Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-08-2021

UMS v2 did something yesterday that absolutely blows my mind. It has brought about a situation in which beliefs I didn't even realize I had were basically called out as being false, artificially limiting, unnecessary and counter-productive. But it didn't stop there. It also put me in a position to make the transition from "Yes I now see these beliefs, but how do I change them?" to "I have no choice but to change them, because this is what is." The changes went into effect almost immediately, and I have been making those changes ever since. It feels like now that Change A has taken place, Changes B and C result automatically, which trigger changes D, E and F, which trigger changes G, H, I and J, which trigger J, K, L, M and N, and so on..

This is still taking place in my mind. It's like a massive reconfiguration, both at the conscious and subconscious levels. I can now see how a person can achieve any level of wealth with next to no money and next to no effort as long as they know the right things, do the right things and do the right things at the right times. What I was sure was "too good to be true" has now been factually revealed to be an assessment based on a set of beliefs that were true when I created them, but changes to the world and how things work make them false now. In today's world... it is true, literally ANYTHING is possible. Even a child can become a multi-millionaire, and without much money, time or effort.

And now that I have broken through that artificially limiting thought prison created back in the 1970's when those beliefs still had some factual truth to them, I am free to see and act on entirely new opportunities that I would not have seen or acted on previously because of them. This puts me on the path to real world wealth in a very different way than before, and that makes a BIG difference.

I am blown away by not just what UMS v2 is doing, but how it is doing these things. Find the right usage patterns, and this thing will have your Titanic shift to Full Speed and then take a hard turn straight for the target. And everyone and everything on the ship will be thrown on the floor when it does, but when you pick up the pieces, you'll be on track to amazing things happening that would have been impossible before, because you could not have seen them or accepted them, and would have prevented them from happening to maintain those limiting beliefs you had before.

I feel like I'm now in a position where anything is possible, and that infinity before me is no longer scary because it is undefined; now, instead, it is me waiting excitedly to see what happens next.

DMSI 3.4 News: DMSI 3.4 will be only one "stage", not two.

The next step in developing DMSI is to develop the new script additions to 5.8G. I have defined what those are and have put the goals for each in place for development in the DMSI 3.4 script. This will probably take at the very least least a week.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-09-2021

The 5.8G additions I have come up with are looking very interesting. Cannot wait to see how these affect the execution of the programs coming down the line. Some of them have really surprised me as to what they are. Now I understand something I kept seeing in the models that puzzled me for the last few years. That's a funny thing about the models. I sometimes see things that remain repetitive and constant for long periods of time which I don't understand for months or even years, and then eventually I know enough for them to make sense.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-19-2021

Alright, I am done developing the four ideas that were originally green-lighted by the models. a second check (afer adding a new idea to the options list) reveals three more. This usually means that the answer to the second check depends on how I implement the answer to the first check. So I'll be working on these three now. I have to say, these are really good ideas.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-19-2021

I forgot to mention, I am watching as UMS v2 Stage 4 literally drags my resistant parts to the goal, in spite of them doing everything they have left to stop, slow down and or thwart the process. It really isn't fun or pleasant, as a result of this massive effort to stop the progress; but the progress is happening regardless, and I know it's just a matter of time. Sometimes I have to fall back on pure will power and stubborn refusal to change course or goals because emotionally I have little to no motivation left as a result of what my resistant parts are trying desperately to do to stop progress towards this goal. But this program has the right set of instructions to result in the cooperative parts of me succeeding regardless. That really impresses me, both because I have never seen my inner child try so hard and so long to defeat an effort I made with a subliminal, and because I have never seen a subliminal take that child who is doing to equivalent cooperation-wise of lying on the floor kicking and screaming, and just drag him forward regardless. This is huge.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-23-2021

I am finally finished developing the script additions for upgrading 5.75.7G to 5.8G. Whew! Now I have to start working on DMSI specifically. This should be a little faster and more interesting.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-23-2021

I am now into the process of revising, optimizing and upgrading the old DMSI-specific scripting, and boy is this interesting. I have identified one of the reasons for so much resistance to executing this program, and I am systematically removing it from the entire script. This should make it much easier to get execution. I wish I had known this when I made v3.3.2.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-30-2021

A little bit more about what's going on on my end, so things make a bit more sense.

You know my car had catastrophic engine failure in NC during my "vacation". Since then, gf and I have been using a rental pickup truck provided by Kia. But we found that we could not get much done because she wasn't allowed to drive it, which meant that I was forced to act as her chauffer two days a week, in order that she could get sufficient inventory for her reseller business, which completely killed those two days for me to be productive. Yesterday we managed to get them to agree to put her on the rental contract, so that is no longer an issue.

The other issues I have been dealing with are resistance to UMS v2 S4 and my lungs. The former has been making it very hard for me to be productive because the attack has been on my ability to focus, my motivation and even my ability to remember that I am supposed to be working, and what I am working on. Very effective until I realized what was happening, but still it killed a week of my time.

The final thing that has been snarling my efforts has been my lungs. If you're not familiar with the situation, my lungs are extremely sensitive to various things and become irritated by them, which causes them to produce phlegm and that causes me to cough a lot. In an effort to keep this to a minimum, I have packed up my perfumery lab, run a robot vacuum with HEPA filter every day and I also have an air purifier in my office and bedroom.

But in spite of all that, I still have to deal with two major issues that are working against me. The first is my cat, who sheds like he's going balder than I am, and the second is my gf makes her living reselling clothes she finds at resale shops. Those resale shops have a lot of dust and dander in them, and they set off my lungs very badly. I can't go in them, and whenever she has the clothes she's bought from them in the car or the room I am in, my lungs go crazy. Normally this isn't an issue because she keeps everything in her office and keeps the door shut, but the other day she needed help building a new shelving unit, and apparently the process of cleaning that room and vaccuming it so I could survive long enough to help covered her in those allergens, and then when she went to bed she got them on the comforter on our bed.

Long story short, for several nights now I have been unable to sleep in my own bed because I could not stop coughing. In fact I have been unable to sleep at all, because not only did it cause me to constantly cough regardless of everything else I was doing to mitigate it, but it also pissed me off so much I could not sleep even when I went to sleep on the couch instead. So it's been several days of sleep deprivation on top of everything else.

Now that we know what caused it, we have washed the bed clothes, but for whatever reason, that wasn't enough, and last night I still found myself laying in bed, lungs too irritated to stop coughing. In desperation, I tried nebulizing 5 mL of high strength colloidal silver, and that did the trick. I finally got to sleep. So either I need to wash my lungs this way, or I have a lung infection. But lung infection doesn't make sense, because it only happens under specific circumstances during the day.

I don't care what it is, as long as nebulizing continues to work. I finally got a full night's sleep, and I finally don't have to drive gf around because of that stupid contract. Now that I know what my subconscious was doing, I can work against it. So now we have a green light. And I'm off to work.

The combination of these things has been a perfect storm, and it had me frazzled to the end of my rope. Hopefully now I can get something accomplished.

Finally finished with the GFX module. Now working on optimizing MG1. This is #1 of a series of 4 statements, which are each very complex. As far as I can tell, they are very close to optimal already, so this shouldn't take too long to work through them.

It feels damned good to be productive again. I have successfully thwarted every attempt made to derail, distract, exhaust, or otherwise prevent or slow me down from working today.

DMSI 3.4 MG module statements are finished being processed; models indicate that the best option by far is to leave the anti-sniper section inactive.

Optimus Engine receives a tweak that brings it up to v6.2...

Now working on optimizing and upgrading the DMSI-specific energy flooding section. So far it looks like the things I have learned since last build will be significant help in improving the results.

This is a module with a lot of statements, each of which is very intricate and complex, so this may be a day or more of work.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 11-02-2021

For those who are wondering what's going on under the hood as I work...

I have identified that my subconscious has realized that its previous efforts at sabotage have failed, so it attempted to derail me in a different way - which I have also consciously identified and shut down.

I am currently doing a deep dive into updating, revising and optimizing one of the most important parts of the DMSI script, the energy flooding and manipulation subsystem. This is slow work because of the complexity of each statement within this module and the number of such modules. My goal in this is to determine and utilize the safe energy sources that are necessary to make this program perform at its best, remove scripting that may have been triggering resistance in some users and bring the rest up to 5.8G level while optimizing it as far as I can given my current level of knowledge and understanding.

This module is one I have always dreaded working on because of the complexity of the script statements and how many of them there are, but the work I am doing seems to be showing progress in the models.