pleased with these results. Looking forward to seeing what our planned testing reveals. We have a tester who will be testing this program on a genetic disease this time! I am really excited to see if it helps with that. But I can't release it to anyone but me until I have a solid answer on loops per day and ASRB2. So for now, it's in Tier 1 testing (me) and limited Tier 2 testing (my girlfriend), and is showing well.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-21-2019

Last night, third exposure to MHS v3 5.75G. Instead of my normal 5 to 10 minutes of coughing up a lung after laying down, I coughed maybe 20 seconds. It was a very pleasant change of pace.

The cough is certainly not gone, and still gets triggered by irritants like smoke, but it is decidedly less. Less easy to trigger, less long lasting, and less coughing once I start. It's almost like I'm witnessing a waking dream, this cough has been so recalcitrant and for it to be doing this is amazing to me. I can't express how happy and grateful this makes me. I hope it continues.

I still feel this warmth radiating from me. The program is definitely at work, because I feel generally drained. Again, not so bad that I can't function, but I am going to go take a nap in a bit. So far I can't tell if it's making GF tired or not because she just has trouble falling asleep lately from anxiety over some people she's trying to remove from her life. So her tiredness very well may simply be not enough sleep, and in fact, probably is. But this does nothing to tell me how draining MHS is for people who do not necessarily need healing.

For the first time in a long time, I have hope that my lungs and my cough may actually be fixed at some point, instead of just getting steadily worse and worse.

Being this drained is not making it easier for me to figure out the loops/day or ASRB2, though. I think I have a good grasp of the loops per day, but ASRB2 eludes me completely still.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-25-2019

To all who celebrate it, Merry Christmas. To all who do not, may your holiday time be all that you want it to be.

I have been spending time trying to focus on resting recently, and figuring out the coordinates for MHS to publish. Between the unstable models and feeling drained by the program as it kicks my body into Heal Everything At Once Mode ™, I'm not getting very far with calculating this stuff each day. There are six variables I need to figure out, and I believe I have five of them. The last one still eludes me. But the fact that I have even gotten this far is surprising to me, given how things have been going. It shouldn't be much longer now.

Interestingly, girlfriend doesn't feel drained by MHS v2 5.75G, so I'm pretty sure my "drained" is because of the damage done to my body by chemotherapy which is being healed. The process is not instant, as you would expect when it comes to healing of the physical flesh. But it does seem to be happening.

Ben, while I'm down, do your thing and take care of what needs to be done. Much appreciated.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 12-27-2019

I'm having a devil of a time with figuring out the ASRB2 cycle for the MHS program. If I can't figure it out before the end of December, it will probably be wiser for me to just run the damned thing through 3 months of testing before I release it. That would put release in March of 2020.

I have settled on an ASRB2 for my private use that is "the best I can nail down" for now. I have been really pleased with how the gains made with the program have not vanished, but it also is still far from finished with what it needs to accomplish. I am looking forward to my next "on" part of the ASRB2 cycle.

In the mean time, I will be building (trying to build?) ALRA. It is going to be a focus fire program based on an existing focus fire skeleton script, which means I won't need the models for figuring out what to turn on and off. I will need them for mapping out the core script, ASRB, loops per day and ASRB2. If the models continue to be disrupted that will mean I cannot finish this project either, but I will keep trying to be productive regardless.

By the way, ALRA stands for ALlergy Relief Aid. ARA was already in use. With the 5.75G skeleton script I will attempt to make as powerful and effective and useful an allergy relief aid as I can, but I do not know how effective it will be.

Given my current difficulty with the models, I have decided that I will not be changing the price of 5.75G subs until I am able to more confidently determine the best price. That may take me a couple months, so enjoy the extension of the lower price for now.

MIR3 is on deck, but it has 41 goals, only one of which has been scripted. That requires 1-3 days per goal to script usually, and that's when the models are working reliably. This program, too, may have to be put off a while.

I have been contemplating trying to build NDRS stand alone and make it a free program, and possibly upgrading ASC to 5.75G, but again... this all requires the models to be working. I also have to find some way to produce products that pass QC and that can be offered for sale during this time. Not sure how I am going to do that unless the models are somehow functional.