Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-19-2019

The Mystery Subliminal has passed 3 of 3 tests so far. I am pleased with how and how well it works. It will be released shortly.

I'm working on improving the Awakener and rebuilding it. Yes, it will be a free upgrade from V1 to V1.1.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-21-2019

Surprise!

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Surprise-Guess-what-s-now-available

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-29-2019

I ended up taking 4 days off to rest my mind, and yesterday and today I have been swamped trying to catch up. So please bear with me. I'm doing a lot of stuff at once recently.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-30-2019

Hopefully building General Pain Relief Prototype 18 today. I still have to determine how to set the power level of the Magnus Engine v3, and then we are off to the races.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-02-2019

With today being the third day in a row, I find myself unable to work because the models are unstable. It is, to put it mildly, more than a little frustrating. Especially since that clearly means there is at least one variable I am not seeing that is affecting the answers, which I haven't been able to find since I started working on them in 2008.

That said, I have been working on figuring out some aspects of the FRM 4.9 and today's experiments produced a rather dramatic result that strongly suggests I am on the right path. So I can't really build anything until the models are functional again, but I am gathering more and more good stuff for FRM 4.9 when the time comes.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-04-2019

GPR-P18 is almost finished.  Probably not today.

I'll be working on MIR v3 next.  It started out being a focus-fire, but then I discovered something really useful during my research, and it's now got about 42 different goals on top of the focus fire, so it;s no longer a focus fire.  This may take me a little while to accomplish.  This is looking challenging to script and build, but it's also looking very promising.

MHS has to get started soon also, since my lungs are exceptionally sensitive recently.  I walked into a Spice & Tea Exchange four days ago to order some tea, and while I was there the spice dust was enough to have me coughing my brains out for the last four days.  

I've also been exceptionally exhausted recently and I'm not sure why.  On top of that, I'm increasingly becoming irritable and I believe that has to do with the effects that the current cycle is having, which is the same cycle that peaked when my uncle died in May.  It peaks for me again on the 24th and 25th of December, which is not going to make for a good Christmas, if it does again what it did before.  And the way things are falling apart is exactly what happened leading up to my uncle's death.  This time, my family will be torn apart again by my cousin and my aunt moving to China.  My cousin is one of very, very few blood relatives I have left.  But the whole pattern of events is playing out exactly the same as it did last time: more and more failure caused by random unexpected stupid crap, leading to more and more time spent repeating my efforts and getting nowhere, while finances get screwy for weird and unexpected reasons, family disruption, growing frustration over wasted time and money, and less and less real ability to be productive because of all this.

I was really hoping that this wouldn't happen, that the previous "hit" on this cycle was just me wrongly correlating it with what happened, but no.  It's replaying with a precision that makes my prediction as to how this "second hit" of this cycle would go 100% accurate so far.  

For example... it took me 5 days to calculate the ASRB for GPR-P18 "Elwood".  That normally takes me 20-45 MINUTES.  On top of that, I find myself spending my time and money on things that irritate the hell out of me, like... an hour and 27 minutes to change my oil, rotate my tires and swap out the transmission fluid?  The bill for which was around 4x what would have been reasonable, too.  Then going to have lunch and discovering that the person we went to see wasn't there, after she specifically told us she would be.  Then going to wally world "on the way home", only to discover that 3 of 5 items we were there to buy were not in stock or were not what we needed... then coming home to discover that I am too exhausted to work because I made an unheard of number of mistakes not once, but three times in a row while attempting to correct the mistakes I made.  Which frustrates me even further because now I can't work again, because I'm too tired, and I don't even have a reasonable explanation for why I am tired!

So... I'm working on it.  And GPR-P18 looks really promising in the models.  And MIR v3 has me excited.  And MHS looks cool.  But I'm not making much progress lately.  I guess it comes down to just perseverance at this point, as I struggle to maintain my sanity through this shit storm.  Again.  Bear with me.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-08-2019

Yesterday and today I am hard at work on MHS v2 5.75G. I have decided to put MIR behind MHS, so I can heal my lungs as well as help those who need MHS.

There are several parts to me building this program. Part 1 is finished. I am working on Part 2a, and I will do Part 2b next. Part 3 is to transfer the script from the previous version of MHS to this program and optimize it for the current skeleton script, and Part 4 is, as of this writing, to finish FRM 4.9. Then Part 5 is making sure the skeleton script modules that need to be on are on, and those that need to be off are off.

This is going to be a major upgrade of MHS. It will incorporate three different major approaches to triggering the body to heal itself, and it should work faster, more obviously and more successfully on more things than the previous version.

I don't know how long this will take me, but I'm not trying to rush this. I'm trying to push it as far as I can to make it as effective and successful as possible.

During this time, I'm going to be less frequently answering forum questions, because this requires a lot of my time and energy and focus to get right. The complexity of this version of this program is high, especially considering three major and very different approaches to triggering the body to heal itself, all of which must work at peak and at the same time, must not interfere with one another. Some of these approaches are also extremely challenging to translate to script.

On top of this, lately I have been forced to go slower than usual by circumstances outside of my control. So as I said before... please bear with me. I will release this program as quickly as I can be certain I got it right, and I will be as active on the forum as I can be in the mean time. But MHS has to take priority right now for a number of reasons. I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Oh, and GPR-P18 is built and in testing, but testing is going very slowly because we don't have anyone with pain in Tiers 1, 2 or 3 right now. If anyone needs me to publish it to help them deal with pain, let me know; otherwise it'll be a bit while we do internal testing.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-11-2019

Now performing Part 3 (working on optimizing and upgrading the script transferred from previous version of the program). This is going more quickly than I expected.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-14-2019

Part 3 is going slowly and it is challenging work indeed. The amount of work I accomplish each day is not what I'd like it to be, but I know this will be worth the time and effort. It amazes me just how far I have come since last time this program was built in terms of how much I can advance, improve and optimize the script.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-22-2019

Optimus Engine 6.1 is here.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-26-2019

Something has been brought to my attention that requires a change in the skeleton script. The module designed to forcibly override the state shifting induced by ingested substances will be turned off until I can figure out specifically what it is and is not doing, and how to be sure that it is doing only what I intended for it to do. This comes as a result of a report that it was apparently affecting prescription drugs as well as some natural supplements that could be important, such as St. John's Wort.

I am not entirely sure that what it does with these things is detrimental, but I do not want to be interfering with prescription drugs AT ALL, and figuring out the specifics will require time I do not have right now. Plus, this feature is not critically important. Its design is aimed ONLY at maintaining a state of awareness that is beneficial to the program achieving its goals. I only have one report of it doing this. These programs have been publicly available for several months, and this has not been reported as an issue previously. So the chance of this being unsafe is very low. But we will be labeling all of the subs that have it turned on, and as I stated, it will be turned off as a precaution.

So for the time being, it will be turned off in the skeleton script until and unless I can make absolutely sure it is not negatively affecting prescription drugs and/or supplements that are important. Perhaps if I do keep it, I will limit it to nicotine, caffeine, alcohol and possibly drugs being used specifically for recreational purposes.

In other news, today was a productive day for work on MHS v2 - finally. I am close to finished upgrading the old script, and then we will either start working on FRM 4.9 (if the models show that it needs to be on in this program) or building it (if not).

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-27-2019

It looks like we may be having our sale on Black Friday this year...

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-27-2019

This year, we will be having our yearly sale on Black Friday. We'll be sending out an e-mail in the morning with the details. You don't want to miss this one.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-28-2019

To all who celebrate it... happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Indigo Mind Labs!