Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-02-2022

Testosterone Optimizer For Men 5.8G is now available here:

https://subliminal-shop.com/collections/for-men/products/testosterone-optimizer-for-men-5-8g-type-b-c-hybrid

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-03-2022

Now starting work on the winner of the contest for next program: Universal Healing.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-03-2022

I'm currently doing my second run through of UMS v2, but I would kill to be able to use Testosterone Optimizer. That thing is crazy.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-08-2022

Last night, I was too exhausted to cook and so was GF so we relented and went to Cracker Barrel to eat. Had something really odd happen there. One of the guys there who works as a cashier struck up a conversation with us while we were waiting to be seated, and he was talking about how I met and landed GF with us. It seemed to end rather awkwardly (I think he's very attracted to her), and then we had someone else who works there immediately start a conversation with us. She talked to us until we were called.

We sat down and this guy suddenly appeared in the dining area, and was doing bussing work. For a while, he made no eye contact with us, but after a while (before our food came out), he came over and said, "Hey, if you guys want to get dessert, it's on me. I recommend the Coca Cola cake, it's good."

I was rather stunned, and I blurted out, "What? Why?"

"Because I love you guys! You're great! When the server comes over, just tell her that whatever you get for dessert is on me."

Both of us were blown away. What just happened?

Then before we got a chance to mention it to the server he came over and told her this same thing while she was serving us.

We decided to accept his kindness and ordered a coca cola chocolate cake. She's been trying to avoid eating sweets lately, and I'm not big on vanilla ice cream, so we shared it. He saw this and asked why we didn't order two?

Then later after we were all done, before we could leave the dining room, he came over and asked me to promise that I would get dessert on him every time we came in. Fist bump to agree. I'm blown away again.

"I can't take advantage of you like that, man!" I said.

"It's just $5. No big deal."

"How about you invest that $5 each week instead?"

"How about I invest that $5 each week and get you guys dessert also?"

I had to laugh.

I'm not sure what's going through his head, but it's very strange. We are running UMS v2 Stage 4 again right now, so the only thing I can think of is that either he really likes GF and wants to be kind to us both so he doesn't raise suspicions, or he's responding to the aura somehow. I don't get the impression he's trying to steal her, but I know he's attracted to her by the way he acts around us. She's short and curvy in all the right places, so I can't blame him. Still, this is really strange to have happen.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-11-2022

Well, as it turns out, my idea for UH will not work. The models told me that the key scripts of E5 and MHSv2 are so advanced and so specific that I cannot equal them using the methods I had in mind, so they will be integrated into the key script of UH 5.8G in addition to the script I developed to replace them.

When I integrated them, I realized why. I had forgotten how specific and advanced these scripts actually are.

This will take a bit longer to build than I expected, but when has that ever failed to be the case? Regardless, this is going to be interesting. I have three major configurations to complete from this point before I can begin building it. Hopefully this won't take very long, but whatever happens, this is going to be a doozy of a program, both to build and to use I'm sure.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-17-2022

I am recovering from what is/was almost certainly an Omicron COVID infection. Today is the first day since the 11th that I feel anything close to myself again. Still very low energy, but not completely exhausted and nauseous all the time. I'll be trying to get back to work as I have enough energy to, but the main focus is on being able to run the models and get consistent verifiable answers that pass the checks I do to make sure they are accurate enough. I don't know how long it will take to get to a point where I can do that successfully. Bear with me on this.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-24-2022

My goal for today is to finish configuring UH and start actually building it. For some time now I haven't been able to work because of having COVID and for the last 4-5 days I have been configuring UH. Had some weirdness keep me confused for a bit, but now I have sorted that out and I'm almost finished configuring it now.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-26-2022

I am finally finished configuring UH 5.8G and now I begin the task of building it. Now we should have 2-3 days until I can publish it.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-28-2022

We should be ready to actually create the subliminal audio of UH tomorrow.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-29-2022

UH will be coming out either late today or some time tomorrow. Normally I take Sundays off, but in this case I would work on my day off to get this thing finished. It's beyond time to get this finished.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-29-2022

I almost finished in time to publish today, but then in my mental exhaustion, I accidentally deleted the product. And description. And uploaded files. This is why I have a rule that I don't work when I am tired.

Now it will take time to upload (it has to be uploaded twice) and have the description re-done, and calculate all the usage patterns, and...

It's going to wait until Monday. That will eat my whole day off, and if I'm making mistakes like that, I need a day off.

Sorry, guys.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 01-31-2022

Alright, so today I have finished the product description, upload, config. I only need now to figure out the initial usage patterns, loops per day, days on, days off. Unfortunately, I am currently sitting in the waiting room at the Kia dealership waiting for my car to be fixed. I've done everything I can do until I get home and I can use the models to figure that part out. I have learned that whenever I have to go to the dealership to get things fixed, it takes 2 to 5 hours. I've been here about an hour now, so who knows. I really wish I could have had this fixed at my regular mechanic, but apparently they can't access this particular part.

So it should come out later today.

I only have the days off per ASRB2 cycle and the months per run-through left to calculate and then the product image to find and set. But the settings used in this program's config and in the usage patterns are telling me, these goals are no small ask for the mind and body to accomplish!

Universal Healing is now available. You can get your copy now!

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/universal-healing-5-8g-type-a-b-c-d-hybrid