Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 08-25-2022

I have been so busy trying to get back to work that I never thanked you all for the birthday wishes! My apologies. Thank you all for those birthday well wishes. This year I had an absolutely wonderful vacation and birthday.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-03-2022

I will not be revealing what I am building until it is published.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-04-2022

So for the last 3 weeks I have been having a devil of a time getting accuracy from the models. It turns out that there were two separate sources of interference, and when I identified them, it allowed me to filter out their effects on the results and I found that on several brief occasions, there was accuracy in the results. All of those results point to the exact same thing. So that is what I will be building. I am confident enough now in the answer to start actually working on it. Finally!

Will let you know what I'm working on when I publish it.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-11-2022

I am finished developing the key script for the next subliminal, and now I am developing some of the new idea additions for the skeleton script to continue working us step by step towards 6G.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-16-2022

Today I have the boring part of building this program to deal with. Extremely tedious. At least during this part, I can listen to documentaries in the background.

There have been a number of upgrades performed to the skeleton script, and a couple of additions as well. Some important improvements taking place in the skeleton script, and will continue to be made in the coming releases.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-18-2022

Last night I was finishing up the build of this new experience, and I started doing quality control checks. This revealed to me that there was a major problem with one of the key tracks, and I had no idea what could have caused it. Today I have figured out what went wrong, and while it will take about 8 hours more of work, I can fix it and make it as I wish to. I was worried for a little while that this would be something that I could not fix.

So we are getting to the end of this build, but it's not quite here yet.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-20-2022

To those of you who have been waiting for answers to important questions, my apologies. I have not been in a position to answer them yet for one reason or another, but I will be doing so soon.

And, we are almost ready to publish the new title!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-22-2022

Almost there...

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-22-2022

I am pleased to announce the release of the latest title, Advanced Stress Relief 5.9G.  This title uses some new technology and script upgrades to the skeleton script that effectively put it in a league of it's own, even compared to other 5.9G programs.  It may sound like an odd choice to build right now, but I think when you read the product description, you'll understand better why I chose to build this and why the models kept telling me this was the best choice.  You can read more here: https://subliminal-shop.com/products/advanced-stress-relief-5-9g-type-a-b-c-d-b

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-23-2022

It has been brought to my attention that the URL for Advanced Stress Relief contains the words "copy of Overcoming Fear v4". That happened because of a Shopify bug, as far as I can tell, and we have no way in Shopify to change it, amazingly. When I create a new product page, it is much faster to just duplicate the page of the last program I published and then adjust a few things instead of all the settings and this helps reduce configuration mistakes. ASR is, of course, not a copy of Overcoming Fear v4. Amazing that we cannot find a way to edit the URL. I have to keep looking, but in case you were wondering... that's why it is what it is. Hopefully we are just overlooking some obscure setting, but so far it looks like a bug and we can't do much about it. Apparently this is what happens when you do not immediately change the auto-generated page title when duplicating a page. Thanks, Shopify.

Anyway, I am re-creating the page and hopefully that will solve the issue.

I have re-created the Advanced Stress Relief page and corrected the faulty URL. The new URL is:

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/advanced-stress-relief-5-9g-type-a-b-c-d-b

I will endeavor to change the announcements containing it.

I have recently repaired the URL of the original ARL product page, but before I could, two of you ordered subscriptions from the new page which has been de-activated. If that causes a disruption to your subscription, I have instructed Ben to fix it for you. Please let us know if there is a problem. My apologies for any inconvenience.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-25-2022

Yesterday was my 5 year anniversaryfor my relationship with GF. We went to Orlando, got some chocolate at Chocolate Kingdom (best chocolate I know of), and then went indoor skydiving at iFly. Then we went to Pirate's Cove mini golf and played a couple rounds of mini golf, after which we went to dinner and then to the Orlando Eye followed by ice cream. All this constituted enough walking to cause both of our legs and feet to feel relatively beaten up by the end of the day.

Until I turned on Advanced Stress Relief at bed time. I was exposed to a lot of people vaping and a lot of people smoking marijuana in Orlando, both of which I am extremely allergic or reactive to, and which make my lungs become extremely irritated, which makes them produce a lot of phlegm trying to protect themselves from the irritants, and which in turn makes me cough a LOT. When I get like that, I sometimes have to take a full ounce of Nyquil to get them to calm down enough to sleep. That was the case last night, after being exposed to no less than six people vaping and two people smoking marijuana in public.

I took the Nyquil and turned on the ASR and layed down, coughed for a while, and waited for sleep to come. It only took a couple minutes after the lights went out, and I felt my legs and feet being worked on by ASR. It felt something like the effects of a massage. It felt super nice. In the morning I woke up feeling like I had had a full body massage while I slept, and it was super comfy and cozy. Legs and feet feel awesome. I absolutely love this program.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-26-2022

Alright, so here's some clarification and the plan.

Right now, instead of taking a break like I usually do after releasing a sub, I am building an experimental. When that is finished I will take a couple or a few days to rest, and then I will start working on Male Enhancement for both length and girth. I ESTIMATE that it will take a couple weeks to build, but don't be surprised if it takes longer.

After that we will be modifying the script to length only and building that variant. I again ESTIMATE that that will take +4 days, but again, don't be surprised if it takes longer.