Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-03-2021

This morning I sat down to start working and found myself flooded with excuses why I couldn't start working on UMSv2s4. "I have this other thing to do, and I have to upload these and then I have to wait for the uploads, and..."

"Wait... why do I have to wait for the uploads? I can work on UMS while - "

"But don't you think it would be much better if we just did this other thing while the uploads were going? And then we can start after that."

I allowed myself to be persuaded. Busy bee was I, for many hours, until at 2 PM I realized I had fallen into the trap. And then, in spite of all efforts and protests to the contrary, I started working on UMS v2 S4. The next thing I know it's dinner time. I was supposed to cook tonight, but I realized that my time is too valuable to waste time on cooking when I can just go get us fed at a submarine sandwich shop. (I had a sub for dinner, hahaha.) So I did that and then got back to work, saving at least 30 minutes. I also managed to magically have enough rewards points to make one of our sub sandwiches free, so feeding us saved 30 minutes and $13. My time is worth a lot more than the $13 I paid for this, even just 30 minutes of it, so it was a definite win.

Back to work, I managed to finish in less than one day a job that has never happened in less than 2 before, and I started late. I couldn't believe it when I finished. But that didn't slow me down. Then I started doing the next job, recording the audio. I have now managed to finish recording both voices and load up the DAW for the audio manipulation phase, but I am now dealing with having to go to bed. Amusingly, I don't want to; I would rather work instead, but I don't seem to have a choice, since doing so would disrupt not just my sleep schedule, but hers as well. The crazy thing is, once I pushed past the resistance, I have been going 100 miles an hour effortlessly, ever since. And, I have made no mistakes. Absolutely magical what Stage 3 is doing for me!

It should be finished being built on September 4th.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-04-2021

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum *

15b9b33a06412e0d7d76c1993f2af562b2236e737cf4539310bb7add09c89188 Ultimate_Monetary_Success_v2_Stage_4_5757G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf_Silence).flac

4487d7438f75699d3f9b0935c209a63daecf4c1338f87a838fe943eaf7cd5ae1 Ultimate_Monetary_Success_v2_Stage_4_5757G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).mp3

26be1b969d1710dbd21e6dff62fd40478a830da61823214610118e78b0ec4f47 Ultimate_Monetary_Success_v2_Stage_4_5757G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).flac

1adcf76bc86bf75728896082d5baea42cebcb0f7c142893f751a24445ce9608b Ultimate_Monetary_Success_v2_Stage_4_5757G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).mp3

0fe408821b3166cd42eae5463cfc0beda3774d4ecf5f8f54190fcbb8b4b2a6f2 Ultimate_Monetary_Success_v2_Stage_4_5757G_Masked_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf).flac

d26842c0a69cace5823b80eb66307640a49f1993230b45e2329478d2f17430b1 Ultimate_Monetary_Success_v2_Stage_4_5757G_Masked_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf).mp3

36992d70c5714ad6d7ca8765c8a2c240d2eb94e6ee6bb74deaab55545eb73ffc Ultimate_Monetary_Success_v2_Stage_4_5757G_Masked_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream).flac

166e88e343a844f59d764d7ff3684918ad621bd2fe31f32d283283b8c5ad7d78 Ultimate_Monetary_Success_v2_Stage_4_5757G_Masked_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream).mp3

8b0c4dda7ae66660c6b9b46e424ba6286a0b418df8d7041fb4e6f0e17d89d388 Ultimate_Monetary_Success_v2_Stage_4_5757G_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_(Silent).flac

b278dd08fb9a1c6b1c70f8646bebe61f696a77d171f61b8e0fc0757dac75582a Ultimate_Monetary_Success_v2_Stage_4_5757G_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_(Silent).mp3

acf56b27a050ba677d94c9c3847c544612f4d219157f513d431cd63bc8bc787d UMS_v2_Stage_4_5757G_MP3.zip

714b76d9798ff528de12d5a8d9773fc5f3a634e308c446674826591780f46576 UMS_v2_Stage_4_5757G_Subliminal_FLAC.zip

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum *.txt

327c17d6a83206e0d224536337d19aaa70f8adc654dbd209faa02b4d37371928 UMS_v2_Stage_4_SHA256Sum_Hashes.txt

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-05-2021

Today is supposed to be my day off. But with the weather the way it is, and the timing of everything, I'm going to upload the Stage 4 files for UMS v2 to the 4 stage set and create a product for Stage 4 and upload them there too. The upload for the 4 stage set is in progress. Please give it time to finish before you start downloading.

So glad UMS v2 is finished.

Of course I don't yet know what the optimal usage patterns are, and that is enough work that I'm not figuring it out today. So wait until I have that to start using it.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-06-2021

Today was the day after listening to Day 2 of Cycle 2 of Stage 3 last night.   It has been brutal.  Not for me directly, but for my gf. 

In response to all this, I decided to re-build Stage 3 with FRM active.  I pulled it out of archive and when I looked through the script to make the necessary adjustments, it turns out that I made a mistake: it already has FRM active.  Whoops.  No idea how that happened, but that's okay, because I think that it is necessary, so I'm leaving it in.

The fact that she responded this way when FRM is active tells me that Stage 3 is directly and specifically touching exposed nerves.  That of course means it is dealing with the root of the issue, but I'm not sure if she will be willing to keep going.  

Stage 4 is finished, and should be accessible through the stand alone program page and the set at once page.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-11-2021

LTUv6 Stage 7 is now available as a stand alone program in the store. You can find it here:

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/life-tune-up-v6-0-stage-7-5-75-5g-type-a-b-c-d

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-11-2021

It did not take long at all for GF to decide she does not like Stage 3 of UMSv2 this month.  She started complaining about it within the first ASRB2 cycle.  Stage 2 was the best and happiest she's ever been she told me.  Stage 3?  She hates it.  That's because it's hitting the root of her fears of both success and poverty all at once.  She's had a couple days when she really got negative.  The first day was exhausting for me because I got sucked into her negativity, and whenever I do it causes us to spiral out of control.  I eventually realized that and played DRS until I calmed down.

The other day was today.  In response to her losing it the other day I gave her a couple days to cool off, and then to get us back on track, upped the volume a couple clicks and looped it all night.  We got to bed at 2 am (resistance tactic) and got up at 8 AM (not happy to have been force fed all that UMSv2s3 goodness, I guess).  She stared off happy and motivated and quickly descended into ranting, raving and cursing at an eBay employee when they were not doing what she thought was the right choice. (Let's face it, it's just stupid of eBay to allow a seller to refuse returns and refunds and then force them to give returns and refunds anyway whenever the customer wants one.)  This time, because I had had enough exposure to UMS, I had the DRS built in firing, and I remained calm and collected while I sat nearby and listened to her rant about it.  Eventually she finished her rant and calmed down and I explained a few points to her, and then she was back to work.  

She's been testy all day to put it mildly, but that's because her inner child is being dragged along for the ride while the rest of her executes the program.  It astonishes me that these programs have gotten that powerful.  When we met and started dating (four years ago this month!), she would effortlessly ignore my subliminals, and they would have no effect on her.  Now, given the right volume and number of loops, they will drag her resistant parts kicking and screaming to the goal.

But that's not what I want.  I want her resistant parts (all of our resistant parts) to become cooperative parts, so they don't have to be dragged kicking and screaming to the goal.  And observing her through this UMS run has shown me some important things which have been pondered and resulted in some important insights as to how better to communicate to the extremely uncooperative parts of oneself to get them on board instead of just overriding their influence.  I'm going to attempt to add that into 5.8G, but it may take too long to develop, since 5.8G is coming most likely in the next release.

I have been impressed with how UMSv2S3 is affecting me also.  It's making my inner child resist also, although my case is typically one of sabotage by distraction.  Recognizing that makes it easier to deal with, but that part of me is very good also at making my conscious self forget what I would do while it is distracting me.  Not so much after a megadose, though.  Today I have been working hard on finishing an experimental that I am using to help me develop 5.8G, and it has to be finished in very short order because I don't have much time before I have to start on DMSI.  Unfortunately, DMSI needs too much skeleton script upgrades for me to develop this 5.8G module in the script while I work on it, so it must be developed in a 5.75.7G script that is upgraded in the build process.  Then I can upgrade DMSI to 5.75.7G and then from that to 5.8G.  It is not going to be a simple process.

The experimental should be finished being developed in a day or so.  Some of what's being developed has me really looking forward to seeing how this plays out in real world usage.  Can't wait to see it in action.  It's exciting to see some of these modules that have such interesting potential come to life finally after months and sometimes years of simply being contemplated, developed and optimized in a background process in my head.

Exciting times we are in right now, and the excitement does not appear to be going away anytime soon.  I have several interesting things up my sleeve that will be developed into actual script and released in the not too distant future.

As for UMSv2 - holy cow I am in awe of how powerful this thing is.  Stage 3 is quite the kick in the ass.  I'm expecting stage 4 to be a wallop and a half on top of that.  But I finally have the power I need to drag me to my goals through any and all subconscious resistance, and that has only taken me working on the tech since 1992 to be able to say.

We are about to fly.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-16-2021

Last night I dreamed that I found a way to make $34,000 a month, and I had already had $34,000 sent to me. The only issue was that they sent it to my old PayPal account, which is locked and unrecoverable because PayPal requires evidence from 2015 that has long since been removed from my possession by simple virtue of cleaning the house. (That account actually was locked long ago and actually is unrecoverable for that reason.)

Very interesting dream. I guess I am getting close to breaking through what may be the last of the resistance.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-19-2021

It appears that I forgot, in all the hustle and bustle of working and preparing, to mention to anyone that I'm going on vacation.

I usually do this from the 14th to the 21st of August each year as a birthday gift to myself, but this year, I was working on setting up the new store. So this year I'm going from the 20th to the 28th of September.

That means that I will only be available during that time for occasionally answering questions on the forum. The point of a vacation is, of course, to get a deep rest. I definitely need it at this point, and so does GF.

That also means work on 5.8G and DMSI will necessarily stop during that time. I kind of wish that were not the case, since things are just getting interesting for me regarding working on all this stuff. But I need to rest more than I can by just taking 2 or 3 days off, and I have to completely distract myself from work to do it. So here we go.

Just to let you know, I'm still working on developing some of the specifics of 5.8G. It's been really challenging working out some of the config options. It should expand on some of what made 5.75.7G so good, but it also means that I have to reset what I learned from 5.75.7G about the limits of how to build and start over. The goal is of course to expand the limits. Hopefully this will allow for even more power, effectiveness, etc. It will certainly add complexity and slow down how quickly I can build this stuff, so I'm guessing based on past experience that it will indeed make things more powerful.

As to the external facing FRM in DMSI I have a solution to how to make that, but it's not yet scripted. That piece of scripting will be challenging to create, to say the least, but I know what needs to be done to make the outward facing FRM module work now.

So now it's just a matter of getting enough rest to recharge and go for another year, and then finishing the 5.8G upgrades. Then I'll bring DMSI 3.3.2 up to v3.4 and we will finally be done with the whole DMSI forced march saga. Just remember that this will be the last free upgrade for DMSI, so if you have purchased a previous version, please DO NOT subscribe to v3.4; instead, send Ben a request for a gift certificate to get your copy downloaded for free.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-21-2021

Left the power cord to my laptop at home. I guess I'm not going to be able to use my computer. I'll try to keep an eye on the forum but I don't know how much time I have in this battery.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-25-2021

Latest update... My car decided to run out of oil without any warning until the engine was damaged. Naturally this happened on Friday night around 10:30 PM on the interstate highway on the way to a hotel I had paid for two nights but could not get to, and no refunds. Naturally no way to fix it until Monday. I also happen to be several states away from home... And this weekend I was supposed to be gold panning. Instead I'm stuck at a hotel relying on Uber to do anything and most of my supplies are in my car at the Kia dealership. Which is where it ended up after being towed to AAA car repair center. But they couldn't fix it. 

According to the AAA car care center this should be covered under warranty because it is a known problem where the engine seals fail in a way that rapidly burns off all the oil without warning. (I've never had it even close to out of oil ever.)  If only the dealership had mentioned this when I took it in for a once over right before the trip.

So if things go well I will have Kia cover me for a rental car, replace the engine under warranty and then ship my car to my dealership near home.  If not I'm pretty well screwed and just getting my car home will be about $1k.

So my vacation ended last night because of this, which prevents me from getting home on time or finishing my vacation. My 4 year anniversary with gf is tomorrow and I'm not sure we will be able to salvage that.

But I'm doing the best I can with a bad situation. Be back ASAP to answer all of your messages and such.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-27-2021

So here I sit in the Kia dealership waiting for them to tell me if its going to be a few hundred more than the extra thousand it has cost me in hotel rooms and uber rides or if they will cover the rental car to get me home.

Hopefully they will fix my car under warranty and ship it home. 

Woke up to news that my dog died this morning. I would have been home to say goodbye if this crap wasn't happening. But at least shes not suffering anymore. My poor pet sitter.

Im going to do my best to drive home today. Might be tomorrow. It'll be at least 3 days to get anything done on the car.

What a vacation. I'm ready to have it end.

Be back ASAP. Still on my cell phone.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-29-2021

I finally got home late last night in a rented truck that was a very different driving experience to what I have been used to for the last 18 years since I last drove a truck, so between that and the insanity of the drivers around me and an 11 hour drive on top of that I got home and crashed my brain into bed hard. My cat, however, seems to have been deprived of Master lovies even though we spent over $300 on a pet sitter to make sure that didn't happen, and woke me up all night long asking for attention. Needless to say, I am still very tired.

Now I have to face the unpleasant task of burying my dog Ami, and since she died on one of my most prized mementos of my mother (a blanket my mother used to love) I am going to bury her wrapped in that blanket. That's sort of a double loss for me, since I kept that blanket as a reminder of my mother. I guess Ami felt the same way.

So between the sleep deprivation and the emotional trauma now hitting me (I was forced to put the emotional impact of and dealing with it on the back burner before to keep everything together with getting the situation dealt with concerning the car) and having to do a lot of things like laundry, putting things away and cleaning now that I am back, I think I will take a day or two to get all this stuff handled and rest before I start working again.

Be back soon. Stay well.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-01-2021

Started UMS v2 Stage 4 last night.  Today I feel like I am in  strange in between of two different major realities, but not really solidly in either of them.  GF feels it too, and has been commenting for the last few days that it feels like we are in the Twilight Zone.  I can tell this stage is trying to force a major shift onto a much better probability line and into a very different reality that results in the goals of the program, but the fact that it feels like the Twilight Zone tells me that there is either some part of me fighting this with all it's got, or the shift is not finished yet.  I can't tell which one it is so far.  It is also an odd cross between exhaustion and a feeling of being kept awake regardless.

Had some really cool dreams last night, but I only remember the last part.  I was sailing on a sailboat under motor power on a lake in the secluded mountains of some place in the woods during Autumn, and the leaves on the trees were all fall colors, mostly gold. (Hmmm.)  This was almost silent, and I was sailing with three or four others who were along with me, who I do not know in real life.  One of them pointed out a couple of lights in the distance that should have been both green, but one was blue instead.  As we came around the bend in the lake, we saw another sailboat with a very elaborate mast that has the logo of my bank before it was bought by the current company who owns it, which was moored alongside the edge of the lake, and in the distance where the lake ended there was a building that was a branch of the bank I currently bank with, but it was the company that owned it before the current one. 

There were some wealthy young men on the ground at the bank, dressed wealthy preppy style, and they made snide comments about us not fitting in or belonging there as we moored and disembarked.  I could tell they were annoyed that we "lesser people" dared to be there, but they couldn't really do anything about it but express disdain and derision, which we handily, effortlessly, willfully and completely ignored with a "sucks to be you, deal with it" attitude.

Then one of the guys from my boat commented on the blue light that should have been green, and one of the preppies turned to another of them and said, "See?  I told you they would notice that."

Then we were looking for a place to throw the anchor, which was this tiny treble hook shaped 5 pound thing that would normally be used on a dinghy, not a full sized sailboat, and I casually threw it down some stairs off to my left that led into the dark just as three ninjas wearing black garb showed ho at the bottom of the stairs.  

At this point, we took off and got to higher ground on the cliff above the bank (which was hiding all of this from the road above) and I was going to look down over the edge but I was afraid of falling over the edge so I carefully laid down and had most of my body behind me on the cliff with only my eyes over the edge.

The ninjas had come up the stairs and were now wearing dark gray uniforms closer to karate gi type clothes than ninja outfits, and they had tai chi swords drawn and at the ready.  They were basically accosting the people down at the bank looking for us, but they never saw us.  I remember preparing for a fight if they should, but at no time did I ever feel even the faintest hint of fear concerning all of this.

Unfortunately, at that point, GF decided she was hungry and woke me up.

The symbolism in what I remember of this dream is fascinating.  Definitely on the right path, and definitely have some adversarial aspects of myself to get through first.  In the dream, not only was there no fear, but there was no thought of defeat, either.  We hid to know what we were up against before they did, and it was pure strategy.  As we prepared for the fight that was about to ensue, none of us had weapons, but there was neither fear nor hesitation concerning fighting these tai chi/ninja guys, and never did any of us even have the idea of defeat cross our minds.

The game is definitely afoot.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-02-2021

Stage 4 is brutal, and the settings I apparently have to use to overcome my internal resistance are also brutal. This is my Day 2 of Cycle 1, and already today I have had the player fail or turn off no less than nine times now before it is finished playing through my loops. Every time I turn around, it's no longer playing. I have no explanation except my subconscious somehow keeps turning it off. But I keep turning it back on. I feel so exhausted right now that I don't know how I'm going to accomplish anything today at all, and I still have 40 minutes of time to listen left.

Apparently to reach my goals I have to break through the fear and resistance to this change from the strongest part of myself, and it's not going down without a fight. But it's going down. I'm not going to be held back my whole life because this unthinking instinct driven part of my awareness is stuck in memories of poverty as being "home". I don't care if I can do nothing but sleep through this next 2 months, it is going down.

The fact that I am this exhausted tells me that it is fighting with everything it has, and losing. This isn't a fun experience, but I will have my way in the end, and that makes it all worth the trouble.