Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 06-03-2022

Just want to point out that I have updated a part of the FAQ that I overlooked in editing. SARM can be used for short term use (six loops of exposure) with one other subliminal, but it should not be used more than once per week that way. It should not be used as medium or long term programming with any other subliminal or mind programming.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 06-07-2022

The next subliminal for building has been chosen by the models... and it is something I totally did not expect, and yet it makes no surprise at all. I don't know what the final name will be yet, but it will be a hormone optimizer for youth.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 06-09-2022

Hormone Optimizer for Youth is coming along nicely. I spent a lot of time yesterday trying to wrap my brain around the very strange grammatical construction of the necessary wording to get it to do what it is intended to do, but after about 13 hours of wrangling with it, I managed to find a way to construct the statement to communicate to the subconscious exactly what I wanted it to do, and the models are showing that it will work.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 06-10-2022

Just a heads up: The FAQ in the product description for SARM has been updated as recently as today, so please make sure you know all of what it says because it's important for those of you who wish to use it effectively.

To those of you who subscribed to or purchased a copy of it, thank you.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 06-17-2022

Today I am recording the script and working on processing it. That will likely take me until I drop from exhaustion, which usually happens after midnight.

So far the names I am considering are:

1. Hormone Optimizer For Youth Regeneration
2. Hormone Optimizer For Youth Rejuvenation
3. Hormone Optimizer for Youth Rejuvenation & Regeneration
4. Hormone Optimizer For Youthfulness

Will be running those through the models later today. Which do you like best?

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 06-17-2022

The models have indicated that the name "Hormone Optimizer for Youthfulness is the best option, so we're going with that. Thanks, Ben! And thanks to everyone who helped come up with ides. I appreciate your input!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 06-19-2022

Hormone Optimizer For Youthfulness is almost ready to publish. Just need to calculate initial usage patterns and finish editing the product description. Should be going live later today!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 06-19-2022

I did another experiment with SARM v1 last night, played six loops without GF knowing that's what was playing.  (She has consented previously to participate in whatever experiments I deem necessary without telling her they're being performed, of course.)

The result was that today, not only did we have sex, but we had sex fully twice as many times as usual.  In fact at the end, she laughingly said to me, "What are you playing?" because she realized how unusual the situation was.  Busted!  But the program worked so well that she responded that way (which is next to unheard of without it) and realized that I was doing an experiment!

On top of that we ended up getting into minor arguments three times before we had sex the first time.  Normally, if we get into even one argument, no matter how minor, there will be no sex that day, and it usually leaves her in a foul mood the whole rest of the day, even when we resolve the issue.  This time, she was responding much less negatively and kept trying to come back to a good mood.  After the third tiff, I decided to just leave and go work because I figured I had long since blown it for sex today, and I was only going to miscommunicate and make things worse again.  But lo and behold, 15 minutes later she was knocking at my office door offering me tea time.  To her, tea time is emotional bonding time, so that was quite a surprise.

At the end of tea time, she flat out asked me if I wanted to have sex - which was the second time today she asked (once after breakfast, while I was washing the dishes, but before we had the miscommunication spats).  Normally she will not initiate unless it's been more than a month without sex; it is always up to me to initiate otherwise.  (It has not been even close to a month this time. Last time we had sex was actually the result of me accidentally being exposed to DMSI-Custom, which I was exposed to for a short time while giving orientation to one of my Tier 2 testers and setting up his play list a few days ago.)  Furthermore, she will NEVER normally attempt to initiate more than once in a given day.    

Finally, as designed, she seems to genuinely enjoy the effects it has on her.  And this woman is not easily influenced by my subliminals when it comes to aphrodisiacs.  With SARM v1, it not only affects her, but consistently results in sex within 6 to 48 hours, depending on how I configure it.  That is the first time I have ever seen that from her, and she's been exposed to many, many experimental aphrodisiacs in the five years we have been together. If it can affect her like this, I believe it can affect almost anyone.  

I am very pleased with SARM v1.  I think I have achieved my goal of making something that will help couples have sex more often, and better sex. (And it was noticeably better than usual for how good it felt for both of us during orgasm.)

Also, had my first in-person observation and report from that Tier 2 tester I mentioned above today, and I am pleased with his report and what I observed while we did the observation.  DMSI-Custom does not start off at the finish line, but it is effective and seems to steadily progress to more and more impact as the internal FRM does its job.  He told me that he's impressed with it so far, and that he's glad he's able to help me test it because "it's fun". His FWB certainly seems to like it's effects! I will not be sharing most of what the tests do because I don't want to get you guys hyped up with expectations unless and until I know full well that it will deliver for you too.

Some of you who are Tier 3 testers, or who have been recommended as Tier 3 testers for DMSI-Custom, may wish to be testing it, but right now I need Tier 2 testers - people I can personally sit with at least once a week in public and personally observe the effects the program is having on those around us.  Today's observation was definitely on the right track.  I don't know how long testing will take, but so far it's looking good.  This program is designed to have a full strength internal FRM, so I'm estimating it will require 2-3 months to get most people to the full experience of what it can do.  Testing is ongoing.  If I need Tier 3 testers, I will let those of you who are my T3 testers know.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 06-20-2022

For those who are interested, Hormone Optimizer for Youthfulness 5.9G is now live! Get on over to

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/hormone-optimizer-for-youthfulness-5-9g-type-a-b-c-d-hybrid

and grab you a copy right this second! Wink

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 06-30-2022

Wow. I think I see why OFv4 needs to be built now. This is definitely going to be a very different beast than anything that came before it.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-02-2022

I have finished calculating the configuration of the FRM for v4 of OF, and it is... well... this isn't even in the same solar system as v3 was. I can't believe how far I've come in terms of what I can do just since 5.75.7G.

It's mind blowing to look at the v3 script and see just how vastly the tech has advanced since OF v3 came out. Just incredible.

Also, OFv4 now holds the record for most high impact configuration of any sub I have ever built. In the last 6 months I have built some subs with some pretty insane impact configurations that literally left everything else before them in the dust. This one makes the one that previously held the top spot a distant second place. But this was not unexpected. 5.9G allows me to scale up the impact of the program to be whatever the goal needs it to be for the program to be successful. Fear removal is the most challenging goal I have ever attempted, by far, bar none, hands down. So OF v4 isn't just an upgrade. This thing is a quantum leap forward in terms of how much impact it will have. Just nuts.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-05-2022

Shortly after the email blast was sent, I realized that I made a critical error in it, which was, I did not change the link to point at the product being advertised. For this, I apologize to all of you. Since this is the second time in three months I have made such a dumb mistake, I'm kicking my butt just as I would anyone who works under me, and correct the issue so this does not happen again. That sort of mistake is not acceptable. I take full responsibility, and I am going to make sure that does not happen again. My apologies, everyone.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-06-2022

Alright, so OFv4 is taking longer than I expected because I have to configure, or re-configure, more parts than I was expecting. Just finished one, I currently have left the DRS and I think that's it, although there is one other module that I will run the models on verifying that its current configuration is optimal.

My inner child is trying very, very hard to distract me from working on this. He does that whenever a program is of serious importance because he is apparently afraid of the success it will bring. Given how hard he is trying to distract me, this should be a really good program. Maybe this time, he's afraid that I'll run it. Hint: I will.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-13-2022

OFv4 config is finally finished. There is some part of me (or something, if it's not me) that is trying to an extraordinary degree to stop, slow down, prevent this program from being built. I'm not sure I have ever seen this much effort, this many different efforts and approaches to stopping the build of a program. That, coupled with the TID reports, tells me it's going to be very, very effective and important.

Now I have to take the configuration data and create the config script, and then I can start working on actually building. I should be able to start building tomorrow.