Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-14-2022

Okay, so yesterday right after posting that I was done configuring, I found an entire module that needed to be configured. I pushed hard and got that configured yesterday, finishing right around midnight.

Now today I am in the process of comparing the new OF to the script of the old one, to make sure everything that should be present is.

In the Key Script, I see some opportunities to make tweaks and improvements, and you know I can't let that go. So I'm off to optimize the key script some, and then hopefully we begin building.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-14-2022

While setting up the configuration script for the FRM in OFv4, I found a note I left myself at some point in the past that gave me an idea. Upon testing this idea, I found that yay! It works. Say hello to FRM v6.1.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-17-2022

I am almost finished creating the FLAC and MP3 files for the OFv4 program. After that it's tag and bag, upload and archive, and then I am done for the day.

Tomorrow I need to create the product description (already partially done) and calculate the usage patterns. Hopefully I can publish tomorrow.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-17-2022

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum *

c1c913ae93213b35d9afd5f1ec539216ef8b8ff05764a5ce0734c1d372a15187 Overcoming_Fear_v4_5p9G_Hybrid_Subliminal_HDA_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).flac

be95e96af118c0f0dd950fed39cf1c4191f0bb9ff6c04c03d4322fd22ca8415c Overcoming_Fear_v4_5p9G_Hybrid_Subliminal_HDA_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).mp3

40efdcb151ea4224d9c4af9742a060f2b1b40eefe4a9d75325e690b035af2f83 Overcoming_Fear_v4_5p9G_Hybrid_Subliminal_HDA_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).flac

21ca350cba0c6d1b43d3d179463812c9e9195b835f5a10cacb6d1f9b8612bc70 Overcoming_Fear_v4_5p9G_Hybrid_Subliminal_HDA_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).mp3

30e1c54705a3dabcfd99fe5df534819ff4fac466ba094f23fd4e6088cc9c2ce8 Overcoming_Fear_v4_5p9G_Masked_Subliminal_HDA_(Ocean_Surf).flac

7c993452bd29c7aca61ae0981186724ad42b142b2fafe66b2f3d11709a0c1089 Overcoming_Fear_v4_5p9G_Masked_Subliminal_HDA_(Ocean_Surf).mp3

0bbf173c6879e90ac6153e6ae5696a3ca2e038854f376c85c788e3bc0674e615 Overcoming_Fear_v4_5p9G_Masked_Subliminal_HDA_(Trickling_Stream).flac

4cedb8d23b331a9402f70aa0b79c4757351a5ab526a0c3eb9c201a101836aa0b Overcoming_Fear_v4_5p9G_Masked_Subliminal_HDA_(Trickling_Stream).mp3

db665ebd5ebdcfc6407a6c7287c7898198d2173f2d28e6afee0bb4801eb793a2 Overcoming_Fear_v4_5p9G_Subliminal_FLAC.zip

e7cc335758ec26632cd3da7bb5800acafce6021cb37187a9947b8dbc16ded0a7 Overcoming_Fear_v4_5p9G_Subliminal_MP3.zip

deb2d4bba96466cd68a3acccbc19ec4bcdf55f3853d2f845375c1f55a6622aeb Overcoming_Fear_v4_5p9G_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_HDA_(Silent).flac

7454bdc12aaa2d5db19dcd2afafa5b938dfcead8bafce55c7dd75e768ff7a883 Overcoming_Fear_v4_5p9G_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_HDA_(Silent).mp3

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum *.txt

ea2f848b7469f376e05cd3140d2790d0a52190174c2b51550ea76e8855d8fa25 Overcoming_Fear_v4_SHA256Sum_Hashes.txt

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$

----

Upload in progress.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-18-2022

Alright. So the program is uploaded, backed up and the product description is finished. But while calculating the usage patterns, there was something very different indicated, and that is that for this program there are actually two sets of usage patterns that must be calculated: one for normal usage, and one for special cases. I have normal usage calculated, but special cases I have run out of time to figure out, and tomorrow is my (much needed) day off. So it will be the 20th when OFv4 is published. If you were waiting with bated breath, my apologies.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-20-2022

I am now performing the final editing pass for the description of OFv4. It should be published within the next 10-20 minutes.

I am pleased to announce the newest addition to our product catalog, Overcoming Fear v4. Please read about it and get your copy here, now!

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/overcoming-fear-v4-0-5-9g-type-a-b-c-d

I have actually been getting TID from this program consistently for a couple weeks now. It's been fascinating to observe. Not always fun, but the program actually appears to be removing fears before I ever even start using it. I've noted that other guys have started responding to me differently, and guys who would normally assume they were senior to me have begun responding to me with respect and acting like I am the leader. In one case, bordering on awe. I have also caught myself talking in public about a very personal experience that I normally don't talk about, without any concern for who heard me, or what they thought about it.

Some of the unpleasant TID is stuff I have never experienced before, but I recognized it as TID because of how it has played out. Given how I've dealt with and experienced my most fearful experiences in the past, I'm quite frankly amazed that it wasn't significantly more unpleasant, and that it seems to be getting less and less as I get closer to actually starting the program. I am seriously impressed.

A big "thank you" to all of you who believe in and support me and my work, and vote with your wallet to help me keep going. I very much appreciate it, and I feel very blessed to have such wonderful supporters. You guys rock!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-21-2022

This morning I was awakened by a phone call telling me that my father died.

It is going to take me a while to deal with this. I will try to take my time with responses and think them through so that I can minimize any unstable emotions in my responses, but this sort of thing I don't know exactly how I will respond. In the past I have noted that I have sometimes become short tempered in cases like this. If that happens, please accept my apologies beforehand.

This is going to force me to take some time off. I really don't want to, but I know that until I recover from this, I will be relatively useless when it comes to achieving the level of focus I need to run the models accurately.

In the mean time, I'm going to prioritize my emotional recovery to make sure it happens as quickly as possible, so I can get back to functional as soon as possible.

Thank you for your well wishes and your support. I greatly appreciate them, but I won't have the energy to respond for a while most likely. I'm sure Ben will do his best to help while I'm down, and I appreciate having staff like Ben who I can rely on for that sort of thing in cases like this. Thank you, Ben.

I'll be back.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-28-2022

I'm not ready to come back yet, but I thought an update would be good for you guys.

The TID I thought I was getting from OFv4, that wasn't what it was. It turns out that the strange discomfort I was having in my digestive system that nothing helped started on the day before my father died, and I was informed of his death almost a week later. It was, apparently, some part of me suffering because it knew he was going to, and then did, die. My father and I lived in different states.

I never ended up running OFv4. Instead, I have been using UH, and it has done an amazing job of keeping me going at 2 loops and a volume of just 8/15 on my cell phone. The day before the day before yesterday I was so exhausted that I decided to take a couple days off, and last night was the second night off from it. Tow nights off was too much, and I found myself crumbling emotionally. 2 loops and breakfast brought me back to emotionally stable and comfortable again, but I have been unable to focus regardless. Yesterday I tried to run the models on what to build next, but I could tell that I was not able to focus well enough to get certainty in what I was putting in for variables, and you know well, garbage in, garbage out. The answers that resulted showed well that I had made multiple input mistakes, because the confidence rating was an appalling 10%, the lowest I have ever seen it.

I had hoped to be able to do that today, but still not able to focus. UH did such a good job that it had me thinking that I was doing fine, but a couple days off reveals that UH is what's supporting me emotionally right now. I am not done dealing with this grief, and until I am, I won't be able to do the work that is necessary to even determine what to build next. I must be patient, as frustrating as that is.

In the mean time, I would like to suggest that you guys start ONE thread and in that thread, put the titles that you would like to see built. I will give those titles extra weighting when I run the models to determine what to run, and consider them in their own list, as well as in the complete list of options I have compiled for what to build when I next run the models. You may not get what you ask for, but I will give those titles extra attention. Ultimately, a big part of why I use the models this way is that timing is everything, and it not only allows me to choose what will do best for us financially, but what will work best for you guys. Some of the titles I would like to build are apparently not quite ready to be built yet, because I apparently haven't figured out all of how to make them work. This approach keeps me from building duds and prevents you from wasting time running programs that aren't able to achieve their goals. I want you guys to get what you pay for.

I don't know how long this will take, but losing a parent is one of the most painful experiences you can go through. A week wasn't enough; let's hope that I can do it in less than a month.

Next month, I will be going on vacation from the 15th through the 22nd. During that time, I will be mostly incommunicado. At the current time, I only have the strength to read some of the forum, but I cannot reply yet.

Thank you all for your kindness, consideration and support, both concerning my father, and the warm welcome you have shown OFv4. That makes a big difference for us here at IML. Thank you all for believing in me and my work, and voting with your wallets. You have made it possible for me to grieve without worrying about working. That is priceless.

I'll be back as soon as I have the energy.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 08-14-2022

Updated the FAQ on Sexual Arousal Magnifier v1: Recommend a volume of 9 out of 15 on an Android cell phone while it is being played through the phone's speakers. This translates to 10 out of 16 on iPhones and 18 out of 30 on Google phones. This seems to be the most effective volume most of the time.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 08-14-2022

Been testing SARM v1 on myself lately to see how 1 hour a day works on me, and holy cow. I have managed after about a week of doing this to achieve a level of almost constantly aroused and ready to go that I haven't experienced since I was in my teens. (I turn 49 this week. Hard to wrap my head around, but true.) It's actually verging on uncomfortable. Mostly using a volume of 9 out of 15, as the models suggest.

Interestingly, not long ago, maybe a month or two, I started noticing that my body was losing the effects of sexual hormones. My libido was dying, and my response was not where I wanted it to be when I had the opportunity. Now, damn, I'm back to it would take 3x a day or maybe more to satisfy this beast, and I wake up with raging "morning glories" every day and have them at least once a day spontaneously otherwise.

Must say, I am impressed with the hormone optimizer module in SARM.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 08-23-2022

Alright, I am back from my yearly vacation (wonderful time this year) and I think I am done with the fallout from the loss of my father, so now I can get back to work.  I've done a bit to improve the store landing page today, but I'm deeply tired from the forced march yesterday (11 + hour drive home) and the fact that my cat missed me so much that he woke me up 5 times last night to make sure I was real and get lovies from me.

Anyway, I'm going to be working on what to build next.  I have it narrowed down to a list of "only" about 20 titles now, and when I can get high enough confidence ratings from the models, I'll be figuring that out with finality.

I haven't had a chance to read through the forum or respond yet, will do that when I have more brain power to use.  Where did I put that Mio Energy?  Time to get back to work.