Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-04-2021

Finished working on the energy flooding and manipulation scripting. Now I am working to transfer the Key Script. This may take a considerable amount of time, as I have to determine which modules are going to be kept and which discarded, and then upgrade and optimize the rest. This is not a short piece of scripting, so this may take me days or even weeks by itself. Let's hope it's only days, because I'd like to get back to releasing subliminals.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-05-2021

The Key Script for DMSI is getting a loooot of optimization and upgrades... I have learned a lot since I last built this program. This should be interesting.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-08-2021

Yesterday I was supposed to have a day off, but things kept getting worse and worse. I spent the whole day trying to rest by playing video games, but still, things kept getting worse and worse. Dinner time comes around and gf has to drag me to dinner, and on the way I notice that UMS is still playing from the night before. I figured out that at that point I probably had been exposed to 18 loops straight. Since then I have noted that I am not functional enough to be sure what I am doing is safe or reasonable, to the degree that I can't even drive with certainty right now. I will be taking time off from work and UMS until I am sure I can function normally again and that means that at least today, I am not working.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-11-2021

Today I trust my thinking and judgement enough to get back to work. The DMSI key script is long and complex, and I am having to go through and do surgery on each statement. Some require minor surgery, and some require nearly a complete rewrite. It's not fun or fast, but it's getting accomplished again.

There are a LOT of little upgrades and tweaks going in based on the current scripting standards, as well as some major changes and improvements based on more advanced understanding of certain things than I had before. This will definitely be a different experience.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-16-2021

I have spent a lot of time contemplating how to continue with DMSI and I have concluded that it is almost ready to configure and build. I do need to make some additions first. Presuming the necessary additions are not extremely difficult to create, this should not require too much longer and then we can begin the config-for-Platinum-Lake build process.

Also, I have to answer several of your questions, and I know about them, but circumstances have not allowed me to access the forum lately. I'll get on that tomorrow when I have access again.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-19-2021

Today has already gone so wrong that I'd like to just give up trying, but I am going to persevere. Yesterday I found the path forward regarding external fear removal, and today I will be attempting to develop and implement it.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-22-2021

Now that I finally know an approach to dealing with fear of acting in the affected, I am making great progress on developing this module. Starting to feel excited again about DMSI instead of hating it because I couldn't make progress.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-23-2021

The hard part appears to be finished. I will work on other things and then circle back around to make sure I'm right, but it does appear that the outward facing FRM is finished. Much different approach than I would have suspected. Progress! That's a mountain off my shoulders for sure.

Currently making additions to the skeleton script that are intended to correct some of the issues that people have had in the past concerning execution, and especially execution of DMSI.

CatMan and others like him have made a significant and important contribution here, regardless of how frustrating it has been to watch them time and again resist and or sabotage the script. As this is the last version of DMSI that will be a free upgrade, and possibly the last version period, I hope this helps you guys succeed this time.

I have recently determined that the safeties I had in use were in rare cases triggering resistance to execution because the user wanted to decide for themselves how to do the thing. So I have adjusted all of the safeties in the script of DMSI and the skeleton script for 5.8G and later to use a new phrasing that achieves the intended result without triggering that resistance.

Performed an analysis and upgrade of the Magnus Engine, making it go from v3.0 to v3.1, which should open up a lot more potential from it - presuming that humans are capable of doing what it is opening up the option of doing with this upgrade. If that is not the case, then there will be no change; if it is, then there will be. No way to lose making this adjustment, but definitely potential to improve.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-27-2021

I have begun the configuration phase of the DMSI 3.4 script for the Platinum Lake build method.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-28-2021

Final configuration of the Key Script is turning out to be a real "balancing on a razor's edge" situation! I guess I always knew it would be, but this is crazy.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-28-2021

I have finished configuring the external facing FRM and the Key Script. Now I am setting up the key script configuration, which will be followed by the configuration of the DRS and then the AutoConfig. After that I have to re-tag the script and then I will begin building it. We are not far now. So anyone who didn't get the message before, if you're planning to do DMSI 3.4, you'll want to stop whatever else you're using.

Also, I think I have made a mistake by not having a Black Friday sale, so we are going to try to do a sale starting tomorrow on Cyber Monday. Normally, everything but the top level of tech goes on sale, which would technically be 5.75.7G subliminals, but DMSI will be published in a week or less most likely and it is 5.8G, so I think we can bend the rules slightly this time and put everything on sale for you guys. I'll be sending out an email announcement when I get a chance. There is no way for me to have a sale on subscription prices, so it will just be the purchase option that goes on sale. How long the sale will last, I don't know, so get it while it's hot!

Let's hope I can figure out how to set up the sale pricing through our new back end!